New Englanders [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : New Englanders

creedchick02
12-09-2002, 07:40 AM
Any creed fanatics in new england, i am from Mass.:bounce:

Sheila63
12-09-2002, 11:48 AM
Yes, creedchick02!! I'm from CT and can't wait to see them in concert. I just discovered the band this past spring and wasn't able to get to the concert they did here in July so I'm hoping they'll come back here to the CT/MA area when/if they tour late next year!!!:bounce:

creedchick02
12-13-2002, 05:52 AM
Hi creedfan, sorry this is late but i am new here, Yes i was at the concert in july it was my daughters 11th b-day and she had a blast.:D

Sheila63
12-13-2002, 07:03 AM
Hi, Creedchick02! Don't worry about the late response, its okay. Wow, what a great birthday present for your daughter!! I'm so glad the two of you had a great time!! I'm pretty new to the board as well so, welcome!! It's good to have you here.:)

creedchick02
12-13-2002, 07:15 AM
Thank you......I have not been a creed fan long concidering some have been for years, My sis gave me weathered for xmas last year (and thank god she did) and it has been a roller coaster ride ever since she is not really into them but being my sis she went to all three concerts with me(i think she secretly likes em myself:dancing: )

Dogstar
12-13-2002, 11:06 AM
Hey Creedchick and Creedfan63, I can't remember whether I welcomed you to the BB, so if I already did, I apologize, but welcome! It's a cool BB and there are some really nice people here.
I'm a native New Englander (Rhode Island) but I moved to Philly two years ago for a job. I also lived and worked in CT for many years. Where in CT are you, Creedfan63 and where in Mass., Creedchick? I admit getting homesick for NE, but last week's big snowstorm really helped. We got 8 inches and we never get snow here. I was loving it!

creedchick02
12-13-2002, 01:40 PM
Hi dogstar,thank you for the welcome i can't remember eather but twice is nice if you did already..lol....I am from lawrence mass. it is right on the line of New Hampshire.:D

Dogstar
12-13-2002, 03:17 PM
Driven up that way many times. I love New Hampshire and Maine. Someday I would like to retire in Southern Maine. Would love a place near the coast.

Sheila63
12-13-2002, 05:14 PM
Thanks for the welcome, Dogstar!! I can't remember if you sent me a welcome message already either but I do appreciate the warm welcome. I'm from Bloomfield, CT near the West Hartford/Simsbury area. What a small world it is!! I've lived in CT all of my life and I love NE as well. I couldn't believe it when you mentioned your love of the Maine coast and wanting to live there some day. I'd love to do the same thing!! I've seen a lot of Maine since my parents are from Northeastern Canada and the Maine Coast is one of my favorite areas in the NE.:cool:

Sheila63
12-13-2002, 05:21 PM
I forgot to mention in my prior post that I'm a new Creed fan too, creedchick02. I just discovered the band this past spring. I heard them on the radio and knew I had to find out who that wonderful voice belonged to as well as the powerful music!! Although I'm new, this band and their music have changed my life!! I absolutely love these guys and their awesome music they share with all of us!!! :dancing:

Dogstar
12-13-2002, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by creedfan63
Thanks for the welcome, Dogstar!!  I can't remember if you sent me a welcome message already either but I do appreciate the warm welcome.  I'm from Bloomfield, CT near the West Hartford/Simsbury area.  What a small world it is!!  I've lived in CT all of my life and I love NE as well.  I couldn't believe it when you mentioned your love of the Maine coast and wanting to live there some day.  I'd love to do the same thing!!  I've seen a lot of Maine since my parents are from Northeastern Canada and the Maine Coast is one of my favorite areas in the NE.:cool:

Isn't it beautiful? I took a sailing trip on a 100-foot schooner in the Midcoast area this summer..It was awesome! I lived in Monroe, Norwich, Danbury and Branford during my stint in CT, but I have lots of friends in your area. A small world indeed.

Sheila63
12-15-2002, 06:05 PM
Wow, that sounds like an awesome trip, Dogstar!! I'm a big ocean lover. Not so much to swim in but I love to be near it and the sound of the water hitting the shore is one of my favorite sounds in the world, besides Creed of course. One of my dreams is to live at or near the ocean so I can enjoy it whenever I want.:)

Dogstar
12-15-2002, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by creedfan63
Wow, that sounds like an awesome trip, Dogstar!!  I'm a big ocean lover.  Not so much to swim in but I love to be near it and the sound of the water hitting the shore is one of my favorite sounds in the world, besides Creed of course.  One of my dreams is to live at or near the ocean so I can enjoy it whenever I want.:)

Hell, yeah. I have lived close to it before and it's awesome.