Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
President Bush Re-Elected [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : President Bush Re-Elected

Torn Daredevil
11-03-2004, 09:36 AM
As projected by NBC, Bush has been re-elected President. Time for Kerry to stop being being an asshole and concede already. It is pretty much impossible for him to win Ohio and he needs to face reality that the American public did not elect him. And, Bush did win the popular vote, as well.

Thank goodness that Americans made the right decision and it's good to see that the country still has a strong base of conservative Christian voters. That is what made the difference. What's hilarious is that the same number of young people voted this year as in 2000. So much for those liberal "Rock the Vote" and "Vote or Die" programs. Thanks P. Diddy. LOL

All the hype around Kerry proved to amount to nothing and be only a by-product of liberal celebrities exerting their power upon the American public. Thank God we didn't listen.

RMadd
11-03-2004, 10:28 AM
man, I agree w/ the stuff you're saying, but you better get yourself a couple rolls o' duct tape b/c there's gonna be people on here who are gonna try and tear you a new bunghole!

Mulletman
11-03-2004, 11:09 AM
10:10 am cst - Kerry has just conceded the race.

The Lithium
11-03-2004, 12:05 PM
BUSH SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

"I'm a war president" - George W Bush

RMadd
11-03-2004, 12:21 PM
"I'm actually a citizen of the US" ~ Me

Dogstar
11-03-2004, 12:35 PM
What's hilarious is that the same number of young people voted this year as in 2000.

It's far from hilarious. It's a fucking disgrace. People have fought and died for the right to have their voices heard and it's criminal that so many younger people chose to stay silent, regardless of their choice. It's inexcusable. And if they didn't vote, they should keep their apathetic mouths shut.

Bush did win the popular vote, but it was no ringing endorsement. There's a good a chunk of people (48 percent or so) in this country who are NOT happy about this. I am one of those people.

Mulletman
11-03-2004, 02:21 PM

Behold the Harvard graduate in all his might. . .

Higher_Desire
11-03-2004, 03:25 PM
WAHOO!!! :syncdance :dancing:
Me and some other people were watching the election coverage from about 7:00 in the evening until 1:00 in the morning cheering when a state turned red! :D I'm so excited that Kerry did the smart thing and conceded early instead of asking for more recounts.

In a report from MSNBC (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6363692/?GT1=5809), Kerry reportidly called Bush at 11:00 eastern time this morning to let Bush know his decision and congratulate him. Bush also said “I think you were an admirable, worthy opponent and waged one tough campaign... I hope you are proud of the effort you put in. You should be.”

H-D :pimp:

RMadd
11-03-2004, 03:50 PM
What's hilarious is that the same number of young people voted this year as in 2000.actually, while the proportion to the overall turnout was the same, a greater # of people our age did turn out to vote. and i dunno about other places around the nation, but my campus caught election fever awhile ago. and while there are apathetic people, there's also a large number of us who are overzealous and wish we could vote according to the old adage: "vote early and vote often"

Steve
11-03-2004, 03:57 PM
Bush did win the popular vote, but it was no ringing endorsement. There's a good a chunk of people (48 percent or so) in this country who are NOT happy about this. I am one of those people.

Just remember, Bill Clinton didn't win the "majority" of the vote either. He won his elections with less than 50% of the total vote. Bush is the first president to be elected (http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/11/03/election.main/index.html) with more than 50% of the vote since his father.

RMadd
11-03-2004, 04:19 PM
Steve, you're a genius... if you run for President some day, I'd vote for ya!

Torn Daredevil
11-03-2004, 04:21 PM
Just remember, Bill Clinton didn't win the "majority" of the vote either. He won his elections with less than 50% of the total vote. Bush is the first president to be elected (http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/11/03/election.main/index.html) with more than 50% of the vote since his father.

Well said Steve. And Lithuim, I think you're nice and you've helped me out before, but you don't even live in the US. Please stay out of it. You really have no idea what life is like here or what the situation of the country truly is. I am trying to be as nice as possible about it, but it's very difficult.

Bush won by more than 3 million votes, and it is one of the widest margins in the last few decades. Bush also got more percentage than Clinton, who is considered "one of the most popular Presidents in the history of the US." Take that for what it's worth.

You go, George W!!!

RMadd
11-03-2004, 04:25 PM
And Lithuim, I think you're nice and you've helped me out before, but you don't even live in the US. Please stay out of it. You really have no idea what life is like here or what the situation of the country truly is. I am trying to be as nice as possible about it, but it's very difficult.that's right!

Bush won by more than 3 million votes, and it is one of the widest margins in the last few decades. Bush also got more percentage than Clinton, who is considered "one of the most popular Presidents in the history of the US." Take that for what it's worth.

You go, George W!!!bah, Clinton sucked

whitebird
11-03-2004, 04:33 PM
It's far from hilarious. It's a fucking disgrace. People have fought and died for the right to have their voices heard and it's criminal that so many younger people chose to stay silent, regardless of their choice. It's inexcusable. And if they didn't vote, they should keep their apathetic mouths shut.

I'm backing Dogstar in this fight!!! I'm not happy either.

Bush has instilled fear in our people, suggesting if he were not reelected, terrorists would take over.

I personally know people who voted because of this fear, and I do not believe that they were correct in doing so.

I voted for Kerry, and I am truly sorry that he did not get elected.

I wonder what other countries are feeling about this election.

jarofsap
11-03-2004, 05:14 PM
I think it's going to be entertaining to see the reactions of all those dang celebrities that said Kerry was gonna win by a landslide.

"John Kerry's already kickin' Bush's ass. Let's make it worse' for Bush!" - Dave Grohl at a recent Kerry campaign stop.

:roll:

I am so happy about Bush's victory. He won the popular vote by over 3 million!! sweet

RMadd
11-03-2004, 05:26 PM

Bush has instilled fear in our people, suggesting if he were not reelected, terrorists would take over.

I personally know people who voted because of this fear, and I do not believe that they were correct in doing so.

I wonder what other countries are feeling about this election.well, i didn't vote in fear, if that helps ya at all. i voted for him b/c i knew him to be the best man for the job. besides, b/c o' 9/11 and everything else modern, fear is a pretty big deal. bush doesn't make people afraid, he just reminds us that we're not safe. and that's not lying to the people. truth be told, we aren't 100% all the time.
and i personally know people who voted for bush because he's a tad more resolute... actually, i know many people who did that.... and thank God John Fucking Kerry lost
i'm sure other countries aren't happy either, but there's a reason only we Americans can vote.

RMadd
11-03-2004, 05:27 PM
I think it's going to be entertaining to see the reactions of all those dang celebrities that said Kerry was gonna win by a landslide.

"John Kerry's already kickin' Bush's ass. Let's make it worse' for Bush!" - Dave Grohl at a recent Kerry campaign stop.

:roll:

I am so happy about Bush's victory. He won the popular vote by over 3 million!! sweetman, you gotta love the liberal celebrities and Hollywood! they think they're so damn normal, but they're like no one at all.

JulieCitySlicker
11-03-2004, 05:52 PM

You don't even live in the US, so your opinion doesn't mean a hill of crap Lith ;)

JulieCitySlicker
11-03-2004, 06:01 PM
well, i didn't vote in fear, if that helps ya at all. i voted for him b/c i knew him to be the best man for the job. besides, b/c o' 9/11 and everything else modern, fear is a pretty big deal. bush doesn't make people afraid, he just reminds us that we're not safe. and that's not lying to the people. truth be told, we aren't 100% all the time.
and i personally know people who voted for bush because he's a tad more resolute... actually, i know many people who did that.... and thank God John Fucking Kerry lost
i'm sure other countries aren't happy either, but there's a reason only we Americans can vote.

Exactly :clap: :thumbsup:

Higher_Desire
11-03-2004, 06:07 PM
In everything you do, one third will like it, one third won't, and one third won't give a damn. Just like with now, many people like it, many don't, and many don't care. But, since we live in a democracy, everyone must learn to live with it. I agree with what Kerry said in his speech when he conceded: "There are no losers. We are blessed as winners by being able to wake up every morning as Americans, and that is the greatest win of all."

I wonder what other countries are feeling about this election.
Whitebird, for the first time ever, I disagree with you. Fear was instilled in people with the terrorist attacks, and Bush is trying to stop the fear by fighting (and ultimately ending) the war on terror. I don't believe that Bush instilled a fear that terrorists will take over, but rather believe that Kerry would act too hastily regarding the troops in Iraq and may cause a big problem that way.
And about how other countries feel, I have read reports that they are also nearly equally split between Bush and Kerry.
Personally, to boil it down, I admire the morals of Bush, as they are similar to mine. Sure I don't agree with him 100%, I do support many of Kerry's views, but in the longrun, I believe Bush is steadfast and strong. I think he is good for America at this time.

Steve
11-03-2004, 06:12 PM
I saw an interview with an army member over in Iraq right now. He was asked what he thought of the election and what he hoped the outcome was. His reply (not word for word, but close) was:

I hope President Bush wins. He has done much for us [troops]. If John Kerry were to get elected, we would probably leave [Iraq] unfinished. And in ten years we'd be coming back over here to finish the job.

I never thought of it that way before, but he is completely right. Kerry said numerous times during the debates that he had a plan for removing the troops from Iraq in X time period (I don't remember what he said now). What if the job took longer than his X time period? We can't just leave Iraq the way it is now. We have to finish what we started, or as the guy said, we'll be back over there again in the future.

Dogstar
11-03-2004, 06:19 PM
Regardless, it's no mandate from the ALL of the people.

Dogstar
11-03-2004, 06:23 PM

That has been the M.O.of this campaign, fear and smear. And the corporate-controlled media fed this to America 24/7. We shouldn't have been in Iraq in the first place, but I digress, and we've been over this a million times anyway.

RMadd
11-03-2004, 06:24 PM
Regardless, it's no mandate from the ALL of the people.but majority rules there, chief, and that's the premise we've operated on for just a few years now....

and as for Kerry & the debates, though I made up my mind long before I'd vote for G-Dub, I wasn't as impressed as some Democrats (including those who would prolly help him a la Monica for Bubba).... he'd say he'd have all these plans and he'd do this and that, but he never quite seemed to get around to explaining how he'd do all that.

RMadd
11-03-2004, 06:25 PM
And the corporate-controlled media fed this to America 24/7. so how's what the liberal media says (save for FOXNews, so no one jumps all over that) an example of Bush instilling fear in us?

The Lithium
11-03-2004, 06:29 PM
You don't even live in the US, so your opinion doesn't mean a hill of crap Lith ;)
If I should answer this the way I want to answer it I would get banned. :mad:

What's up with you American people? Lately Bush have screwed up the whole worlds economy! He boomed Iraq, a nation that has never ever killed a single American citizen before the war. For what? Terror? Not likely! Here in Sweden where I live I have never ever heard anyone say a single nice, friendly or positive word about that man. I'm glad some of you guys understand.

I have 4 words for you: "Micheal Moore -Fahrenheit 9/11"

"Same on you if you if you... *thinking* Fool me once... Shame on me... *thinking again*... Well, actually you can't be fooled two times" - Bush

The Lithium
11-03-2004, 06:41 PM
Well said Steve. And Lithuim, I think you're nice and you've helped me out before, but you don't even live in the US. Please stay out of it. You really have no idea what life is like here or what the situation of the country truly is. I am trying to be as nice as possible about it, but it's very difficult.

that's right!
Come on guys, I'm not gonna hate you for this. I'll still help you out if you need to as a friend, and no, I don't live in the US. But please understand how much it effects the rest of the world. When Bush started the Iraq war almost every youngester in Sweden took time off from school and demonstrated against Bush.

Yeah, and it's a fucking shame!

Dogstar
11-03-2004, 06:42 PM
so how's what the liberal media says (save for FOXNews, so no one jumps all over that) an example of Bush instilling fear in us?
There is no liberal media.

The Lithium
11-03-2004, 06:48 PM
I agree with Dogstar! And Bush HAVE tried installed fear in you and the rest of the world!

Have you guys even watched Farenhait 9/11?

Steve
11-03-2004, 06:58 PM

Tom Brokaw?

Did you see him sadly announce that Bush won Florida and Ohio last night? He almost had a tear in his eye, he was so upset.

Dan Rather?

Don't even need to go through his actions in the recent year...

;)

Steve
11-03-2004, 07:01 PM

We already went over this already in another thread awhile back...

http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showpost.php?p=242575&postcount=15

Read that post and the links contained in it. Then read the rest of the thread

http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7669

The Lithium
11-03-2004, 07:06 PM
Yeah right, Micheal lies... Is that the best America could come up with?

Mulletman
11-03-2004, 07:31 PM

. . . . . and Bush is a war hero and the SwiftBoat vets adore Kerry and Stapp and Tremo are the best of friends. . .

Yeah right, Micheal lies... Is that the best America could come up with?

Are you retarded or just gullible? Slurs are a product or an ignorant mind... but I cannot seem to find anything appropriate to say to deal with it. How the hell can you believe that crap? But hey, if Moore is your messiah... I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale. No american, liberal or conservative believe his bullshit, so it must be a foriegner thing. The fact that you mentioned him is preposterous.

Xterminator27
11-03-2004, 07:41 PM
FUCK BUSH

Mulletman
11-03-2004, 07:44 PM
FUCK BUSH
yea well, you're Canadian - so 'nough said.

Xterminator27
11-03-2004, 08:04 PM
racist bastard

Bush = Next Hitler

creedsister
11-03-2004, 09:24 PM
racist bastard

Bush = Next Hitler HAHAHAHA The Mans Moving Us Foward To A New Day X HAHAHA And The Morons Roaring Are All Gonna Dye HAHAHA I Thank God Im Speciale ;) :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Higher_Desire
11-03-2004, 09:30 PM
What's up with you American people? Lately Bush have screwed up the whole worlds economy!
There have actually been reports that the only reason our economy didn't go further down than it did when we hit the regression was because of Bush's tax cuts. I don't see how that screws up the economy.
He boomed Iraq, a nation that has never ever killed a single American citizen before the war. For what? Terror? Not likely! Here in Sweden where I live I have never ever heard anyone say a single nice, friendly or positive word about that man. I'm glad some of you guys understand.
I highly doubt Iraq never killed American's before. In fact, they've killed many people from all over the world. Might I also add, that if Bush's daddy did more to Saddam when he had the chance than give him a slap on the wrist, we wouldn't be over there today.
Michael Moore is a biased idiot. He is Liberal, and makes no effort to hide it. He made the Columbine shootings look like K-Mart's fault in "Bowling for Columbine." I refuse to watch F-9/11. There are also over 30 fallacies presented in F-9/11. You can read about it at www.grassfire.org.

racist bastard

Bush = Next Hitler
How is that less racist than what Mullet said?

Hey, I have an idea... lets talk about how weak Canada's economy is, and blame it all on that loser-freak-bastard Paul Martin!!! I mean, come on, there's Canadian troops over fighting in the Middle East too. He's killing them, just like Bush is killing American soldiers, right?

Torn Daredevil
11-03-2004, 10:21 PM
I agree with Dogstar! And Bush HAVE tried installed fear in you and the rest of the world!

Uh, yeah Lithium. I am about as Republican as one can be, and I have seen the film (but made sure I didn't pay to see it :D ). It was a great piece of manipulative filmmaking/propaganda. Michael Moore has a history of not telling the complete truth and really stretching the facts, and does so in a huge way in this film. To call this movie a documentary is to ruin the name of documentaries. It is presented with such a large slant and ignores so many facts, it's pathetic.

And for you to say that most of the youth in your country demonstrated against Bush "for starting the war in Iraq," that's really stupid bullshit. The President did what he had to to protect our country. Iraq was a threat to us, and Hussein being in power gave terrorists worlwide a sense of free reign. How old are you, 16? So many kids, even some in our great country, are so easily swayed without knowing all of the facts and just "go with the flow." It's a really sad, liberal mindset.

For all of you Swedes, Canadians, and other non-Americans denouncing us and our President... go to hell. I know that your hate only stems from jelousy and the fact that you don't live in the greatest country in the world. I have a problem with the way your governments function, but I keep my mouth shut. I am secure with my government and have great faith in my leader, and I am sorry that you do not.

Running a country is not about a popularity contest with the rest of the world. It is about looking out for the best interest of the country. Bush understands this and John Kerry does not.

:mad1: Foreigners who don't know what they're talking about :mad1:

JulieCitySlicker
11-03-2004, 10:35 PM

What's up with you American people? Lately Bush have screwed up the whole worlds economy! He boomed Iraq, a nation that has never ever killed a single American citizen before the war. For what? Terror? Not likely! Here in Sweden where I live I have never ever heard anyone say a single nice, friendly or positive word about that man. I'm glad some of you guys understand.

"Same on you if you if you... *thinking* Fool me once... Shame on me... *thinking again*... Well, actually you can't be fooled two times" - Bush
Hmmm? and yet again your not an american citizen,so why waste your time on the matter? ;)

RMadd
11-03-2004, 10:48 PM
There is no liberal media.it's a good thing i just finished my gum, b/c i might've choked on it!

in the very least, you should admit it is inherently liberal, and that in a drive to reveal the most shocking news, it requires the media to stretch its First Amendment rights even further. though it may not always be intentionally liberal, i don't see the purpose in denying any existence of liberal bias.

RMadd
11-03-2004, 10:57 PM
I highly doubt Iraq never killed American's before. In fact, they've killed many people from all over the world. Might I also add, that if Bush's daddy did more to Saddam when he had the chance than give him a slap on the wrist, we wouldn't be over there today.and i know a commonly known fact about G-Dub's papa... he was almost too liberal for the Republican party, and it wasn't much of a shame when he wasn't reelected in '92.
i'm still in disbelief that people cling so lifelessly to Moore's "preaching"... I think it was Al who said it's preposterous. based on this, I refuse to see it. i will most certainly not pay for it. and while one might say it's because we're just ignorant conservatives, disinterested in expanding our horizons, i like to think of it as more of having a good nose for bullshit.
I usually like you Lith, but, seriously, to understand us, you have to walk a mile in our shoes. living nearly 1/2 a world away does not fall under that category. i'm sorry.
and i'll say it again: bush didn't mess up the economy. i remember, just over 4 years ago, on the campaign trail, he was saying we needed to be prepared for an economic recession. 9/11 only worsened that. and, much like the great depression, when one globally significant economy tanks, just about every other one does.

Higher_Desire
11-03-2004, 11:34 PM
For all of you Swedes, Canadians, and other non-Americans denouncing us and our President... go to hell. I know that your hate only stems from jelousy and the fact that you don't live in the greatest country in the world. I have a problem with the way your governments function, but I keep my mouth shut. I am secure with my government and have great faith in my leader, and I am sorry that you do not.

Running a country is not about a popularity contest with the rest of the world. It is about looking out for the best interest of the country. Bush understands this and John Kerry does not.
i'm still in disbelief that people cling so lifelessly to Moore's "preaching"... I think it was Al who said it's preposterous. based on this, I refuse to see it. i will most certainly not pay for it. and while one might say it's because we're just ignorant conservatives, disinterested in expanding our horizons, i like to think of it as more of having a good nose for bullshit.
I usually like you Lith, but, seriously, to understand us, you have to walk a mile in our shoes. living nearly 1/2 a world away does not fall under that category. i'm sorry.
and i'll say it again: bush didn't mess up the economy. i remember, just over 4 years ago, on the campaign trail, he was saying we needed to be prepared for an economic recession. 9/11 only worsened that. and, much like the great depression, when one globally significant economy tanks, just about every other one does.
:clap: :clap: Amen my brothas! Well said.

Mulletman
11-03-2004, 11:52 PM
If you did not vote, then your opinion does not matter and you have no right to complain. With that being said, fact is he won the majority of the popular vote and the majority of the electoral vote. Majority of the country wanted him there, as minimal as the majority was, point being he got it. Now it was the people that clearly voted him in, not the court or anything else. For those of you outside the U.S. you say that your way of life has been jeopordized, unless you live in a van down by the river, shut up. You all live in great countries with a more than decent way of life, so shut up. You have nothing to complain about, unless you American soldier in your front yard, shut up.

Torn Daredevil
11-04-2004, 12:22 AM
:clap: :clap: Amen my brothas! Well said.

No problem. I'm just standing up for what is right.

RMadd
11-04-2004, 12:51 AM
No problem. I'm just standing up for what is right.hear, hear

Tom Brokaw was on Letterman earlier this evening, and I believe he said something about, while the electoral vote was fairly close, the popular vote wasn't quite so much

I think I was reading the other day in our campus newspaper, a notoriously liberal editorialist who's in a polysci class of mine (he even sounds liberal, if ya know what i mean), made some comment in his weekly editorial about disliking people who make the "if you don't vote you can't complain" argument. except for, that's utterly false. this country's longevity is prolonged by the participation in the democratic process; the process is based on the ability of people to speak out. if you choose not to exercise this right, then your right to complain is diminished. if you're apathetic, that's not my problem. you're obviously not apathetic enough to take time to complain about something.

Dani
11-04-2004, 02:53 AM
I think some of you are going a little too far in telling us non Americans to but out. This election result and the foreign policies of your government have an affect on countries around the world including my own. My country has troops in Iraq (with a country of only 20 million, I wonder why the hell for) risking their lives, we lost people in 9/11. Your country’s decisions effect my country’s decisions.

I have nothing against Americans or America and I'm not complaining that Bush won he won fair and square, but I think the world has a right to express their opinions on the subject.

For all of you Swedes, Canadians, and other non-Americans denouncing us and our President... go to hell. I know that your hate only stems from jelousy and the fact that you don't live in the greatest country in the world
lol

The Lithium
11-04-2004, 05:45 AM
Are you retarded or just gullible? Slurs are a product or an ignorant mind... but I cannot seem to find anything appropriate to say to deal with it. How the hell can you believe that crap? But hey, if Moore is your messiah... I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale. No american, liberal or conservative believe his bullshit, so it must be a foriegner thing. The fact that you mentioned him is preposterous.

I highly doubt Iraq never killed American's before. In fact, they've killed many people from all over the world. Might I also add, that if Bush's daddy did more to Saddam when he had the chance than give him a slap on the wrist, we wouldn't be over there today.
You guys are sad and blind! You know what, US desirves him!!

Bush = Next Hitler
Yeah well, pretty close. Although I agree with you

Hmmm? and yet again your not an american citizen,so why waste your time on the matter? ;)
BECAUSE his FUCKING war and stupid ideas have affected the whole world!! And I'm a citizen of this world! You just don't know how much affect this has on the rest of the world.

And oh, I believe Micheal Moore, yeah! And I'm fucking proud of it!

Bridge of Clay
11-04-2004, 06:36 AM
"It's the end of the world as we know it... it's the end of the world as we know it... and BUSH feels fine"

:(

Mr.CreedFreakTN
11-04-2004, 09:08 AM

Michael Moore , you have got to be kidding me he is as liberal as they come. Go to your nearest video store and rent Farenhype 911, it rebuttals every lie Michael Moore ever made up in that trash of a movie.

Mr.CreedFreakTN
11-04-2004, 09:23 AM

BECAUSE his FUCKING war and stupid ideas have affected the whole world!! And I'm a citizen of this world! You just don't know how much affect this has on the rest of the world.

And oh, I believe Micheal Moore, yeah! And I'm fucking proud of it! Bush didn't start this war, we didn't start this war, the terrorist started this war and we are making sure damn sure that we finish this war. Oh and if you enjoy your freedom all over the world, thank a soldier because they are dying for it, for you and me. The right man got the job. Our country the great UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is always helping other countries in trouble so I would suggest that you all love they neighbor because you never know when your 911 may occur and you need our help. GOD BLESS AMERICAl.

Torn Daredevil
11-04-2004, 09:51 AM

He's not the President of the world. Honestly, how much has Bush's Presidency affected life in Sweden? Come on... I know what the sentiment is in Europe... and I don't give a fuck. You are most likely just switching beliefs with the wind, going along with what your parents, friends, and the European media tell you. And Michael Moore is a socialist, and gladly admits it. Do you what that is? That is what Hitler believed in... Read "Michael Moore Is A Big, Fat, Stupid White Man." It is completely fact and reveals the true Moore.

Maybe one day you will learn to appreciate the man who is saving your ass as we speak.

Mulletman
11-04-2004, 10:32 AM
I think some of you are going a little too far in telling us non Americans to but out. This election result and the foreign policies of your government have an affect on countries around the world including my own. My country has troops in Iraq (with a country of only 20 million, I wonder why the hell for) risking their lives, we lost people in 9/11. Your country’s decisions effect my country’s decisions.

Its not so much that we want the world to stay the fuck out, its just their reactions are a bit too farfetched. For someone who isn't directly affected by our policy, they seem to complain a lot more than Americans.

JulieCitySlicker
11-04-2004, 10:34 AM

Meh! Get over it :rolleyes: Cuz he's in office for 4 more years and theres not a thing you can do about it!

heinzel
11-04-2004, 10:50 AM
The thing that i don't get is Bush as a person. You see, here in europe MOST of our leaders are intelectual humans. It seems to me that the american people want a simple man for a difficult job. The reason i don't like him is just for being such a big time cowboy, an all american guy. I'm not gonna say wether you should vote for the democrats, (which you should) But in the name of god, why did the republican party let Bush run for president in the first place back in 2000.

Well, the end of the story is that most people in europe were anti-bush, not anti- america, but now i'm really starting to doubt the intelect of a litlle bit more then 50% of the american voters.

Torn Daredevil
11-04-2004, 10:58 AM
The reason i don't like him is just for being such a big time cowboy, an all american guy.

Well, the end of the story is that most people in europe were anti-bush, not anti- america, but now i'm really starting to doubt the intelect of a litlle bit more then 50% of the american voters.

First of all, that is a fucking stereotype.

We, AMERICANS, are affected by 100% of what the President does and we elected him. You are affected by maybe 2-3% of what he does. Stop your bitching. He honestly has no real effect on your life, you just like to put our country down and make everything dramatic. The war in the middle east is only a small part of our issues. We don't really care that much about it compared to you fucks. And our citizens are some of the smartest people on earth. Why do you think we have all the money and world influence??? What significant things has any European country done in the last few decades?

OH, HAHA, that's right.... NOTHING!

..... And one more thing. There is a reason my vote counted 1,000,000 X more than many of you in this thread. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GO SHOVE IT

heinzel
11-04-2004, 11:03 AM
Well, maybe your reaction is why i'm doubting your intelect.
But he, maybe Bush doesn't effect my life here in 'save europe', but i do care about others like poor people, like people in parts of the world where the policy of bush does have any affect.
and again, i don't mind that you are a republican, the only thing i mind is that you voted for bush.
And I thought he really was a cowboy!

alterbridgefan1
11-04-2004, 11:27 AM
president bush sucks! :mad1:

Torn Daredevil
11-04-2004, 11:29 AM
Alright. Go ahead and doubt my intellect. I am attending one of the greatest universities in the US (therefore in the world), my test scores have consistently in the top few percent in the nation, and I have been very successful in all of the work I have done. I have also donated a lot of my time to help my community and have toured the country with my choir, preaching the Gospel through song for all to many to hear. For a young person, I have been incredibly active in politics and will continue to do so.

If those are signs of a lack of intellect, then I am guilty.

RMadd
11-04-2004, 11:40 AM
The thing that i don't get is Bush as a person. You see, here in europe MOST of our leaders are intelectual humans. It seems to me that the american people want a simple man for a difficult job. The reason i don't like him is just for being such a big time cowboy, an all american guy. I'm not gonna say wether you should vote for the democrats, (which you should) But in the name of god, why did the republican party let Bush run for president in the first place back in 2000.

Well, the end of the story is that most people in europe were anti-bush, not anti- america, but now i'm really starting to doubt the intelect of a litlle bit more then 50% of the american voters.Just because Bush comes across as simple and average does not make him such. I remember reading or seeing a joke about, how is it that Pres. Bush, who has likely never spent any significant time w/ Middle-Class or Lower-Class people (he went to an uppity pvt school, then Yale... etc), comes across as more an Average Joe than John Kerry, who, in the least, served in Vietnam? I was watching a show on PBS last week, and it said Bush has an objective IQ in the 95th %ile, and Kerry's "only" in the 91st. So, he's not that dumb. He's just not a great public speaker. I consider myself to be fairly intelligent, but my public speaking skills are lacking somewhat; does that make me wholly simple and downright stupid? No. People tend to associate public speaking skills with intelligence, which partly explains why Hitler became so wildly popular in Nazi Germany. And it's too bad you doubt our intellect. I call yours into question, saying that you would not advocate support of the Democrat party, then putting, in parentheses, immediately after the previous comment, that one should support the party. That's just absurd.

RMadd
11-04-2004, 11:40 AM
Alright. Go ahead and doubt my intellect. I am attending one of the greatest universities in the US (therefore in the world), my test scores have consistently in the top few percent in the nation, and I have been very successful in all of the work I have done. I have also donated a lot of my time to help my community and have toured the country with my choir, preaching the Gospel through song for all to many to hear. For a young person, I have been incredibly active in politics and will continue to do so.

If those are signs of a lack of intellect, then I am guilty.where do you go?

RMadd
11-04-2004, 11:41 AM
president bush sucks! :mad1:jeez, all this intellectual debate, then WHAM! unintelligent comment alert! unintelligent comment alert! unintelligent comment alert! at least explain yourself there fella.

Dogstar
11-04-2004, 11:45 AM
Hellboy, it's fine to have a debate here, and I understand the passion you have about what you believe in, but I'd appreciate it if you could tone down the insults. Telling people of other countries to "shove it" and using nasty language is seriously unnecessary. If you are as smart as you claim to be, find some other less-nasty words to get your point across. Thanks.

Torn Daredevil
11-04-2004, 11:52 AM
president bush sucks! :mad1:

OK, Dogstar, I'll try, but it's hard when people make comments like this. I am sorry for any name calling and will attempt to refrain from using such simple-minded retorts.

RMadd, I am attending Purdue University. It makes me sad because there are no Creed/Alter Bridge fans here that I can see :( .

OH, and I'm watching the Bush press conference and they just informed the President that Yasir Arafat has passed away. That's gonna make the middle east situation more "interesting"....

Mr.CreedFreakTN
11-04-2004, 12:02 PM
president bush sucks! :mad1:I do respect how John Kerry bowed out with a nice speech. You need to take his advice and lets all come together and support our President and lets all unite.

Steve
11-04-2004, 12:15 PM
FoxNews is reporting that Arafat has not passed away yet. They have said that there are conflicting reports, and that their last report was that he was on a life support machine. He most likely won't survive, but he has not passed away yet.

And as Dogstar has said, Hellboy please try to tone down your comments. There's no need to tell people to shut the f up and such. :)

Torn Daredevil
11-04-2004, 12:19 PM
Out of respect for the polite people on this BB, I will. And yes, they said in the press conference that Arafat passed, but now they are denying that. Hmmmmmm... We shall see.

heinzel
11-04-2004, 01:06 PM
I call yours into question, saying that you would not advocate support of the Democrat party, then putting, in parentheses, immediately after the previous comment, that one should support the party. That's just absurd.

This i called a joke my friend!!!

RMadd
11-04-2004, 01:33 PM
This i called a joke my friend!!!ah, i see
usually, when in a debate as intense as this, i tend not to pick up on such jokes

Higher_Desire
11-04-2004, 01:58 PM
jeez, all this intellectual debate, then WHAM! unintelligent comment alert! unintelligent comment alert! unintelligent comment alert! at least explain yourself there fella.
LOL.
FoxNews is reporting that Arafat has not passed away yet. They have said that there are conflicting reports, and that their last report was that he was on a life support machine. He most likely won't survive, but he has not passed away yet.
Dang. I didn't know that he was that close to biting the bullet.

Why does it seem that everyone is overlooking a big part of the picture. It's not entirely how WE feel about the war and what is happening to the soldiers, as it is how THEY feel about it. Many reports have been published about how about 75% of the soldiers support Bush, and nearly ALL of the soldiers support they war (whether for Bush or not) and feel strongly about what they are doing over there. Isn't that just as or more important than us who are sitting on our butts NOT over there, but rather complaining that we have a better way of handling things?

Here's another statistic for you: During the month of September, there were 36 US soldiers shot/killed in Iraq. There were 39 people shot/killed in Detroit alone.

heinzel
11-04-2004, 04:22 PM
first of all, i'm not against the war in iraq. Saddam was a dictator he's gone, that's fine by me. But the americans went there for the wrong reason, there are no mass destruction weapons. So, go there cause you wanna remove saddam.
Second, I don't care about soldiers (doens't matter from which side they are) dying.
It's war, people die.
third, I don't care about the soldiers oppinion weither they support the war.
What you must not forget, is that there a people living in iraq, not only american soldiers.

My point still is, i don't think Bush is the right man in the white house.

Mr.CreedFreakTN
11-04-2004, 04:32 PM
first of all, i'm not against the war in iraq. Saddam was a dictator he's gone, that's fine by me. But the americans went there for the wrong reason, there are no mass destruction weapons. So, go there cause you wanna remove saddam.
Second, I don't care about soldiers (doens't matter from which side they are) dying.
It's war, people die.
What you must not forget, is that there a people living in iraq, not only american soldiers.

My point still is, i don't think Bush is the wrong man in the white house. Why don't you ask the Kurds if Iraq has weapons of mass destruction. And the planes they flew into our towers , and our Pentagon where filled with fuel they killed thousands of people. That to me was a weapon of mass destruction.

heinzel
11-04-2004, 04:45 PM
what has saddam to do with 9/11?

Steve
11-04-2004, 05:15 PM
what has saddam to do with 9/11?
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1248773/posts
and
http://www.nationalreview.com/murdock/murdock040303.asp

Ann Allusion
11-04-2004, 05:20 PM
Why does it seem that everyone is overlooking a big part of the picture. It's not entirely how WE feel about the war and what is happening to the soldiers, as it is how THEY feel about it. Many reports have been published about how about 75% of the soldiers support Bush, and nearly ALL of the soldiers support they war (whether for Bush or not) and feel strongly about what they are doing over there.

I have to question this statement...how many here have served in the military..??...once you are sworn in, you become the PROPERTY of the United States Government...as said PROPERTY you are expected to AGREE to any and all positions you will be put into in support of your GOVERNMENT...period, no opinions, or questions asked....your rights and choices are no longer yours to decide....or so they would like you to believe.

with that said, NO soldier who wishes to avoid being court marshalled will say or do anything other than what he/she has been TOLD to say/do. Keeping ones thoughts to one's self is also necessairy for morale reasons...

I'll give you that some of the soldiers may have said and feel the way you have posted, HD...but i will also guarntee that there are MANY MORE who quietly disagree with what is going on and have an opinion quite the opposite as to what is being "reported"...and most are doing what they have to to survive and be able to come home in one piece.

Xterminator27
11-04-2004, 05:49 PM

ehem

AHAHH HH HAHH AHAH AH HHH HAHHAH HAAH HHA H AHA HA H AHAHAHHA HHAAH HA HAH AHA H AHAHAH HA AHHA

OH MY GOD THATS FUNNY

America = #1 FATTEST country in the world, 1/5 people have obesity in some citys, Fucking mcdonalds owns the city, Fatties everywhere, canada has barly any obese people (only 3 kids in my ENTIRE School are obese) and only one is in my grade yet she is still popular
America = #1 CRIME COUNTRY
You people put locks and chains on your doors at all times, you have ghettos, there places where people get SHOT all the time.
(you ever seen bowling for columbine where moore cheaks the canadian doors and finds them all unlocked? Thats no set up, NOONE locks their doors here simply because NOONE in CANADA is stupid enough to fuck with other people) TO BAD in america its the exact opposite.

If your american and you go on a trip people throw shit at you because you suck,
IF your canadian and you go on a trip, everyone loves you, because EVERYONE LOVES CANADA.

Amercia = One of the most polluted and shit-infested countries in teh world.
Canada = THE MOST cleanest and polution free country in teh world with the SECOND LARGEST supply of freash water.

In america, hafe of everyone hates thier government and its always fucked up,
In canada literally everyone loves our prime minister and every one does a great job.

In america, people have guns, 20,000+ people die from gunshots whereas in canada 100+ people die and most are americans in Canada.
Rape/Kidnapping isnt common at all here, of course theres the odd wako, but compared to america is heaven.

America = IF you need surgery, be prepared to sell your house or die
Canada = "You need surgery?? Why come in free then!"

America = SHIT/ One of the worst countrys to live in
Canada = Greatness./ One of, if not the BEST country to live in.

Honestly, theres nothing america has over canada, and the great thing is, we dont give a fuck about war and weapons because we can just let america fuck their own economy up and protect us, so we can spend our money on things that actually matter like welfare fixing and free health care.

Oh and id love to put MY faith into a man who cant even speak properly, and a man who has murdered thousands of innocent lives so he can make some profit through oil. Canada dosnt do shit like that because thats in-human to want to profit on the suffering of millions, we are the kind peopel who actually strive for goodness in the world and not for self-profit that only helps US.

(america pulled out of Kyoto because they lost money saving our planets environment)(america puleldo ut of the world peace treaty because they didnt want to spend money on global stability) (america is shit, and there is nothing more to say)

America INVENTED The nuke, now they are whining about getting their shit runied by a few poor countrys that cant even hope to afford these weapons, Blah is all bullshit. America sucks, nuff said is what i shoulda typed, you patriotic bastards dont listen to reason anyways (which is why the war in Iraq is still being supported)

** sorry for the insults, but hellboy is a dumbass, (best school in america (therefor the world) is a comment that makes a man deserve to be shot)

Mulletman
11-04-2004, 05:53 PM
Ann, with all due respect, you're not telling the full story. Yes you become property of the government and have VERY little, if any, say in your position when you enlist in the military. Key emphasis on the word enlist. My father servered in the Military for 10 years, because he graduated college in another country he had to enlist. Albiet he didnt have much say in what he could do, he was able to do something he liked. Me on the other hand, I am going to go through officer training. As an officer you have a shit load more freedom than an enlisted solier.

If an officer told these soldiers to say that, then I'd buy it. But the military is suppose to be unbiased. Meaning that no current soldier can publically campaign for ANYONE. With that being said, if an officer gave a direct order for such things being said, its his ass in a military tribunal.

Third, those people that pursue a career in the military feel the way H-D said. Those that have nothing else or want something better, or are hiding from something mostly go the opposite.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1248773/posts and http://www.nationalreview.com/murdock/murdock040303.asp

Oh snap! He brought out the National Review!

As for Dogstar's latest post. This goes for everyone. If you have nothing relevant to say DONT POST. Next FUCK BUSH, FUCK KERRY, GO FUCk Yourself comment will get you banned from this forum. If you cannot get you message accross withjout flagrant insults, you goin bye bye.

Dani
11-04-2004, 06:03 PM
Its not so much that we want the world to stay the fuck out, its just their reactions are a bit too farfetched. For someone who isn't directly affected by our policy, they seem to complain a lot more than Americans.

I understand where you are coming from, people like Lith are going a bit overboard (I like you mate but quoting Michael Moore is not going to get you anywhere, even if I agree with some of his points, he is biased in some areas)

I'm not going to come on here complaining, all I want to say is that I was dissapointed with the result and don't agree with peoples main reasons for voting Bush.

What has never sat with me well about the Iraq war is that it seems to me it was started up again to divert attention from the fact that Osama was alluding capture, why start a new war when you haven't finished another? Why is not all the military's attention (including my own county's) focused solely on capturing the person directly responsible for September 11 Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda.

Mulletman
11-04-2004, 06:25 PM
America = #1 FATTEST country in the world, 1/5 people have obesity in some citys, Fucking mcdonalds owns the city, Fatties everywhere, canada has barly any obese people (only 3 kids in my ENTIRE School are obese) and only one is in my grade yet she is still popular

This has nothing to do with anything. You bring McDonalds up, as if we have no choice. But ok, I'll bite.

America = #1 CRIME COUNTRY You people put locks and chains on your doors at all times, you have ghettos, there places where people get SHOT all the time.

The reason we have so much crime is because we welcome all kinds of people, rich or poor. Same reason we have more diseases than any other country in the world. But we also have cures for most of those diseases.

(you ever seen bowling for columbine where moore cheaks the canadian doors and finds them all unlocked? Thats no set up, NOONE locks their doors here simply because NOONE in CANADA is stupid enough to fuck with other people) TO BAD in america its the exact opposite.

There is nothing to justify that Moore comment. But if you think Canada is great, ok. Canada has the LARGEST drug problem in the world. More than any latin american country or any other country for that matter. Drug lords in Afganistan are getting rich from the worlds largest consumer in the world, and it ain't us. Your military and law enforcement are on the verge of banktrupcy, which means that soon you will have problems being safe. Canada is the UN first choice in peace keeping situations. Keep that in mind when theres no money for your military.

If your american and you go on a trip people throw shit at you because you suck, IF your canadian and you go on a trip, everyone loves you, because EVERYONE LOVES CANADA.

Right. You've never left your house, have you?

Amercia = One of the most polluted and shit-infested countries in teh world. Canada = THE MOST cleanest and polution free country in teh world with the SECOND LARGEST supply of freash water.

Refer to #2

In america, hafe of everyone hates thier government and its always fucked up, In canada literally everyone loves our prime minister and every one does a great job.

Sure, why not.

In america, people have guns, 20,000+ people die from gunshots whereas in canada 100+ people die and most are americans in Canada. Rape/Kidnapping isnt common at all here, of course theres the odd wako, but compared to america is heaven.

Its not the fact that we have guns that is the problem, but who has the guns.

America = IF you need surgery, be prepared to sell your house or die Canada = "You need surgery?? Why come in free then!"

If it were not for the US, Australia and others, Canada wouldn't have that.

Canada = Greatness./ One of, if not the BEST country to live in.

Like I said, you've never left your house, have you?

Honestly, theres nothing america has over canada, and the great thing is, we dont give a fuck about war and weapons because we can just let america fuck their own economy up and protect us, so we can spend our money on things that actually matter like welfare fixing and free health care.

There isnt enough room on here to justify that answer.

(america pulled out of Kyoto because they lost money saving our planets environment)(america puleldo ut of the world peace treaty because they didnt want to spend money on global stability) (america is shit, and there is nothing more to say)

Canada is America's red haired bastard step child to the north.

America INVENTED The nuke, now they are whining about getting their shit runied by a few poor countrys that cant even hope to afford these weapons, Blah is all bullshit. America sucks, nuff said is what i shoulda typed, you patriotic bastards dont listen to reason anyways (which is why the war in Iraq is still being supported)

This has been said before, its not that other country's cannot have these weapons. Any country that wants one can create one. Its when those country use such weapons or any weapons for that matter to threaten its people, its neighbors, or its enemies - that is when your rights have been revoked, and must give up your weapons.

Ann Allusion
11-04-2004, 06:30 PM
Ann, with all due respect, you're not telling the full story. Yes you become property of the government and have VERY little, if any, say in your position when you enlist in the military. Key emphasis on the word enlist. My father servered in the Military for 10 years, because he graduated college in another country he had to enlist. Albiet he didnt have much say in what he could do, he was able to do something he liked. Me on the other hand, I am going to go through officer training. As an officer you have a shit load more freedom than an enlisted solier.

you are right, Mullet Man, i didn't make myself as clear as i could have...but yes, OFFICERS do have a lot more freedom than regular enlisted personell...altho, many enlisted personell are just as intelligent as the officers, and that is why some are in the military because they could not afford to have mommy and daddy to send them to college, and they chose to enlist as a "means to an end"...

If an officer told these soldiers to say that, then I'd buy it. But the military is suppose to be unbiased. Meaning that no current soldier can publically campaign for ANYONE. With that being said, if an officer gave a direct order for such things being said, its his ass in a military tribunal.

again, you are correct...the military is SUPPOSED to be unbiased...and no officer would KNOWINGLY tell someone what to say to the press to put the "effort" in Iraq into a good light...and it will be deneied to the end, and that these soldiers were speaking of their "own free will"... ;)

Third, those people that pursue a career in the military feel the way H-D said. Those that have nothing else or want something better, or are hiding from something mostly go the opposite.

well, of course if an Officer or "grunt" chooses to be a lifer, they are going to feel the way that HD said...because it is condusive to their positions to say that...

btw...congrats on going to OTS...you will have a whole new world to learn about once you are comissioned and become active...that is, if your work is not limited to a desk job in some office, somewhere... :)

JulieCitySlicker
11-04-2004, 07:06 PM
LMFAO! Mullet you crack me up :lolsign:

Xterminator27
11-04-2004, 07:55 PM
Ive left my house MANY times, (Weather is global trips or whatever you mean) therefore 90% of your comebacks are obsolete mulletman.

Plus canada has the #1 drug problem, HA to bad you made that shit up in your head, yhea im sure we far outpace fuckign venusuala and ecudor in drug problems.

And noone should have guns, most americans cant handle the responsibily of owning a gun therefore you get all the problems, if to many people are to stupid to use them wisley then dont let anyone have them. Guns are to much power for anyone to have, they should be illegal worldwide.

Other then that you pritty much agreed that your country is shit, kthksbi

Torn Daredevil
11-04-2004, 08:29 PM
Holy shit, XTerminator... You are a raving lunatic. Ha, I've seen "Bowling for Columbine" and that is where you stole most of your false facts. Have you ever been to the US? It's nothing like you described. Well I've been to Canada, and it's full of dumbass Canucks, eh? I would literally live anywhere in Europe before moving to Canada, the land of the liberal, hippie- fairies. Why do other nations feel their opinions of the US matter? If everyone loves Canada, why is our population hundreds of millions more than yours?
WHAT WE DO IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!

Ranting aside, please stay out of our business. Would you like me telling you who you could or couldn't have as your leader. Just leave us alone. As far as the world's problems... BLAME CANADA! LOL

Canada is a fucking lame-ass welfare state with nothing going for it... That's just reality... :D Your truly talented citizens (which are few and far between) have to come here to make a living for themselves... That says a lot, hahahahahahahahaha. :lolsign:

Torn Daredevil
11-04-2004, 08:40 PM
Eh dere, right X???

JulieCitySlicker
11-04-2004, 08:50 PM
OMFG :laugh:
Only cuz its X ;)

OneOmerta
11-04-2004, 09:29 PM
Just leave us alone. As far as the world's problems... BLAME CANADA! LOL

LOL...now that was funny!

mulletman...checked out your pics on your site...awesome pics!

I voted for Bush...and I'm glad he won! I do realize others in THIS Country are not happy with that...and I respect that. However...what any one else from other Countries feel....sorry...I really could care less what your opinion is on the matter. YOU DON'T LIVE HERE, pay taxes or vote!

I actually like Canada...grew up right on the border of Canada when I lived in Michigan. One of my good friends lives in Canada. My husband is in Canada right now hunting, has been going there for several years (because it's such a barren land LOL)...and YES Xterm....he is there with 2 guns! YIKES! But I guarentee you he will be home without shooting himself LOL! In fact...we own MANY MANY MANY guns in my household here in America (my husband is also a police officer..and a member of the swat team, and an AVID hunter). And guess what?...we're quite capable of handling those guns in a mature, safe way!

I spoke to my girlfriend in Canada today...I specifically asked her about the healthcare you have there...out of curiosity. Yes...she's never paid a dime for treatment...other than medicines...but she also said that their TAXES are one of the HIGHEST in the world! I believe she said the SECOND highest taxes in the world...but don't quote her on that ;)

And about the obesity thing...really....wtf does that have to do with anything? I've been to Canada....my husband goes there every year...you all have what you call "fatties" (which is quite a RUDE thing to say) up there as well dude. I figured ya'll just used that as a way to keep warm up there, ya know...extra insulation ;)

JulieCitySlicker
11-04-2004, 09:36 PM
Ya,no kiddin! That fat comment was uncalled for! I have a lot of close friends and family members that I love deeply that have struggled with their weight and that is nothing to be made fun of and making fun of it is rather immature on your part X :mad:

Mr.CreedFreakTN
11-04-2004, 11:40 PM
Holy shit, XTerminator... You are a raving lunatic. Ha, I've seen "Bowling for Columbine" and that is where you stole most of your false facts. Have you ever been to the US? It's nothing like you described. Well I've been to Canada, and it's full of dumbass Canucks, eh? I would literally live anywhere in Europe before moving to Canada, the land of the liberal, hippie- fairies. Why do other nations feel their opinions of the US matter? If everyone loves Canada, why is our population hundreds of millions more than yours?
WHAT WE DO IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!

Ranting aside, please stay out of our business. Would you like me telling you who you could or couldn't have as your leader. Just leave us alone. As far as the world's problems... BLAME CANADA! LOL

Canada is a fucking lame-ass welfare state with nothing going for it... That's just reality... :D have to come here to make a living for themselves... That says a lot, hahahahahahahahaha. :lolsign:
Please send Peter Jennings back to Canada he's part of our liberal loving media, while your at it take Michael Moore too. No, on second thought send him to Iraq and let him run his mouth, he wouldn't last long.

RMadd
11-05-2004, 12:03 AM
I have to question this statement...how many here have served in the military..??...once you are sworn in, you become the PROPERTY of the United States Government...as said PROPERTY you are expected to AGREE to any and all positions you will be put into in support of your GOVERNMENT...period, no opinions, or questions asked....your rights and choices are no longer yours to decide....or so they would like you to believe.

with that said, NO soldier who wishes to avoid being court marshalled will say or do anything other than what he/she has been TOLD to say/do. Keeping ones thoughts to one's self is also necessairy for morale reasons...

I'll give you that some of the soldiers may have said and feel the way you have posted, HD...but i will also guarntee that there are MANY MORE who quietly disagree with what is going on and have an opinion quite the opposite as to what is being "reported"...and most are doing what they have to to survive and be able to come home in one piece.but as of right now, the US military is strictly voluntary

RMadd
11-05-2004, 12:23 AM
OH MY GOD THATS FUNNY

America = #1 FATTEST country in the world, 1/5 people have obesity in some citys, Fucking mcdonalds owns the city, Fatties everywhere, canada has barly any obese people (only 3 kids in my ENTIRE School are obese) and only one is in my grade yet she is still populari'll give you that, it's pretty bad... mcdonald's, though, doesn't own any cities, at least not so far as i recall

America = #1 CRIME COUNTRY
You people put locks and chains on your doors at all times, you have ghettos, there places where people get SHOT all the time.
(you ever seen bowling for columbine where moore cheaks the canadian doors and finds them all unlocked? Thats no set up, NOONE locks their doors here simply because NOONE in CANADA is stupid enough to fuck with other people) TO BAD in america its the exact opposite.way to use stereotypes. sure we lock our doors, but i can't say i'm afraid to get shot or anything at all. it doesn't come down to people having the intelligence to fuck w/ people or not. but the point you raise about unlocked doors may explain why, in the movie Canadian Bacon, they propose we invade Canada with leafblowers

If your american and you go on a trip people throw shit at you because you suck,
IF your canadian and you go on a trip, everyone loves you, because EVERYONE LOVES CANADA.this is strange... what i've heard, in classes and from other foreigners, people don't dislike americans, they just dislike our gov't

Amercia = One of the most polluted and shit-infested countries in teh world.
Canada = THE MOST cleanest and polution free country in teh world with the SECOND LARGEST supply of freash water.well, considering your freshwater is the Hudson Bay, glaciers, and all those uninhabited frozen islands up towards the North Pole, it's pretty easy to see how you have so much water... does Russia have the most?
In america, hafe of everyone hates thier government and its always fucked up,
In canada literally everyone loves our prime minister and every one does a great job.well, in the US, our democracy is prolonged by people disagreeing and wanting to find a better way.

In america, people have guns, 20,000+ people die from gunshots whereas in canada 100+ people die and most are americans in Canada.
Rape/Kidnapping isnt common at all here, of course theres the odd wako, but compared to america is heaven.population does play a role there... esp density.... sure our rape rates of humans is high, but i think our moose-rape rate is pretty low lol

America = IF you need surgery, be prepared to sell your house or die
Canada = "You need surgery?? Why come in free then!"really? i don't know of anyone who has had surgery and been forced to sell their house or be faced with the ultimatum of death

Canada = Greatness./ One of, if not the BEST country to live in.if that's so, then why is 75% of your great nation's population residing within a mere 100 miles of the US? and why do many immigrants go to Canada to come to the US rather than crossing in Mexico? you should be damn glad our border is unfortified

RMadd
11-05-2004, 12:25 AM
Please send Peter Jennings back to Canada he's part of our liberal loving media, while your at it take Michael Moore too. No, on second thought send him to Iraq and let him run his mouth, he wouldn't last long.:hammerlol

Torn Daredevil
11-05-2004, 12:26 AM
but as of right now, the US military is strictly voluntary
And it's gonna remain that way.

Xterminator27
11-05-2004, 12:54 AM
[QUOTE=Hellboy]but as of right now, the US military is strictly voluntary[QUOTE]

yes but most people who join the military eather

1. have no choice (there welfare like most of america because its a dump)
2. they have no education (like most americans.(ones that dont libe near you))
3. They have no clue what they are getting into, and once they join, the only way out is a perment injury (like loss of limbs which THOUSANDS of americans suffer for the rest of their life because of the war) or loss of life, which hundreds even lose because of a profit snatch.

You see those letters they right and shit, these kids think its going to be a game, until they get shot and realize that their life ends right there right now.

If ANYONE had any real idea of what war is like, then the military would have barly any applications.
Have you ever actuially seen the recruitment officers? They trick these kids into thinking its a great experiance everyone should have, and a great way to see the world and such. Then they drag someone elses children to die for money that they want.

Truly sick people run your country, which is why its shit

Torn Daredevil
11-05-2004, 12:59 AM
What the fuck are you talking about?

Higher_Desire
11-05-2004, 01:45 AM
It's war, people die.
Heinzel, with all due respect, you seem a little self-centered. Especially that you "don't care" about what they soldiers think. THEY'RE the ones fighting. Maybe I'll listen to you when you say that this all sucks when you're over there fighting instead of just complaining.

I'll give you that some of the soldiers may have said and feel the way you have posted, HD...but i will also guarntee that there are MANY MORE who quietly disagree with what is going on and have an opinion quite the opposite as to what is being "reported"...and most are doing what they have to to survive and be able to come home in one piece.
Just because under law, military personnel ARE "property" of the US Government, it doesn't mean that that they are the head honchos' personal puppets. You don't "have" to agree with everything, in fact, you're not supposed to. It's this little thing we have called freedom. Free to act however we want, support who we want, and fight if we want.

Also, where did you read "the opposite" to what I posted? It's weird that more people oppose Bush than support him, when over 75% support him. By my math skills (which granted are not that strong) means there would be less than 24% that oppose him. I'd like to see this "source" you were reading.

At this current moment, four close friends of mine are in the Middle East. I keep in contact with them, writing to each other 2-3 times a month. They love what they are doing (ie, keeping america free) and are over there by there own choosing of wanting to defend their country. Also, my adopted-grandmother's son was serving in Iraq. When he turned 60, the government FORCED him to retire from the military and come home. He was angry about that because he was doing something he believed in. He even tried to go back. Every one of them support Bush and this war. This war is NOT about weapons of mass destruction. It is about terrorism. It has gone on for too long and something is finally happening to try to stop it. We thought Iraq may have WMD, but they didn't. That doesn't mean that we only invaded them because we thought they did. What it boils down to is this: the men and women over there are over there because they made the decision to join the military. Many even AFTER the war had started. They knew they ran a high chance of going over there. They did it because they believe in it, and want to help keep America as the free and strong country that it is.

heinzel
11-05-2004, 04:47 AM
Wauw, one night sleeping and a war of words breaks out between the Us and Canada.
Although I really need some answers.
Why do so many people die cause of the gunfights?
Why is it legal to have a gun? This really strange in my opinion.
Why isn't the hospital for free? In holland everybody can go to the hospital.
How come that a lot of people live under the poorborder? (don't know how to say this)
But then on the other hand, some of the rich people are so freaking rich.

Someone stated that canada has a drugproblem.
Here in Amsterdam where i live, you can buy weed in the shop. I do it. I smoke up. It's great. I'm not a crimimal though. I go to the university.
Drugs are not a problem if it;s not a crime you know.

Mulletman
11-05-2004, 09:15 AM
btw...congrats on going to OTS...you will have a whole new world to learn about once you are comissioned and become active...that is, if your work is not limited to a desk job in some office, somewhere... :)

I get that a lot, specially from my father.

"Lieutenant, get me something to drink!"
"Lieutenant, drive me to work."
"If I remember, you were never an officer . . ."
". . .don't push it little man." :)

OneOmerta, I assume you mean those of me with the General?

Mr.CreedFreakTN
11-05-2004, 10:07 AM
[QUOTE=Hellboy]but as of right now, the US military is strictly voluntary[QUOTE]

3. They have no clue what they are getting into, and once they join, the only way out is a perment injury (like loss of limbs which THOUSANDS of americans suffer for the rest of their life because of the war) or loss of life, which hundreds even lose because of a profit snatch.

You see those letters they right and shit, these kids think its going to be a game, until they get shot and realize that their life ends right there right now.

If ANYONE had any real idea of what war is like, then the military would have barly any applications.
Have you ever actuially seen the recruitment officers? They trick these kids into thinking its a great experiance everyone should have, and a great way to see the world and such. Then they drag someone elses children to die for money that they want.

This is directed to you Xterminator , you talk about our education system here in America, but reading your post makes me question yours. Atleast they teach us to spell here. Were you not in class when they were teaching spelling, or were you out tipping moose.

The Lithium
11-05-2004, 10:08 AM
Bush didn't start this war, we didn't start this war, the terrorist started this war and we are making sure damn sure that we finish this war. Oh and if you enjoy your freedom all over the world, thank a soldier because they are dying for it, for you and me. The right man got the job. Our country the great UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is always helping other countries in trouble so I would suggest that you all love they neighbor because you never know when your 911 may occur and you need our help. GOD BLESS AMERICAl.
No, the terrorist did NOT start this war!! Bin Laden have got NOTHING to do with Iraq, this was a war Bush started 'cause the wanted the oil! Shame!

And let's put it this way. If Moore lies, which I'm sure he's not, Bush still says A LOT of stupid stuff in that movie, and you can't deny that! Unless you are as stupid yourselvs!

Mr.CreedFreakTN
11-05-2004, 10:25 AM
No, the terrorist did NOT start this war!! Bin Laden have got NOTHING to do with Iraq, this was a war Bush started 'cause the wanted the oil! Shame!

And let's put it this way. If Moore lies, which I'm sure he's not, Bush still says A LOT of stupid stuff in that movie, and you can't deny that! Unless you are as stupid yourselvs!
Lithium,

In all due respect what do you know about our country and this war, other than what you hear about it from your parents and your media. Bush didn't try to blow up our Twin Towers in the 90's BIN LADEN did. Bush didn't commission terrorist to fly planes into them on 9/11, BIN LADEN did. BIN LADEN started this war . We are only defending our home land , and are liberating Iraq. As far As your Hero in Michael Moore , there is a rebuttal to his full of lies piece of trash of film. Rent Farenhype 911 you'll learn something about your hero.

RMadd
11-05-2004, 10:29 AM
What the fuck are you talking about?that's what I'm trying to figure out, too, dude.
to X: looks like someone has a few preconceived (and horribly false) notions about the way our military works. i've got 2 good friends who joined the military after high school, one as a Reservist so he could go to college @ the same time and the other as active duty b/c he didn't want to go to college yet (he's now looking @ schools after his enlistment is up in a little while). X, don't even tell me they had no idea what they were getting themselves into. plus, so far as i know, their families aren't on welfare (and most americans aren't either, though you seem to believe the opposite). it seems as though much of what you think the US is like is very very very very very very very skewed. our military is comprised of guys who largely want to be there. that might help explain why it's considered the strongest in the world. how about canada's military, eh? it's like the ever-so-common joke down here: you hear about a military mishap in Canuckland, which is followed by the obligatory question. Such as, recently I saw there was a problem with a Canadian Naval vessel. the headline I saw was something to the effect of "Canadian Navy boat sinks. In other news, Canada has a Navy." oh, and if I had to guess, i'd say most of the guys in the military haven't been shot yet

Mulletman
11-05-2004, 10:50 AM
"Stupid is as stupid does"

I take it your refering to his incoherent rambling, The majority of those Bush Administration quotes were spliced, spun, and horeibly edited. Case in point, The Condeliza Rice quote, that fat bastard took that quote so out of context it should be libel.

Now if Bin Laden and Al Qaeda have nothing to do with Saddam and Iraq, then explain Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.

Most, no; but a large partion of those that enlist do fall into these three catagories.

Wauw, one night sleeping and a war of words breaks out between the Us and Canada.
Although I really need some answers.
Why do so many people die cause of the gunfights?
Why is it legal to have a gun? This really strange in my opinion.
How come that a lot of people live under the poorborder? (don't know how to say this)
But then on the other hand, some of the rich people are so freaking rich.

The fact that we can get guns legally doesnt not have a significant impact on the violence/deaths the US has due to guns. Citizens can buya gun if they choose to for either protection, collection, or sport [hunting, etc.]. Those that purposely harm others with guns do NOT get these guns legally. One thing you have to realize is, that in order to get a gun, you need to undergo a local police check, credit check, FBI check, and if youre not a natural born citizen, they look into your country of origin for extra stuff. Its a long and tideous process that takes alteast 6 weeks just to get a yes/no answer.

The reason that there is a large divide between the rich and the poor is due to our capitalistic nature. If you can work hard and sacrifice many things to get to where you are, then why do you have to share that with those that didnt. Albiet there are other factors to "those that didnt" in a nut shell - thats why.

Someone stated that canada has a drugproblem.
Here in Amsterdam where i live, you can buy weed in the shop. I do it. I smoke up. It's great. I'm not a crimimal though. I go to the university.
Drugs are not a problem if it;s not a crime you know.

Yes, I said that. This isnt something as trivial as pot or any other "party drug", this is with hardcore drugs, the stuff that mkaes you look like Scott Weiland. Canada's drug problem has to do with cartels running th streets. Im talking about large wieght, worth in the millions. The stuff that movies are made of.

The Lithium
11-05-2004, 11:43 AM
Lithium,

In all due respect what do you know about our country and this war, other than what you hear about it from your parents and your media. Bush didn't try to blow up our Twin Towers in the 90's BIN LADEN did. Bush didn't commission terrorist to fly planes into them on 9/11, BIN LADEN did. BIN LADEN started this war . We are only defending our home land , and are liberating Iraq. As far As your Hero in Michael Moore , there is a rebuttal to his full of lies piece of trash of film. Rent Farenhype 911 you'll learn something about your hero.
Iraq has nothing to do with Bin Laden.

As for now, I think you all get my opinion, and I won't be bitching about this anymore, 'cause I don't wanna piss anyone off badly. I don't want our opinions to come in the way for our great contact on this board!

I will remove my BUSH IS TERROR avatar as soon as I reinstall Photoshop.

Torn Daredevil
11-05-2004, 11:49 AM
Yes, Lith. They are related. Hussein being in power gave all terrorists in the middle east a free ticket to practice terrorism. He made the middle east a terror state. End of story.

And also, thank you. I trust you got my e-mail. :)

Steve
11-05-2004, 11:50 AM

Lithium, did you read any of the previous links I posted regarding the link between 9/11 and Saddam, and the truth about Moore's movie? Because it seems like you didn't. If you don't want to be open to other information, it's not worth debating you because you'll simply keep referring to your false information.

What's the population of Holland, compared to the US? How much tax is taken from your paycheck by the government to pay for the free healthcare? What is the standard of healthcare?

whitebird
11-05-2004, 11:57 AM
Some time ago, when several of us on this board were pleading for peace in this world, one of the people posting on this thread responded to my post with the quote "Better their children dead than ours".

I don't believe I will ever forget those words. They shocked me to the core of my being. And I know that the person using those words considers themselves a Christian.

I was raised a Christian, so I will use Jesus and his teachings to make my point, though I believe there are many truths in many religions.

If Jesus were walking the earth today, would he support the killing of children and innocents, rationalizing that the end justifies the means?

One of the children that I work with asked me who I voted for, I replied that I had voted for Kerry. Her eyes got wide, and she proclamed " Mrs. - you aren't moral".

This is my example of how this election has divided our country, "Out of the mouths of babes".

Mr.CreedFreakTN
11-05-2004, 12:07 PM
Some time ago, when several of us on this board were pleading for peace in this world, one of the people posting on this thread responded to my post with the quote "Better their children dead than ours".

I don't believe I will ever forget those words. They shocked me to the core of my being. And I know that the person using those words considers themselves a Christian.

I was raised a Christian, so I will use Jesus and his teachings to make my point, though I believe there are many truths in many religions.

If Jesus were walking the earth today, would he support the killing of children and innocents, rationalizing that the end justifies the means?

One of the children that I work with asked me who I voted for, I replied that I had voted for Kerry. Her eyes got wide, and she proclamed " Mrs. - you aren't moral".

This is my example of how this election has divided our country, "Out of the mouths of babes".WWJD? That is the age old question. In the Old Testament God was a vengeful God. An eye for an eye. Also turn the other cheek. What do you do after you've turned both?

whitebird
11-05-2004, 12:24 PM
Mr.CreedFreak TN, how ironic that you are the first to respond to my post, since it was you who said "Better their children dead, than ours".

Twist your rational any way you want, but I ask again would Jesus have agreed to the killing of children?

RMadd
11-05-2004, 12:31 PM
If Jesus were walking the earth today, would he support the killing of children and innocents, rationalizing that the end justifies the means?that said, what's your take on Saddam Hussein? How about Osama bin Laden organizing a plot to drive 4 passenger jets into symbols of our country?

Mr.CreedFreakTN
11-05-2004, 12:51 PM
Mr.CreedFreak TN, how ironic that you are the first to respond to my post, since it was you who said "Better their children dead, than ours".

Twist your rational any way you want, but I ask again would Jesus have agreed to the killing of children? Their is no nice way in a war to say it. I'd rather no child or anyone for that matter get killed, but unfortunately that is not the case. What I was meaning by that was simply the war for now is over there, we are here living our daily lives in peace for the most part. I don't want it to come over here and harm us again. Another thing to think about, they have a show like we have here similar to Sesame Street did you know that their main character is a child suicide bomber? They have different beliefs, we have different beliefs. Yes I do consider myself a Christian , however I'm not without fault. Are you? You say you voted for Kerry , thats great atleast you voted. You also talked about me saying better their children than ours, however you supported a man who believes in abortion, isn't that killing a child. What is the difference? For Stem Cell research to help cure disease, but yet it takes the life of an unborn. I'm not trying to start anything with anyone I'm just voicing my opinions as everyone else.

Ann Allusion
11-05-2004, 12:54 PM
WWJD? That is the age old question. In the Old Testament God was a vengeful God. An eye for an eye. Also turn the other cheek. What do you do after you've turned both?

the key words in your post are "IN THE OLD TESTAMENT"...before the coming of the teachings of the Christ...and eye for an eye was the law of the land, and an eye for an eye, only adds fuel to the fires of war...but it was thru Christ's teachings we learned to turn the other cheek and to build on a foundation of LOVE and UNDERSTANDING...

You asked, "WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU'VE TURNED BOTH?"...you can turn your cheek once again...and continue to love your enemy unconditionally...that is what i believe Jesus was teaching...because "death" has no sting for those that believe...

Would Jesus approve of what is happening in the world today?...i believe that God/Jesus know quite well what is going on...we, as human beings can exercise our free will in the choices we make, but God is the only judge of what any of us (including Hussain) do, with that free will...we cannot second guess how Jesus/God receives what is going on...we can only speak for ourselves.

whitebird
11-05-2004, 12:57 PM
My "Take"? I believe that it was a horror.

But I believe that if Bush had united the world and it's countries for peace, instead of "A War On Terror", the direction of this planet would be positive and progressive. I see our country regressing toward hate and prejudice.

Killing, in the name of peace. Does our country truly believe that this can be a Christian concept?

Steve
11-05-2004, 01:32 PM
Killing, in the name of peace. Does our country truly believe that this can be a Christian concept?

So do you disagree with WWI and WWII ?

whitebird
11-05-2004, 01:53 PM
Steve, I can see this subject circling around and around upon it self. Shocking horrors have been committed in the past, and I believe we should learn and remember the past, but I am living and breathing in a time where there are tools for peace, and I believe they should be used.

Steve
11-05-2004, 02:07 PM
Steve, I can see this subject circling around and around upon it self. Shocking horrors have been committed in the past, and I believe we should learn and remember the past, but I am living and breathing in a time where there are tools for peace, and I believe they should be used.

How do you propose we deal with terrorism, Saddam Hussein, etc. then? I'm just curious... because there's the "utopia" idea and there's reality. It's easy to say we should work with the rest of the world and not fight because fighting's wrong. However in reality, that just doesn't cut it. Try telling a suicide bomber that we should all love one another.

whitebird
11-05-2004, 02:32 PM
Steve, I'm not perfect, and I don't have all the answers to your questions. All I truly know for a fact is this, war and hatred begets the same.

On this board and thread I have seen a division between countries, name calling, and cruelty. People purposefully hurting others.

I know that this is not the way, and I believe others do too. Many minds and many hearts from all over the world can help to create unity in our world, and with that, a start toward peace.

I for one am willing to try here. I will not express hatred, I will not condemn other countries as a whole, and I will not fight on this thread.

A small start, I know.

Anyone care to join me?

bgivens33
11-05-2004, 03:03 PM
Lithium, did you read any of the previous links I posted regarding the link between 9/11 and Saddam, and the truth about Moore's movie? Because it seems like you didn't. If you don't want to be open to other information, it's not worth debating you because you'll simply keep referring to your false information.

I did and got quite a laugh out of it. First off, you posted a Deroy Murdock article... red flag immediately. He is a hard core conservative, of COURSE he's going to back Cheney/Bush. The second one seemed to be some post in a forum... why should I believe her?? She gave no credentials, no evidence, it was just some random person. The fact is, no real evidence has been found linking al-Qaida and Iraq in reference to the attacks according to the 9/11 Commission (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5223932/).

As for how to deal with terrorism, that seems to be the question of the decade so far. I don't know the answer. I will say this though, we are not fighting a tangible enemy. If we destroy every last member of al-Qaida the war won't be over. We are fighting an idea that America is evil. An idea the enemy has repeatedly shown they will die for. And I don't think invading another country, as bad of a history as they have, on a wild-goose chase for WMD is a good idea. America is further ingraining this hatred into those people and they will stop at nothing until they inflict harm on this land.

Torn Daredevil
11-05-2004, 03:50 PM
Whitebird, you really need to re-think your political stance, as a Christian.

I am a Christian and have morals.

You, as a Christian, support candidates who think it's ok for people to kill babies that are unwanted by the millions, but don't think it's ok to go after the terrorists who kill many, many innocent people each year? It seems as though someone is a hypocrite.

Also, you support candidates who think the government, through our taxes, should give those who will not work a free ride through life and handouts on every corner. Besides this holding those people down and not allowing them advance on their own, this is certainly not what Jesus had in mind. I don't think Jesus ever would promote helping complete lazy-asses. I understand there are some who can do nothing for themselves, and we should help those people, but there aren't many.

And also, I studied scripture everyday for 4 years straight in school, and WWJD is the worst thing we can teach out of the Bible. You are not saved through your works. You are saved through belief in the death and resurrection of Christ for our sins.

OneOmerta
11-05-2004, 03:56 PM
OneOmerta, I assume you mean those of me with the General?

I actually looked at all of them, liked the NYC ones. Of course...the ones with the General were cool too! And tarzan is a cute dog lol.

RMadd
11-05-2004, 04:44 PM
Killing, in the name of peace. Does our country truly believe that this can be a Christian concept?it's not as though our intent was to go in and kill a whole slew of people. sure people died and all, but it's a war: one that was aimed to liberate an oppressed people. had we, in Desert Storm, kept on to Baghdad, we wouldn't have to worry about it today. in my opinion, it's selfish on our part to act as though our troops' deaths are the most absolutely horrible thing ever. yes, it's bad, but how many more people--Iraqis, alone--would have died if Saddam were permitted to stay in power? genocide just ain't cool. i know all the great dictators do it: hitler, stalin, amin, castro etc... but that's something that we simply cannot tolerate. you call it killing in the name of peace, i say it's sacrificing for a better future for others. we've got it good here, why not try and share, even just a little bit, what it's like to be free?

RMadd
11-05-2004, 04:49 PM
Whitebird, you really need to re-think your political stance, as a Christian.

I am a Christian and have morals.

You, as a Christian, support candidates who think it's ok for people to kill babies that are unwanted by the millions, but don't think it's ok to go after the terrorists who kill many, many innocent people each year? It seems as though someone is a hypocrite.

Also, you support candidates who think the government, through our taxes, should give those who will not work a free ride through life and handouts on every corner. Besides this holding those people down and not allowing them advance on their own, this is certainly not what Jesus had in mind. I don't think Jesus ever would promote helping complete lazy-asses. I understand there are some who can do nothing for themselves, and we should help those people, but there aren't many.

And also, I studied scripture everyday for 4 years straight in school, and WWJD is the worst thing we can teach out of the Bible. You are not saved through your works. You are saved through belief in the death and resurrection of Christ for our sins.even though you do come across as a bit arrogant, i'm going to have to agree with you here on every bit. well, i haven't given much thought to what Jesus' stance on welfare would be, but he'd probably say it's everyone's christian duty to help those lesser than ourselves--not the government's, explicitly. that's why i'm not a big fan of welfare. one, it drains the system b/c the gov't acts as an enabler for patterns of bad, irresponsible behavior. i'd be okay w/ a welfare system if there was a far greater level of accountability on the part of those recipients involved, but since there isn't, it sucks.... what denomination are you?

Dani
11-05-2004, 04:54 PM

Do most of you guys think like this, when reading all these comments, I can't believe how selfish you sound. It seems like all you care about is money and how much you are going to get taxed. Not about all the people and mainly children that would benefit from systems that would although people access to cheaper medications and free access to hospital care. Payments when people are out of work you can them all "lazy-asses" but even they have children to support, extra family payments for people on low incomes and so on.

Mulletman
11-05-2004, 04:54 PM
I actually looked at all of them, liked the NYC ones. Of course...the ones with the General were cool too! And tarzan is a cute dog lol.
Thanks. :)

I am a God fearing man, but I know it takes more than just prayer to ensure our kids dont have to see what we've seen. Its pretty simple, either fight today or let your kids do it tomorrow.

No reference to Iraq and Al-Qaeda in the 9/11 attacks is one thing, but there was a link between Iraq and Al-Qaeda. He built training camps for then IN his own country. He allow heads of Al-Qaeda to roam in and out of his country.. and for a man who kept his country in a tight lid - there was no way he didnt know. Finally, our Jordanian problem in there, Al-Zarkawi. Not only did he house him, he took him in when he got injured.

You, as a Christian, support candidates who think it's ok for people to kill babies that are unwanted by the millions, but don't think it's ok to go after the terrorists who kill many, many innocent people each year?

Remember, capital punishment is murder but abortions are encouraged.

RMadd
11-05-2004, 05:14 PM
Do most of you guys think like this, when reading all these comments, I can't believe how selfish you sound. It seems like all you care about is money and how much you are going to get taxed. Not about all the people and mainly children that would benefit from systems that would although people access to cheaper medications and free access to hospital care. Payments when people are out of work you can them all "lazy-asses" but even they have children to support, extra family payments for people on low incomes and so on.please, be reasonable. it's all fine and dandy to say money isn't everything, but what all this boils down to is, we live in a capitalistic society. we don't have money, money has us. people want all sorts of entitlements, but without having to pay more out of their own paychecks. we tend to favor candidates who promise to not raise our taxes, or reduce them, then get rid of them if they break that promise and raise them. we want to pay off the national debt, or at least balance the budget, but we're not willing to accept the means to do so: either cut programs or raise taxes. money is our lives, whether you like it or not.
i know that not everyone on welfare or who is unemployed is lazy. but our welfare system is unreliable in that it doesn't really tell us who is and who isn't. i would support redistribution to those who deserve it, but that would require revamping the system.

Mulletman
11-05-2004, 05:34 PM
Do most of you guys think like this, when reading all these comments, I can't believe how selfish you sound. It seems like all you care about is money and how much you are going to get taxed. Not about all the people and mainly children that would benefit from systems that would although people access to cheaper medications and free access to hospital care. Payments when people are out of work you can them all "lazy-asses" but even they have children to support, extra family payments for people on low incomes and so on.

Why should I have to give a part of my hard earned paycheck to the guy that did nothing but get drink and smoke pot in high school? Granted now all situations are like that above, but if I do not know to whom my money is going, excuse me for being selfish. If I knew for a fact that my money went to the mother of 3 that works 2 jobs to make rent, then fine.

whitebird
11-05-2004, 06:53 PM
Hellboy, you acuse me of being a hypocrite, voting for a man who is pro-choice.

Let me tell you a couple of stories about women I have known.

One young woman was so very afraid of the views of her own family regarding race issues, she aborted the baby she carried because it was half African American. She knew that once it was born, her family would disown her, and she couldn't bear it.

One woman who was very, very, wealthy, aborted her baby because her husband had had a vasectomy, and she had had an affair with another man. In the divorce settlement, she wanted the most money she could receive, and knew that if she carried another man's baby, she would receive less.

One woman was so afraid of the views of her own family, she considered killing herself, as she could not abort her baby, but would let the baby die inside herself, as she herself died.

One woman's health was draining away with her own blood, and she was given the choice of dying, or aborting the baby.

Do the choices of some of these woman shock me more than the others? Yes.

Can I judge them if I do not walk in their shoes. No.

I have lived in a time when abortions were not legal, and back street butchers made fortunes. There were many deaths. The babies, and the young women included.

I would love to live in a world where all babies were wanted and loved.

I myself was married by a priest who was against all forms of birth control, and suggested that I have ten children. I feel that is also very wrong.

You may not know, but I work with children, and I love them all. Calling me a hypocrite, was a judgement that I do not feel you were qualified to make.

Chase
11-05-2004, 07:55 PM

What's up with you Europeans? You don't like Bush because he doesn't kiss European asses like John Kerry would've. Explain to me why it's okay for Saddam Hussein to massacre his own people? Why is it okay for him to fund Palestinian terrorists? Here's 4 words for you, kid: "Michael Moore- Fat Liar" I find it funny that you guys let that fat piece of garbage tell you what to believe. You and I know what will happen once your country is struck by disaster. You'll come begging for our aide and we'll give it to you. Unlike Europe, we're not selfish. We have every right to defend ourselves... like it or not... and Europe doesn't have a say in the way we chose to protect ourselves.

Xterminator27
11-05-2004, 08:01 PM
Iraq did nothing to america, the terrorists did.

Its the same as a hate group in New york, bombs an appartment and kills a few hundred innocent people. So usa bombs newyork murdering thousands of innocent lives.

Yhea good job there all you imperalistic single minded, greed-driven fuckers

Is any sum of wealth worth doing this?
http://www.ninjapirate.com/images/offensive5.jpg

Torn Daredevil
11-06-2004, 12:27 AM
Iraq did nothing to america, the terrorists did.

Its the same as a hate group in New york, bombs an appartment and kills a few hundred innocent people. So usa bombs newyork murdering thousands of innocent lives.

Yhea good job there all you imperalistic single minded, greed-driven fuckers

Is any sum of wealth worth doing this?
http://www.ninjapirate.com/images/offensive5.jpg

Once again, what the fuck are you talking about?

And, for the record, I am Lutheran, RMadd.

Xterminator27
11-06-2004, 12:36 AM
Once again, what the fuck are you talking about?

And, for the record, I am Lutheran, RMadd.

wow.. just wow

First i thought noone was actually stupid enough not to know such blantly obvious things,

then when i found out your not joking....

Please get educated. You know nothing.

Mulletman
11-06-2004, 12:50 AM
This makes no sense at all.

Xterminator27
11-06-2004, 01:06 AM
Oh sorry, change new york to New england and same rules apply

The people of iraq did nothing to deserve to be tortured, spat on, and killed. They did nothing to have thier homes destroyed, schools bombed, and children massicered.

Its not very difficult to understand folks,

Unless of course your a single minded patriotic bastard which i hope noone here is (well besides helboy hes obviously one)

Torn Daredevil
11-06-2004, 01:09 AM
You are making no fucking sense and you are the only one who doesn't realize it!!! Please explain yourself! They were under the rule of a dictator who killed millions more than we have (us doing it unintentionally). He is a such a ruthless bastard, you just don't fucking get it. When he was younger, to be initiated into a gang, he was assigned to kill his brother... and he did it without batting an eyelash.

And I'll take being called "a patriotic bastard" as a compliment... It's way better than what you are, silly Canadian... LOL... Stop being such a prick and leave me and my country alone. We haven't attacked you so get a fucking life.

DangerousDan85
11-06-2004, 01:52 AM

i am one of those people too. I voted for Kerry. Too bad I don't live in Ohio or any of the other swing states. Then my vote would've mattered more. :rolleyes:

The Lithium
11-06-2004, 04:10 PM
Yes, Lith. They are related. Hussein being in power gave all terrorists in the middle east a free ticket to practice terrorism. He made the middle east a terror state. End of story.

And also, thank you. I trust you got my e-mail. :)
Yeah, but, I still hate Bush more than ever, and I disrespect everyone who thinks the way he does about being gay and so on! I still respect you. Maybe I'm a bit blurry 'bout this. I just disrespect your opinions if you think Bush is right about the gay-thing, which I've mentioned quite a few times by now. Respect you as persons, although.

X - keept it real man! I'm so backing you up!!

The Lithium
11-06-2004, 04:18 PM
What's up with you Europeans? You don't like Bush because he doesn't kiss European asses like John Kerry would've. Explain to me why it's okay for Saddam Hussein to massacre his own people? Why is it okay for him to fund Palestinian terrorists?
I don't like Saddam, but why would US have to bomb Iraq and kill innocent people? Why did you guys give Saddam that post in the first place?

Unlike Europe, we're not selfish.
You seriously wanna make me laugh?

We have every right to defend ourselves... like it or not... and Europe doesn't have a say in the way we chose to protect ourselves.
Kill innocent people of Iraq... A country which have never done anything bad to the US, is that defending yourself? Did Iraq drive two plains into WTC in 2001? Are you blind, Bush just want the oil.

Steve
11-06-2004, 04:26 PM
Yeah, but, I still hate Bush more than ever, and I disrespect everyone who thinks the way he does about being gay and so on!

X - keept it real man! I'm so backing you up!!

What if Alter Bridge came out and said they voted for Bush? Would you hate them then? You always put them up on a cloud, especially in the AB and Stapp forums... ;)

The Lithium
11-06-2004, 04:32 PM
Man, there are people here on the board who voted for Bush who I really like chatting to. But if they share Bush opinions about the gay-thing, and so on, yeah I really think they better think about the whole thing again.

I don't know what AB voted for, and even if they voted for Bush, they're still making the best music ever, and I look up to them!

As I said before, I won't let my opinion and your opinions about Bush get in the way for our "relationships" here in the board!

I still respect you. Maybe I'm a bit blurry 'bout this. I just disrespect your opinions if you think Bush is right about the gay-thing, which I've mentioned quite a few times by now. Respect you as persons, although.

Steve
11-06-2004, 04:43 PM
I still respect you. Maybe I'm a bit blurry 'bout this. I just disrespect your opinions if you think Bush is right about the gay-thing, which I've mentioned quite a few times by now. Respect you as persons, although.

Ok :) I took your first statement to be that you disrespect someone simply because they believe or voted for Bush. You cleared that up here, saying you disrespect their opinion and not actually the person themselves. That's fine. I disrespect your opinion about Bush as well, but that doesn't make a difference to me with regards to a friendship or relationship.

That's the one thing I don't understand in some people. Some people take their political beliefs so far to heart that I don't see how they can get along on a personal level with people who agree with the opposite. For example, James Carville. He's married to that woman (can't remember her name) who is a strategist for the republicans, yet Carville is a stanch Democrat. They get along fine though. Go figure. :)

The Lithium
11-06-2004, 04:48 PM
I'm through with my Bush-bashing now... He won, America voted for him, nothing will change.

It's pretty interesting... Kerry ruled the bigger cities, while Bush ruled the country side...

OneOmerta
11-06-2004, 05:38 PM
I'm glad to see this discussion ending on a "positive" note. Everyone has an opinion...and you shouldn't lose friendships over an opposing one :)

I do have to point this out though...regarding the gay marriage issue:

"I believe and have fought for the principle that we should protect the fundamental rights of gay and lesbian couples -- from inheritance to health benefits. I believe the right answer is civil unions. I oppose gay marriage and disagree with the Massachusetts Court's decision," Kerry said last week after the court ruling.

and I'm sorry I don't have the link...I'm surfing and totally forgot where i found that. I do recall though that during one of the debates...that both Bush and Kerry were asked their stance on the issue....and Kerry did say he agreed with Bush on the issue of keeping "marriage between a man and woman"...but that he supports civil unions.

Which btw....I support civil unions as well and feel that those who are partners..should get the benefits... I just don't support gay marriage. I just feel that the sanctity of marriage should be between a man and a woman. And before anyone calls me a gay basher....lol....I have a few friends who are gay..so don't even go there ;)

creedlvr
11-06-2004, 06:58 PM
i am one of those people too. I voted for Kerry. Too bad I don't live in Ohio or any of the other swing states. Then my vote would've mattered more. :rolleyes:
I am also one of those people. In fact, it makes me sick to my stomach to think about it. I just really can't for the life of me understand it.

As far as the Michael Moore stuff ...
I'm quite certain that he added his own spin on things and exaggerated. However, THERE IS NO WAY that he made up ALL of that. I have not seen Farenhype 911, although I am more than willing to ... just to be fair. But either way, how do you know that's all the truth? The only truth, in my opinion, is that there are truths and lies on both sides. Anyway, it really doesn't matter to me either way. I thought Bush was a moron long before Moore made his movie.

The bottom line is ... all the arguing and debating is pointless. We, unfortunately, are stuck with Bush for 4 more LONG years.

Mulletman
11-06-2004, 09:18 PM
Few things:

1: Bush never said he did not like homosexuals, One of Cheney's daughters is a gay, the cute one . What Bush is trying to do with homosexuals is the preserve the sanctity of MARRIAGE. He is not trying to outlaw homosexuality. The constutuional amendment, which would take an act of God to pass, does not take away ANY rights that they already have.

2: When the war broke out someone, my hero, posted a link from VH1 that showed all of the bands that swung to the right, two bands that stood out - [b]CREED and THREE DOORS DOWN. So to that I say :finger:

3: You all have stated that we are killing innocent people in Iraq. Please, by all means, which innocent people? The innocents that are leaving road side bombs in crowded markets? The innocents that are loading up schools and children's hospitals with explosives? The innocents that are killing aid workers and contractors that are there to help the Iraqies? The innocents that are attacking coalition [of the bribed and coherced] forces? The innocents that are hiding weapons in the holiest of shrines? Or could it be the innocents that are purposly attacking the hundreds of Iraqies that line up for hours in order to sign up so they can better themselves, thier families, and most importantly thier country and, despite every attack, continue to do so daily in record numbers? Those innocents?

Ah, forgive me... where has my mind gone.. when America does anything its wrong and immoral, but when something is done to Americans, we deserve it.

JulieCitySlicker
11-06-2004, 09:49 PM
I don't know why 9/11 is being blamed on Bush :wtf: Those turban wearing idiots were planning and plotting that Long before Bush even became president, Period!! They still would have done what they did that day no matter who was president, because of the fact that don't like American! They are jealouse because of the freedoms and rights that we have here and they are ticked off at us cuz we don't serve their unexhisting made up gods that they believe in.

OneOmerta
11-06-2004, 10:40 PM
Now THAT mulletman, was an excellent post!

Xterminator27
11-06-2004, 10:47 PM
3: You all have stated that we are killing innocent people in Iraq. Please, by all means, which innocent people? The innocents that are leaving road side bombs in crowded markets? The innocents that are loading up schools and children's hospitals with explosives? The innocents that are killing aid workers and contractors that are there to help the Iraqies? The innocents that are attacking coalition [of the bribed and coherced] forces? The innocents that are hiding weapons in the holiest of shrines? Or could it be the innocents that are purposly attacking the hundreds of Iraqies that line up for hours in order to sign up so they can better themselves, thier families, and most importantly thier country and, despite every attack, continue to do so daily in record numbers? Those innocents?

You have stated that Osama is killing innocent people in the 9/11 Twin towers. Please, by all means, which innocent people? The innocents that are shooting other people over gang terrotory? The innocence who set fire to their boyfriends homes and kill families? The innocents that are in groups such as KKK and tourture/kill people of racial grudges? The innocence who are selling drugs to children to addict them, steal their lives and make a profit off them? The innocents who rape their own children every day and make the others watch? The innocents who murder people with sniper rifles just for the hell of it? The innocents who shoot their own students and teachers in schools? Or could it be the innocents that are purposly attacking the thousands of Americans that line up for hours in order to sign up so they can better themselves, thier families, and most importantly thier country and, despite every attack, continue to do so daily in record numbers? Those innocents?

By the way, when osama blew the 2 towers up, he wansnt geared on killing lives, if he did want to kill lives he would have hit a nuclear power plant and made serious damage, he was attacking CAPITOLISM, just as AMERICA IS ATTACKING TERRORIST. But when OSAMA kills a few thousand people for his hated of capitaolism and the millions that suffer because of capitolism every day, its a horrible tragity that we must all never forget. But when america blows the shit out of many more thousands of children and wives by bombing schools and buildings, noone gives a shit because their Iraq and everyone knows all people from Iraq are terrorists. Just like all people from america are racists maniacs who kill people for the hell of it. (washington sniper/KKK)

America didnt solve any problem, they just sunk LOWER then osama Bin ladin.

Im not saying what osama did was right, all im saying is what america is doing is just as bad.

Which is why I hate bush. He pritty much IS the american osama bin ladin

As for ferinhype9/11 well this artivle pritty much sums my opinions up on it
(man this sites got everything)
http://www.ninjapirate.com/fahrenhype911.html

creedlvr
11-06-2004, 11:23 PM
By the way, when osama blew the 2 towers up, he wansnt geared on killing lives, if he did want to kill lives he would have hit a nuclear power plant and made serious damage,
What the fuck are you talking about????? He wasn't geared on killing lives???? Umm ... I'm sorry, but when you deliberately drive fully fueled aircrafts into the middle of buildings, knowing that the amount of fuel will cause tremendous fires leaving no way for the people above the target point to get out of the building (not to mention the passengers that were in the planes themselves) ... I'd say that is pretty much intended to kill people.

Try telling it to the woman I work with who had 2 sons in those towers!!

Dogstar
11-06-2004, 11:49 PM
You have stated that Osama is killing innocent people in the 9/11 Twin towers. Please, by all means, which innocent people? The innocents that are shooting other people over gang terrotory? The innocence who set fire to their boyfriends homes and kill families? The innocents that are in groups such as KKK and tourture/kill people of racial grudges? The innocence who are selling drugs to children to addict them, steal their lives and make a profit off them? The innocents who rape their own children every day and make the others watch? The innocents who murder people with sniper rifles just for the hell of it? The innocents who shoot their own students and teachers in schools? Or could it be the innocents that are purposly attacking the thousands of Americans that line up for hours in order to sign up so they can better themselves, thier families, and most importantly thier country and, despite every attack, continue to do so daily in record numbers? Those innocents?

I don't even know where to begin with this totally uninformed bullshit post. I didn't think you could get any more inane, but you have sunk to new lows. Who are you to say the people in the towers weren't innocent? You have no idea who the people in the towers were. They very well have been some of the kinds of people you mentioned, but a lot of them working people, firefighters and police officers, tourists. children, students, and a multitude of others. And even if they were bad people, as you so judge, does it make it right for someone to come in, aim two airplanes at two buildings so as to kill them all, simply because of who they were???? They weren't the ones making and carrying out the policies over the last 20 years that pissed off Osama bin Laden. I don't condone his methods for revenge, but I can certainly understand from where his hate stems. You seriously need to get out more and stop throwing around uninformed completely baseless insults.

Xterminator27
11-06-2004, 11:54 PM
If he wanted to kill as many lives as possible then he would have flown the planes into nuclear power plants or apartment buildings (ONE large apartment building can hold more people then both the twin towers combined. The twin towers were americas #1 capitolism simbol, which is what he was geared on destroying.

Like i said, im not saying what he did was RIGHT, im saying what bush is doing to iraq is SIMMILER.

Try sayng half this entire discussion to the poor iraq woman who got her son massecerd at his school by american bombing or her inncoent brothers who were also murdered through the war.

Osama obviously didnt care about casualtys, and considering that bombs hitting Iraq are being known to blow up elementry schools, bush dosnt really care eather.

Xterminator27
11-06-2004, 11:56 PM
I don't even know where to begin with this totally uninformed bullshit post. I didn't think you could get any more inane, but you have sunk to new lows. Who are you to say the people in the towers weren't innocent? You have no idea who the people in the towers were. They very well have been some of the kinds of people you mentioned, but a lot of them working people, firefighters and police officers, tourists. children, students, and a multitude of others. And even if they were bad people, as you so judge, does it make it right for someone to come in, aim two airplanes at two buildings so as to kill them all, simply because of who they were???? They weren't the ones making and carrying out the policies over the last 20 years that pissed off Osama bin Laden. I don't condone his methods for revenge, but I can certainly understand from where his hate stems. You seriously need to get out more and stop throwing around uninformed completely baseless insults.

Wow your sarcasim detector must be a dud.

Read mulletmans post. Im being sarcastic and implying that what he is saying is as much Bullshit as what i sarcasitly said.

creedlvr
11-07-2004, 12:00 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Xterminator27
11-07-2004, 12:01 AM

Read mulletmans post. Im being sarcastic and implying that what he is saying is as much Bullshit as what i sarcasitly said.

read it

Dogstar
11-07-2004, 12:10 AM

It's sarcaSM...Excuse me if my mind-reading skills are a little rusty, but you have never, ever expressed yourself in a manner on this message board that is easy to understand, beginning with the most atrocious spelling/typing I have ever seen. I know five-year-olds who could construct a sentence better than you.

You are full of it. I didn't see any rolling eyes or jk's in there. You have posted this kind of nonsense before, this ill-informed anti-American bullshit. I'm all for freedom of expression, but the nonsense you spew is unreal sometimes. Grow up and do a little research before you start mouthing off. And another thing, Mulletman's post talked about people who were killing others in a military campaign. So you were comparing apples to oranges.

creedlvr
11-07-2004, 12:25 AM
If he wanted to kill as many lives as possible then he would have flown the planes into nuclear power plants or apartment buildings (ONE large apartment building can hold more people then both the twin towers combined. The twin towers were americas #1 capitolism simbol, which is what he was geared on destroying.

Like i said, im not saying what he did was RIGHT, im saying what bush is doing to iraq is SIMMILER.

Try sayng half this entire discussion to the poor iraq woman who got her son massecerd at his school by american bombing or her inncoent brothers who were also murdered through the war.

Osama obviously didnt care about casualtys, and considering that bombs hitting Iraq are being known to blow up elementry schools, bush dosnt really care eather.
Believe me, I am NO FAN of President Bush. I think he's an idiot! Nor am I a fan of war or killing innocent people in Iraq. And yes ... I do agree that there ARE innocent people in Iraq that are being killed. However, what should we have done in response to 9/11? Nothing?? Yell at Osama?? That would be effective. I'm not in favor of what is going on, but I'm not sure how else to retaliate what happened to us.

My problem with the whole thing is that I believe we went to Iraq for the wrong reasons. Osama is not from Iraq ... why we are there is beyond me. I do think Saddam was a threat and I'm glad he was taken out of power .... but he was not responsible for 9/11. While we're bombing the wrong country, Osama's family is hanging out with our President. THAT'S BULLSHIT!!

I understand your point. However, I think that the way you tried to make it really offended some people.

Xterminator27
11-07-2004, 12:25 AM
It's sarcaSM...Excuse me if my mind-reading skills are a little rusty, but you have never, ever expressed yourself in a manner on this message board that is easy to understand, beginning with the most atrocious spelling/typing I have ever seen. I know five-year-olds who could construct a sentence better than you.

You are full of it. I didn't see any rolling eyes or jk's in there. You have posted this kind of nonsense before, this ill-informed anti-American bullshit. I'm all for freedom of expression, but the nonsense you spew is unreal sometimes. Grow up and do a little research before you start mouthing off. And another thing, Mulletman's post talked about people who were killing others in a military campaign. So you were comparing apples to oranges.

well i thought the fact that my post was EXACTLY IDENTICLE to mulletmans was enough of a clue.

I said bush is murdiering innocent Iraq-born children
Mulletman said that all Iraq people are NOT innocent (which is a racists opinion) and said that there are no innocent people in Iraq,

I then took his statement, and replaced the "iraqie" comments to American comments so you would have an idea of what someone from Iraq would think of mulletmans posts.
Which is obviously offencive bla bla bla. So by stating im running BS when you thought it was serious, you just confermed my statement that Mulletman is full of shit, Thanks.

Dogstar
11-07-2004, 12:29 AM
well i thought the fact that my post was EXACTLY IDENTICLE to mulletmans was enough of a clue.

Mulletman said that all Iraq people are NOT innocent (which is a racists opinion) and said that there are no innocent people in Iraq,

I then took his statement, and replaced the "iraqie" comments to American comments so you would have an idea of what someone from Iraq would think of mulletmans posts.
Which is obviously offencive bla bla bla. So by stating im running BS when you thought it was serious, you just confermed my statement that Mulletman is full of shit, Thanks.
Hahahaha, you're kidding, right? Your logic is so skewed as to defy logic!!
You obviously have a comprehension problem. While I don't always agree with what Mulletman says, what you said MADE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE!!! And WTF do you know what an Iraqi would say? As I said, unless you have a better informed opinion on this matter, ZIP IT ALREADY!

Xterminator27
11-07-2004, 12:30 AM
Believe me, I am NO FAN of President Bush. I think he's an idiot! Nor am I a fan of war or killing innocent people in Iraq. And yes ... I do agree that there ARE innocent people in Iraq that are being killed. However, what should we have done in response to 9/11? Nothing?? Yell at Osama?? That would be effective. I'm not in favor of what is going on, but I'm not sure how else to retaliate what happened to us.

My problem with the whole thing is that I believe we went to Iraq for the wrong reasons. Osama is not from Iraq ... why we are there is beyond me. I do think Saddam was a threat and I'm glad he was taken out of power .... but he was not responsible for 9/11. While we're bombing the wrong country, Osama's family is hanging out with our President. THAT'S BULLSHIT!!

I understand your point. However, I think that the way you tried to make it really offended some people.

EXACTLY,

What they should have done is simple,
- Hunt and find Osama bin ladin,
- Take care of him

Which brings me to my point that bush is in this for self profit. Hell America even supported saddam and gave him the weapons he has now, but bush sees an oil profit here, so he basically takes it in the same ruthless inhumane matter that osama likes to solve things - mass slaughtering of innocence for personal benifit.

Oh and im still wating for those so called "weapons of mass destruction" that Iraq is apparently full of. Another point that bush just wants reasons to get some money.

Xterminator27
11-07-2004, 12:35 AM
Hahahaha, you're kidding, right? Your logic is so skewed as to defy logic!!
You obviously have a comprehension problem. While I don't always agree with what Mulletman says, what you said MADE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE!!! And WTF do you know what an Iraqi would say? As I said, unless you have a better informed opinion on this matter, ZIP IT ALREADY!

Ok ill explain it easier for you.

Mulletman says bullshit, Xterminator mocks his post to make you realize its bullshit

END OF STORY ITS NOT THAT HARD

If i were from Iraq i would be pritty damn insulted to read the racist shit mulletman said. But noone here IS from Iraq, so i reagranged his post to make it apply to YOU, so YOU and YOUR country so YOU would have a better idea of what he is saying. (which is all Iraq's are evil (judgement based off small terror group) AKA Im saying if thats true then all Americans (judgement based off small terrorist group) must be evil) Kinda thing

I cant explain it any furter, just read it a few times and try looking at the posts from different prespectives

Steve
11-07-2004, 12:37 AM
Yet again X you are full of shit. If we went to Iraq simply for the oil, we would not be wasting our time to attack Fallujah (sp?). We would have went to the actual oil fields, secured them, built bases around them, and it would be over. And if he did go simply for the oil, please point me in the direction of actual documents or sources which confirm this. (and sorry, but Michael Moore is not a source)

Dogstar
11-07-2004, 12:42 AM
Ok ill explain it easier for you.

Mulletman says bullshit, Xterminator mocks his post to make you realize its bullshit

END OF STORY ITS NOT THAT HARD

Mission NOT accomplished. Your post was still bullshit and the *mocking* was not evident. Maybe you better brush up on your witty reparte and debating skills before you post such nonsense!

If i were from Iraq i would be pritty damn insulted to read the racist shit mulletman said. But noone here IS from Iraq, so i reagranged his post to make it apply to YOU, so YOU and YOUR country so YOU would have a better idea of what he is saying. (which is all Iraq's are evil (judgement based off small terror group) AKA Im saying if thats true then all Americans (judgement based off small terrorist group) must be evil) Kinda thing

I cant explain it any furter, just read it a few times and try looking at the posts from different prespectives
You are sooooooooo clueless. I don't need to read things *a few times* to get them. I know what he was saying, and what you responded with DID NOT FIT. Do you get that now?

Xterminator27
11-07-2004, 12:43 AM
Ok if it wasnt for oil, then what was it for? the invisible weapons of mass destuction? Or the fact that Iraq has absolutly nothing to america as it is, therefore america has no buisness invading and taking it over.

Obviously hes not going to jump right at the oil and make it obvious, but if you actually watched the war, you would know that oil wells were on to top priority list of securing and defending.

Steve
11-07-2004, 12:52 AM
Obviously hes not going to jump right at the oil and make it obvious, but if you actually watched the war, you would know that oil wells were on to top priority list of securing and defending.

Of course the oil wells were top priority when we first started the war. The terrorists / rebel groups threatened to blow them up. We secured and defended them. The key word missing in your statement is controlling them. We don't control the oil wells. We simply defended them during the course of the war, and why wouldn't we? Our economy, and the rest of the world's economy relies on the oil wells.

Mulletman
11-07-2004, 01:10 AM
My post is different, you're just doing the same thing those idiots at Ninja Pirate do and your Messiah, Moore. Which by the way, if you want to make your point valid, dont quote 12 year olds.

Mulletman said that all Iraq people are NOT innocent (which is a racists opinion) and said that there are no innocent people in Iraq
First off, that was not racist. How you got racism from that, is beyond me. Second, you write that as if American soldiers are going into buildings and shooting one by one men, women and children. Are coalition soldiers killing iraqies? Yes they are, but NOT IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM the way you [and Moore] want us to believe. Coalition forces are killing the terrorist in Iraq, the same terrorist that are attacking the coalition and innocent people of Iraq. The point I made... which you clearly missed.

Second, in regards to WMD's in Iraq;

Sarin, Mustard Gas Discovered Separately in Iraq (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,120137,00.html)
Polish troops find sarin warheads in Iraq (http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/iraq/2004-07-01-poland-iraq-sarin_x.htm)
STATEMENT BY DAVID KAY ON THE INTERIM PROGRESS REPORT ON THE ACTIVITIES OF THE IRAQ SURVEY GROUP (http://www.cia.gov/cia/public_affairs/speeches/2003/david_kay_10022003.html)

Its a long read X, so before you get bored and attempt a responce... lemme show you something:

With regard to biological warfare activities, which has been one of our two initial areas of focus, ISG teams are uncovering significant information - including research and development of BW-applicable organisms, the involvement of Iraqi Intelligence Service (IIS) in possible BW activities, and deliberate concealment activities. All of this suggests Iraq after 1996 further compartmentalized its program and focused on maintaining smaller, covert capabilities that could be activated quickly to surge the production of BW agents.

Mr.CreedFreakTN
11-07-2004, 01:16 AM
Ok if it wasnt for oil, then what was it for? the invisible weapons of mass destuction? Or the fact that Iraq has absolutly nothing to america as it is, therefore america has no buisness invading and taking it over.

X , as I said in earlier post ask the Kurds if Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. Also the FBI and the CIA handbook classifies anything that can kill or injure a large group would be considered a weapon of mass destruction. I for one believe flying airplanes full of fuel into buildings weapons of mass destruction. Also it has been proven over and over again Saddam helped to support and fund terrorist, Ever heard of the oil for food program? and Al Zaqarwi, the one that has been beheading people is on Saddams payroll and has been for over 7 years.

Torn Daredevil
11-07-2004, 01:18 AM

By the way, when osama blew the 2 towers up, he wansnt geared on killing lives, if he did want to kill lives he would have hit a nuclear power plant and made serious damage, he was attacking CAPITOLISM, just as AMERICA IS ATTACKING TERRORIST. But when OSAMA kills a few thousand people for his hated of capitaolism and the millions that suffer because of capitolism every day, its a horrible tragity that we must all never forget. But when america blows the shit out of many more thousands of children and wives by bombing schools and buildings, noone gives a shit because their Iraq and everyone knows all people from Iraq are terrorists. Just like all people from america are racists maniacs who kill people for the hell of it. (washington sniper/KKK)

America didnt solve any problem, they just sunk LOWER then osama Bin ladin.

Im not saying what osama did was right, all im saying is what america is doing is just as bad.

Which is why I hate bush. He pritty much IS the american osama bin ladin

As for ferinhype9/11 well this artivle pritty much sums my opinions up on it
(man this sites got everything)
http://www.ninjapirate.com/fahrenhype911.html

I have never been so offended in my life. X, I think you need to bow out of this BB gracefully... You are obviously crazy and totally ignorant. Please leave. Thank You. :finger:

Dani
11-07-2004, 02:48 AM
i know that not everyone on welfare or who is unemployed is lazy. but our welfare system is unreliable in that it doesn't really tell us who is and who isn't. i would support redistribution to those who deserve it, but that would require revamping the system.

Why should I have to give a part of my hard earned paycheck to the guy that did nothing but get drink and smoke pot in high school? Granted now all situations are like that above, but if I do not know to whom my money is going, excuse me for being selfish. If I knew for a fact that my money went to the mother of 3 that works 2 jobs to make rent, then fine.

OK I accept that. I know people wrought the system, my own country’s welfare system is not perfect either but you can’t not have one. There are too many people with legitimate reasons in need. I’m concluding from the italics used that you feel a revamp of this system is unlikely (or is too big a job) to happen which is a real shame. Are you not in favor of a government trying to improve the system? When it comes to money, I understand where you are coming from but on the other hand I have no problems with my tax dollars going into the welfare system.

Ok I know I don't know everything about America or how your systems work and I'm basing some of my opinions from an Australian perspective (we only have a population of 20 mill) so I'll shut up on American domestic issues from now on :)

Also X shut the hell up!

RMadd
11-07-2004, 03:33 AM
It's sarcaSM...Excuse me if my mind-reading skills are a little rusty, but you have never, ever expressed yourself in a manner on this message board that is easy to understand, beginning with the most atrocious spelling/typing I have ever seen. I know five-year-olds who could construct a sentence better than you. so true Dogstar.... he wonders why we don't pick up on his sarcasm... maybe its because he's a complete ass the other 99% of the time

You are full of it. I didn't see any rolling eyes or jk's in there. You have posted this kind of nonsense before, this ill-informed anti-American bullshit. I'm all for freedom of expression, but the nonsense you spew is unreal sometimes. Grow up and do a little research before you start mouthing off. And another thing, Mulletman's post talked about people who were killing others in a military campaign. So you were comparing apples to oranges.I read the first sentence of his long-winded, bullshit-riddled post and gave up. i can't put up w/ him anymore. people were saying how they missed the old X when he "changed." how do you feel now?

Xterminator27
11-07-2004, 03:38 AM
I have never been so offended in my life. X, I think you need to bow out of this BB gracefully... You are obviously crazy and totally ignorant. Please leave. Thank You. :finger:

HEY I HAVE AN IDEA, HOW ABOUT WE ACTUALLY READ THE WHOLE THREAD BEFORE POSTING??

honestly you guys bore me, obviously im at an unfair advantage with the bbs being 95% american, so it dosnt matter how true the stuff im saying is.

Fact is this.

War is the worst and lowest form of humanity one can reach.
USA is very very large on war.
Bush claims himself as a war president.
Iraqi children are slaughted in war but noone gives a shit because their iraqi (which pisses me off)
USA has no buisness going into iraq. Noone ever gave USA the right to go into other countrys and force what THEY feel is right onto them?
USA dosnt give a shit about other countrys unless it PROFITS THEM, This has been proven MANY MANY times so obviously there is a large profit to become from this (there not doing it out of the goodness of their hearts, if they were world hunger would have been solved years ago)
On top of this, thousands of AMERICAN families like your own are suffering each day due to the death/perment disability of their son/daughter.

Things can be solved in more humain methods then war, Look at ghandi for example, he defeated the entire british empire and freed all of india without killing a single person.

Oh and i hate capitolism too, but only because of the suffering it brings to one side and the great wealth it brings to the other, of course were all on that "wonderful" side of beifits so we dont mind the millions of starving slaves working 19 hour shifts to make your cloths. Nope we just sit at our computers, taking every breath of life for grantid.

Now there obviously "arguments" and probly waked up ways/reasons people can "justify" and of the stuff, but one thing is for certain.

YOU CAN NEVER JUSTIFY THE KILLING OF ANY INNOCENT LIFE, NO MATTER WHO IT IS OR HOW IT HAPPENS.

Therfore the war on iraq can never be justfied, and neather can Bushes presidency.

The end

Edit: oh and now that i read my post it is kinda hard to tell im being sarcstic, so to everyone who was wondering....
I was being sarcastic, read the posts after it.

Torn Daredevil
11-07-2004, 12:22 PM
Hey, Steve, can you ban this idiot?

TeriB19
11-07-2004, 12:28 PM

Ok, as usual, you've gone and put your foot in your mouth. I take exception, once again, to your views on the American military. My husband, as you may or may not know, is in the Navy, currently serving his duty in Kuwait. While his political affiliations are none of your business, he meets NONE of the criteria you've listed above. My husband had a choice, he joined because it was something he wanted to do. He is a college graduate. And he knew exactly what he was getting into when he joined.

X, I would appreciate it if you'd get your shit straight before you go opening your mouth with opinions on things about which you have NO CLUE.

Also, there is one other thing you mentioned which I need to clarify. You said about our healthcare, that if you need surgery in America, you need to sell your house, etc. And if Canada, come right in and we'll do it for free. Ok, here's something you failed to mention. How long of a wait is there for medical procedures? My neighbor moved here from Canada. Her son was having severe headaches. She took him to one of those greedy American doctors who immediately sent him for an MRI to see what was going on. Luckily, nothing was seriously wrong. But my neighbor was AMAZED at the speed with which his case was handled. You see, she told me that in Canada, he would've had to wait at least 3-6 months to be seen for an MRI, since there were so few people or machines available for that procedure. Excuse me, but by that time, had there been something seriously wrong, he could've been dead. He's 3 years old.

I don't know why I even read your posts, X. Because none of them are worth a damn, make any sense or have any validity whatsoever. Get your facts straight before you go singing the praises of your country and slinging shit at mine. I am NOT a very political person and I refrain from any political debates. But I do take offense at you and your bashing of our country and glorifying your own when in reality, both have their ups and their downs. And you better stop slinging shit at the American service men and women, because that is a personal attack on me and my family.

TeriB19
11-07-2004, 12:57 PM

Were the twin towers full of the above mentioned people? Or were they filled with people going to work every day, earning an honest living? You failed to mention the 343 New York City Firefighters who went into those buildings, risking their lives to save those people trying to put food on the table for their families. Or how about the 23 New York City police officers?? Or the dozen or so New York City ESU officers. I went to NYC this weekend and our hotel was almost right next door to a fire house that lost 7 men in the Trade Center attack. Don't tell me Osama wasn't interested in killing innocent people.

One last thing before I start ignoring you again (which I should've done years ago). If you honestly think that America is completely and totally made up of those types of people you listed in your post, you'd better pay more attention in that Canadian school system of yours. You so need to grow up and live a little before you go spewing the idiotic shit that comes out of your mouth.

The Lithium
11-07-2004, 02:14 PM
Hey, Steve, can you ban this idiot?
Come on man!! I know he seems igorant sometimes, but he shouldn't be banned!!

Xterminator27
11-07-2004, 02:16 PM
HEY I HAVE AN IDEA, HOW ABOUT WE ACTUALLY READ THE WHOLE THREAD BEFORE POSTING??

honestly you guys bore me, obviously im at an unfair advantage with the bbs being 95% american, so it dosnt matter how true the stuff im saying is.

Fact is this.

Iraqi children are slaughted in war but noone gives a shit because their iraqi (which pisses me off)
USA has no buisness going into iraq. Noone ever gave USA the right to go into other countrys and force what THEY feel is right onto them?
USA dosnt give a shit about other countrys unless it PROFITS THEM, This has been proven MANY MANY times so obviously there is a large profit to become from this (there not doing it out of the goodness of their hearts, if they were world hunger would have been solved years ago)
On top of this, thousands of AMERICAN families like your own are suffering each day due to the death/perment disability of their son/daughter.

Things can be solved in more humain methods then war, Look at ghandi for example, he defeated the entire british empire and freed all of india without killing a single person.

Oh and i hate capitolism too, but only because of the suffering it brings to one side and the great wealth it brings to the other, of course were all on that "wonderful" side of beifits so we dont mind the millions of starving slaves working 19 hour shifts to make your cloths. Nope we just sit at our computers, taking every breath of life for grantid.

Now there obviously "arguments" and probly waked up ways/reasons people can "justify" and of the stuff, but one thing is for certain.

YOU CAN NEVER JUSTIFY THE KILLING OF ANY INNOCENT LIFE, NO MATTER WHO IT IS OR HOW IT HAPPENS.

Therfore the war on iraq can never be justfied, and neather can Bushes presidency.

The end

Edit: oh and now that i read my post it is kinda hard to tell im being sarcstic, so to everyone who was wondering....

100% of everything teri just typed was for nothing, mayby next time people will read the entire thread before going on about agreeing with me (when they think they are against me)

The point of that post was to show mulletman that what he was saying about there being no innocent iraq's is the same as saying there are no innocent americans. Which is bullshit, anyone who took offence to that post are just reconferming my statements that Mulletman was being a racist bastard.

And next time please read all replys before posting. Kthnks

The Lithium
11-07-2004, 02:46 PM
Come on you guys, this ain't mature!

Dogstar
11-07-2004, 03:43 PM
X. Knock it off with the huge type. That's fucking annoying!

TeriB19
11-07-2004, 03:47 PM
100% of everything teri just typed was for nothing, mayby next time people will read the entire thread before going on about agreeing with me (when they think they are against me)

The point of that post was to show mulletman that what he was saying about there being no innocent iraq's is the same as saying there are no innocent americans. Which is bullshit, anyone who took offence to that post are just reconferming my statements that Mulletman was being a racist bastard.

And next time please read all replys before posting.
The information I typed regarding the military and your precious healthcare system was not for nothing. If you do not knock the shit off, I will personally ban you. You can't even imagine the pleasure it would give me. It's not because I disagree with you, it's not because you post nonsense. It's because you take pleasure in purposely pissing people off. We've banned others for that and if you don't knock off the shit, you will be next. Don't test me, you will not win.

Xterminator27
11-07-2004, 04:13 PM

Fact is this.

The end

Notice the THE END at the end? yes thats me trying to end this bullshit convo thats getting nowhere but you wackos wont let me.
I could easily prove teri wrong about the health care/ military by showing her parts of my posts she misunderstood or just "missed" altogether, but there would be no point because it would just go on and on and on, untill i get banned, then i would hack the website and blow it up so noone would have creedfeed and we would all be sad. :( And that wouldnt really solve much eather.

And to dogstar, the only reason im typing in huge is because hellboy likes to do it and it annys me, so im basically saying "hey i can type in bigass font too"

Plus im not doing this for my own entertainment, im trying to be the devils avocite and give you people a real discussion instead of everyone just saying
OMFG I LOVE BUSH, i gotta be the only one who will actually stand up for the poor iraq people because everyone else is to chickenshit to do so because if we voice out opinions in this dictatorship runned bbs we will get banned.
Sometimes the truth is offensive people, but everything i say is on base of judgement for the good of the overal human race.

End of discussion.

Torn Daredevil
11-07-2004, 04:15 PM
The information I typed regarding the military and your precious healthcare system was not for nothing. If you do not knock the shit off, I will personally ban you. You can't even imagine the pleasure it would give me. It's not because I disagree with you, it's not because you post nonsense. It's because you take pleasure in purposely pissing people off. We've banned others for that and if you don't knock off the shit, you will be next. Don't test me, you will not win.

Thank you. :dancing:

And I have not used as big a font as you are using.

TeriB19
11-07-2004, 04:20 PM
I could easily prove teri wrong about the health care/ military by showing her parts of my posts she misunderstood or just "missed" altogether, but there would be no point because it would just go on and on and on, untill i get banned
No, please, feel free to show me and the rest of the board how wrong I am. I encourage you to.

Xterminator27
11-07-2004, 04:22 PM
No, please, feel free to show me and the rest of the board how wrong I am. I encourage you to.

Thank you for verifying my statement that your to stubborn to end this pointless conversation.

TeriB19
11-07-2004, 04:35 PM
Just trying to give you enough rope. But really, if you have information proving me wrong about the American military and the American Healthcare situation, please, feel free to post it. Never stopped you before.

Xterminator27
11-07-2004, 04:46 PM
Cheack your PMs

RMadd
11-07-2004, 04:54 PM
hey, you know what's funny? X claims he's trying to end the conversation, but he keeps on coming back for more, as though this thread is his three-dollar whore. i also find it funny, teri, that he's trying to refute what you have to say by telling you to read his previous posts (most of which contain mindless babbling), rather than posting links to real sources, something we academic-types do when we make such bold statements.

Xterminator27
11-07-2004, 04:59 PM
hey, you know what's funny? X claims he's trying to end the conversation, but he keeps on coming back for more, as though this thread is his three-dollar whore. i also find it funny, teri, that he's trying to refute what you have to say by telling you to read his previous posts (most of which contain mindless babbling), rather than posting links to real sources, something we academic-types do when we make such bold statements.

I go to my previous posts because they usually answer all your questions considering most people dont read whole threads before replying

IF you were so "academic" Then you would have been smart enough to understand what i was saying in my posts which was.

END OF DISCUSSION

Torn Daredevil
11-07-2004, 05:13 PM
I began this thread for Americans to discuss the re-election of their President. Not for ugly foreigners to spew hateful, non-sensical bullshit.

Mulletman
11-07-2004, 05:20 PM
Judging by his responses [ones we could decifer], he's a socialist. I guess thats why he needs the final word.

Xterminator27
11-07-2004, 05:22 PM
I began this thread for Americans to discuss the re-election of their President. Not for ugly foreigners to spew hateful, non-sensical bullshit.

be quiet for once and read my post on why bush shouldnt be president.

Fact is this.

The end

Non-sensible bullshit my ass,

There you go, 100+ facts why bush sucks, are you happy and will you let this thread die now? All you say is OMFG UR DUUMB U NOO NOTHING. yhea sure, read the post and realize that your the one who dosnt know anything.

As i said before
End of discussion,

RMadd
11-07-2004, 05:46 PM
I go to my previous posts because they usually answer all your questions considering most people dont read whole threads before replyingin your eyes, they answer the questions raised... most of us don't care for your blatantly skewed & liberal opininos, particularly when there exists little factual evidence to support them

IF you were so "academic" Then you would have been smart enough to understand what i was saying in my posts which was.i'm not the only person here who doesn't get what you mean half the time... and i'm certainly not the the best-educated person whom your innane rambling "confuses"

END OF DISCUSSIONare you being serious this time around, or is it another false alarm? i honestly find it too funny... something like your last 4 posts have said this, yet you continue to post. since you're so much better than all of us, why don't you be a bigger man (if you try hard enough, it's possible) and quit? besides, as Hellboy stated, we don't have to stop, he sorta started the thread for us to intelligently discuss G-Dub's reelection, not for others to rant on about how Americans suck, etc.

RMadd
11-07-2004, 05:47 PM
I second Hellboy's proposal to ban X

Xterminator27
11-07-2004, 05:48 PM
Also i wont be replying to this thread anymore, if you have any questions or anything eather PM me or read my other posts because 95% of everything you ask has already been answered. This thread is getting pointless and most of you people dont even care whats true or not anymore, you just want to bicker and fight. well by all means do so, but bring your e-drama to chat messangers or whatever because im bored of it. Kthanks have a nice day.

PS Hellboy seek medical help, I beg of you. There is treatment for whatever you have, and if there isnt, I will raise funds for it.

Oh and you all turned an innocent debate into a raging flame war on countrys and personal attacks based on unethical unlogical reasons.

Be Proud teri, dogstar, hellboy and that other guy who i forget his name but has 6000 posts. Be very proud.

And read that anti bush post and try to see it from a different prespective all you single minded fools. There are more human beings on this planet then north americans / europeians. Think about what YOU would feel if it was YOUR children being bombed, or if YOU were the poor(finacial wise) iraqie mother trying to care for her loved ones with american bombs killing her family.

And thats my conclusion of this thread. Im done posting here, you can figure the rest out yourself.

Torn Daredevil
11-07-2004, 05:54 PM
This guys needs to go!

TeriB19
11-07-2004, 06:01 PM
I go to my previous posts because they usually answer all your questions considering most people dont read whole threads before replying
I don't go to your previous posts, because they answer nothing. They just leave me scratching my head, wondering how scary the future is with people like YOU as future leaders. You may be trying to make a valid point, but the way in which you do it leaves us wondering what the hell you mean.

IF you were so "academic" Then you would have been smart enough to understand what i was saying in my posts which was.
Sorry X, no one is smart enough to decipher exactly what you mean because you make absolutely no sense. Opinions are not fact, and just because you have one, it doesn't make it the truth. You can give me your opinions about why Bush sucks or how bad our military is, but until you can post proof, your opinion is as worthless as the crap in my cat's litter box.

Once again, I'm NOT taking sides in a political debate, I don't want to get into that. But if you make comments about the military and how mindless and ignorant and uneducated and stupid they are, you are hitting home with me.

Steve
11-07-2004, 06:02 PM
X you have not posted one fact in all of your posts. All of the things you said are statements and opinions, not facts. Try posting facts with evidence to back it up, not your own personal opinion.

Dogstar
11-07-2004, 06:05 PM
Plus im not doing this for my own entertainment, im trying to be the devils avocite and give you people a real discussion instead of everyone just saying

PLEASE learn to spell. I really feel sorry for your country if you are a typical example of the educational system's product...But I digress...To be the devil's ADVOCATE, you have to have a point of view that actually makes sense. And if see the friggin' HUGE fonts one more time from you, I will ban your ass. I'm not kidding. And Hellboy, please refrain from the huge type as well, thank you.

Torn Daredevil
11-07-2004, 06:07 PM
Also i wont be replying to this thread anymore, if you have any questions or anything eather PM me or read my other posts because 95% of everything you ask has already been answered. This thread is getting pointless and most of you people dont even care whats true or not anymore, you just want to bicker and fight. well by all means do so, but bring your e-drama to chat messangers or whatever because im bored of it. Kthanks have a nice day.

PS Hellboy seek medical help, I beg of you. There is treatment for whatever you have, and if there isnt, I will raise funds for it.

Oh and you all turned an innocent debate into a raging flame war on countrys and personal attacks based on unethical unlogical reasons.

Be Proud teri, dogstar, hellboy and that other guy who i forget his name but has 6000 posts. Be very proud.

And read that anti bush post and try to see it from a different prespective all you single minded fools. There are more human beings on this planet then north americans / europeians. Think about what YOU would feel if it was YOUR children being bombed, or if YOU were the poor(finacial wise) iraqie mother trying to care for her loved ones with american bombs killing her family.

And thats my conclusion of this thread. Im done posting here, you can figure the rest out yourself.

First of all, why do I need to seek medical help? I have not said one thing out of line, where everything you have said is non-sensical (not non-sensible and you thought I said).

Secondly, this post, yet again, makes no sense.

Thirdly, you need to go away for a long, long time after your time in this thread.

Once again, I started it for Americans to discuss our President and his policies, something we haven't been able to do because of raving maniacs like you. If you have nothing intelligent to say, please don't say anything. And if you follow by that rule, you will probably be silenced for eternity.

Thank you, good night.

Xterminator27
11-07-2004, 07:00 PM
I like it how i say im done posting here and all people do is ask me questions.

N00bs, i said end the discussion. Its not gona solve anything.

RMadd
11-07-2004, 07:08 PM
i have a novel idea X: howsabout you leave & we continue our initial discussion intelligently? i'm not going to let you intimidate me into stopping a thread, b/c i'm not interested in doing so... you, on the other hand, seem interested in stopping the thread, so why not just stop posting and pretend it no longer exists? works out great for everyone
this is just a question for you to consider, no response is necessary