Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Will you be buying Creed's Greatest Hits Album? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Will you be buying Creed's Greatest Hits Album?

benkenobi
10-31-2004, 07:08 PM
Okay, I want to make this as painless as possible. Simply click yes, no, or undecided. I could've made several more choices, but I thought everyone would have many different reasons for either buying it or not. Please state why you picked what you did; no arguing please. :D

Dogstar
10-31-2004, 07:12 PM
LOL, Ben...I'm on the fence about it because I'm unhappy there are no new songs, b-sides, or live concert footage. I have all their videos and I own all the CDs out to date, so I'm not sure I want to get this. I was hoping for something more. That being said, I still might get it just to have it for the collection.

benkenobi
10-31-2004, 07:15 PM
I voted yes even though I, of course, have all three albums. I guess it's more like impulse buying than anything. I've bought singles just to get one song before, and with this album comes the DVD (much more important to me) with all the music videos. I would like to have the DVD because...

a. Now I actually have a DVD w/ Creed music videos. (Duh)
b. I can clear up some space on my computer by deleting the downloaded videos.
c. The DVD video will look much better than the downloaded videos. Plus they will play smoother.

Next. :D

Dogstar
10-31-2004, 07:22 PM
True dat about the videos. I'm hoping I can find it cheap somewhere :D

StillACreedFan
10-31-2004, 08:26 PM
No. Why would I? I already have all 3 CDs. I might have had a different opinion if I really considered the songs on the album their greatest.

Mulletman
10-31-2004, 09:57 PM
I will but ill be getting it at ebay. like One Day Remains, its not worth more than 5 bucks...

Dogstar
10-31-2004, 11:07 PM
Agreed. I'm not happy with the song selection, either.

revisfoot
11-01-2004, 12:23 AM
Even though I made this EXACT SAME thing a year ago, I'm going to buy it just because, and I would like that DVD. That's just me, though. And, I can't wait for the "B-sides" album! And that Live DVD!!

RMadd
11-01-2004, 12:56 AM
Ditto to your first post, Dogstar

Dani
11-01-2004, 01:10 AM
Yes, but only because I don't own all the music videos already and I guess it would be nice to have in my collection.

As a side note I have a feeling this album will be pretty successful overseas. Well, at least in Australia anyway where the My Own Prison album slipped under the radar. I can see a lot of casual fans that only own Human Clay buying this.

Trimontana
11-01-2004, 03:55 AM
NO cuz:

1. I donīt like the songs selection
2. I have all the videos
3. No b-sides
4. I have all the lives performances

i didnīt mention anything new.
Maybe if in a future Wind-up reconsider release a Greastest Hits with somethi
ng new, i will buy it. I prefer save the money to buy something that i donīt have, even i love Creed i think itīs not worth it in my case. :D

EvenStream
11-01-2004, 12:34 PM
But still man its nice to have it, just to play it for the first time to remember just how good they were.

Higher_Desire
11-01-2004, 06:07 PM
I'm buying it because I still love Creed. Sure we've heard all the songs before, and seen the videos, but it's Creed, so I have to have it.

H-D :pimp:

The Lithium
11-01-2004, 07:48 PM
I agree with Colin! It is Creed and therefore I will buy it! PLUS I'm dying to see those videos, 'cause the quality will be top, top, top, top notch!!

creeddane
11-02-2004, 03:46 AM
yeah i will buy it; especially now that i found a special version with some gifts... :D

TeriB19
11-02-2004, 05:40 AM
Yes, but only because I don't own all the music videos already and I guess it would be nice to have in my collection.

Still on the fence, but if I do buy it, my reasoning would be the same as Dani's.

The Lithium
11-02-2004, 06:19 AM
yeah i will buy it; especially now that i found a special version with some gifts... :D
Really?

creeddane
11-02-2004, 08:59 AM
Really?

yep head over to :
http://stores.musictoday.com/store/dept.asp?dept%5Fid=3561&band%5Fid=815&sfid=2

Higher_Desire
11-02-2004, 01:41 PM
yep head over to :
Wow cool!!! I want the pyramid package. That's an awesome deal for a shirt and CD. Only 26 bucks. Pretty dang good.

RMadd
11-02-2004, 02:18 PM
hmmm... i might consider getting that, when you weigh in that CD's are usually about $15, t-shirts for $10, and an autographed litho, priceless

ctfan
11-02-2004, 04:14 PM
Okay, I want to make this as painless as possible. Simply click yes, no, or undecided. I could've made several more choices, but I thought everyone would have many different reasons for either buying it or not. Please state why you picked what you did; no arguing please. :D

I voted yes. It will be nice to have all those songs on one cd, and I think the DVD will be great!! :)

The Lithium
11-02-2004, 05:32 PM
yep head over to :
Well everybody knew about that

Higher_Desire
11-02-2004, 05:36 PM
Well everybody knew about that
I didn't. I'm a dork who doesn't click on links in e-mail. Especially when they say "click here to see something or other you may or may not care about."

hmmm... i might consider getting that, when you weigh in that CD's are usually about $15, t-shirts for $10, and an autographed litho, priceless
Well, often band shirts are 15-25 dollers or so when you buy them off the net, so I think it's a good deal.

I bought the pyrimid package today. But I have to wait 7-10 days after it's released to get it in the mail. I wasn't willing to pay over twice as much shipping to get it earlier.

R U Ready?
11-04-2004, 01:59 PM
Yes, I will, I'd like to just get the DVD separate, but that's not possible, but if I can get that deal with the shirt, and CD/DVD for $26, heck yeah!

shiver
11-08-2004, 11:45 PM
I already have all the songs, and I don't really care about the videos too much, and I can always download them if I really want to see them. The problem is that it isn't anything groundbreaking, or earth shattering.

aussiecreeder
11-09-2004, 01:17 AM
i'll get it to complete the collection and i don't own all of these live performances. i am cut that there are no b-sides or unreleased footage though.

revisfoot
11-09-2004, 06:27 PM
On second thought..."How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb" comes out the same day. So, I think U2 will get my cash before Creed does. Sorry.

WhatsUrCreed
11-10-2004, 04:23 PM
HELL YEA! U2 kicks ASS!!!!!!!!! :smokin:

Chase
11-10-2004, 11:47 PM
Yes, but I agree that the song selection sucks. I'm curious to see all the DVD stuff... but they could've put some b-sides or unheard tracks on it.