Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Fav Creed Cover Art. [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Fav Creed Cover Art.

EvenStream
10-24-2004, 05:14 PM
Whats your fav Creed cover art, i liked them all, i thought that the mpo art really spoke about what the album was about, but they all did really, but on look i'll pick Weatherd,

What about you my friends, :smileyban

dario
10-24-2004, 05:37 PM
In my opinion, MOP has the simplest, but yet most meaningful cover. It does reveal to you the mood of the album. But I would have to say that I really enjoy Weathered's cover. Its saturated with symbolism and wraps itself around mystery. I absolutely love it.

EvenStream
10-24-2004, 06:05 PM
One thing that i think is the cool'est thing they ever did was that when you first look at the MOP cover it looks like the man is in a small place and is trapted but in the weatherd booklet we find out he is trapt and afraid in a big maze of life kind of thing, so it's like he's not afaired of a small place he's afaired of the big world, and thats the prison, man, i loved that.

Higher_Desire
10-24-2004, 07:36 PM
My fave was probably Weathered. Unless singles are options too... in that case, I'd probably choose OLB.

H-D :pimp:

Torn Daredevil
10-24-2004, 07:39 PM
I love :wub: the Human Clay Cover, but they're all pretty cool.

scrit
10-24-2004, 08:11 PM
I like the weather cover best. The other covers are pretty colorless, but the cover for weathered is so different. It makes the entire cd sound more "colorful."

Bridge of Clay
10-24-2004, 08:23 PM
Human Clay

it's beautiful. I love how Dan worked the yellow shades on that pic!

RMadd
10-24-2004, 08:50 PM
Human Clay

Trimontana
10-24-2004, 08:54 PM
i love weathered cuz itīs the only cd cover where you can see the three of them on it...and the brilliant red and yellow as background....

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Torn Daredevil
10-24-2004, 09:26 PM
One thing that i think is the cool'est thing they ever did was that when you first look at the MOP cover it looks like the man is in a small place and is trapted but in the weatherd booklet we find out he is trapt and afraid in a big maze of life kind of thing, so it's like he's not afaired of a small place he's afaired of the big world, and thats the prison, man, i loved that.

WHAT? I didn't quite follow that (lol).... :hippy:

StillACreedFan
10-24-2004, 11:11 PM
The MOP cover art is the best, though the picture in the Weatered lyric booklet next to Who's Got My back would be an amazing cover.

revisfoot
10-24-2004, 11:22 PM
I absolutely love the Greatest Hits cover! Oh man, isn't that thing awesome? Wow...the genius it took to create that...

okay, enough with the sarcasm...

I really do like the Human Clay album the best. But, it's kinda funny, because the first time I saw it, it was just a glimpse, and I thought the dude was coming out of a raging sea or something...haha.
Yeah, Human Clay = best in my opinion.

EvenStream
10-25-2004, 07:16 AM
WHAT? I didn't quite follow that (lol)....

The MOP guys in the Weatherd book but it is zoomed out to show were he really was, because the MOP cover was zoomed close in it looked like he was in a small place but he was'ent he was in a big maze and thats why he was afraid with his head in his hands, do you get it now?

StillACreedFan
10-25-2004, 07:40 AM
The MOP guys in the Weatherd book but it is zoomed out to show were he really was, because the MOP cover was zoomed close in it looked like he was in a small place but he was'ent he was in a big maze and thats why he was afraid with his head in his hands, do you get it now?
I think you're rading too much into it, the concept of the picture in Weathered was probably thought of long after the MOP cover.

RMadd
10-25-2004, 10:31 AM
i'm going to have to agree w/ you there, StillACreedFan.... they took past elements of stuff & put 'em in. plus, that was just in the booklet. i felt the weathered cover itself was a bit overdone, almost too colorful to the point of almost being ugly. that was my initial reaction, and tho there's alot going on in it, i'm sticking to my guns

EvenStream
10-25-2004, 06:58 PM
I think you're rading too much into it, the concept of the picture in Weathered was probably thought of long after the MOP cover.

I never said they new that the man was going to be in the maze when the MOP art work was done but you can write the start of a story before you know the endding, but it's cool to see other peoples thoughts on it, no ones right or no ones wrong here it's how your eye's see it.

Torn Daredevil
10-25-2004, 07:02 PM
i'm going to have to agree w/ you there, StillACreedFan.... they took past elements of stuff & put 'em in. plus, that was just in the booklet. i felt the weathered cover itself was a bit overdone, almost too colorful to the point of almost being ugly. that was my initial reaction, and tho there's alot going on in it, i'm sticking to my guns

Yeah, I really like it and its colors, but there is A LOT going on in it. A bit too much perhaps...