Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Silvertide, Submersed to Open for AB [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Silvertide, Submersed to Open for AB

Steve
11-25-2004, 11:36 PM
Silvertide and Submersed will be the openers for the second leg of Alter Bridge's tour, starting in January.

aussiecreeder
11-25-2004, 11:37 PM
very cool! silvertide are very good upcoming band in the style of the black crowes (sort of) and we all know submersed.

lpshinoda11
11-26-2004, 03:55 AM
Silvertide just finished opening for Van Halen on their "reunion tour" and now they're reduced down to Alter Bridge? lol not that Alter Bridge is bad but I'd take a spot opening for Van Halen before I'd take one opening for Alter Bridge.

aussiecreeder
11-27-2004, 01:46 AM
Silvertide just finished opening for Van Halen on their "reunion tour" and now they're reduced down to Alter Bridge? lol not that Alter Bridge is bad but I'd take a spot opening for Van Halen before I'd take one opening for Alter Bridge.

as far as career projection goes yeah that would be a fair point but this way they still get to play with a band of a similar style and play some smaller venues. besides they have only just released an album so they can't be choosers. i'ld give my left arm to tour with AB.... :D

Mr.Anderson
11-29-2004, 09:13 PM
Man this upcoming tour is going to absolutely ROCK!

Chase
12-02-2004, 06:02 PM
Silvertide rocks! Too bad I didn't get to see them back in October instead of Crossfade.

Wylde-Tremonti
12-02-2004, 09:01 PM
Yeah... i'd definately rather see Silvertide!!... no offense to Crossfade... they just didn't do well in the Middle Position... they shoulda opened IMO