Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
I don't know if you can do this but... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : I don't know if you can do this but...

Marty
11-20-2004, 08:34 PM
Does anyone have mp3's of the two covers Alter Bridge has been doing? The Zep and DP covers? I don't want a entire concert (although if anyone goes to the Dallas concert and gets it, let me know!), just this covers. Thanks. PM if you need to.

Torn Daredevil
11-20-2004, 09:28 PM
Yes, both covers are around. The Zep cover is really bad quality though.

Dogstar
11-20-2004, 09:38 PM
The Zep cover is really bad quality though.

Bummuh! I'd like to hear that one, oh well.

RMadd
11-20-2004, 09:49 PM
Bummuh! I'd like to hear that one, oh well.me too me too! if you get a hold of it, send it my way, either on aim, or at theend_101@hotmail.com (gotta love the new 250 mb storage!)

Torn Daredevil
11-20-2004, 09:52 PM
I'll send it RMadd, but pass it on to others so I don't have to do all the sending. Thanks. It's on the way.

RMadd
11-20-2004, 10:07 PM
anyone who wants it can PM or email as well

myles sounds pretty good, a fairly faithful plant "imitation"
sounds like the person recording was a tad close to mark's amp, tho

rabidgopher04
11-23-2004, 12:03 PM
how does one go about getting these covers? I have been searching the internet to no end and I can't find them. I really liked Highway Star when I heard it in concert and would like to hear it again as well as anything else extra. Thanks. :)

dbcoder
11-28-2004, 02:06 PM
I have MP3 of all their covers, PLUS a shred battle between Mark and Troy Stetina. (Two live sets)

I would kill to have the shred battle...

dbcoder@gmail.com if you don't mind.

The Lithium
11-28-2004, 05:39 PM
Dude, all you've got to do is to visist www.AlterBridgeBand.net and www.AlterBridgeFans.com and go under "Media", and you'll be able to download it all!!

Higher_Desire
11-28-2004, 08:30 PM
I have MP3 of all their covers, PLUS a shred battle between Mark and Troy Stetina. (Two live sets)
I want a copy of those, too! jcrperry@hotmail.com if you don't mine. I have the copy of DP that they did in Seattle. If you have a different one I'd like it, but otherwise just send the others

Thanks bro.

H-D :pimp:

rabidgopher04
11-28-2004, 11:34 PM
Dude, all you've got to do is to visist www.AlterBridgeBand.net and www.AlterBridgeFans.com and go under "Media", and you'll be able to download it all!!

Thank you!

XenoN
11-30-2004, 12:44 AM
Anyone at a show where Toshi Iseda played highway star with them? Dude that was so much fun to watch. It was hilarious after the show when Mark and Toshi were talking to a few of us fans about the song.

I told Toshi that Highway Star was badass and Toshi goes "Dude, it was ok despite that I kept f*cking it up cause I was out of tune." Mark laughs and is like "yeah I played a joke on him and gave him a guitar that was tuned down for the next song".

Ah it was great. I wanna another AB concert.

What Zeppelin song did they cover?