Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
This Will Make You S*** Your Pants!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : This Will Make You S*** Your Pants!!

revisfoot
11-27-2004, 12:22 AM
Everyone needs to read the last few paragraphs of this article, it's from the current issue of "Leaf," a Toronto-based hockey magazine. Crazy stuff in here, man...

http://www.theteaparty.de/leaf4.htm

It's about Scott and the Tea Party....

so check it out!!

Xterminator27
11-27-2004, 12:39 AM
Scott staps favorite band is canadian

Owned

Dogstar
11-27-2004, 01:19 AM
How current is that issue? Seven Circles has been out for a while now, unless they mean the U.S. release, whichi is January, I think. And didn't Steve post a link to a recent article that says they aren't working together after all?

revisfoot
11-27-2004, 01:28 AM
Well, I think I have it figured out...

I think this article was WRITTEN about 2 months ago

And, that Scott Stapp and the Tea Party decided to be "Scott Stapp and the Tea Party" but Wind-Up...those bitches just wanted "Scott Stapp." Well, this pissed off the Tea Party, who were like, "Scott, you need to have control over your own artistic endeavors. Not Wind-Up...those bitches." So they left. End of story.

Higher_Desire
11-27-2004, 02:52 PM
Scott staps favorite band is canadian

Owned
You're favorite band is American.

Burn.

Well, I think I have it figured out...

I think this article was WRITTEN about 2 months ago

And, that Scott Stapp and the Tea Party decided to be "Scott Stapp and the Tea Party" but Wind-Up...those bitches just wanted "Scott Stapp." Well, this pissed off the Tea Party, who were like, "Scott, you need to have control over your own artistic endeavors. Not Wind-Up...those bitches." So they left. End of story.
Wind-Up sucks. What's so bad about "Scott Stapp & The Tea Party"? Tea Party (in my opinion) made the right choice to step down.

H-D :pimp:

Xterminator27
11-27-2004, 07:19 PM

Burn.

............................................. fuck

The Lithium
11-27-2004, 07:25 PM
Haha, he got ya there, didn't he? :D

Dogstar
11-27-2004, 07:33 PM
What's so bad about "Scott Stapp & The Tea Party"?

I don't know, it sounds kind of lame to me. Maybe he needs to pick different musicians from other bands so this is not an issue and the solo CD can just say Scott Stapp.

creedsister
11-27-2004, 09:28 PM
:spank: :psyche: Haha, he got ya there, didn't he? :D

NoReasonToHide
11-27-2004, 09:32 PM

Burn.

Wind-Up sucks. What's so bad about "Scott Stapp & The Tea Party"? Tea Party (in my opinion) made the right choice to step down.

What's so bad about "Scott Stapp & The Tea Party?" Hehe, the Tea Party might be good as a band (I don't know of them personally), but that name is just ridiculous. It makes it sound like Stapp is going to come out in an Uncle Sam outfit in their concerts and videos. From Creed to the Tea Party? Just doesn't sound like much progress there. Either it sounds like the Uncle Sam thing, or it sounds like Scott is having a make-believe tea party with his stuffed animals like Cartman did in South Park. "Why thank you, Polly Prissy-pants, how nice of yewww."

Higher_Desire
11-28-2004, 11:59 AM
It makes it sound like Stapp is going to come out in an Uncle Sam outfit in their concerts and videos.
Now that's something I'd like to see. :D lol.
Either it sounds like the Uncle Sam thing, or it sounds like Scott is having a make-believe tea party with his stuffed animals like Cartman did in South Park. "Why thank you, Polly Prissy-pants, how nice of yewww."
Haha. That was a great episode. Was that the same one where he danced with the Justin Timberlake cutout?

TeriB19
11-28-2004, 12:20 PM
Wow, when I saw the title of this thread, I had to have a look. And you know what? It is correct!! I DID just s*** my pants. I'll brb. :laugh:

RMadd
11-29-2004, 12:39 PM

Burn.:hammerlol

Higher_Desire
11-29-2004, 03:27 PM
Wow, when I saw the title of this thread, I had to have a look. And you know what? It is correct!! I DID just s*** my pants. I'll brb. :laugh:
That just made me laugh. :D And sometime's I pee a little when I laugh. I'll brb. :laugh:

Dogstar
11-29-2004, 09:27 PM
Hahahaha...

Agent D
12-01-2004, 10:33 AM
I don't know, it sounds kind of lame to me.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. Maybe I'm just being stupid, but I'm still holding out for that Lenny Kravitz collaboration to be true *crosses fingers*