Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Dude, I'm so stoked. [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Dude, I'm so stoked.

XenoN
11-30-2004, 12:33 AM
I went to the AB concert in Atlanta (AT THE ROXY BABY!) and I met the guys. I talked to Brian and Flip about potentially coming to Huntsville, AL, and they both said "sounds like fun, maybe we'll make it up there." So it turns out they're totally coming to h-town on Jan 11!!!! I can't express my excitement.

I'm doubting that they remember my saying anything about huntsville, but I'm still stoked. Getting ready for my second AB concert! Maybe I'll get to hang out with the guys after for a tad longer than ATL, who knows? I can dream dudes!

Ok, more about music really quick... a question - What single/hit/known song does Silvertide have out? I understand they and Submersed will be around for the second leg?

Steve
11-30-2004, 01:00 AM
Silvertide's single is "I Ain't Coming Home"

XenoN
11-30-2004, 01:04 AM
Thanks Steve. I just listened... I'm not too sure I like it though... It would have been cool to see someone else on the wind-up label... like ...

*crickets*

dude my mind just went blank. Ick.

Alter Shredder
11-30-2004, 07:43 AM
dude, edgewater would be kick ***

The Lithium
11-30-2004, 01:53 PM
Submersed and Edgewater opened on one show.

Edgewater, Submersed, Alter Bridge - WHAT A GIG!!

DekWannaBFlea
12-01-2004, 03:51 AM
i like silvertide.....

RMadd
12-01-2004, 10:37 AM
Edgewater fucking rocks!
Silvertide, they're fucking awesome, too! "Ain't Coming Home" is kick-ass!

XenoN
12-03-2004, 01:36 AM
For some reason I think Earshot would be good too...

Isn't Edgewater on the Punisher Soundtrack? That could be cool. I wish I would have been at the show with Edgewater. I wasn't at all impressed with Crossfade...