Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Shredding Through The Hallways!!!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Shredding Through The Hallways!!!!

Wylde-Tremonti
10-21-2004, 05:25 PM
Today was Like a DREAM COME TRUE.
Ok... so this past week has been my School's Spirit Week, everyday we have different things we can dress up as to get our class Points... today was class distinction day (every class has a different subject) My Class (the Jr. class) had ROCK STARS.

Since I'm a True Rockstar, I came w/ Guitar in HAND... and a Small One Watt Amp clipped on my Belt. I ROCKED THE HALLS!!!! Ppl were staring at me all day as i walked and played solos through the Hall! Some of my teachers eve let me go Buck wild in the Classroom too!!!! I tore up a ton of my Own Solos and some Metallica/Hendrix/BLS/Pantera/Creed/AIC!! It was One Of the COOLEST DAYS EVER....

I'm a Shy guy and most people don't really notice me... but today was my day to shine! IT WAS AWESOME!!! :D :D :D

Higher_Desire
10-21-2004, 06:02 PM
That's sweet, dude! Way to get out there and show yourself. Were you being Mark for the day?

H-D :pimp:

JulieCitySlicker
10-21-2004, 07:29 PM
Awesome :bigjump:

Wylde-Tremonti
10-21-2004, 07:43 PM
That's sweet, dude! Way to get out there and show yourself. Were you being Mark for the day?

H-D :pimp:
No Man... i was just being myself! like i said... lol... i'm a true Rockstar... at least, i will be one day!

RMadd
10-22-2004, 12:13 AM
that's awesome dude! you shoulda learned some of Mark's shreds from ODR!

Dogstar
10-22-2004, 11:49 PM
Now that's a fun day at school! Way to go, Matt. That's a trip and a half. I would have loved to have seen the faces of your mates as you were ripping it up!

Wylde-Tremonti
10-23-2004, 08:42 AM
Yeah!... too bad i really didn't get to see them myself!!!! When i was really going at it... I Was Walking Blindly!!! My eyes were fixed on the fretboard ya know?!

Dogstar
10-23-2004, 06:43 PM
LOL, a man on a mission!