Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
CD Condoms [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : CD Condoms

Mulletman
11-20-2004, 07:13 PM
Have you guys heard or tried them? If you haven't they're a good freakin idea that is a bit behind its time. Basically you slap them on your cd and leave them on there. They stay on the cd while you play them in your stereo, console, dvd player, or cd-rom. If they get damaged, you toss the skin and throw a new one on. Remember CDs have a shelf life of 10 - 20 years. When a CD is scratched the data is not harmed, CDs have a thin protective layer of plastic that saves them. BUT if the protective layer is damaged, the data will be rendered unreachable. Excessive use will leave scratches on them, the oils in your fingers will gradually eat away at the protective CD cover. Not to mention the kids factor. You all that have kids know what I am talking about. They come ten to a package so check em out. . . and if history has taught us anything they will fail at the worst time. Atleast now you can let it play all the way through rather than pulling it out during the best part.

D Skin (http://www.d-skin.com)

Dogstar
11-20-2004, 08:14 PM
...and if history has taught us anything they will fail at the worst time. Atleast now you can let it play all the way through rather than pulling it out during the best part.

Best
day!

Thanks for the tip, Mulletman. I had not heard of them, but I was recently reading about the whole shelf-life thing, which annoyed the crap out of me :mad:

Torn Daredevil
11-20-2004, 09:13 PM
Yeah, I saw a commercial for them the other night during Joey, or the Apprentice, or something and I was intrigued. Gonna have to try one.

Mulletman
11-20-2004, 09:15 PM
Best
day!

:)

creedsister
11-20-2004, 10:03 PM
Must Have I Got A Clean Mine Before I Put One In :mad: