Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
the most horrible website in the world [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : the most horrible website in the world

jarofsap
11-19-2004, 06:19 PM
I hope it's a prank.................

http://www.bonsaikitten.com/

How sick is that? I can't believe there are people in the world who would do stuff like that.

Trimontana
11-19-2004, 06:27 PM
Oh my God!!! I saw the pixs and my heart started to beat so fast....i felt so bad...that's horrible....i am speechless

Torn Daredevil
11-19-2004, 07:19 PM
I think the baby part gives it away as a prank.

Xterminator27
11-19-2004, 07:34 PM
I saw this like 2 years ago. Its real though, my friend has one

Lechium
11-19-2004, 11:27 PM
that is really nothing comparing to sweatshop, yet I have a feeling that you guys wear stuff produced in these sweatshops on daily basis.
Business is business.
One company makes square kittens, and another makes 12 yr olds sit at the sewing machine 18 hours a day for 6 days a week. Major difference? You detest one company and support another.

hypocrits.

Higher_Desire
11-19-2004, 11:28 PM
That is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.

H-D :pimp:

jarofsap
11-20-2004, 04:49 AM
One company makes square kittens, and another makes 12 yr olds sit at the sewing machine 18 hours a day for 6 days a week. Major difference? You detest one company and support another.

hypocrits.
Don't think I'm some animal rights activist. I am an avid hunter. So are you assuming that I don't detest slave labor?

I just posted the link because this board is where you're supposed to post interesting links, stories, pics, etc.

That is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.

Hey HD, you seem to ridicule every link I post on this board. I apologize if you think they're stupid. I visit this board alot to try and find interesting links, and many of them are posted by you. I'm just trying to contribute.

Lechium
11-20-2004, 02:06 PM
Don't think I'm some animal rights activist. I am an avid hunter. So are you assuming that I don't detest slave labor?
Do you own any items made in a sweatshop?

I just posted the link because this board is where you're supposed to post interesting links, stories, pics, etc.

You did nto only post the link, but you posted your judgment as well. That makes things kinda different.

Higher_Desire
11-20-2004, 02:08 PM
Hey HD, you seem to ridicule every link I post on this board. I apologize if you think they're stupid. I visit this board alot to try and find interesting links, and many of them are posted by you. I'm just trying to contribute.
I'm really sorry. I didn't know I ridicule your links. That site just seems like it's animal cruelty (which I'm strongly against). And by the sounds of what you wrote when you posted it, it seemed like you didn't like it either.

jarofsap
11-20-2004, 11:08 PM
You did nto only post the link, but you posted your judgment as well. That makes things kinda different.
No it doesn't.
I'm really sorry. I didn't know I ridicule your links. That site just seems like it's animal cruelty (which I'm strongly against). And by the sounds of what you wrote when you posted it, it seemed like you didn't like it either.

It's all good.

The Lithium
11-21-2004, 04:06 AM
Tiat can't be allowed!! At least not in Sweden!

Alter Shredder
11-21-2004, 09:39 AM
lech, do you make your own clothes then, have you been to the plants where your clothes are produced?

JulieCitySlicker
11-22-2004, 02:29 PM
Thats messed up :wtf:

Lechium
11-22-2004, 05:52 PM
lech, do you make your own clothes then, have you been to the plants where are your clothes are produced?

Nope I dont.
I had accepted sweatshops as a sad reality.
Also you do not see me protesting that site.
It's all or nothign kinda deal, and I choose nothing.

Xterminator27
11-22-2004, 06:11 PM
Oh and i wouldnt call it "The most horrible website in the world"

I bet in 3 minutes I could find 10 sites 100x worst then that

JulieCitySlicker
11-23-2004, 12:05 AM
Ya, I think a site that would have a pic of you on it would be tons worse ;)

(hope ya know I'm just teasing)