Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Larry the Cable Guy's website (Mods, look at what's posted before moving the thread) [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Larry the Cable Guy's website (Mods, look at what's posted before moving the thread)

Higher_Desire
12-13-2004, 04:23 PM
Hey, I was just over at the Larry the Cable Guy's website, and look what I found.

http://www.larrythecableguy.com/llinks/ (look under Music)

H-D :xmas:

RMadd
12-13-2004, 05:09 PM
yeah, Mark played on "Lord, I Apologize" w/ Larry... i've got the mp3 if anyone wants it

fluttergirl
12-13-2004, 05:11 PM
me dos
it was hilarious
lordy lordy lordy

Higher_Desire
12-13-2004, 09:29 PM
Yeah, I have it too. I just think it's cool that he posted them as a favorite band. Especially among a bunch of Country Western hicks.

titan9
12-13-2004, 09:57 PM
Yeah, I have it too. I just think it's cool that he posted them as a favorite band. Especially among a bunch of Country Western hicks.

*Cough* Larry's a hick *cough*. You're right, it is cool he posted them as a favorite band. I now have an ounce of respect for him. ;)

DekWannaBFlea
12-13-2004, 10:25 PM
I hate larry the cable guy.........He gives Blue collar people a bad name. Sterotypes glore! Remember i live in a very small town.

tremonti4life04
12-14-2004, 12:23 AM
Git-r-done!!!!

RMadd
12-14-2004, 01:48 AM
Dek: I love Larry for the same fucking reasons! that's what's so great about America! and yes, git-r-done!

Higher_Desire
12-14-2004, 01:59 AM
I hate larry the cable guy.........He gives Blue collar people a bad name. Sterotypes glore! Remember i live in a very small town.
Dude, I live in a small town, too. Remember, my high school graduating class was 11. Yes, ELEVEN! Trust me, I know small towns.

But, I am PROUD TO BE A REDNECK! Larry is a comical genius. He's not making fun of small towns and whatnot. He's making fun of his past, his family, stupid people, and himself. I think his southern accent has a lot to do with it, but Larry rocks.

Dek: I love Larry for the same fucking reasons! that's what's so great about America! and yes, git-r-done!
Amen, Brotha!

PROUD TO BE A REDNECK!

DekWannaBFlea
12-14-2004, 12:13 PM
lol, well i don't......