Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
How Long Since You Listened to Weathered? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : How Long Since You Listened to Weathered?

Ann Allusion
12-01-2004, 06:42 PM
Or any Creed for that matter....and i'm not talking about the greatest hits...but the songs as they came on the albums...

If it's been a while...and you're feeling nostalgic...as Nike says..."Just do it"...do it with an open mind...as if it were the first time you heard the lyrics...the music...felt the "magic"....let it take you on the journey to there and back as was intended.

Something i noticed on the Weathered album, was how each of the songs carried a certain message...and how so many missed the "Signs"...tho in typical stapp fashion, he seemed to be speaking through his lyrics as he always did.

As long as those songs are remembered, Creed will never be "over"....true, we are looking forward to the future and stapp's solo efforts...in which i have full confidence...AB is already on their way and having their "fun"..I realize that we can never go back...but it warms the heart to visit...*always*... :D

Higher_Desire
12-01-2004, 06:54 PM
About a week.

H-D :pimp:

Steve
12-01-2004, 07:37 PM
I listened to Weathered a few weeks ago and it just didn't hit me that well. I did however listen to My Own Prison also and wow, what an excellent album.

DekWannaBFlea
12-01-2004, 07:54 PM
I listened to Weathered a few weeks ago and it just didn't hit me that well. I did however listen to My Own Prison also and wow, what an excellent album.

it has been about a year since i have listened to weathered, my own prison is better and i have been heavy into that (i am writing a review for a site) and AB.

Dogstar
12-01-2004, 08:25 PM
I haven't listened to Weathered in almost a year, but I listen regularly to My Own Prison and Human Clay. Weathered just didn't stand up to time the way the other two did. Though, I do love Who's Got My Back and Bullets the best off that album. Hide is also really good.

hayley
12-01-2004, 08:28 PM
I haven't listened to Weathered or My Own Prision for awhile but I listened to Human Clay just yesterday. I do admitt that I haven't been listening to Creed as nearly as I used to, but it's good to chuck on the odd album every now and then

RMadd
12-02-2004, 01:58 AM
i listened to a few songs listed in alphabetical order on my mp3 player a week or so ago

Torn Daredevil
12-02-2004, 11:02 PM
I've listened to all the albums within the last few weeks. Still love 'em all. I don't fucking understand the people who don't like Weathered... Baffles me... Although MOP is still the best by a little bit.

Agent D
12-02-2004, 11:04 PM
I listened to Weathered, Human Clay, and My Own Prison just a few days ago. Creed will always be the greatest...

Dogstar
12-02-2004, 11:42 PM
I've listened to all the albums within the last few weeks. Still love 'em all. I don't fucking understand the people who don't like Weathered... Baffles me... Although MOP is still the best by a little bit.
It's not that I don't like it per se, but it's my least favorite of the three and I don't listen to it all that much now.

Dani
12-03-2004, 12:11 AM
I still listen to Creed quite often, although Weathered would be the album I listen to the least.

Trimontana
12-03-2004, 06:03 AM
I still Creed's album all the time...i specially like My own prision...but i still love the three albums.

The Lithium
12-03-2004, 12:45 PM
Umm, just a few days ago

scrit
12-03-2004, 03:51 PM
hours ago. I listen to creed all the time still. My favorite is weathered and my least favorite is mop...i guess I'm weird.

RMadd
12-03-2004, 04:11 PM
It's not that I don't like it per se, but it's my least favorite of the three and I don't listen to it all that much now.egggggggggggggxactly

DekWannaBFlea
12-04-2004, 04:35 AM
I am sorry but i always thought human clay was the weakest album of the three...

NoReasonToHide
12-04-2004, 08:29 PM
I don't think Creed actually has a "weakest" album. All three of them were simply too good to be weak. I think it mostly depends on your mood and what songs or style you're most into hearing at that moment. All three have very strong points about them, and that's something special. Even most of the greatest bands have had their weak efforts...not Creed. Granted it was only three albums, but it's special nonetheless and I'm thankful for all the great music they gave to the world.

revisfoot
12-06-2004, 01:14 AM
I listened to Weathered last week, but my favorite is Human Clay. Everytime I pop that one in...good memories, good memories

fluttergirl
12-06-2004, 01:31 AM
forever
human clay, earlier this week...
i listened to a few singles off of weathered though, but the whole cd...hmmm, dunno how long ago

Torn Daredevil
12-13-2004, 03:17 PM
I am sorry but i always thought human clay was the weakest album of the three...I agree totally. Human Clay has a few too many songs in the middle that sound similar. MOP is the best, followed by Weathered, followed by Human Clay. I like em all, and listen to them all a lot.

DekWannaBFlea
12-14-2004, 12:14 PM
I agree totally. Human Clay has a few too many songs in the middle that sound similar. MOP is the best, followed by Weathered, followed by Human Clay. I like em all, and listen to them all a lot.

MOP>Weathered>HC

IMO

Shagrath
12-23-2004, 05:48 PM
im listening to either creed och alter bridge when im going to school
so im listening to them every week

uncertaindrumer
12-23-2004, 07:24 PM
MOP is the best, Human Clay is the worst.

Human Clay sounded almost the exact same from beginning until end. My Own Prison actually sounded... good.

Weathered has Creed's best song by far (bullets), but other than that its just another radio-friendly album with nothing special.

Last time I listened to a Creed album was... before One Day Remains came out.

Thank God for Alter Bridge.

Got My Back?
01-21-2005, 07:08 PM
I am listening to Weathered as I type this. I love that CD. I think it is the best one they made.

I never heard the CDs when they were big, I picked all 3 CDs up recently, so maybe that makes a difference. I don't have any emotional attachment to any of the CDs over the others.

I got all 3 CDs within a week of each other and Weathered immediately struck me as something special. The only song on there that I could do without is Freedom Fighter. Just doesn't fit with the others to me.

Ana4Stapp
01-21-2005, 09:14 PM
:stapp: Yesterday. I listen to Weathered all the time. Bullets, Hide, My Sacrifice, Weathered (actually my favorite song) are very good. I don't understand why people don't like it. Human Clay is the second best, but MOP is great too.
I like every song of Creed specially 'cause Stapp's messages.They' re from his heart. :peacelove

I'm covered with skin that peels and it just won't heal...

I choose to win... I choose to fight...
Creed is FOREVER!