Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Boston Red Sox, Creed Fans :) [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Boston Red Sox, Creed Fans :)

dekand
10-21-2004, 03:08 PM
So a friend of mine told me ever since game 4, before the game they have been listening to One Last Breath and every game they've listened to it they've won :)

I know this is in the wrong forum, but we are all Creed fans here.

Red Sox rule, Creed Rules, and Alter Bridge Rules, i get to see them tommorow night!

StillACreedFan
10-21-2004, 05:53 PM
I now give them my blessing to win the WS.

How did your friend find that out?

Higher_Desire
10-21-2004, 05:58 PM
That's awesome!!! Behold the power of the CREED!!!

H-D :pimp:

dekand
10-21-2004, 06:22 PM
i am not sure how he found out, i think it was on an interview with one of the players...

R U Ready?
10-21-2004, 09:54 PM
Haha, I'm a UVA fan, and over the past coupla years, I've listened to Are You Ready? in its entirety before every big game and I'm like 6 or 7-0. We were listening to it in the car before the FSU game a coupla years ago and lost 19-14 b/c my dad turned off the car with about 10sec. left when it fades out, and to this day, I blame him for the loss. :D

Metalingus_Jay
10-21-2004, 11:05 PM
i read in a Boston newspaper article about that.. it was during a review of the album, i guess after a division series game against Anaheim, a dozen or so Red Sox players went to the AB concert across the street after a game in Boston, and supposedly they joined them onstage and sang backup to Open Your Eyes.... some of the names mentioned i THINK were Johnny Damon, Kevin Millar, and the guy who plays right field....lol cant think of his name!! if i find this article, i'll be sure to post up the link

Wylde-Tremonti
10-21-2004, 11:37 PM
WATCH THE FUCK OUT BOSTON!!! HERE COME THE MOTHER FUCKING SAINT LOUIS CARDINALS.
BEST RECORD IN BASEBALL.
BEST TEAM. PERIOD.
Boston.... can you say "Wicked Pisser." :smokin:

RMadd
10-22-2004, 12:08 AM
WATCH THE FUCK OUT BOSTON!!! HERE COME THE MOTHER FUCKING SAINT LOUIS CARDINALS.
BEST RECORD IN BASEBALL.
BEST TEAM. PERIOD.
Boston.... can you say "Wicked Pisser." :smokin:Hell yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My sig says it all! Going to game 4 @ good ol' Busch, Bleacher seats and all!

Torn Daredevil
10-22-2004, 01:14 AM
FUCK THE CARDINALS UP THEIR STUPID ASSES!!! SOX ALL THE WAY!!!

How can you bash the team that is so tight with AB???

I love the RED SOX. They are gonna bash the Cardinals' fucking heads in.

BRING OUT THE BROOMS!!!!!! SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP the Cards...

Here ya go Cards! :finger:

The Cards will be saying this four games in a row: :goodnight

THE CARDS WILL SELF DESTRUCT ---> :killtard:

Higher_Desire
10-22-2004, 01:22 AM
I was just cheering for the Yankees to lose. Now that they have, I don't care about the rest of the Series. Yankees are out, and that's all that matters. I'm satisfied.

H-D :pimp:

Dogstar
10-22-2004, 04:29 AM
LMAO @ this thread!!! Cool...GO BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wylde-Tremonti
10-22-2004, 08:33 AM
How can you bash the team that is so tight with AB???

Easily... Music Has Nothing to Do with Baseball.
BOSTON SUCKS. See that was easy...

BRING OUT THE BROOMS!!!!!! SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP the Cards...

Um... You obviously havent seen the Cards play this year, If i were you... i'd be shaking in your boots...

Here ya go Cards! :finger:

The Cards will be saying this four games in a row: :goodnight

THE CARDS WILL SELF DESTRUCT ---> :killtard:
These statements are typical of a Boston Fan... Honestly dude... you're childish taunting is what's wrong with baseball... A real man doesn't have to taunt like an Ignoramous...

RMadd
10-22-2004, 10:15 AM
How can you bash the team that is so tight with AB???wow, no offense, but that's a really dumb question! how can we do that? easy! we're Cards fans, playing against the Sox! der der derrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!
Oh, and just a little info, the Cards haven't lost at home yet these playoffs. But I can think of at least one, ahem, high-scoring affair that the Sox were on the wrong end of that took place at Fenway.

RMadd
10-22-2004, 10:19 AM
Um... You obviously havent seen the Cards play this year, If i were you... i'd be shaking in your boots...it's like all those online articles i was reading yesterday, saying stuff to the effect of "for people living outside the central time zone, they probably haven't even seen this nlcs that is shaping up to be a classic"... that's the problem w/ East-Coasters: No respect for the Midwest! Just you wait, fellas. As good as Boston's lineup might be, the Cards have a few more weapons. And I can't wait to see Boston have to deal w/ having the pitcher bat in Games 3, 4 & 5 (I'm going to Game 4, so I'll get to see some of that fine display of offensive prowess from the 9-hole firsthand)

Torn Daredevil
10-22-2004, 10:52 AM
Go Sox and fuck up the Cardinals...I'm not necessarily a huge Sox fan but I fucking hate the Cardinals!

the Cardinals are a bunch of arrogant assholes :shit:

And dude, you've told us 5 times that you are going to a game....we don't care...Busch Stadium is a shithole...have fun watching the Cards lose! :thumbsup:

Bullets
10-22-2004, 11:05 AM
i read in a Boston newspaper article about that.. it was during a review of the album, i guess after a division series game against Anaheim, a dozen or so Red Sox players went to the AB concert across the street after a game in Boston, and supposedly they joined them onstage and sang backup to Open Your Eyes.... some of the names mentioned i THINK were Johnny Damon, Kevin Millar, and the guy who plays right field....lol cant think of his name!! if i find this article, i'll be sure to post up the link

I was there!!!! It was awesome! Last song Damon, Millar, and a bunch of other guys came out on stage and sang Open Your Eyes - it kicked ass!! Damon came out first and myles said that he had been telling him for so long that he had this great voice and that he's gonna give him a chance..lol...all in all they did pretty well - awesome concert - awesome guys.

RMadd
10-22-2004, 12:39 PM
I'm Going to Game 4 at Busch Stadium!!!!!!!! (asshole)
How's Busch Stadium a shithole? There's a reason we're called the best fans in baseball. And how are the Cards arrogant? We don't have any dillholes like Sammy Sosa or Dusty Baker on the team. All the players are great guys. LaRussa says Pujols is an even better guy than he is a player. It's a shame you don't know that. BTW, where are you from, Hellboy? I smell a little bias here.

dekand
10-22-2004, 02:37 PM
lol you guys are insane... its gonna be a good series, lets leave it at that! dont put your foot in your mouth by talking all this shit because it can go either way! lol

RMadd
10-22-2004, 03:04 PM
lol you guys are insane... its gonna be a good series, lets leave it at that! dont put your foot in your mouth by talking all this shit because it can go either way! lolwhat's the fun in being a fan if you can't talk shit? lol

dekand
10-22-2004, 03:23 PM
you can talk shit ... just in the right place, i dont know if this forum is the right place lol

but anyways, the cards are so going down... hahah

Torn Daredevil
10-22-2004, 07:11 PM
YEAH, the Cards are going the fuck down! I am from the Milwaukee area by the way...

Torn Daredevil
10-22-2004, 07:14 PM
God, I would give anything to see those guys sing with AB...Johnny Damon fucking rules!

The Lithium
10-22-2004, 07:21 PM
So a friend of mine told me ever since game 4, before the game they have been listening to One Last Breath and every game they've listened to it they've won :)

I know this is in the wrong forum, but we are all Creed fans here.

Red Sox rule, Creed Rules, and Alter Bridge Rules, i get to see them tommorow night!
And Rox played OYE with 'em! :D

dekand
10-22-2004, 09:59 PM
They put the video of them singing with them at the show in boston on the website! hahah so awesome, check it out go to the site, then news, and its there.

Torn Daredevil
10-23-2004, 01:12 AM
Hell Yeah!

RMadd
10-23-2004, 01:55 AM
I am from the Milwaukee area by the way... ahhh, yes, w/ that great commissioner your franchise supplied the MLB with, you are certainly qualified to talk shit.

Torn Daredevil
10-23-2004, 02:18 AM
ahhh, yes, w/ that great commissioner your franchise supplied the MLB with, you are certainly qualified to talk shit.

Hey, FUCK YOU...I don't like the Seligs anymore than you do...At least they didn't fuck over your team for 20 years...

But, go BREWERS! I am a homer! But the Sox are my AL team, baby! :smokin:

And why the hell do you jump from team to team just cause Da Bears are losing? You used to be hardcore "BearFan" and in a recent post you said your favorite NFL team was the Rams...WTF??? Support your team man, stay with em through thick and thin...

Wylde-Tremonti
10-23-2004, 08:40 AM
YEAH, the Cards are going the fuck down! I am from the Milwaukee area by the way...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH NO FUCKING WONDER YOU HATE THE CARDINALS!!!!!!

WE GIVE THE BREWERS A FUCKING BEATING EVERYTIME WE PLAY THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Torn Daredevil
10-23-2004, 12:45 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH NO FUCKING WONDER YOU HATE THE CARDINALS!!!!!!

WE GIVE THE BREWERS A FUCKING BEATING EVERYTIME WE PLAY THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That may have something to do with it... I just hate LaRussa and half the guys on the team. I also hate the city of St. Louis (just a personal opinion). All of those things make the Cards easy to hate for me, personally.

But, I did meet Ozzie Smith and he is one of the nicest guys in the world! :)

RMadd
10-23-2004, 01:17 PM
That may have something to do with it... I just hate LaRussa and half the guys on the team. I also hate the city of St. Louis (just a personal opinion). All of those things make the Cards easy to hate for me, personally.

But, I did meet Ozzie Smith and he is one of the nicest guys in the world! :)well, as the immortal Dave Chappelle would say: "You got hate in your heart?! Let it out!"

Torn Daredevil
10-24-2004, 01:19 PM
HAHAHA GO SOX! Sox - 1, Cardinals - 0