Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Ab Pix At Billboard Music Awards [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Ab Pix At Billboard Music Awards

Trimontana
12-09-2004, 04:50 AM
i hope you like this one....they look damm sexy.....

:D :D :D :D

Anna1011
12-09-2004, 05:08 AM
ur rite there they look soo sexy.

Trimontana
12-09-2004, 05:16 AM
OOOOOPPPPPPPPSSSSS......Marks takes my breath away!!!!!Heheheheheh. and i think he is the only one who realizes where is the camara

:D :D :D :D :D :D

TeriB19
12-09-2004, 09:04 AM
Thanks, that's a great pic. But, um, Flip sorta looks a little like Jimmy Neutron from Nickelodeon. What's up with the pointy head?

Trimontana
12-09-2004, 09:23 AM
Thanks, that's a great pic. But, um, Flip sorta looks a little like Jimmy Neutron from Nickelodeon. What's up with the pointy head?

You are welcome darling!!!!
You are right!!! :D :D :D But he is a sweety!!!

jammy123
12-09-2004, 09:26 AM
they sure look good

titan9
12-09-2004, 09:39 AM
But, um, Flip sorta looks a little like Jimmy Neutron from Nickelodeon. What's up with the pointy head?

Lol, I agree! But the guys look great, no doubt about that.

DekWannaBFlea
12-09-2004, 03:14 PM
I don't really see a need to post pics of them at the award.......there is a clip you can watch....

Stop oooing and ahing..Its like you have never seen them before.....

Whatever lol. :D :rolleyes:

Trimontana
12-09-2004, 03:20 PM
I don't really see a need to post pics of them at the award.......there is a clip you can watch....

Stop oooing and ahing..Its like you have never seen them before.....

Whatever lol. :D :rolleyes:

It posted that pix early this morning before the clip was available and for the people couldnīt watch the show last nite and didnīt have the change to the see the guys.
And cos i admire them so much and i think they are awesome....i am in tittle to say whatever i think......and i think they look great :D LOL ;)

DekWannaBFlea
12-09-2004, 07:43 PM
It posted that pix early this morning before the clip was available and for the people couldnīt watch the show last nite and didnīt have the change to the see the guys.
And cos i admire them so much and i think they are awesome....i am in tittle to say whatever i think......and i think they look great :D LOL ;)

ok.... ;)

The Lithium
12-10-2004, 02:12 AM
There's a video of they presentation AB did on ABB.net!

RMadd
12-10-2004, 02:22 AM
Thanks, that's a great pic. But, um, Flip sorta looks a little like Jimmy Neutron from Nickelodeon. What's up with the pointy head?lol... and no beanie

and i think he is the only one who realizes where is the camaraeither that... or there were possibly multiple cameras?

Trimontana
12-10-2004, 03:07 AM
There's a video of they presentation AB did on ABB.net!

Cheers darling...i got it already!!!! :D

Xterminator27
12-10-2004, 11:41 PM
wtf, brian had a sex change

Trimontana
12-11-2004, 05:35 AM
wtf, brian had a sex change

WTF??? :wtf:

X, Brian is all man...just because he is geeting his hair longer doesnīt mean anything. Or maybe cos he is short and slim....but in person he is a damn good sexy guy. :rolleyes:

Higher_Desire
12-12-2004, 12:43 PM
Thanks for the pic. Am I the only one who thinks that Brian looks kind of like Stapp with that hair?

H-D :xmas:

Trimontana
12-12-2004, 12:45 PM
Thanks for the pic. Am I the only one who thinks that Brian looks kind of like Stapp with that hair?

H-D :santa:

You are welcome Colin........noooooooooooooo!!!!!!! Brian doesnīt look like Stapp!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Brian like that...with long hair. :D

SaveMe
12-12-2004, 04:08 PM
I wonder what they were thinking at that moment... what do you guys think was going on in thier minds???

Trimontana
12-12-2004, 04:35 PM
Nothinī special...they are very laid back guys....without pretentions....just another pix for them. Itīs so weird for me see the guys at magazines, shows, journal pixs...specially this one cos it was taken 5 days after i was with them in London. :D
I just posting my pix with Mr. Tremonti...i feel quite down and his smile makes me smile.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/trimontana/818c4a1d.jpg

Dogstar
12-12-2004, 06:47 PM
I think Brian looks great. He looks happy. And no, I don't think he looks like Scott S. I love his long hair. Thanks for the pic, Trimontana.

hayley
12-12-2004, 07:00 PM
Or maybe cos he is short and slim....but in person he is a damn good sexy guy. :rolleyes:
Damn straight! Finally someone agrees with me. ;) Haha. Brian is sexy and his hair is awesome.

They all look so happy and healthy, great to see they are having a great time. :D And Timontana, YOU MET MARK TREMONTI! I HATE YOU!!! (Not really :D ) That's so awesome, grr he looks hot in that picture, awesome stuff!

Trimontana
12-12-2004, 07:11 PM
Damn straight! Finally someone agrees with me. ;) Haha. Brian is sexy and his hair is awesome.

They all look so happy and healthy, great to see they are having a great time. :D And Timontana, YOU MET MARK TREMONTI! I HATE YOU!!! (Not really :D ) That's so awesome, grr he looks hot in that picture, awesome stuff!

Yeah Hayley i met Tremo 3 times...heīs a damn beautiful person. Hope you could meet the guys...great experience!!!!
Thatīs in sept this year.....he is awesome
http://www.textamerica.com/user.images.x/37/IMG_439637/_1117/TZ201117103809670.jpg?refresh=

And yeah, Brian is damn sexy......not my type but i have to say it.
Mr. Mashall and me two weeks ago in Manchester
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/trimontana/Picture007.jpg

SaveMe
12-13-2004, 04:28 PM
Geez.... I can't wait to meet him... if I ever get the chance

hayley
12-14-2004, 03:38 AM
Yeah, same here. Alter Bridge probably won't even come to New Zealand :(