Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
I sure enjoyed that creed DVD [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : I sure enjoyed that creed DVD

Xterminator27
11-17-2004, 11:30 PM
You know, that 16 songed DVD that came out last christmas? Remeber? The one windup advertised and got everyone excited about, Im so glad they went through with it, because i got it at christmas and it was great. I mean 16 whole live never-before seen video shots!. How great is that??

Although it did take them long enough, considering HILLARY DUFF has her own DVD and shes been out for a year, shitty bands that came out this year and only have one CD have their OWN DVD, but at least creed only took FOUR YEARS to get their DVD done!

Oh well at least i have it.

Oh wait there was no creed dvd. Thats odd, one of the biggest modern rock bands in the world, and after over 6 FRAKEN years of selling over 34 Million CDS overall, they still have NO DVD

Of course you say
"BUT X, THE GREATEST HITS HAS A DVD LOL"

greatest hits is a joke, its 16 songs I ALREADY HAVE, with like 5 music videos I ALREADY HAVE AND CAN VIEW FOR FREE ON THE WEBSITE and 5 LIVE SHOWS that half have already been shown everywhere and teh other half are to short to remeber.

Im still going to buy it, but still. Im kinda pissed at wind-up for sucking so much.

*goes out and buys creed greatest hits just for the sake that its creed
* watches music videos on 60' widescreen tv with subwoofer 5.1 surround sound untill my ears bleed off.

The CD is like a DVD (why would you get it for the songs, you already HAVE THEM ALL) but its like a slap in the face DVD, its like a collection of uncomplete stuff they lazingly threw together to mooch an extra buck off of.
I mean how hard is it to stick a few music videos and a bunch of already released songs?

anyways i could go on forever, point is wind-up sucks and creed.com sucks, they update that site like once a year.

also people dont know this but there were times when creedfeed.com was actually getting more web traffic then creed.com (which mark states is "top notch" LOL) creed.com has officially been owned when its fansite beats it for traffic ratings

Good Job steve

Torn Daredevil
11-17-2004, 11:44 PM
The DVD has not been released due to legal issues. You don't have to be an ass ALL the time.

Higher_Desire
11-17-2004, 11:57 PM
The DVD has not been released due to legal issues. You don't have to be an ass ALL the time.
Obviously you don't know X well enough. :rolleyes:

H-D :pimp:

RMadd
11-18-2004, 06:45 AM
The DVD has not been released due to legal issues. You don't have to be an ass ALL the time.hey there fella, calm down now... you can't stop him from being a dillhole, so just learn to laugh at some of the less important stuff he whines about, eh? your stress levels will drop significantly. it's the one thing he loves: makes a joke and suckers people into thinking he's being serious. makes him feel smart or something psychological like that

heinzel
11-18-2004, 12:16 PM

Hellboy, you really are a kid after all!!!!!!
Let people be man.
Well i think your name is what you are. hope you stay there!!!!!!!!!

Higher_Desire
11-18-2004, 01:30 PM
Hellboy, you really are a kid after all!!!!!!
Let people be man.
Well i think your name is what you are. hope you stay there!!!!!!!!!
Talk about childish... :rolleyes:

H-D :pimp:

JulieCitySlicker
11-18-2004, 02:31 PM
I'll second that Colin :wtf:

RMadd
11-18-2004, 03:46 PM
<~~ third

RMadd
11-18-2004, 03:47 PM
I mean, sure he gives X a lot of crap, but you don't need to go speculating about damnation or anything

Xterminator27
11-18-2004, 04:26 PM

Stop ruining my great threads with your faggotry. Honestly your like a big peice of shit stuck to my shoe, it smells like ass and i cant get it off.

Your not worthy of posting in my threads, get out.

The Lithium
11-18-2004, 05:05 PM
It's a way of saying that he's very disappointed about it, and I sure support him.

JulieCitySlicker
11-18-2004, 05:10 PM
Stop ruining my great threads with your faggotry. Honestly your like a big peice of shit stuck to my shoe, it smells like ass and i cant get it off.

Your not worthy of posting in my threads, get out.

Is faggotry even a word :wtf: :rolleyes: :)

Xterminator27
11-18-2004, 05:16 PM
Is faggotry even a word :wtf: :rolleyes: :)

it is now :D

Torn Daredevil
11-18-2004, 07:05 PM

Your not worthy of posting in my threads, get out. Make me. :finger: You need to stop insulting people for nothing at all. Hey everyone. Go check out the link that X posted in the "FINE WOMEN" thread in the Chat-O-Rama and you will see how disturbed he really is.

Xterminator27
11-18-2004, 07:15 PM
Yhea i insult people for no reason...

more like you come in my perfectly amazing threads and take a big shit on them. Then you BS your way into an argument and end up getting it locked.

Like i perviously stated your a pile of shit on my shoe, and the janitor(mods) has to clean up the shit foot-prints you make on the creedfeed bbs.

Torn Daredevil
11-18-2004, 07:42 PM
Perfectly amazing threads? You start all the terrible threads. They all suck, man. I didn't realize how deluded you were.

Dogstar
11-18-2004, 09:41 PM
anyways i could go on forever
Please, don't. Thank you.

JulieCitySlicker
11-18-2004, 09:48 PM
Ya no kiddin Kerri ;)

Xterminator27
11-18-2004, 10:41 PM
Perfectly amazing threads? You start all the terrible threads. They all suck, man. I didn't realize how deluded you were.

Well i guess its time to break out the news

THE LARGEST THREAD of all of creedfeed was made by me (origanally before the bbs reset and hayley reposted it because she missed my great thread of amazingness.
THE SECOND LAGEST THREAD of all of creedfeed was basically a spinoff that thread.
THE FOURTH LARGEST THREAD OF ALL OF CREEDFEED, was another spinoff of THAT which i actually made to piss people off but for some reason it generated thousands and thousands of replys.

Plus ive made 2 game threads both with over 800 posts, several HUNDRED "X-threads", (a trend of thread named after my greatness because of their greatness) well over 40 of those threads exceeded 200 replys

I am the king of threads, if you took everyone threads theyve ever made ever and tallyed up all the replys, i would by FAR have the most. I am the king of creedfeed.

Plus i have my own store, PROOF of my kingship

And ask anyone here what an X-thread is, some may reply the truth "which is unparrelel greatness" and some may reply in a jelouse rage that they are "dumb" but thats only because everyone wishes they were me and they wish there were "teri-threads/mulletman-threads" EXC

Plus im down with the admin steve, he is my homie-dog G, we weres be raised in the bronx together, my nikname wuz bloodbath, and his wuz cop killah. wez wuz runnen dey join till da bloods N cribs raped our turf, den we bust caps and got bars fo 10 years.

Torn Daredevil
11-18-2004, 11:45 PM
Your stupidity is staggering. Please never talk again. We don't need some stupid high school freshman making "witty" quips and trying to impress others. Do that at your lame-ass Canadian "students with special needs" school.

RMadd
11-19-2004, 02:13 AM
more like you come in my perfectly amazing threads and take a big shit on them. Then you BS your way into an argument and end up getting it locked.whoa whoa whoa whoa... hold the phone there fella! perfectly amazing? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha you should try out for the nbc show last comic standing. most of the threads you start are bullshit. you're delusional and just fucked the fuck up in general

tremonti4life04
11-19-2004, 03:32 AM
X is such a turd...I wonder...would you like some cheese with that whine. Honestly I have not seen one thread that he started that was even remotely interesting, they all basically reflect what kind of person he really is. Threads in the crotch of my boxers are more interesting, and honestly, he should be banned from voicing his opinion...If only Dogstar was president..........

heinzel
11-19-2004, 03:44 AM
He X, let them speak. I think they don't understand your kind of humor. But they do like southpark, which i think is a little bit of a contradiction...

and yeah about childish behaviour, some people bring back the child in my, ya know.
but I love it when they do that.

tremonti4life04
11-19-2004, 03:51 AM
No, I enjoy humor, but i think its a little bit retarded when you get on here saying that you are the most excellent thread starter, thats about stupid. Believe me heinzel, and X...If X were to drop out of the forums forever, no one would really notice.

heinzel
11-19-2004, 03:57 AM
tremontiforlife, you gotta let X do whatever he wants, for him (an dfor me sometimes) it's a big laugh who people react.

tremonti4life04
11-19-2004, 04:00 AM
Well, steve should be here any time now to shut this thread down, too much bickering.

Trimontana
11-19-2004, 04:57 AM
X, yeah you got your own shop.....a shop that nobody buys from.

Heinzel, i think all in here can have less or more sense of humor. But one thing is have sense of humor for normal things, stuff like talk about things that aren't insulting or disguisting. And X is what's talking all the time about. Personally i have a huge sense of humor when it comes to have fun and joking. But let me tell you something...the last two posting of X in Chat-O-Rama were terribly offending...just reflected how X is. I respect whatever he likes but man, please keep it for your private life. AAAhhhh, i don't like Southpark, but Southpark is nothin' if we compare with someone else' sick mind...i ma not rying to be offensive with ya anyway

jammy123
11-19-2004, 09:45 AM
where IS steve??

Torn Daredevil
11-19-2004, 10:07 AM
X is full of superficial self-importance. He is just at trying to make himself feel better and I guess he has that right. LMAO

RMadd
11-19-2004, 10:37 AM
Heinzel: imona hafta agree w/ Trimontana & Hellboy here about what you said. it is possible for people to have seemingly contradictory tastes. i don't like only rock music. i don't only watch action movies. and i'll admit, i love south park, and i love british and canadian senses of humor, but x, for whatever reason, doesn't seem to have either one of those.