Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
the how tall we are thread [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : the how tall we are thread

aussiecreeder
12-28-2004, 03:33 AM
this is not a thread for the guys to brag lol! ;)
i'm 174-175cms (not sure exactly how tall i am) which i think is 5 feet and 8 inches.

Xterminator27
12-28-2004, 03:34 AM
Im 6 feet and 2 inches

hayley
12-28-2004, 03:37 AM
this is not a thread for the guys to brag lol! ;)
Hey! There's nothing better than a tall man. So go ahead guys, brag away! ;)

I'm 5'7

aussiecreeder
12-28-2004, 03:39 AM
[QUOTE=aussiecreeder]this is not a thread for the guys to brag lol! ;)
Hey! There's nothing better than a tall man. So go ahead guys, brag away! ;)

I'm 5'7

if you're "tall" you have to provide proof.....that should stop the bragging lol. anyhow 5 7? you didn't look that tall in your pics although its hard to tell.

hayley
12-28-2004, 03:43 AM
anyhow 5 7? you didn't look that tall in your pics although its hard to tell.
Yes, you can't really tell because I'm not standing up. :laugh: But yes, 5'7 and proud .... hehe :D :D :D I'm not really tall compared to other women who live in NZ, I mean some of them that come into my shop are just ... well ... freaking monsters :eek: (I know that's mean but it's true)

aussiecreeder
12-28-2004, 03:45 AM
Yes, you can't really tell because I'm not standing up. :laugh: But yes, 5'7 and proud .... hehe :D :D :D I'm not really tall compared to other women who live in NZ, I mean some of them that come into my shop are just ... well ... freaking monsters :eek: (I know that's mean but it's true)

hey i thought you said the aussie women were bush women. sounds like the sheep gene produces monsters! ;) i know a woman who is 6 foot 5 or so which is very tall.

tremonti4life04
12-28-2004, 03:47 AM
6'4"

hayley
12-28-2004, 03:51 AM
hey i thought you said the aussie women were bush women. sounds like the sheep gene produces monsters! ;)
:laugh: Oh yes, still bush women, tall, hairy, and very monsterish. :yikes: :scared: I just thought I'd give you a break from all that Aussie woman bush thing ... ;) Not for long though. :D

i know a woman who is 6 foot 5 or so which is very tall.
Oh shit yeah that's real tall, I'm 5'7 though, she would be like heaps taller than me

aussiecreeder
12-28-2004, 03:52 AM
:laugh: Oh yes, still bush women, tall, hairy, and very monsterish. :yikes: :scared: I just thought I'd give you a break from all that Aussie woman bush thing ... ;) Not for long though. :D

Oh shit yeah that's real tall, I'm 5'7 though, she would be like heaps taller than me

do we call a truce? no bush women jokes from you for a week and same for me with sheep? lets see if i can last......deal? lol

and yeah that is real tall....it would make looking for guys a bit of a nightmare.

hayley
12-28-2004, 03:58 AM
do we call a truce? no bush women jokes from you for a week and same for me with sheep? lets see if i can last......deal? lol
You're on buddy. (Once again, will kick your ass) muahahaha

and yeah that is real tall....it would make looking for guys a bit of a nightmare.
Yeh! :eek: I can't imagine having a boyfriend that would be shorter than me. :o I like them to be taller because it makes me feel safe. :p Sorry, I'll shut up now .... lol :o

aussiecreeder
12-28-2004, 04:01 AM
You're on buddy. (Once again, will kick your ass) muahahaha

Yeh! :eek: I can't imagine having a boyfriend that would be shorter than me. :o I like them to be taller because it makes me feel safe. :p Sorry, I'll shut up now .... lol :o

you're going down.....i am the master of self-control! prepare to be baited.....muwhahwahaha

don't have to answer if you don't want to but did thinks work out with that marc guy? again don't have to answer....i can always shut up.

hayley
12-28-2004, 04:05 AM
you're going down.....i am the master of self-control! prepare to be baited.....muwhahwahaha
Well, we'll see about that, shall we!! :D

don't have to answer if you don't want to but did thinks work out with that marc guy? again don't have to answer....i can always shut up.
No I don't mind you asking and it was sweet of you to remember.

But, no things didn't work out unfortunatly. Actually ever since I posted that thread on here asking for your guys help, things went downhill from there. One of his friends started talking to me, and told me some things about Marc. Apparantly he gets a girlfriend and lies to all of them about who he really is, just to have sex with them. So here I was thinking he was the greatest guy on the planet, when really, he just wanted a wham bam thank you mam. :mad1: He was obviously a player, but I'm just glad that I wasn't in love with him because that would have hurt so much more, but yeah that's what happened

aussiecreeder
12-28-2004, 04:10 AM
Well, we'll see about that, shall we!! :D

No I don't mind you asking and it was sweet of you to remember.

But, no things didn't work out unfortunatly. Actually ever since I posted that thread on here asking for your guys help, things went downhill from there. One of his friends started talking to me, and told me some things about Marc. Apparantly he gets a girlfriend and lies to all of them about who he really is, just to have sex with them. So here I was thinking he was the greatest guy on the planet, when really, he just wanted a wham bam thank you mam. :mad1: He was obviously a player, but I'm just glad that I wasn't in love with him because that would have hurt so much more, but yeah that's what happened

you are so going down! :D
oh that does suck about marc and sorry to say but us guys can be pricks and many will do anything for a bit of booty. to be perfectly honest if two people just want a bit of fun then so be it but come out with it, just say so there are plenty of girls who will oblige. don't play games and try to break some girl's heart.

hayley
12-28-2004, 04:15 AM
you are so going down! :D
Starting from now. :boxing: Oooh! Looks like I'm winning already.

oh that does suck about marc and sorry to say but us guys can be pricks and many will do anything for a bit of booty. to be perfectly honest if two people just want a bit of fun then so be it but come out with it, just say so there are plenty of girls who will oblige. don't play games and try to break some girl's heart.
You are very genuine, it's not every day you will get a guy that says that. :rolleyes: :) It hurt me to think that he was playing with my mind and and making me believe that he was someone who he really was not, just to have sex with me. :wtf: But it's in the past now, I've dealt with worse.

Xterminator27
12-28-2004, 04:16 AM
Wham bam thank you mam'

haha thats a great line, i dont even know why.

hayley
12-28-2004, 04:18 AM
Probably because it rhymes

aussiecreeder
12-28-2004, 04:18 AM
Starting from now. :boxing: Oooh! Looks like I'm winning already.

You are very genuine, it's not every day you will get a guy that says that. :rolleyes: :) It hurt me to think that he was playing with my mind and and making me believe that he was someone who he really was not, just to have sex with me. :wtf: But it's in the past now, I've dealt with worse.

*gets hayley in head lock and waives meat in front of her nose* lol

well i have lived with one guy who tried the whole just be upfront thing about just wanting sex and it didn't really work out, but his communication and people skills kind of sucked lol. anyhow you're still young......

hayley
12-28-2004, 04:23 AM
Oh that's really bad, really bad. Excuze me just for one second ... :pukey:
Now, *gets michael down in a DDT and a headlock and waves some nice hair from an Ozy bush women's leg* She must have discovered a shaver! Oh the miracle of life. :D

well i have lived with one guy who tried the whole just be upfront thing about just wanting sex and it didn't really work out, but his communication and people skills kind of sucked lol. anyhow you're still young......
I'm sure it would be hard to judge. But personally, if someone just wanted sex with me I would just tell them to be upfront and tell me that, not lead me on, because then they will get not sex!!! LOL. :rolleyes: Guys just really suck sometimes, I would prefer the truth anyday. :)

Xterminator27
12-28-2004, 04:23 AM

Just remeber, Anal sex is great if you dont want kids, but it CAN cause nasty infections

Muad'Dib
12-28-2004, 04:25 AM
Just remeber, Anal sex is great if you dont want kids, but it CAN cause nasty infections

Completey random but :D

aussiecreeder
12-28-2004, 04:27 AM

oh dude that is nasty.....i think steve will stop this thread any second now lol.

*forces self up and does matrix style move where hayley's body hits the roof*. hey btw you lose the challenge already....you suck! :D

yeah i think being up-front is the best policy.......

hayley
12-28-2004, 04:27 AM
Aaaaahhhh

aussiecreeder
12-28-2004, 04:28 AM
I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN! :D

so what's my prize? :)

hayley
12-28-2004, 04:30 AM
By the way carg that's gross lol

Well seeing as my body hit the roof, I CAN come back down, smash you into a body slam, pull a triple cross face and break your arm, but I think you deserve a break. :D:D

You can choose your prize!

aussiecreeder
12-28-2004, 04:33 AM
i think you've being watching too much wrestling lol. i tell you what IF you do come here for the U2 concert you have to buy a wallabies top and wear it for the whole day before the concert and i'll be there to make sure you don't take it off lol.

hayley
12-28-2004, 04:37 AM
i think you've being watching too much wrestling lol.
Too much is not enough! :chair: :bow: Ehehe

i tell you what IF you do come here for the U2 concert you have to buy a wallabies top and wear it for the whole day before the concert and i'll be there to make sure you don't take it off lol.
Then you have to go without meat the whooollleee time I'm there. :laugh:
No I wouldn't been seen DEAD in one of those ;)

aussiecreeder
12-28-2004, 04:38 AM
Too much is not enough! :chair: :bugeyes: Ehehe

Then you have to go without meat the whooollleee time I'm there. :laugh:
No I wouldn't been seen DEAD in one of those ;)

but you lost the challenge, you have to do something where i can laugh at ya lol. go without meat the whole time? and why would i do such a thing? :)

hayley
12-28-2004, 04:40 AM
but you lost the challenge, you have to do something where i can laugh at ya lol.
Oh man ... I should have been more quicker with my triple cross face. :cool:

go without meat the whole time? and why would i do such a thing? :)
Beacuse it means that you will live a much happeir, wholesome, rich and full life.

aussiecreeder
12-28-2004, 04:43 AM
Oh man ... I should have been more quicker with my triple cross face. :cool:

Beacuse it means that you will live a much happeir, wholesome, rich and full life.

happier? but ummm sweet meat makes me happy
wholesome? i'm as skinny as it is lol
rich? ummm perhaps
full? ummm chicken

lol hahahaha i think seeing a kiwi in an aussie top is even better than seeing u2 ehehehe.

hayley
12-28-2004, 04:44 AM
happier? but ummm sweet meat makes me happy
No not really, tell me the truth, really you're depressed deep down inside.

lol hahahaha i think seeing a kiwi in an aussie top is even better than seeing u2 ehehehe.
Ohhh that's very naughty. It would totally destroy my pride :eek: lol

aussiecreeder
12-28-2004, 04:46 AM
No not really, tell me the truth, really you're depressed deep down inside.

Ohhh that's very naughty. It would totally destroy my pride :eek: lol

yes truthfully i eat bacon in the mornings i swell with tears as i recall how babe rounded up those sheep with such intelligence. but then i am consoled as i remember this fat little pig has such nice juicy meat lol.

say it with me hayley

aussie
oi
aussie aussie aussie
oi oi oi

lol

hayley
12-28-2004, 04:52 AM
yes truthfully i eat bacon in the mornings i swell with tears as i recall how babe rounded up those sheep with such intelligence. but then i am consoled as i remember this fat little pig has such nice juicy meat lol.
:eek: So the first thing in your stomach is a dead animal that once had feelings ... lovely

say it with me hayley

aussie
oi
aussie aussie aussie
oi oi oi

lol
Okay.

God of nations at thy feet
In the bonds of love we meet
Hear our voices weeee entttreeat
God defend our free land

muaha

aussiecreeder
12-28-2004, 04:55 AM
:eek: So the first thing in your stomach is a dead animal that once had feelings ... lovely

Okay.

God of nations at thy feet
In the bonds of love we meet
Hear our voices weeee entttreeat
God defend our free land

muaha

nah normally i have something like toast or cereal for breakfast because that oil early in the mornings is a bit too much for me. but there is nothing like meat cooked on a spit for 3 or 4 hours though. i don't think you're ever going to convince me to stop eating meat lol.....i'ld be totally shocked if you did.

and wealth for toil......and let us sing
advance australia fair

hayley
12-28-2004, 04:59 AM
nah normally i have something like toast or cereal for breakfast because that oil early in the mornings is a bit too much for me.
YAY! Something healthy and enjoyable! Well done.

but there is nothing like meat cooked on a spit for 3 or 4 hours though. i don't think you're ever going to convince me to stop eating meat lol.....i'ld be totally shocked if you did.
You are very obsessed with your meat, I doubt I would turn you into a vege but I can try to make you see the bright side. ;)

and wealth for toil......and let us sing
advance australia fair
:baaa:

aussiecreeder
12-28-2004, 05:00 AM
YAY! Something healthy and enjoyable! Well done.

You are very obsessed with your meat, I doubt I would turn you into a vege but I can try to make you see the bright side. ;)

:baa:

meat is almost holy for an aussie male although its getting more and more expensive. even decent quality chicken is nearly $10.00 a kilo these days. :eek:

perhaps i could eat more vegies but there is no way i would ever eliminate meat from my diet. something extraordinary would have to happen.......

hayley
12-28-2004, 05:06 AM
meat is almost holy for an aussie male although its getting more and more expensive. even decent quality chicken is nearly $10.00 a kilo these days. :eek:
Well that's great, even the butcher people are beginning to think that eating meat is gross! YAYYYYY bring the prices up more, I say!! :D:D

perhaps i could eat more vegies
Oh man vegies are awesome, I love my greens.

TeriB19
12-28-2004, 06:11 AM
Okkkkkayyyyyyyyyy, back onto the title of this thread. I'm 5'1" (yes, I'm very short).

Just as a side note to hayley and hide, could you guys either start IMing each other or just post this cute and funny banter only in one or two threads? Every thread I've looked in on this morning contains at least a page of you two going back and forth. No offense to either of you, I like you both (although apparently not nearly as much as you like each other) but it's getting a little carried away. ok? :)

fluttergirl
12-28-2004, 09:41 AM
yay teri, i was scared to post...lol, no offense guys...
5'2 and a half.... :D

Bridge of Clay
12-28-2004, 10:39 AM
5'11 myself... (178 or 179cm)

62 Kg... have no idea on how many pounds is that..

fluttergirl
12-28-2004, 10:43 AM
Its 136

Alter Shredder
12-28-2004, 01:36 PM
im 6ft

Mr.CreedFreakTN
12-28-2004, 01:47 PM
6'2

Bridge of Clay
12-28-2004, 02:45 PM
Its 136
ain't you a very wise girl? ;)

Anna1011
12-28-2004, 03:39 PM
im not sure how tall i am bout 5'5/5'6 sumin like that.

Higher_Desire
12-28-2004, 08:21 PM
I'm about 5'10'' or 5'11''

H-D :pimp:

aussiecreeder
12-28-2004, 08:22 PM
okay i wasen't aware it was that annoying otherwise i would have never have done it. we do have our thread now so maybe that will help a little...... :(
5 foot 1? wow marcos you are 5 foot 11 and 62kgs? wow you're smaller than me.....being 5 foot 8 and 65kgs. so who is the tallest? king x said he was 6 foot 2 so that is the tallest thus far i think.

fluttergirl
12-28-2004, 11:05 PM
ain't you a very wise girl? ;)

:D ;)

fluttergirl
12-28-2004, 11:06 PM
okay i wasen't aware it was that annoying otherwise i would have never have done it. we do have our thread now so maybe that will help a little...... :(
5 foot 1? wow marcos you are 5 foot 11 and 62kgs? wow you're smaller than me.....being 5 foot 8 and 65kgs. so who is the tallest? king x said he was 6 foot 2 so that is the tallest thus far i think.
someone was 6 4.....

aussiecreeder
12-28-2004, 11:08 PM
someone was 6 4.....

okay i must have missed that.....

fluttergirl
12-28-2004, 11:59 PM
meh no biggie, im not meaning to sound short, just a side note...

tremonti4life04.....

hayley
12-29-2004, 12:38 AM
That's a verrry nice height :D

Alter Shredder
12-29-2004, 12:58 AM
leave it to amber to get the facts straight

fluttergirl
12-29-2004, 01:05 AM
lol
shut up michael...... :D

hayley
12-29-2004, 03:14 AM
Ooooh we have 2 Michael's here! How special! :D

GeeK_2004
12-29-2004, 12:59 PM
i`m 5'8/5'9

Luke4488
12-29-2004, 03:29 PM
im 5' 10''

creedsister
12-29-2004, 08:57 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: I dont Find It Annoying At All, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :D 5.4 I Think :confused:

aussiecreeder
12-29-2004, 08:59 PM

lol i thought she was telling me to shut up for a sec.....:)

Alter Shredder
12-29-2004, 11:36 PM

yep, and if i remember correctly we both prefer michael to mike....

hayley
12-29-2004, 11:39 PM
lol i thought she was telling me to shut up for a sec.....:)
That was going to be next actually. ;)

Haha cool. I love the name Michael, it has a nice ring to it. Miiiiiccchhhaaaeeeelllll. lol

aussiecreeder
12-30-2004, 06:41 PM

well we actually have three in yourself, gabriel and i. i don't mind being called mick or micko by my friends but mike sucks cause then you feel like a little kid lol.

hey hayley don't be smart or i'll be forced to pull out some more new zealand jokes! ;) at least you spelt it right, so many people manage to spell it ea instead of ae.

Alter Shredder
12-30-2004, 10:41 PM
well we actually have three in yourself, gabriel and i. i don't mind being called mick or micko by my friends but mike sucks cause then you feel like a little kid lol.

hey hayley don't be smart or i'll be forced to pull out some more new zealand jokes! ;) at least you spelt it right, so many people manage to spell it ea instead of ae.

haha yeah mike makes it sound too childish, right with you. and then you get that one person who has to bring up that &%$# cereal commercial. Thats the worse one.

and of course we can't forget the third Michael.....hes the man with all the know.

fluttergirl
12-31-2004, 12:36 AM
Hey Mikey!
He likes it!

That one? :D

aussiecreeder
12-31-2004, 01:32 AM
i don't know this cereal ad........although of course i know "everyone wants to be like mike" as in jordan.

Alter Shredder
12-31-2004, 01:33 AM
you know amber....you just had to go there didnt you....

fluttergirl
12-31-2004, 01:37 AM
:suave:

fluttergirl
12-31-2004, 01:38 AM
oh, and its a REALLY old commercial for Life cereal.....

hayley
12-31-2004, 01:38 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot about the other Michael! :eek:

Muahaha just try it, you know you'll get your ass kicked ;) And muahahahha now I can call you MIKEY to annoy you! :D ;) Just kidding .... mikey .... hehehhee jk lol

aussiecreeder
12-31-2004, 01:41 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot about the other Michael! :eek:

Muahaha just try it, you know you'll get your ass kicked ;) And muahahahha now I can call you MIKEY to annoy you! :D ;) Just kidding .... mikey .... hehehhee jk lol

you forgot about the great prophet gabriel? :eek: ;)

oh yeah you want to take this outside? i tell ya guys these new zealanders have such an inferiority complex......hehe.

hayley
12-31-2004, 01:56 AM
you forgot about the great prophet gabriel? :eek: ;)
Don't tell him. :D

oh yeah you want to take this outside? i tell ya guys these new zealanders have such an inferiority complex......hehe.
:eek:

Yes, I think we shall take this outside!! TIME TO OPEN A CAN O' WHOOPASS! :D

aussiecreeder
12-31-2004, 01:59 AM
Don't tell him. :D

:eek:

Yes, I think we shall take this outside!! TIME TO OPEN A CAN O' WHOOPASS! :D

slip me a five dollar note and he won't have to learn a thing....;)
oh yeah i'll send my boxing kangaroo on to ya arse! :D

hayley
12-31-2004, 02:03 AM
slip me a five dollar note and he won't have to learn a thing....;)
:eek: ;) I'll give you a 10 muaha

oh yeah i'll send my boxing kangaroo on to ya arse! :D
Oh yeah? Well I'll send my bone-breaking sheep onto you! Look out! They're coming! :yikes:

aussiecreeder
12-31-2004, 02:06 AM
:eek: ;) I'll give you a 10 muaha

Oh yeah? Well I'll send my bone-breaking sheep onto you! Look out! They're coming! :yikes:

a 10? hey i got a tip from my blackmailing efforts....a new career is born! :)
bone-breaking sheep? what is going to do? baaaaaa me to death? lmao

hayley
12-31-2004, 03:03 AM
a 10? hey i got a tip from my blackmailing efforts....a new career is born! :)
You PIMP!! :pimp:

bone-breaking sheep? what is going to do? baaaaaa me to death? lmao
Oooh okay, I see how it is, someone's being a smart ass! ;) Okay, if you can take that, you won't be able to take my powers! AHEHEHEHE :D

aussiecreeder
12-31-2004, 03:06 AM
You PIMP!! :pimp:

Oooh okay, I see how it is, someone's being a smart ass! ;) Okay, if you can take that, you won't be able to take my powers! AHEHEHEHE :D

hey pimps make good money don't knock it.....besides i take good care of my girls! lol your powers? oh i'm getting really scared i think she might talk me to death! hehe is that your power? the ability to talk faster than a speeding bullet? to enter a clothing store faster than a speeding locomotive? :p

hayley
12-31-2004, 03:12 AM
hey pimps make good money don't knock it.....
Who said I was? :D ;)

besides i take good care of my girls! lol
Am I included in that package? :p

your powers? oh i'm getting really scared i think she might talk me to death! hehe is that your power? the ability to talk faster than a speeding bullet? to enter a clothing store faster than a speeding locomotive? :p
How did you know?! You're getting inside my head!! AHHHHHH :D

aussiecreeder
12-31-2004, 03:16 AM
Who said I was? :D ;)

Am I included in that package? :p

How did you know?! You're getting inside my head!! AHHHHHH :D

hey i need an assistant who you well knows the girls a bit better and can relate to them. want to be my middle woman and liase for me? :)
they could make a pixar movie about you, its the sequel to the incredibles lol. its called "the incredible spender". :p

hayley
12-31-2004, 03:24 AM
hey i need an assistant who you well knows the girls a bit better and can relate to them. want to be my middle woman and liase for me? :)
Sure!! Does it mean I get to buy a house by the beach? :D :D

they could make a pixar movie about you, its the sequel to the incredibles lol. its called "the incredible spender". :p
:laugh: *thinks seriously about that* Wow, I could so see me doing that! :rolleyes: ;)

aussiecreeder
12-31-2004, 03:26 AM
Sure!! Does it mean I get to buy a house by the beach? :D :D

:laugh: *thinks seriously about that* Wow, I could so see me doing that! :rolleyes: ;)

well according to my calculations after you have being my slave oh i meant personal assistant for 10 years you should be able to afford to put a deposit down lol.

hayley
12-31-2004, 03:35 AM
Yes ... but no .... :D I don't want too muahaha

Wylde-Tremonti
12-31-2004, 08:20 PM
Last time i checked i was 5'11" & 1/2... that was like a year ago... so i might be 6 ft by now...

JulieCitySlicker
12-31-2004, 08:52 PM
I'm a vertically challanged 5 ft 4in tall :)

scrit
12-31-2004, 08:55 PM
6'1/2" if anyone was wondering

hayley
12-31-2004, 11:28 PM
Matt you're tall :D

Wylde-Tremonti
12-31-2004, 11:32 PM
Um... o...k... thanks... lol

hayley
12-31-2004, 11:38 PM
You're welcome .... lol ... guys that are tall are awesome :D heh