Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Sox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Sox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Higher_Desire
10-21-2004, 12:57 AM
:party2: :bounce:

Hell yeah!!! What an awesome game 7! They took it early and kept it. Now the only team in Major Leage history to win a series when down 3-0. 25 other teams have had the chance over the years, and the Sox did it. A little off the subject, but 74 NBA teams have had the chance, and haven't done it ever.

H-D :pimp:

P.S. - Does anyone else think Johnny Damon looks like Jesus? Dude, speaking of Damon, he was on FIRE tonight! 2 home runs on the first pitch! Sweet.

RMadd
10-21-2004, 01:26 AM
and what about mvp david ortiz, the past 4 games? he was something else!

Dogstar
10-21-2004, 02:15 AM
UNBEFREAKINBELIEVABLE...I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!! Johnny Damon picked a great time to finally get it together!!!! And David Ortiz, they can't pay him enough. He was so money!!!!! MVP, and well deserved!!!! Oh, man, this is the best night EVER!!!!

scrit
10-21-2004, 03:59 PM
Ive been calling Damon jesus forever lol. wow, i just hope we dont blow it in the world series. But for now celebrate:party2: :jam: :banana: :thewave: :balloons: :thankyou:

RMadd
10-21-2004, 05:23 PM
Ive been calling Damon jesus forever lol. wow, i just hope we dont blow it in the world series. But for now celebrate:party2: :jam: :banana: :thewave: :balloons: :thankyou:just remember: 1918, Harry Frazee, Babe Ruth.... now, repeat that continually in your head... but if they play the 'stros, then Go Sox!!!!

Higher_Desire
10-21-2004, 06:03 PM
Ive been calling Damon jesus forever lol. wow, i just hope we dont blow it in the world series. But for now celebrate:party2: :jam: :banana: :thewave: :balloons: :thankyou:
All my friends call him Jesus. :D That is, except for one who thinks he looks more like Moses. (and that guy's not even Jewish! lol) That's how I picked it up.

Speaking of Damon as Jesus, read this story. It's awesome. http://onthejohnnews.com/2004/005/damon.htm

H-D :pimp:

scrit
10-21-2004, 09:29 PM
Awsome story higher desire lol