Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Creed.com - GO CHECK IT OUT!!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Creed.com - GO CHECK IT OUT!!!

The Lithium
11-18-2004, 05:31 PM
It's a new layout and a live video of Higher is added! This is great stuff man! And the Creed Memories are up! I saw some letter written by a swedish girl, how cool! (This might be my first Sticky thread) ;)

Trimontana
11-18-2004, 05:36 PM
WWWWWOOOOOOOWWWWW i am speechless guys!!!
I love the new "Higher" Live Creed performance in Las Vegas!!!!!!
I have to mention that:
1. Mark made my all body shake when he sang the chorus in the song....what a effects has this guy on me!!!!
2. How Stapp looks at the blonde girl at the audience, i would say with a desiree face
3. How Brett at the end of the song smashed the bass against the floor.....be careful man!!
4. The whole audience there were very lucky....bastards!!!! :mad1:

I reconsidered my decission...and i think i will buy the Greatest Hits
:D :D :D :D

The Lithium
11-18-2004, 05:47 PM
Well, it's a pretty old video, but damn, it's good!!

JulieCitySlicker
11-18-2004, 06:41 PM
Meh! I' don't feel like seeing anything creed at this time,coming here is all I can do for right now :o :( :mad: ;) All I got to say is that I've moved on!

Xterminator27
11-18-2004, 07:13 PM
whats the deal with sticky threads anyways?

At my own board i have like 20 sticky threads and even announcements, announcements own sticky threads.

oh and i saw teh creed.com like 5 days ago, i agree its cool but those lazy bums only changed the front page to promote the CD.

Plus the creed memory is impossible to read. but it still cool

aussiecreeder
11-19-2004, 05:04 AM
i must say stapp certainly has some stage presence and he seems one of those people who captivates a room. its a shame what has happened recently but this DVD might be alright.

The Lithium
11-19-2004, 08:06 AM
Meh! I' don't feel like seeing anything creed at this time,coming here is all I can do for right now :o :( :mad: ;) All I got to say is that I've moved on!
Why did you click this thread, then?

JulieCitySlicker
11-19-2004, 08:51 AM
Why did you click this thread, then?
Why do you click on threads :peoplesey

The Lithium
11-19-2004, 10:28 AM
To read them, but you didn't want to be reminded of Creed, and this is a Creed thread!

Trimontana
11-19-2004, 10:57 AM
To read them, but you didn't want to be reminded of Creed, and this is a Creed thread!

Come on Lit. You must to understand Julie here. What she's trying to say is that (example) you have a ex (girl-boy) and someone tells something about her/him. And you want to know about him/her but you don't feel ready to see him/her cos you broke up with him/her short ago. The same with Creed. That's more or less that. I think so?????. Julie, i know what you mean ;)

The Lithium
11-19-2004, 11:10 AM
Dude, your ex-girlfriend has nothing to do with this!

Trimontana
11-19-2004, 11:28 AM
Dude, your ex-girlfriend has nothing to do with this!
Since when am i a lesbian?????

Bridge of Clay
11-19-2004, 03:00 PM
I'm still a fan of Creed and I'm proud of it!!! It's still my fav band.

Higher_Desire
11-19-2004, 05:40 PM
Same here, buddy!!!!

That is a cool looking site (it's about freaking time!) I love that performance of Higher on the roof of that building at the 2000 Billboard Music Awards. It's one of my all time faves.

I still need to submit my Creed memory. It's probably going to be about how I tried so hard and never got to see them. Maybe how I came to like them too.

H-D :pimp:

Higher_Desire
11-19-2004, 05:41 PM
Hey, did anyone else notice the picture of Creed on the main page has Brian in it?? Kinda cool. Going back to the retro days.

H-D :pimp:

The Lithium
11-20-2004, 05:39 AM
Since when am i a lesbian?????
You said it yourself! ;)

Hell yeah man, I agree... Well, AB is my fav band now, but I'm still proud of loving Creed!

Trimontana
11-20-2004, 06:14 AM
Lit,

i think you didn't catch my joke man. When you called me dude i try to say with that ironic question that i am a chick. I didn't calll myself a lesbian....or maybe cos you are too young to catch certain jokes.

The Lithium
11-20-2004, 10:37 AM
Hahaha, I got your joke, I'm not sure if you got mine! :D No offense, I like you, and I'm sure you're SO hardcore hetro, don't ya worry 'bout that! :)

Trimontana
11-20-2004, 11:00 AM
Hahaha, I got your joke, I'm not sure if you got mine! :D No offense, I like you, and I'm sure you're SO hardcore hetro, don't ya worry 'bout that! :)

;) :) :D

JulieCitySlicker
11-20-2004, 06:03 PM
Sorry that I'm not all excited about a band that doesn't even exhist anymore :rolleyes:

The Lithium
11-21-2004, 04:34 AM
But WHY are you viewing the tiread over and over again, then? :D