Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Creed's Dvd?? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Creed's Dvd??

Tia67
12-04-2004, 01:15 PM
Wonder why they didn't put ALL of Creed's music videos on the DVD? That would have been nice.

Steve
12-04-2004, 03:24 PM
All of their music videos are on the dvd.

NoReasonToHide
12-04-2004, 08:34 PM
Yeah, they're all on there unless they released a video in Guam or something and it didn't make the DVD. I wish they had made a video for "Who's Got My Back"...the single wouldn't have gotten played, but man could that video have kicked serious ass...had it been the video I had envisioned when I hear the song anyway.

"Faceless Man" could have been a sweeet video too, but unfortunately we never got one..

Tia67
12-07-2004, 12:09 AM
Thanks, sorry I should have paid closer attention. My hubby bought it for me yesterday at Wal-mart. I believe he said it was $13, that's not bad. I wish there were more recorded "LIVE" stuff on the dvd. oh well.

RMadd
12-07-2004, 11:34 AM
why didn't they make music videos for all their singles?

Torn Daredevil
12-07-2004, 08:25 PM
why didn't they make music videos for all their singles? Cause music videos are expensive. LOL

creeddane
12-08-2004, 02:59 AM
I must say this DVD was worth crap...

first of all..
You dont release a DVD without sound options....

2nd
A play all function

3rd
Why do they release a censored version of WTLF.... :wtf:

4th
To hell with the crappy 1,5 sec intro to each video, it simply didnt have any purpose...

It is goddamn lousy

Agent D
12-08-2004, 11:55 AM
I must say this DVD was worth crap...

first of all..
You dont release a DVD without sound options....

2nd
A play all function

3rd
Why do they release a censored version of WTLF.... :wtf:

4th
To hell with the crappy 1,5 sec intro to each video, it simply didnt have any purpose...

It is goddamn lousy

I was quite happy with the release and the sound quality. I mean good lord, you're only paying 13 bucks for it. What the hell did you expect?

And the WTLF video was always censored, that's the only version of it. You can't run a music video on TV that says god damn.

titan9
12-08-2004, 12:13 PM
And the WTLF video was always censored, that's the only version of it. You can't run a music video on TV that says god damn.

Exactly. I actually prefer it censored, because "God d**n" is offensive to me, being Christian and all.

The Lithium
12-08-2004, 12:42 PM
The only video that is not feautring is the Halloween version of WTLF.

creeddane
12-08-2004, 12:46 PM
I was quite happy with the release and the sound quality. I mean good lord, you're only paying 13 bucks for it. What the hell did you expect?

First of all...you are only paying $15 for a normal dvd..... think about that...

Second, that might be true, but that shouldnt have been so hard to simply remove the beep as an extra little option... ;)
GOD damn GOD damn GOD damn :rolleyes:

creeddane
12-08-2004, 12:50 PM
The only video that is not feautring is the Halloween version of WTLF.

which they somehow forgot as an extra feature...

tsk tsk....

Agent D
12-08-2004, 05:29 PM
First of all...you are only paying $15 for a normal dvd..... think about that...

Second, that might be true, but that shouldnt have been so hard to simply remove the beep as an extra little option... ;)
GOD damn GOD damn GOD damn :rolleyes:

Define for me a normal dvd. A normal dvd is one that is a two-disc set that includes some long feature to be watched as well as hours of documentary stuff. Normally that goes for 15 dollars, Spider-Man 2 for example.

This is a bonus dvd with a music vid collection that is accompanying a greatest hits cd, which is the main attraction of this set.

Have you ever seen the dvds that come with other albums? They're not really all that much better. For example, see the copy of Staind's 14 Shades of Gray. That came with a bonus dvd as well. It wasn't that much better than this. So the point that I'm trying to make is, you expect too much from a bonus dvd that came with a greatest hits cd. We're lucky Wind Up included it at all.

As for the WTLF vid, it isn't so simple as to remove the "beep." Hell, there isn't even a beep in the first place. The word is actually cut from the song. They're not gonna go to the trouble of completely giving the vid a new soundtrack.

Tia67
12-09-2004, 12:48 AM
titan9,

I feel the same way. I prefer the censored version as well. I have always liked the song and thought it had an awesome message but for me personally I also found it offensive due to my beliefs.

Tia67
12-09-2004, 12:54 AM
oh forgot something- what Halloween version??

creeddane
12-09-2004, 03:31 AM
Define for me a normal dvd. A normal dvd is one that is a two-disc set that includes some long feature to be watched as well as hours of documentary stuff. Normally that goes for 15 dollars, Spider-Man 2 for example.

This is a bonus dvd with a music vid collection that is accompanying a greatest hits cd, which is the main attraction of this set.

Have you ever seen the dvds that come with other albums? They're not really all that much better. For example, see the copy of Staind's 14 Shades of Gray. That came with a bonus dvd as well. It wasn't that much better than this. So the point that I'm trying to make is, you expect too much from a bonus dvd that came with a greatest hits cd. We're lucky Wind Up included it at all.

As for the WTLF vid, it isn't so simple as to remove the "beep." Hell, there isn't even a beep in the first place. The word is actually cut from the song. They're not gonna go to the trouble of completely giving the vid a new soundtrack.

let me see, what can i say about all that crap u just wrote down: blah blah blah blah and...... blah!!!
Like it is that hard to give the video a new soundtrack.... an idiot with just a bit of knowledge about such things could do that.... and make a dvd of better quality in the process. the only reason why record companies doesnt do this is because they know idiots like you buy the things anyway, no matter how crappy a product they release as extra material...

BTW, i dont expect too much, it all lies in ones definition of the words product quality...

well thats all for now Agent D.....s

creeddane
12-09-2004, 03:40 AM
og til de religiøse

vor herre bevares.... :rolleyes:

titan9
12-09-2004, 09:44 AM
titan9,

I feel the same way. I prefer the censored version as well. I have always liked the song and thought it had an awesome message but for me personally I also found it offensive due to my beliefs.

Yup, exactly. That's the one Creed song I cannot listen to. I love the message behind it, but I just don't like the use of "God d***". So the censored version, that's the only version I'd listen to.

Agent D
12-09-2004, 05:19 PM
let me see, what can i say about all that crap u just wrote down: blah blah blah blah and...... blah!!!
Like it is that hard to give the video a new soundtrack.... an idiot with just a bit of knowledge about such things could do that.... and make a dvd of better quality in the process. the only reason why record companies doesnt do this is because they know idiots like you buy the things anyway, no matter how crappy a product they release as extra material...

BTW, i dont expect too much, it all lies in ones definition of the words product quality...

well thats all for now Agent D.....s

Whatever.

creeddane
12-11-2004, 03:43 AM
i am right and you are wrong
:smileyban

Steve
12-11-2004, 11:10 AM
Dude, calm down there. It's a DVD. No one forced you to buy it.

Agent D
12-11-2004, 03:42 PM
:smileyban

Oh that's mature.

luvscott4ever
12-12-2004, 11:34 AM
I'm glad I found this thread, only for the fact to find out that there is no play all function!! Thought I was doing something wrong!! I finally went to play it last night and it had no menu and I would have to play each video separately!! Glad I didn't waste time starting a new thread! ;) But I'm happy for it, and I only paid $8.99 for mine!! :D

creeddane
12-12-2004, 11:45 AM
Dude, calm down there. It's a DVD. No one forced you to buy it.

what is it with americans and the word dude????

creeddane
12-12-2004, 11:48 AM
Oh that's mature.

have some humour, but i guess thats in short supply too in america...... :eek: :D

man i gotta love that song it says it all... :D

Bridge of Clay
12-12-2004, 01:07 PM
I dunno... I never got why people would find it offensive... and I'm Christian too...

I mean... considering the context of the song, what inspired it and the emotion behind it, I think it's ok.

Steve
12-12-2004, 01:36 PM
Exactly Marcos. I don't know... people these days, and society, are pretty much screwed up.

Dogstar
12-12-2004, 02:04 PM
I dunno... I never got why people would find it offensive... and I'm Christian too...

I mean... considering the context of the song, what inspired it and the emotion behind it, I think it's ok.

Well said. Too often, the context in which words are presented is forgotten. The world is not black and white.

NoReasonToHide
12-21-2004, 08:47 PM

We're lucky Wind Up included the videos? No, actually Wind Up is lucky people are buying this thing, even if it's $13 or whatever it costs. I work at a radio station, so I got the Greatest Hits for free. If I hadn't gotten it for free, I may not have bought it at all, though I really wanted the videos. The album itself is a joke for any real Creed fans, and the DVD looked like it was just thrown together with no thought put into it. They could have made this album/DVD so much more special for a band that really deserved it. Creed MADE Wind Up--their Greatest Hits collectible should have been given first-class treatment. Shame on Wind Up!

creeddane
12-22-2004, 05:34 AM
We're lucky Wind Up included the videos? No, actually Wind Up is lucky people are buying this thing, even if it's $13 or whatever it costs. I work at a radio station, so I got the Greatest Hits for free. If I hadn't gotten it for free, I may not have bought it at all, though I really wanted the videos. The album itself is a joke for any real Creed fans, and the DVD looked like it was just thrown together with no thought put into it. They could have made this album/DVD so much more special for a band that really deserved it. Creed MADE Wind Up--their Greatest Hits collectible should have been given first-class treatment. Shame on Wind Up!

exactly my point...

titan9
12-22-2004, 09:06 AM
Well said. Too often, the context in which words are presented is forgotten. The world is not black and white.

I never said I was offended by the song itself. The song is awesome. I understand there was alot of emotion behind the song, I just don't like hearing "God D**n". I don't say those words, so why would I like hearing someone else say it? That's my point of view on it. Like I said, I love the song and I'll gladly listen to a censored version of it. I just can't listen to an uncensored version.

Agent D
12-22-2004, 11:43 AM
Ditto, Titan. I have enough trouble controlling my swearing as it is lol. :p

titan9
12-22-2004, 11:56 AM
Ditto, Titan. I have enough trouble controlling my swearing as it is lol. :p

Lol! I don't swear at all, but that's because my Mom won't let me. If I did, guaranteed, I'd be grounded for a while. ;)

Agent D
12-22-2004, 06:44 PM
Lol! I don't swear at all, but that's because my Mom won't let me. If I did, guaranteed, I'd be grounded for a while. ;)

Haha, that's probably for the better then.

Dogstar
12-22-2004, 06:55 PM
I never said I was offended by the song itself. The song is awesome. I understand there was alot of emotion behind the song, I just don't like hearing "God D**n". I don't say those words, so why would I like hearing someone else say it? That's my point of view on it. Like I said, I love the song and I'll gladly listen to a censored version of it. I just can't listen to an uncensored version.
That's fine. My point of view is that I think some of the emotional intensity in the song would be lost in a censored version.

titan9
12-22-2004, 07:59 PM
For some, yes. But for others, it's better. Different people have different opinions of that. People who own the MOP album have the uncensored version of the song. People who own the Greatest Hits CD have the censored version of the song. I think it's good they came out with a censored version for those of us fans who do not want to hear those words. But I disagree with all versions of the GH album being censored. I think there should be two versions of the GH album: one with the censored version of WTLF and one with the uncensored version. That way, it pleases everyone.

titan9
12-22-2004, 08:00 PM
Haha, that's probably for the better then.

You're probably right about that! Better to not start then to start and have a habit to break. :D

Dogstar
12-22-2004, 08:01 PM
I think there should be two versions of the GH album: one with the censored version of WTLF and one with the uncensored version. That way, it pleases everyone.

I agree.

titan9
12-22-2004, 09:29 PM
Too bad Wind Up didn't think of that......

Bridge of Clay
12-22-2004, 09:31 PM
if wind-up could think, they would have added unreleased tracks to the compilation.

titan9
12-22-2004, 09:54 PM
if wind-up could think, they would have added unreleased tracks to the compilation.

No kidding. Hopefully someday we get some unreleased stuff. But knowing Wind Up.......I wouldn't count on it. :(