Daily Bread [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Daily Bread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

HeavenBesideYou
10-20-2004, 11:08 PM
October 20th

"Self control"

We exercise self-control by watching what we say. How often we wish we could call back words as soon as they have left our mouth!

Don't use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them.

Ephesians 4:29

Heaven

:pimp:

HeavenBesideYou
10-21-2004, 07:21 AM
October 21st

"I do want to do your will."

Too many of us are paranoid about the word law and find it hard to hear a scripture like this. But we must recognize that the goal of the New Covenant of grace and Spirit is that God's law is written on our hearts, not on tablets of stone. Jeremiah prophesied of such a day. The focus, desiring to do God's will, a passion to love the things our Father loves and despise the things he despises.

I desire to do your will, O my God; your law is within my heart.

Psalm 40:8

Heaven

creedsister
10-21-2004, 01:19 PM
:jam: :jam: :jam: October 20th

"Self control"

We exercise self-control by watching what we say. How often we wish we could call back words as soon as they have left our mouth!

Don't use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them.

Ephesians 4:29 I do but the best advice i could give on that matter nobody is above it how hard you try and try It sometimes Slips im faced with ordeals that would make the pope :cuss: And i feel Bad About It But I Know That Jesus Loves Me And He Understands Im Not Making Excues By No Means But Sometimes You Can Foucus On Your False It Does You No Good Just Shake It And Carry On And Get Back To What Matters SERVING JESUS Amen!!!

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou
10-22-2004, 07:26 AM
October 22nd

"Carry each other's burdens."

I feel so burdened myself, that sometimes I can't even see others' burdens. But Jesus reminds me that if I am to be like him, I will be a burden carrier. This is why he came, why he died, and why his resurrection is so important -- to lift from us the burdens of sin, death, and depravity.

Carry each other's burdens and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.

Galatians 6:2

Heaven

Ann Allusion
10-22-2004, 10:27 AM
as *always*...any burden becomes more balanced with a little help from others... :D

excellent reminder, heaven... :)

creedsister
10-22-2004, 12:00 PM
Oh boy yes we can feel our brothers and sisters burdens if he lives with in us We Know Excaltey Who to pray for and sometimes We dont why when God Takes My Burdens Time And Time Again HE WILL SHOW ME ANOTHER Who Needs Him The Lord Knows The Need He Knows And If You Know Him You Will Know One Faith One Lord One Babtism The Lord Knows All The Prayers Of His Children PRAISE JESUS :jam: :jam: Blessings

HeavenBesideYou
10-23-2004, 07:32 AM
October 23rd

"Give me words of direction for the confused."

Knowing the right word at the right time is a great gift. But even the best of speakers has to admit that the best of his or her words are not nearly as good as those the Spirit gives. Nevertheless, we must not excuse ourselves of insensitive speech, unkindness, or even missed opportunities because we were not paying attention to what was said, were not spiritually in tune with the needs of our companions, or simply did not know Scripture well enough to bless others with gracious speech at the appropriate time.

A man finds joy in giving an apt reply, and how good is a timely word!

Proverbs 15:23

Heaven

Ann Allusion
10-23-2004, 11:42 AM
A man finds joy in giving an apt reply, and how good is a timely word!
Proverbs 15:23

nicely put, heaven....

creedsister
10-23-2004, 02:48 PM
nicely put, heaven.... How Good is it THE WORDS OF THE PURE ARE PLEASANT :)

HeavenBesideYou
10-24-2004, 07:37 AM
October 24th

"Obeying God brings great joy."

From the six-year-old who leaves her game because her mother has called her in for supper to the business executive who pays his taxes on time, we all live in a web of relationships dependent upon obedience to authority. Like a loving parent, God sets standards for our good and to protect us from evil and harm. Even though God's command is sometimes difficult, or doesn't make sense from our human perspective, obedience will always bring blessing, joy and peace.

Oh, the joys of those who do not follow the advice of the wicked, or stand around with sinners, or join in with scoffers.

Psalm 1:1

Heaven

creedsister
10-24-2004, 01:30 PM
October 24th

"Obeying God brings great joy."

From the six-year-old who leaves her game because her mother has called her in for supper to the business executive who pays his taxes on time, we all live in a web of relationships dependent upon obedience to authority. Like a loving parent, God sets standards for our good and to protect us from evil and harm. Even though God's command is sometimes difficult, or doesn't make sense from our human perspective, obedience will always bring blessing, joy and peace.

Oh, the joys of those who do not follow the advice of the wicked, or stand around with sinners, or join in with scoffers.

Heaven

:pimp: Your Right It Dosent Make Sense From A Human Perspective Not Only Obeying My Friend But In All Things In Gods Works His Ways Is Not Our Ways The Way We Would Do Something And Just Know It Would Be The Perfect Thing To do His Way Is Still Better!!!! And Except The Small Blessings Of The Day Everday The Righteous, Are Blessed Everyday And The Self Righteous Miss Out On All Of Their Blessings Of Each And Everyday And Some Be So Blind They Would Call A Blessing A Curse They See Noir Hear Not And Over Look The Beauty And The Power Of His Kingdom. GOD BLESS YA HEV....................... :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
10-25-2004, 07:25 AM
October 25th

"You alone are worthy of my praise, my songs, and my life."

Hearts full of thanks -- that's what makes for good singing! With Jesus as the source of our salvation and center of our future, how can we not sing! But singing is not just for us and God. God wants our songs to bless others. It is our ultimate spiritual talk.

Speak to one another with psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 5:19-20

Heaven

creedsister
10-25-2004, 10:22 AM
Whoooooooooooooo :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
10-26-2004, 07:31 AM
October 26th

"How can I be happy in the midst of difficult circumstances?"

Difficult circumstances help us better understand what Christ went through for us and make us partners with him.

Since I know it is all for Christ's good, I am quite content with my weaknesses and with insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

2 Corinthians 12:8-10

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou
10-27-2004, 07:35 AM
October 27th

"Living and sharing the wonderful news about the Lord!"

Godliness is like sunshine, radiating its warmth and light from God himself. Witnessing is like starlight, reflecting the Son to others.

Those who are wise will shine as bright as the sky, and those who turn many to righteousness will shine like stars forever.

Daniel 12:3

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou
10-28-2004, 07:22 AM
October 28th

"Is it possible to be happy when we have nothing materially?"

Just as your use of time says a lot about your priorities, so your material things ("treasures") say a lot about your heart and thoughts.

Don't store up treasures here on earth, where they can be eaten by moths and get rusty, and where thieves can break in and steal. Store your treasures in heaven... Wherever your treasure is, there your heart and thoughts will also be.

Matthew 6:19-21

Heaven

Ann Allusion
10-28-2004, 01:19 PM
Wherever your treasure is, there your heart and thoughts will also be.

and there the treasure will remain...always in my heart...thanks for the "thoughts", Heaven...always enjoy reading them... :)

HeavenBesideYou
10-29-2004, 07:20 AM
:wiggle:

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou
10-29-2004, 07:21 AM
October 29th

"I confess, there are little things (and maybe some big things), that I keep from ever placing on that altar."

Because God went first and sacrificed what is most precious to him to save us, he can ask us to surrender ourselves to him. Only one problem: The cotton-picking sacrifice wants to keep crawling off the altar.

I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God -- this is your spiritual act of worship.

Romans 12:1

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou
10-30-2004, 08:31 AM
October 30th

"A gift from God."

Don't you love gifts! When they're truly given, with no strings attached, all we have to do is receive them. The greatest gift we've ever received has nothing to do with our efforts. It is a gift from God. We didn't earn it, deserve it, or purchase it. God gave it through his sacrificial gift so our salvation would not be our boast, but his kindness.

It is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.

Ephesians 2:8-9

Heaven

Ann Allusion
10-30-2004, 04:40 PM
It is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.

Ephesians 2:8-9

gifts are definitely cool...and accepting them with humility is always pleasing both to the giver and the receiver....thanks, heaven..have a great weekend.

HeavenBesideYou
10-31-2004, 07:45 AM
October 31st

"God has conquered all our enemies."

The ticker-tape parades that follow a nation's victory in war, the wild celebration that accompanies a sports team upon winning the championship game, the quiet satisfaction of a student finally conquering a difficult subject to receive an A on the final exam, each is a picture of final glorious victory. Most of us will never have the experience of winning a professional sports championship, but the Bible promises us a victory far greater and more lasting. We can experience spiritual victory over sin and death, a victory both sure and final through Christ's victory over death.

Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.

John 16:33

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou
11-01-2004, 09:30 PM
November 1st

"What does it mean to live a 'victorious Christian life'?"

If we are willing, God will help us defeat sin in our lives.

You will be accepted if you respond in the right way...

Genesis 4:7

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou
11-02-2004, 06:18 AM
November 2nd

"Sharing the Gospel."

We've been picked to be on God's team, and we were picked first! We have an important role to play in the unfolding of the world's history. We're here to declare God's praises to those who don't know him so they can find his marvelous light and leave their world of darkness.

You are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.

1 Peter 2:9

Heaven

creedsister
11-02-2004, 10:12 AM
Morever i will endeavour that ye may be able after my decease to have these things always in remembrance For we have not followed cunningly devised fables when we made known unto you the power of and the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ But Were Made Eyewitnesses Of His Majesty For He Received From God The Father The Honour AnD The Glory When There Came A Voice To Him From The Excellent Glory This Is My Beloved Son And Whoam I,am Well Pleased And This Voice That Came From Heaven We Heared When We Were With Him In The Holy Mount We Have Also More Sure Word Of The Prophecy Whereunto ye do well that Take Heed As Unto A Light That Shines In A Dark Place Untill The Day Dawn And The Day Star Arise In Your Hearts Knowing This First That No Prophecy CAME Not In Old Time By THE WILL OF MAN, haha But Holy Men Of God Spoke As They Were Moved By The Power Of The Holy Ghost. 2 peter 1 .15.21. For They That Are After The Flesh Do Mind The Things After The Flesh, Plan Not For Tommrow For We Yet Know What It Will Bring , Worry Not Of What Ye Will Wear Or Eat Or Do, But They That Are After The Spirt the things of the spirt Those Things In Fact Will Find You, But To Be Carnally Minded Is Death But To Be Spirtual Minded Is Life And Oh Yes That Peace That Passes All Logic and understanding So, Romans 8.5.6 I Wait For The Lord Of My Soul And In HIS WORD Do I Hope My Soul Waiteth For The Lord More Than They Whatch For Morning I Sayyyyy More Than They That Whatch For Morning Pslams 130

HeavenBesideYou
11-03-2004, 06:35 AM
November 3rd

"Another tie???"

Remember, yes, there are things we don't like about our government. But God has truly blessed us to enjoy the protection of the authorities. But we also live in the time of some of the greatest persecution ever known in the Christian era. So as we pray for our leaders and thank God for our freedoms, let's not forget the persecuted church all over the world.

Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

Romans 13:1

Heaven

creedsister
11-03-2004, 11:03 AM
For By Him All Things Were Created That Are in Heaven And that Are In Earth Visble And Invisible Whether They Be Thrones Or Dominions Or Principalities Or Powers All Things Were Created By Him For Him 1 Col Even The Day Of Evil He Created Nothing Gets By Him :D Or Never Will :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
11-04-2004, 06:33 AM
November 4th

"A new covenant"

God willingly entered into a new agreement with us, his creatures, sealed it with the blood of his Son Jesus, and sent the Spirit to give us the power to live the life of this new covenant. God has made a covenant of love and grace with us. The Almighty has then turned around and made us worthy and competent to share that covenant with others. Now wonder it is life-giving: it brings life to us and through us!

He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant - not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

2 Corinthians 3:6

Heaven

Ann Allusion
11-04-2004, 09:02 AM
always enjoy reading your posts in the mornings, thanks, Heaven...:)

creedsister
11-04-2004, 09:13 PM
November 4th

"A new covenant"

God willingly entered into a new agreement with us, his creatures, sealed it with the blood of his Son Jesus, and sent the Spirit to give us the power to live the life of this new covenant. God has made a covenant of love and grace with us. The Almighty has then turned around and made us worthy and competent to share that covenant with others. Now wonder it is life-giving: it brings life to us and through us!

He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant - not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

2 Corinthians 3:6

Heaven

:pimp: The Spirt Rocksssssssss

HeavenBesideYou
11-05-2004, 06:26 AM
November 5th

"I get so tired sometimes, and I need a place to escape."

The Lord provides us with a place to rest in this climb of ours through life. He welcomes us, shades us, protects us, and enables us to go forth strengthened and renewed. We are never far from this rest. All we need do is turn to the Lord, and He will grant us respite.

This is my rest for ever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it.

Psalm 132:14

Heaven

creedsister
11-05-2004, 10:36 AM
:bow: :jam: :jam: :jam: Amen And Amen Hear My Cry O, Lord Attend My Prayer From The End Of The Earth Will I Cry Unto Thee When My Heart Is Overwhelmed Lead Me To The Rock That Is Higher Than I pslam 61

HeavenBesideYou
11-06-2004, 05:54 PM
November 6th

"Idiosyncratic submission."

Jesus is Lord! God's plan was purposed in Christ. It centered on Christ coming at the right time. God's plan was to bring unity in Christ by making him Lord of all! What's more, this plan that brings our salvation brings God great pleasure. God is the only saving God and Jesus is both our Savior and Lord. So the real issue we face today is this: What area of our lives, our hearts, our secrets, our sin, our rebellion, have we not submitted to his lordship?

He made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, to be put into effect when the times will have reached their fulfillment - to bring all things in heaven and on earth together under one head, even Christ.

Ephesians 1:9-10

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou
11-07-2004, 07:15 AM
November 7th

"World Prayer"

God wants us to be a praying people. But more than that, God wants us to pray for people. The blessing of that kind of prayerful life is that we get to live peaceful and quiet lives full of godliness and holiness. So pray, dear friend in Jesus, pray as if world peace depends upon it, because it does!

I urge, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone - for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.

1 Timothy 2:1-2

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou
11-09-2004, 06:20 AM
November 8th

"Trusting in God brings peace."

It means recognizing that God is trustworthy and then trusting him above all else.

In him our hearts rejoice, for we are trusting in his holy name.

Psalm 33:21

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou
11-09-2004, 06:22 AM
November 9th

"Ultimate stain remover."

Nothing stains quite like sin. It not only leaves a stain in our heart but a residue in our minds. But God's grace is shown in that he doesn't just forgive our sins, he doesn't just forget our sins, he banishes them. They are gone. The stain is removed, the guilt is taken away. We are clean by his grace.

Come now, let us reason together,' says the Lord. 'Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.

Isaiah 1:18

Heaven

creedsister
11-09-2004, 10:05 AM
:jam: :jam: November 8th

"Trusting in God brings peace."

It means recognizing that God is trustworthy and then trusting him above all else.

In him our hearts rejoice, for we are trusting in his holy name.

Psalm 33:21

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou
11-10-2004, 06:18 AM
November 10th

"God's voice thunders in marvelous ways; he does great things beyond our understanding."

Isn't that a beautiful phrase!

Rather than spending a lot of time talking or thinking about how marvelous God is, let's praise him in prayer.

God's voice thunders in marvelous ways; he does great things beyond our understanding. He says to the snow, 'Fall on the earth,' and to the rain shower, 'Be a mighty downpour.'

Job 37:5-6

Heaven

creedsister
11-10-2004, 11:52 AM
he seals up the hand of every man that all men may know his work and the beasts go into dens and remain in their places out of the south comes the whirlwhind, and cold out of north by the the breath of god frost is given and breadth of the waters is straitened also by watering he wearith the thick cloud and it turned round about his counsels that they may do whatsoever :D he commandeth theme on the face of the earth, THATS AWSOME, He Causeth It To Come Whether For Correction or his hand of mercy, I Take Comfort In Knowing I Serve God That Is Working On My Case Around The Clock And Knowing The Just From The Unjust And Knowing AT ALL TIMES What Me Done Rather It Be For CORRECTION OR HIS LAND OR MERCY, hehe YOUR RIGHT, PRAISE THE LORD :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
11-11-2004, 06:26 AM
November 11th

"I confess that my eyes and my heart are often distracted by the stuff that is temporary."

Love for things, especially temporary ones, can sure get us in trouble. Even worse, we can begin to think they will make us happy or fill the empty places in our hearts. But if we really place our hopes and dreams in our Father, we are attached to eternity, and what we need most is always with us!

Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For everything in the world - the cravings of sinful man, the lust of his eyes, and the boasting of what he has and does - comes not from the Father but from the world.

1 John 2:15-16

Heaven

creedsister
11-11-2004, 12:11 PM
:rockon: As A Matter Of Fact I Love That Entire Page :D I Just Gotta Post It AND THE WORLD PASSETH AWAY, and the Lust In Stuff, :D But He That Does The Will Of God Abideth 4ever Littlie Children it is the last time: And as Ye Have Heared That The Antichrist Shall Come Are There MANY Antichrists whereby we know that is in the last time :D THEY WENT OUT FROM US, but they were not of us, but they went out that they might be made manifest of us, but ye have an uncition from the holy one AND ye, Know All Things, I Have Not Written unto you b/c ye know the truth but because ye, know not the truth WHO IS A LIAR But He That Denieth that JESUS IS CHRIST He Is The Antichrist, Let That Therfore abide in you which ye have heared from the BEGINNING If That Which Ye Have heared from the BEGINNING SHALL REMAIN IN YOU, ye Also shall continue, in the Son And In The Father, And This Is The Promise That He Hath Promised Us, EVEN Eternal Life, Those Things Have I Written Unto You Concering theme That Seduce You But The Anointing Which Ye ave Received of Him Abideth In You And Ye Need Not That ANY MAN TEACH YOU But As The Same Anointing Teaches YOU OF ALL THINGS !!!!! LOVE IN ACTION, BEARS ALL THINGS BELIEVES ALL THINGS ENDURES ALL THINGS, 1 Cor.13.7 And Is The Truth And Is NO LIE, and even asit hath taught you ye shall abide in him If Ye Know That He Is Righteous Ye Know That Every One doeth Righteousness Is Born Of Him, OBEDIENCE IN ACTION, Behold What Manner Of Love The Father Hath Bestowed Upon On Us That We Should Be Called The Sons Of God Therefore The World Knoweth Us Not Because it knew him not,

HeavenBesideYou
11-12-2004, 06:26 AM
November 12th

"Why fight it?"

We all come up against situations where there just doesn't seem to be any good solution. The Hebrew people grew discouraged in their trek to the promised land. They hung up their harps and stopped singing, for the joy and enthusiasm had left them. Their answer was God. He lifted their spirits and filled their hearts with joy. He became their reason for going on, and He can become our reason, too. When we are discouraged, we need to turn to God. He will lift us up and give us the courage we need to continue.

By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. We hanged our harps upon the willows in the midst thereof.

Psalm 137: 1, 2

Heaven

Ann Allusion
11-12-2004, 10:16 AM
thanks, for this one, heaven...helped a lot today... ;)
again, we do enjoy reading all of your daily bread posts...:rockon:

creedsister
11-12-2004, 11:07 AM
thanks, for this one, heaven...helped a lot today... ;)
again, we do enjoy reading all of your daily bread posts...:rockon: i know it :D
i was just right here this morning pslams 139 O Lord you have known me you know all my downsitting and my uprisings you understand my thought afar off THANK GOD you have compasset my path and my lying down and down wit me annd ALL MY Ways, For There Is Not A Word In My Tounge But Lo O Lord You Know It Altogether you have beset me behind before and laid thine hand upon my Head, YOUR TENDER HANDS CARESS MY HEAD I LAY BESIDE YOU IM NOT WORTH THIS JADED MANS NOT WHO I,AM I WAS SELFISH BUT YOU STILL LOVED ME YOU GAVE THE GREATEST GIFT OF ALL AND IT SET ME FREE, stappy~~Re~Learn Love :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
11-12-2004, 09:38 PM
:darkdance

Heaven

creedsister
11-12-2004, 10:24 PM
:darkdance

Heaven

:pimp: haha he looks like hes break dancing

HeavenBesideYou
11-13-2004, 07:31 AM
November 13th

"What does the world most need to hear from me today?"

A life tuned to the melody of grace that I claim I believe. Doing good, being like Christ, is Peter's answer to opposition, cynicism, and even persecution. We are free in Jesus, but being free means that we don't have to pretentiously prove we are free. Instead, we can live for him who died to conquer death. He renounced absolute heavenly freedom so we could find it. We are free to serve others, and most of all to serve God.

It is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant talk of foolish men. Live as free men, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil; live as servants of God.

1 Peter 2:15-16

Heaven

creedsister
11-13-2004, 11:55 AM
:jam: Psalm .84.10. I had Rather Be a doorkeeper in the house of My God Than To Dwell Wit The Wicked And In Their Buldings Of Fancy Aray, Pslams 62;1;2 My Soul Finds Rest In God Alone My Salvation Comes FROM HIM ALONE, He Is My Rock And My Fortress And My Salavation I WILL NEVER BE SHAKEN, Why? HE IS GOD He Said PUT NO OTHER GODS BEFORE Dont Worship No Ingraved Images, :D I See A Lot Of That, It Was Written No One Can Serve 2 masters, I,am the truth the way in the light No Man Can cometh to the father EXCEPT BY ME if ye had known me my father also and from henceforth ye know him and have seen him, No Serveant His Greater Than the Master, For Hes The Only One Who Practiecd What Preached And His The Only One WHO WENT ALL THE WAY through that old narrow gate, I Sing Praise To The One Who Knew Best And Died For Me, my heart is my church my body the temple the Grounds under the heavens is my alter its there where i fall out your feet :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
11-14-2004, 10:12 AM
November 14th

"Hope gives us courage."

For a prisoner on death row, a pardon offers hope of freedom. For the spiritual prisoner on death row because of the consequences of sin, God offers ultimate hope by forgiving our sins so that we can be with him in heaven forever. When life seems impossible, God brings eternal hope. Hope is essential to our perseverance, our getting through the tough times. Without hope we give up. Hope requires one thing, though—a trust in the one who brings real hope.

You will have courage because you will have hope.

Job 11:18

Heaven

creedsister
11-14-2004, 11:02 AM
Simple Enough ROCK ON Also thou shalt lie down, and none shall MAKE THEE AFRAID: yea many shall suit unto thee , I Love This Verse :D BUT THE EYES OF THE WICKED SHALL NOT ECSCAPE AGAIN SHALL NOT ESCAPE, and their hope shall be given up the ghost, 12.13.25 16, With him is stregnth and wisdom the deceived AND THE Deceiver oh yes Are His, 21, he pours out contempt upon princes and weakeneth the stregnth of the mighty he discovers deep things out of darkness and bringeth out to the Light the shadow of death, HE KNOWS HIS STUFF :D

Ann Allusion
11-14-2004, 11:25 AM
You will have courage because you will have hope.

Right on!... :D
Thanks, heaven...:rockon:

HeavenBesideYou
11-15-2004, 06:24 AM
November 15th

"Trouble and distress."

Trouble and distress do not seem to be a part of my vocabulary right now. But I know in many places in the world, this statement is true of Christians who are under attack and live under the threat of persecution and death. But their love for God and their commitment to obedience is greater than Satan's threats because God's will is their delight.

Trouble and distress have come upon me, but your commands are my delight.

Psalm 119:143

Heaven

creedsister
11-15-2004, 11:37 AM
pslalm 122 ................ :jam: V.9 because of the house of God i will Seek Thy Good,

HeavenBesideYou
11-16-2004, 06:10 AM
November 16th

"Eternal perspective."

Paul and Silas were on death row for preaching about Jesus, yet in this hopeless situation they sang praises to God. Why? Because they had an eternal perspective.

...he took no chances but put them into the inner dungeon and clamped their feet in the stocks. Around midnight, Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God.

Acts 16:16-34

Heaven

creedsister
11-16-2004, 11:22 AM
Yes Of Course ETERNAL PERSPECTIVE, Those Dudes Had It But How Do We Get There TO Shout To Da Lord Untill Death, of Course We Must Have ETNERAL PERSPECTIVE, What Leads Us There To, Obey Trust Only Him And Him Alone NEVER DOUBT, never say will uh mabey, And Love Him Untill The Death And He Can Pull You Out Of Just About Anything, God Bless You, HEV, ROCK ON

HeavenBesideYou
11-17-2004, 06:14 AM
November 17th

"It's all in the timing."

Hope is trusting God to act in his good timing.

Wait patiently for the LORD. Be brave and courageous.

Psalm 27:14

Heaven

creedsister
11-17-2004, 09:31 AM
Rock On :rockon:

Ann Allusion
11-17-2004, 01:17 PM
You're right...it IS all bout the timing....
Thank you, heaven... :)

HeavenBesideYou
11-18-2004, 06:14 AM
November 18th

"Hope involves an understanding of the future."

God never plans evil or hopelessness for his people. And his ultimate plan is to give us eternal life with him in heaven, where pain, sorrow, and suffering are gone forever.

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."

Jeremiah 29:11

Heaven

creedsister
11-18-2004, 11:04 AM
The Lord Is My shephered I Shall Not Want!!!!!!!!!! He Makes Me to lie down in green pastures he leadeth me beside still waters he restoreth my soul he leads me in the paths Of The Right Dudes, For His Name Sake Yea I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death I Will Fear No Evil For Thou Are Woth Me Thy Rod And Thy Staff Comfort Me Tho Has Prepeared A Table Before Mine Presence Of Mine Enemies Thou Has Anoitntest My Head With Oill Mercy Shall Follow Me The Rest Of My Days Of My Life I Dwell In The House Of The Lord 4 ever, ROCKETH ON HEV, In Him Is Life There Is No Death :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
11-19-2004, 06:27 AM
November 19th

"We are created with a desire to know God's truth and an insight into how to live that truth."

I get to choose which sources of information I feed my mind. But this privilege and freedom is also a responsibility. God longs to bless me, but that blessing remains dormant until my heart delights in knowing and doing his will.

Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night.

Psalm 1:1-2

Heaven

creedsister
11-19-2004, 11:10 AM
Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :jam: :jam: REJOICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HeavenBesideYou
11-20-2004, 07:29 AM
November 20th

"Our hope is built on a trust relationship with God."

We have faith in God to do what he has promised, and we can be absolutely sure that he will. So our hopes are not idle hopes, but built on the solid foundation of his trustworthiness.

What is faith? It is the confident assurance that what we hope for is going to happen. It is the evidence of things we cannot yet see. "

Hebrews 11:1

Heaven

Ann Allusion
11-20-2004, 12:00 PM
never will loose faith...it's the hope upon which all else is born...thanks, Heaven...have a good weekend.

creedsister
11-20-2004, 12:36 PM
Trust Is Like The Most The Awsome Thing, I Can Back It So Help Me God :cool: He That Dwells In The Secret Place Of The Most High Shall Abide Under The Shadow Of The ALMIGHTY GOD I Will SAYYYYYYYY Of The Lord HE Is My Refuge Amen And My Fortress Amen MY GOD IN HIM WILL TRUST, AMEN, Pslam 91.1.2 I,ve Never Seen Those Who Love God Ever Forsaken Or Forgotten It Has Never Been Everrrrrrrrrrrrrr Been Written And I Say Amen And ROCKETH ON

HeavenBesideYou
11-21-2004, 11:16 AM
November 21st

"Paul."

The apostle Paul was amazing. He is writing one of the most probleíatic churches and yet finds reasons to give thanks for them. First, he is thankful for them because Jesus died æor them. When God extends his grace to others, how can we not do the same? Second, he recognizes the areas of their abuse are also a reason to çive thanks - they may have distorted it, but when reined in to honor God, these gifts could bless their church. Even though he èas tough words to follow, Paul's example reminds us that a chilä of God is something to be cheréshed, even if they have problems.

I always thank God for you because of his frace given you in Christ Jesus. For in him you have been enriched in every way ­in all your speaking and in all your knowledge.

1 Corinthians 1:4-5

Heaven

creedsister
11-21-2004, 02:24 PM
:jam:

creedsister
11-21-2004, 02:31 PM
Gal.4.1

HeavenBesideYou
11-22-2004, 06:32 AM
November 22nd

Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world
You, you may say I am a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one.
~John Lennon

Peace - that illusive state of grace that incorporates all of life's well-being. Because of Jesus, we have true shalom - wellness in body, soul, and spirit. His relationships with others, his victory over sin, death and the grave insures that we can have peace, too! So as we receive the Spirit of Christ into our hearts, we can live with our brothers and sisters, no matter how flawed, in a state of peace. Besides, as Paul changes metaphors on us, we are the Body of Christ and of course a body does not want to be at war with itself. So live in peace with others, and do so with thanksgiving.

Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.

Colossians 3:15

Heaven

creedsister
11-22-2004, 01:11 PM
Lennon A Smart Guy God Bless Him, We Will Carry The Dream, Rocketh On If Ye, Be Risen Wit Christ Ya,lls, Seek Those Things Which Are Above, Where He Sits On The Throne, One The Right Hand Of God, Not Down Here WHERE EVERYTHING DECAYS, God Bless

HeavenBesideYou
11-23-2004, 06:27 AM
November 23rd

"God's blessings deserve our thanks."

For God's Son, Jesus.

Thank God for his Son—a gift too wonderful for words!

2 Corinthians 9:15

Heaven

creedsister
11-23-2004, 12:03 PM
:jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: PRAISE THE JESUS

creedsister
11-23-2004, 12:04 PM
He Cool

HeavenBesideYou
11-24-2004, 06:24 AM
November 24th

"Jesus 9.0 version?"

Some things you don't change, swap, or update. In an age when computer processors make major leaps every few months and software companies release new upgrades every year, we get programmed into looking for the new and improved version of everything. The simple but profound truth is that Jesus is Lord. No update needed. No rival worthy. No change necessary. In fact, if we stray from this as the basis of our life, we put all we hold dear at risk. But if we continue, if we grow, if we root ourselves in this truth and make it the undergirding reality of our lives, then our future is secure and our victory assured!

Just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.

Colossians 2:6-7

Heaven

creedsister
11-24-2004, 07:45 AM
PRAISE DA LARD :jam: HE AS NO MATCH Many Have Tried They All Have Failed, Your post puts me in mind Of Our Virus Detacters, that lets us know before time, to protect are pc, Staying In Prayer We Know When Troubles Going To Start He Warns Us To Start Praying For Others Or To Go In Battle , which why hes so awsome Im Always Prepared :D ROCK ON, And Yes PRAISE DA LARD,

HeavenBesideYou
11-25-2004, 10:26 AM
November 25th

"Thanksgiving to God."

Everything!

All!

No matter what we say, no matter what we do, it is to be offered as a gift of thanks to God with Jesus' name, power, and honor attached! This makes all of life our worship and thanksgiving to God. There's no such thing as going to worship; if we live, if we talk, if we act it's worship. So how has your worship been lately?

Whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

Colossians 3:17

Heaven

creedsister
11-25-2004, 11:10 AM
PRAISE THE LORD, :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

HeavenBesideYou
11-26-2004, 05:26 AM
November 26th

"By Your hands I came into being."

The potter sat at his wheel, turning the clay into beautiful pots. It was hypnotizing to watch. After a time, the pot looked as though it were emerging directly from the potter's hand. With love and care, the potter put his style and mark on every piece he created. Each piece was different, but each bore the striking mark of its maker.

We, too, are fearfully and wonderfully made. We are individual, yet we bear the stamp of our maker. God's image dwells within us all. With love and care we are fashioned, emerging from the Father's hand, and one day we will return to Him, where we will be afforded a place of honor and love. God's works are marvelous, and His Spirit fills them all.

I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

Psalm 139:14

Heaven

Ann Allusion
11-26-2004, 11:28 AM
we are all but human clay...molded in the image of our Maker....xcellent post, heaven....thanks... :)

creedsister
11-26-2004, 02:29 PM
:jam: Amen, Counted Sorted Numbered Even Down To The Hairs On Our Heads, The Called The Chosen The Set Aside, And Of Course You Cant Tell Him What To Do With The Clay, Rock On HEV,

creedsister
11-26-2004, 02:50 PM
Pslams 138.1.12, I Will Praise Thee Wit My Whole Heart Before The GODS Will I Sing Praise Unto Thee I Will Worship Toward THy Holy Temple, And Praise Thy Name Fot THY LOVINGKINDNESS AND FOR THY TRUTH, Praise Jesus, For Thou Hast Magnified Thy Word Above All Thy Name In The Day When I Cried You Heared Me And Strenthened With Stregnth In My Soul PRAISE Jesus, All The Kings Of The Earth Shall Praise Thee O Lord When They Hear The Words Of Thy Mouth Yea They Shall Sing In The Ways Of The Lord For Great Is His Glory, PRAISE JESUS, THOUGH THE LORD BE HIGH, Oh Yes HE HAS RESPECT UNTO THE LOWLY PRAISE JESUS, :bow2: :clap: :clap: :clap: But The Proud He Knoweth A Far Off THROUGH I WALK IN THE MIDST OF TROUBLE Today And Everyday Oh Lord, Praise Jesus For YOU WILL REVIVE ThaTs WE REVIVE, Me You Shall Stretch Forth Your Hand, Aganist My Enmies And Thy Right Hand Shall Save Me, THE LORD WILL BE PERFECT, Which Always Reminds Me, Still To This Day Oh Lord, WHEN WE CAN NOT COME TO YOU YOU COME TO US, And When We Dont Hear You YOU HEAR US, Which Concerns All Mercys Sake, ENDURES FOREVER, Not Thine Works Of Thine Own Hands, For There Is Not A Word In My Tounge That Ya Dont Know Oh Lord, You Know It All Together You Had Beset Me Behind And Before PRAISE JESUS, Im Finshed Now, :D GOD BLESS :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
11-27-2004, 09:33 AM
November 27th

"We sing!"

We sing when we are happy. We sing when we are heartbroken. Today we sing out of gratitude. God is not only worthy of all of our praise, he is worthy of all of our thankfulness. But the basis of all our songs is Jesus, and the proclamation of the good news that brings life to us through him. As that message, that word of Christ fills our hearts, we are tuned to be thankful children of the Most High.

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.

Colossians 3:16

Heaven

creedsister
11-27-2004, 11:11 AM
Praise Jesus Phil.ch.4.1.8

creedsister
11-27-2004, 11:13 AM
Praise Jesus Phil.ch.4.1.8
Short Winded TODAY :D So PRAISE THE LORD, :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

HeavenBesideYou
11-28-2004, 09:27 AM
November 28th

"Give thanks."

Giving thanks is more than being thankful to God, it is letting others know of his gracious works so they too can come to know him as Father, Redeemer, and Victorious Lord.

Give thanks to the Lord, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done.

1 Chronicles 16:8

Heaven

creedsister
11-28-2004, 11:57 AM
:rockon:

HeavenBesideYou
11-29-2004, 06:33 AM
November 29th

"What is the evidence of God's strength?"

God's mighty power is evident in creation.

From the time the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky and all that God made. They can clearly see his... eternal power.

Romans 1:20

Heaven

creedsister
11-29-2004, 11:06 AM
PRAISE JESUS, IT WAS HE THAT OVERCAME THE WORLD, :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
11-30-2004, 06:34 AM
November 30th

"Holiness"

Holiness is that forgotten character virtue that is the Christian's reflection of God, his or her holy and righteous Father. In a day of cheap grace, when anything goes just as long as we want to be buddies with Jesus, Peter's words should shock us into reverence - the commitment in life to set our lives apart from the evil and sludge that defiles our hearts and to offer our bodies, hearts, and minds to do his will and reflect his character.

The day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare. Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives.

2 Peter 3:10-11

Heaven

creedsister
11-30-2004, 07:52 AM
PRAISE JESUS, I Cant Wait :bounce:

HeavenBesideYou
12-01-2004, 06:22 AM
December 1st

"How can I experience the strength of God in my life?"

The power of the Resurrection is experienced by all who trust Christ for salvation.

I pray that you will begin to understand the incredible greatness of his power for us who believe him.

Ephesians 1:18-23

Heaven

The Lithium
12-01-2004, 07:50 AM
I'm glad you've found yours, but God is not my thing really...

creedsister
12-01-2004, 09:35 AM
:D well it dosent matter, PRAISE JESUS :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

HeavenBesideYou
12-02-2004, 06:28 AM

Hey Lith!!! :)

Long time bro, how are you fairing?

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou
12-02-2004, 06:28 AM
December 2nd

"God is a speaking God."

He loves us and has chosen to get his message to us in words. First there were the patriarchs and great prophets. Then there was the written record in the Scriptures. But God's greatest message, his most powerful words, were not really words at all, but a person named Jesus of Nazareth, who is Christ and Lord of all. For us, his Church, to be what he wants us to be, we must not just look at Scripture, we must also look at him. He is the key to understanding what Scripture means and how it is to be lived.

In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe.

Hebrews 1:1-2

Heaven

creedsister
12-02-2004, 10:08 AM
:) I know HEV I can Recall The Very First Time I Ever Read The Bible, And I Was Reading This Dude Begat This Dude And That Dube Begeat This Dude I Really Did,nt get thing out of it, Of Course Untill He Spoke, And His Words Became More Clear, But Even At Those Times I Was Not Ready To Have A Serious Relationship With God, But As I Look Back Even Then He Knew I Was Not Serious He Was And Brought Comfort Anyways, And I Know This Much By Now, GODS Been Speaking Me To My Entire Life, :( i thought something was wrong with me, I had to breath and to tell you the truth i did,nt stll didnt know what was going on, I thought it was just me, Untill I Then Realized It Was His Voice And His Angels To Keep Me, I Guess The Reason Why I Missed His Voice B/c HE knew Me To Well, I Mean But He Took His Time And Was Very Very Very Easy With All Understanding, PRAISE JESUS, Matt.10.26 Fear Theme Not,therefore For There Is Nothing Covered That Shall Not Be Revealed, :jam: And Then Is Kinda Funny, what he did speak to me at one time, DOES IS IT TAKE A BRICK WALL TO FALL ON TOP YOUR HEAD, :D But Praise Jesus For Understanding And Knowing We Are Only Human At Times, And WE Serve An overwhelming GOD, PRAISE JESUS,

HeavenBesideYou
12-03-2004, 06:32 AM
But Praise Jesus For Understanding And Knowing We Are Only Human At Times, And WE Serve An overwhelming GOD, PRAISE JESUS,

AMEN!!!

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou
12-03-2004, 06:33 AM
December 3rd

"Stepping out."

When we step out in faith we begin to experience God's power.

When you reach the banks of the Jordan River, take a few steps into the river and stop.

Joshua 3:1-17

Heaven

creedsister
12-03-2004, 11:28 AM
Amen, Praise The Lord,

HeavenBesideYou
12-04-2004, 09:06 AM
December 4th

"Let him cast everything from the darkness."

Darkness is more than a symbol, it is a pervasive way of living and viewing the world. Darkness is the place of deception, evil, crime, predators, sin, and death. To follow Jesus means to bring him our heart and let him cast everything from the darkness that plagues us on the inside so we don't have to be afraid of the darkness on the outside. In this way, Jesus gives us light, but it is a light that does more than fill a dark room. This is a light that illumines the heart.

When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said,"I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

John 8:12

Heaven

creedsister
12-04-2004, 12:05 PM
AMEN :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
12-05-2004, 09:17 AM
December 5th

"God comforts the brokenhearted."

Grief brings suffering, discomfort, confusion, restlessness, pain, heartache, and usually plenty of tears. Some grief, like losing a loved one, can be understood only by those who have walked that dark valley before. Grief is like a deep pit. It tortures our soul and robs us of the joy of living. But there is a great theme in the Bible, that although we walk through the valley of the shadow, there can be comfort and hope, as long as God is with us.

The LORD is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those who are crushed in spirit.

Psalm 34:18

Heaven

Ann Allusion
12-05-2004, 12:40 PM
there can be comfort and hope, as long as God is with us

so true, Heaven... :)

have a great Sunday...

creedsister
12-05-2004, 01:50 PM
MISERY OF THE WICKED. THE UNGODLY, Are Not So Like The Chaff, WHICH THE WIND DRIVESSSSSSSSSSS AWAY, Therefore The Ungodly Shall Not STAND IN JUDGEMEANT Noir Sinners In The Congregation Of The Righteous FOR The Lord Knoweth The Way Of The Righteous But The Way Of The UnGodly Shall Perish, Pslams, 1.6

HeavenBesideYou
12-06-2004, 06:38 AM
December 6th

"The Good Shepherd"

The goal of our walk with Jesus is to come to know him as our shepherd just as intimately as he knows the Father. A key thing for us to remember: In a world where so many people want to attract our attention and are willing to give us advice, we can refuse their voice. We listen to Jesus because he has shown his love for us by laying down his life for us. He is not a hireling, he is the Good Shepherd.

[Jesus said,] "I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me - just as the Father knows me and I know the Father - and I lay down my life for the sheep."

John 10:14-15

Heaven

creedsister
12-06-2004, 09:52 AM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo PRAISE JESUS, He Knows, What We Are In Need Of Before We Like Asketh, GOLDEN RULE, Ask And It Shall Be Given Seek And You Shall Find Knock Of Course And It Shall Be Open For Everone That Asks Shall Indeed Get It, And He That Seeks Shall Find It And To Him That Knocks It Shall Be Opened PRAISE JESUS, HE IS LORD :D

HeavenBesideYou
12-07-2004, 06:30 AM
December 7th

"To everything, turn, turn, turn,
There is a season, turn, turn, turn,
And a time to every purpose under heaven"

Grief has its season, but then it is time to move on to another. God wants us to wipe our tears, move on, and be redemptive to other grieving people.

A time to cry and a time to laugh. A time to grieve and a time to dance.

Ecclesiastes 3:4

Heaven

creedsister
12-07-2004, 03:48 PM

HeavenBesideYou
12-08-2004, 06:21 AM
December 8th

"A passion for Jesus."

I don't want to be any more exclusive than Jesus. But I do want to hear his voice. He calls me to find the way to the Father through him. I must also know that others must know him to find their way to the Father, too. How can we not be more passionate about those around us who do not really know Jesus as their Savior, Redeemer, Brother, and Lord? How can the first four books of our New Testament lie unread?

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

John 14:6

Heaven

creedsister
12-08-2004, 11:02 AM
I Know It HE ROCKS, Encourage Each Other All Are Brothers And Sisters, in there walk today, And Call Up That X Friend Thats Hated You For Years And Say Jesus Loves You Man, PRAISE JESUS, :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
12-09-2004, 06:32 AM
December 9th

"His life becomes real in us."

We take on Jesus' character (bear fruit) by remaining intimately connected to him. The distance between heaven and earth is not so great when heaven lives within us. In John 14, Jesus reminded us that if we will obey him, he will come and live in us and will reveal himself to us. So as we obey him, we know him better.

[Jesus said,] "I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. This is to my Father's' glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples."

John 15:5 and 8

Heaven

creedsister
12-09-2004, 12:02 PM
AMEN...... Thou Sayest That i,am a king to this end was i born and for this cause came i into this world that i should bear witnesss unto the truth Everyone That Is Of The Truth Heareth My Voice, Let Ye The Body Be Taken Over By Christ His Blood His Victory The Truth For He Is The Only Truth The Way And The Light As We Walk In Darkness 9 times out of a 10 More Time Then We Walk In The Light, But If The Truth Has Taken Over The Body No Darkness Can There Be And For Those That Walk Not In The Light Only Darkness Will They See, FOR IT Was He That Overcame The World So That Would All Could Live And Overcome So What Is Taught Today Only The Things That He Died For And Over Came, Love One Another Rejoice In Each Others Tears And Alfictions And Trials Dont Be Shy In These Days To Tell Each Other That Hey Im In A Valley To Today But Yet Know What The Truth Is That My Saviour Walked That Valley Too Not Only To Save Us And For Victory LORD KNOWS TODAY That Were All Trying To See Better Days AMEN !!! Just Know That He Walks With Us Each And Everyday And If He Overcame The World Im Sure He Can Take Care Of Us all, PRAISE JESUS :rockon: :rockon:

HeavenBesideYou
12-10-2004, 06:18 AM
December 10th

"Practice what you/he preach."

Jesus is that prophet like Moses. He has come and taught us God's truth. He has taught us with his words recorded in the Gospels. He has taught us with his example, through the deeds he has done. He is teaching us through his abiding presence in us and through the Spirit he has given us. But he teaches us most effectively when we put into practice what he has said.

The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like [Moses] from among your own brothers. You must listen to him.

Deuteronomy 18:15

Heaven

creedsister
12-10-2004, 01:04 PM
:) :bow: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
12-11-2004, 09:57 AM
December 11th

"I, stand alone?"

Often friends desert us, allies are hard to find, and we stand alone in what we do, right or wrong. Sometimes we face the music for sins we have committed. Other times we stand alone for something we believe in. Comfort comes to us when we realize that, no matter how many earthly friends desert us, God is always standing right beside us. We need face no trial alone. Whether we have sinned or stood up for what is right, God will be near to us, to protect and defend.

I looked on my right hand, and beheld, but there was no man that would know me: refuge failed me: no man cared for my soul.

Psalm 142:4

Heaven

creedsister
12-11-2004, 11:50 AM
When The Lord Your God Be For You :jam: No One Can Be Against Ya, :jam: :jam: :jam:

Ann Allusion
12-11-2004, 12:17 PM
:rockon:, Heaven...as you said...none of us is truely ever "alone"...

creedsister
12-11-2004, 12:43 PM
:)

HeavenBesideYou
12-12-2004, 08:43 AM
December 12th

"God forgives all sins."

Sin will always be an offensive word. The word sin implies the violation of an objective and absolute standard or code for behavior established by God. We almost instinctively feel this to be an infringement on our rights. Yet such an attitude displays a terrible misunderstanding of sin and an underestimation of God. The Bible teaches that God is concerned about sin, not to limit our freedom and enjoyment of life, but because sin is a disease of the soul that destroys our lives and leads to spiritual death.

No matter how deep the stains of your sins, I can remove it. I can make you as clean as freshly fallen snow.

Isaiah 1:18

Heaven

creedsister
12-12-2004, 11:32 AM

HeavenBesideYou
12-13-2004, 06:36 AM
December 13th

"When it matters most, Jesus and his people will finish first!"

"The first will be last and the last will be first." That's one of Jesus' favorite sayings. Isn't it interesting that God said it long before he was born. Isn't it interesting that those who knew the Scriptures, but didn't know Jesus, said it too! Isn't it interesting that Herod and Jesus lived it thirty years before Jesus would teach it? Isn't it interesting that Jesus gave us the Lord's Supper to remember that while Jesus died and shed his blood, on the first day of the week, Sunday, he rose.

When King Herod had called together all the people's chief priests and teachers of the law, he asked them where the Christ was to be born. "In Bethlehem in Judea," they replied, "for this is what the prophet has written: 'But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah, are by no means the least among the rulers of Judah; for out of you will come a ruler who will be the shepherd of my people Israel.'"

Matthew 2:4-6

Heaven

creedsister
12-13-2004, 08:07 AM
ITS. INTERRESTING Of Course, Praise Jesus Wise men still seek him :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
12-14-2004, 06:27 AM
December 14th

"Private sin."

There is no such thing as a private sin. Sin always hurts someone.

But Israel was unfaithful concerning the things set apart for the Lord. A man named Achan had stolen some of these things...

Joshua 7:1-25

Heaven

creedsister
12-14-2004, 08:49 PM
I Recall That Story Hev :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
12-15-2004, 06:32 AM
December 15th

"Jesus is Savior for all seasons."

Jesus is identified by many names stated or implied in the four Gospels... Notice how Jesus is identified in just this one passage: child, son, Jesus, great, Son of the Most High, King, son of David, and leader of Israel (Jacob). Jesus exhausts all descriptions, and yet chose to be limited to imperfect descriptions by becoming human. But this flood of names and descriptions helps us find Jesus a Savior in every trial and blessing of life.

The angel said to [Mary], "Do not be afraid, you have found favor with God. You will be with child and give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus. He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever."

Luke 1:30-33

Heaven

creedsister
12-15-2004, 11:00 AM
The Lamb Of God The Resurrection The Good Shepered The Bishop Of Souls Man Of Sorrows Head Of The Church Faithful True Witness The Door The Living Water HighPriest Bread Of Life Rose Of Sharon True Vine Messiah Teacher The Beloved Master Mediator IMAGE OF THE Invisble God The Word Savior Sereveant Aurther And Finsher Of Faith Shilo PRINCE OF PEACE Bridegroom Son Of Man Immanuel Which Means God Is With Us, King Of The Jews Anchor Redeemer Light Of The World The Truth The way And The Lighy Day spring Prophet Carptner Wonderful The Rock judge HOLY ONE True Vine I Call Him Friend :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
12-16-2004, 06:22 AM
December 16th

"The praise of our lives and of our lips."

While Mary's submission to God's will costs her in ways we can never imagine, for Jesus to come to life in the hearts of people today our attitude must be the same as her attitude was on this night of miracle and mystery. We too, must be willing to be the Lord's servant and offer him the praise of our lives and of our lips. In Jesus, the Lord has done great things for us!

Mary said, "My soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior.... The Mighty One has done great things for me - holy is his name."

Luke 1:46

Heaven

creedsister
12-16-2004, 11:04 AM
:jam: O Lord How MOST EXCELENT :thumbsup: Is Your Name In All The Earth Who Has Set Thy Glory ABOVE THE HEVEANS...Out Of The Mouth Of Babes Has Thou Ordained Stregnth B/c Of Thine Enmies That Thou Mightest Still The Enemy And The Avenger...I Consider The Hevs The Works Of Thy Fingers The Moon And The Stars Which You Have Ordained What Is Man That Thou Are MindfulOf Him?....The Son Of A Man That You Vist Him For You Had Made Him A Littlie Lower Than The Angels, And Has Crowned Him With Glory And Honour, You Made Him To Have Freaking Dominion Over The Works Over The Works Of Thy Hands You Put All Things Under His Feet O Lord Our Lord How Most EXCELENT Is Thy Name In All The Earth TO HIM ALONE AND TO HIM ALONE BELONGS THE HONOUR AND GLORY!!!!!!!!!

HeavenBesideYou
12-18-2004, 07:28 AM
December 17th

"God loves us incredibly and salvation is a precious gift."

Jesus first had to become the sins of the people before he could save them (us) from those sins (2 Cor. 5:21; 1 John 4:10). His own people rejected him before his forgiveness could be received. Jesus' gift of salvation was incredibly costly to him. It is a reminder of two great truths: God loves us incredibly and salvation is a precious gift.

An angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, "Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins."

Matthew 1:20-21

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou
12-18-2004, 07:30 AM
December 18th

"Confession of sin brings the cleansing of forgiveness."

What can I do when I become aware of sin in my life?

But it we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us.

1 John 1:5-9

Heaven

creedsister
12-18-2004, 11:16 AM
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: December 17th

"God loves us incredibly and salvation is a precious gift."

Jesus first had to become the sins of the people before he could save them (us) from those sins (2 Cor. 5:21; 1 John 4:10). His own people rejected him before his forgiveness could be received. Jesus' gift of salvation was incredibly costly to him. It is a reminder of two great truths: God loves us incredibly and salvation is a precious gift.

An angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, "Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins."

Matthew 1:20-21

Heaven

Ann Allusion
12-18-2004, 05:43 PM
excellent verse, heaven... :D
God will forgive...the human race should learn by example...if our hearts are light as the feather, we are welcomed home.

stillwater
12-19-2004, 05:53 AM
excellent verse, heaven... :D
God will forgive...the human race should learn by example...if our hearts are light as the feather, we are welcomed home.

The more you run, the more god wants you back; the further you fall, the higher you'll soar.

HeavenBesideYou
12-19-2004, 08:33 AM
December 19th

"God rewards those who give generously."

This week is Christmas. It's a time of giving, receiving, sharing memories. Yet, sharing and giving can be difficult... The very core of sinful human nature is the desire to get, not give; to accumulate, not relinquish; to look out for ourselves, not others. The Bible calls us to share many things, our resources, our faith, our love, our time, our talents, our money. Sharing is using and enjoying something we have with others.

To all of my online community friends, may you have a blessed time of sharing Christ's gifts to you this Christmas!!!

And if you give even a cup of cold water to one of the least of my followers, you will surely be rewarded.

Mathew 10:42

Blessings,

Heaven

Ann Allusion
12-19-2004, 10:17 AM
To all of my online community friends, may you have a blessed time of sharing Christ's gifts to you this Christmas!!!

ditto, Heaven... :)

it's not the gift...but the spirit with which it is given...

creedsister
12-19-2004, 12:39 PM
:jam: AMEN The more you run, the more god wants you back; the further you fall, the higher you'll soar.

creedsister
12-19-2004, 12:43 PM
:) December 19th

"God rewards those who give generously."

This week is Christmas. It's a time of giving, receiving, sharing memories. Yet, sharing and giving can be difficult... The very core of sinful human nature is the desire to get, not give; to accumulate, not relinquish; to look out for ourselves, not others. The Bible calls us to share many things, our resources, our faith, our love, our time, our talents, our money. Sharing is using and enjoying something we have with others.

And if you give even a cup of cold water to one of the least of my followers, you will surely be rewarded.

Mathew 10:42

Blessings,

Heaven Yes He Does Hev A Big God Bless Ya, :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

HeavenBesideYou
12-20-2004, 06:23 AM
December 20th

"Angels in heaven."

The angels in heaven above are still rejoicing over the birth of the Lord Jesus Christ. Two thousand years has not diminished their enthusiasm. Likewise, all the angels in heaven above rejoice when there is a soul saved. Let all the earth and all of heaven praise the Lord, for He alone is worthy to be praised.

Praise ye him, all his angels: praise ye him, all his hosts.

Psalm 148:2

Heaven

creedsister
12-20-2004, 09:57 AM
Cry Holy Praise Jesus :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
12-21-2004, 06:18 AM
December 21st

"Heart of Faith."

I've always been amazed at how God chose to place his Son into our world. He could have done it any way he wanted. But he chose this way, to enter the world in difficult times under difficult circumstances as a helpless infant who must be cared for by parents who were vulnerable to so many frailties. Yet in spite of the challenges that lay ahead and the bewildering mystery that confronted them, Joseph and Mary, along with everyone around them, were caught up in the great joy this new child gave.

While [Joseph and Mary] were [in Bethlehem], the time came for the baby to be born, and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn.

Luke 2:6-7

Heaven

creedsister
12-21-2004, 11:04 AM
I Know IT, What A Place What An Example, Thats My LORD, :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
12-22-2004, 06:12 AM
December 22nd

"Everyone is loved by God, everyone has access to God, and everyone is desired by God."

Shepherds and the glory of the Lord in the same sentence. Shepherds enjoyed a great heritage in Israel with Abraham, Moses, and David as notable shepherds and God being identified through Psalm 23 as a great shepherd. But by this time in Israelite history, they were not highly regarded. They smelled like sheep. They spent their time with sheep. They were not really clean and religious enough to be considered spiritual. So when God chose to announce the birth of Jesus to shepherds with his contingent of angels he makes his point clear!!!

And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord."

Luke 2:8-11

Heaven

creedsister
12-22-2004, 01:18 PM
AMEN AND AMEN Surley Goodness And Mercy Shall Follow All The Days Of My Life And I Well Dwell In The House Of The Lord 4 Ever,

HeavenBesideYou
12-23-2004, 09:04 AM
December 23rd

"You chose the manger."

The sign to the shepherds was a baby in a feeding trough. Pretty potent sign isn't it! The Almighty Creator of the universe sleeping where the sheep and goats have eaten their grain and hay. That God would love us so much as to reduce himself to such an inauspicious beginning reminds us why the angels praise him so. He is glorious and yet he chose not to hide or protect that glory, but instead he shared it so we could find it, too!

[An angel of the Lord said,] "Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger." Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests

Luke 2:11-14

Heaven

creedsister
12-23-2004, 01:16 PM
Luke Ch.19.9.10 :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
12-24-2004, 09:24 AM
December 24th

"Never lose faith in the Second Coming of Jesus!"

The shepherds reaction to baby Jesus is exactly what our reaction will be when we see the returning Jesus... We will glorify and praise God for all the things we see and hear and will find that they are just as God has promised them to us. Since God kept his word in the first coming of Jesus, we can be assured that he will do it with the Second Coming of Jesus!

[The shepherds] hurried off and found Mary and Joseph, and the baby [Jesus], who was lying in the manger. When they had seen him, they spread the word concerning what had been told them about this child, and all who heard it were amazed... But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart. The shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things they had heard and seen, which were just as they had been told.

Luke 2:16-20

Heaven

creedsister
12-24-2004, 10:43 AM
:jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
12-25-2004, 09:04 AM
December 25th

"Merry Christmas!!!"

While Jesus is God's Son and Mary's son, he is also our Son. He is the child given to the world so you and I can become God's child. What greater gift can we have than Jesus, and through Jesus, God as our Father.

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 9:6

Heaven

creedsister
12-25-2004, 11:49 PM
THE GREATEST GIFT OF ALL ....THANK YOU GOD :syncdance :jam: :jam: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

HeavenBesideYou
12-26-2004, 12:02 PM
December 26th

"Is happiness a passing emotion or a permanent state?"

There is happiness that reacts to happenings (which is temporary and volatile) and there is happiness that overrules happenings (which is strong and lasting). Happiness based on happenings is part of life, but if that is all we can count on we have to keep feeding ourselves with events to keep us upbeat.

Those who know the joy that comes from God don't need happenings to keep them happy. They learn how to develop inner joy because they know that no matter what happens, God offers hope and promise.

Heaven

creedsister
12-26-2004, 02:23 PM
:jam: whoooooooooooooo

HeavenBesideYou
12-27-2004, 06:17 AM
December 27th

"I praise You."

Praise must not come just from our lips. Praise must emanate from deep within our soul, recognizing all the great blessings God has given us. While God is worthy of praise because he his holy and majestic and mighty, we have even greater reasons to praise him. He has been so very gracious to us!

Praise the Lord, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits.

Psalm 103:1-3

Heaven

creedsister
12-27-2004, 07:08 PM
:thewave: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :bow:

HeavenBesideYou
12-28-2004, 06:22 AM
December 28th

"Rest in Jesus."

At the end of the year, it sure is nice to be invited to rest in Jesus. So before we begin a new year, let's pause and place our hopes, our future, our dreams, and especially our burdens down at his feet and let him give us rest.

Jesus said, "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

Matthew 11:28

Heaven

creedsister
12-28-2004, 12:36 PM
AMEN...And...Amen...All The Year Through, :)

HeavenBesideYou
12-29-2004, 06:27 AM
December 29th

"What special things does God share with us?"

God shares his love, peace and comfort with us. God shares forgiveness of sins and salvation with us. And one day God will share heaven, his eternal home, with those who believe in him.

And since we are his children, we will share his treasures, for everything God gave to his Son, Christ, is ours too.

Romans 8:17

Heaven

creedsister
12-29-2004, 08:10 PM
For We Saved By Hope But hope That Is Seen Is Not Hope, For What A Man Seeth Why Doth He Yet Hope For But If We Hope For What We See Not Then Do We With Patience Wait For It, The Spirt 8.24.28 Because he makes intercession for the saints ACORDING TO THE WILL OF GOD, We Know that all things work On OUT, In Stuff To Theme That Love GOD :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
12-30-2004, 06:22 AM
December 30th

"This world is a place of struggle."

Yes, we can live above the struggle for awhile or can find a way to simply ignore or re-label the struggle for a time. But in the end, the struggle will find us. But in the midst of struggle, we can remind ourselves that our victory is secure. Jesus has won! We will share in his great triumph. In case you didn't know, the final outcome is already determined and Christians win big through Jesus.

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."

John 16:33

Heaven

creedsister
12-30-2004, 09:07 PM
:bounce:

HeavenBesideYou
12-31-2004, 06:21 AM
December 31st

"An eternal perspective overcomes trouble."

Hope in God's promises of eternal life can make us happy because we know that what we are presently going through will one day end.

When all you owned was taken from you, you accepted it with joy. You knew you had better things waiting for you in eternity.

Hebrews 10:34

Heaven

creedsister
12-31-2004, 08:57 AM
Well Said :) :jam: :jam: Have A Rocking New Year,

HeavenBesideYou
01-01-2005, 11:16 AM
January 1st, 2005

"Happy New Year!!!"

The year is gone, finished, past. We cannot reclaim it or undo it. We cannot rest on the things it has brought us. Today, this New Year, is a new opportunity, and the time to show our faith in Jesus as Lord. Let's journey forward, knowing that God already inhabits the future and promises to provide us refreshment.

This is what the Lord says, "Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland."

Isaiah 43:16 and 18-19

Heaven

creedsister
01-01-2005, 09:05 PM
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :bow: :bow: :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
01-02-2005, 09:11 AM
January 2nd

"Is it possible to be happy when we have nothing materially?"

Material riches can bring spiritual poverty. Material poverty can bring spiritual riches. It is possible to have both types of riches, but watch out if you are materially "blessed," lest your blessing become a curse.

Don't store up treasures here on earth, where they can be eaten by moths and get rusty, and where thieves break in and steal. Store your treasures in heaven, where they will never become moth-eaten or rusty and where they will be safe from thieves. Wherever your treasure is, there your heart and thoughts will be also.

Matthew 6:19-21

Heaven

creedsister
01-02-2005, 11:42 AM
:) AWSOME, Where You Are I,am With Thee Also, :jam: Seek Ye First The Kngdom Of God Anh His Righteounsness And All Of Things Shall shall be added be added unto you, matt.6.33. For He Knoweth The Desires Of Thine Heart, :rockon:

HeavenBesideYou
01-03-2005, 06:28 AM
January 3rd

"Making that resolution count."

It's a new year and, like a lot of people, you may have made your list of resolutions. But, pressures will come. It has been said that a way to find out someone's priorities is to look at their calendar and their checkbook. Growing as a disciple of Christ means having your priorities in good order. Let's take a reality check on our priorities. Do they really advance the Kingdom of Christ?

Seek his will in all you do, and he will direct your paths.

Proverbs 3:6

Heaven

creedsister
01-03-2005, 01:41 PM
:jam: :jam: Cool Pro.ch.27.6.7.

HeavenBesideYou
01-04-2005, 06:20 AM
January 4th

"Misguided priorities."

Putting God first is the most important thing we can do. If all of your priorities focus on doing things for yourself, they are misguided.

But many who seem to be important now will be the least important then, and those who are considered least here will be the greatest then.

Mark 10:31

Heaven

creedsister
01-04-2005, 06:27 AM
:jam: I Love That Verse Hev...

HeavenBesideYou
01-04-2005, 06:33 AM
:banana:

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou
01-05-2005, 06:31 AM
January 5th

"Open their eyes."

We all need to see people as God sees them. But that revelation also brings responsibility. Solomon pleaded, "Deliver those who are drawn toward death, and hold back those stumbling to the slaughter" (Proverbs 24:11). He also warned that once our eyes are opened we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act (v.12).

Whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die.

John 11:26

Heaven

creedsister
01-05-2005, 08:30 PM
Johh.14.12 .13 :jam: He That Believeth on me the works That I Do Shall He Do Also And Greater Works Than Theses Shall He Do B/c I Go Unto My Father And Whosoever ye shall ask In My Name That Will I Do

HeavenBesideYou
01-06-2005, 06:21 AM
January 6th

"Priorities"

There is no greater priority than loving and obeying God. Nothing affects our eternal future so significantly.

Choose today whom you will serve... as for me and my family, we will serve the Lord.

Joshua 24:15

Heaven

creedsister
01-06-2005, 09:43 AM

HeavenBesideYou
01-07-2005, 06:25 AM
January 7th

"Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery."

If we are to sincerely flatter God by being like him, imitation may be the most costly form of flattery as well. You see, love for God is never something that occurs just in our minds or our hearts. Love is something we do for another... it is action. John said in 1 John 4 that we must love in both our deeds and our words. Love means to give ourselves up; what we want, our rights, our desires, to honor God and serve others. This is a kind of love that can change the world, or a marriage, or a family.

Be imitators of God as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.

Ephesians 5:1-2

Heaven

Ann Allusion
01-07-2005, 09:25 AM
:jam:...enjoyed reading that, heaven..thank you... :D

creedsister
01-07-2005, 10:31 AM
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND MIND AND SOUL, LOVE ONE ANOTHER THE WAY I HAVE LOVED YOU, And Need Not Forget, He Loved Us First :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
01-08-2005, 08:05 AM
January 8th

"Character."

A whole bunch of folks claim that God is on their side. In reality, that's not important at all. The real question is whether we are on God's side! That's determined more by what we seek and do rather than what we say and believe. God longs to be with us, but he will not sacrifice his character to extend us cheap grace, a grace that does not call us to be like him. He's looking for believers who put their character where their mouth is.

Seek good, not evil, that you may live. Then the Lord God Almighty will be with you, just as you say he is. Hate evil, love good; maintain justice in the courts.

Amos 5:14-15

Heaven

creedsister
01-08-2005, 10:47 AM
:) That Was Beautiful, He Is Grace And Nobody, is worthy of that Grace, Nobody...Thw Was Of Man Is Wicked...Even On Better Paths That His Grace Made For Us All Still...Only Br Grace Are We All Saved, The Ways Of Man, FOR HOLY IS HIS NAME, And Thank God Its Above Us All, Phil.2.9.10> I Think :( :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
01-09-2005, 10:52 AM
January 9th

"Treasure in Jesus."

Where do you hide your heart? What we most value is where we will find our heart. So it is an important question. You see, we can treasure riches, control, security, relationships, and even church. Jesus comes to remind us that it is only by turning loose of the things that most of us keep as our treasures that we find what is truly treasure.

Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not corrupt and thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Matthew 6:19-20

Heaven

Ann Allusion
01-09-2005, 11:07 AM
Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not corrupt and thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
~Matthew 6:19-20

so true.... :D :rockon:

thanks, heaven.

creedsister
01-09-2005, 01:51 PM
Most Awsome :) :rockon: :rockon:

HeavenBesideYou
01-10-2005, 06:23 AM
January 10th

"Holy."

"Holy" is one of those words we generally associate with the "stained glass ghetto"... a word only "church folks" use. That may be true, but it's still a great concept. Every kid knows that you don't eat hot dogs and potato chips on china. Mom's china is reserved for "special company" or "special occasions." Hot dogs are for paper plates and every day, china is for special events. When God is calling us to be holy, he's calling us to be china... something special just for him, and as Peter emphasizes, just like him.

Just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: "Be holy, because I am holy."

1 Peter 1:15-16

Heaven

creedsister
01-10-2005, 08:26 PM
Freaking Awsome :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
01-11-2005, 05:13 AM
January 11th

"God will help you to be truly successful."

Faith in Jesus is the highest measure of "success" to God.

Believe on the Lord Jesus and you will be saved.

Acts 16:31

Heaven

creedsister
01-11-2005, 12:42 PM
Amen :) HE SAVES US, from destruction :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
01-12-2005, 05:42 AM
January 12th

"Serving and helping others."

The model of servant leadership, promoted by some business leaders, comes from Jesus himself.

But among you it should be quite different. Whoever wants to be a leader among you must be your servant.

Matthew 20:26

Heaven

creedsister
01-12-2005, 01:09 PM

HeavenBesideYou
01-13-2005, 05:47 AM
January 13th

"The price has been paid, the ransom is provided."

God's judgment was averted, not because of anything we did to appease him, but by his own sacrifice of Jesus for our sins. If God has gone to such great lengths to reconcile us to himself and adopt us into his family, how can we refuse? We must not! Father God, we offer you our hearts!

God has committed to us the message of reconciliation. We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ's behalf: Be reconciled to God.

2 Corinthians 5:19-20

Heaven

The Lithium
01-13-2005, 08:34 AM
Amen

creedsister
01-13-2005, 11:28 AM
:D well yes of course A FREAKING And Amen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HeavenBesideYou
01-15-2005, 10:06 AM
January 14th

"Pursuit of God"

True success, that which comes from God, is killed by our attraction to worldly things. When we lust for money, position, power, fame, we will be tempted to spend our energies to get these things, and that will take us away from a pursuit of God.

But all too quickly the message is crowded out by the cares of this life, the lure of wealth, and the desire for nice things.

Mark 4:19

Heaven

January 15th

"Truth is something you do, you live."

There are few things more coveted than freedom. People die for it. People pray for it. People strive for it. True freedom comes from knowing truth. Knowing truth only comes by living in obedience to Jesus. Truth is not something you merely think about or believe. Truth is something you do, you live. Jesus' teaching always ends with the exclamation: Blessed are you who do these things! Only by doing will we ever know the truth that liberates us.

Jesus said, "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

John 8:31-32

Heaven

creedsister
01-15-2005, 12:42 PM
:jam: :jam: :jam:

Ann Allusion
01-15-2005, 01:27 PM
"The Truth will set you free"...Right On!... :D :rockon:

thanks, heaven

HeavenBesideYou
01-16-2005, 09:54 AM
January 16th

"God is just and merciful."

When others wrong us, we cry out for justice. When we wrong God, we cry out for mercy. Fortunately, God is merciful. But if we don't accept his merciful gift of salvation, we are subject to God's justice, the punishment of eternal death and separation from God. Until God sets up his eternal kingdom, where perfect justice prevails, justice will continue to be needed here on earth—both God's justice to urge us toward his kingdom, and the law and order to keep anarchy from ruling. While justice provides law and order, mercy provides hope and forgiveness—God's formula for restoration.

He made [Sodom and Gomorrah] an example of what will happen to ungodly people. But at the same time, God rescued Lot out of Sodom because he was a good man.

2 Peter 1:6-8

Heaven

creedsister
01-16-2005, 10:12 AM
A Plea For Judgement, :jam: One Of The Reasons Why We Must Trust God And Lean Not On Our Understanding,

HeavenBesideYou
01-17-2005, 06:38 AM
January 17th

"Stars."

They've always been a source of constant hope for God's people. "Your descendants will be like the stars," God told Abraham. "When I see the stars, what is man that you are mindful of him?" the Psalms ask. The Wisemen from the East followed a star to Jesus. Luke reminds us that Jesus was a bright star come to us from heaven to shine God's light to those in darkness. And now, we're stars. God's points of light in the dark sky of the universe. So let's make today a day where our light shines God's glory to a dark world around us.

Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe as you hold out the word of life.

Philippians 2:14-16

Heaven

creedsister
01-17-2005, 12:59 PM
:bounce: :bounce:

Torn Daredevil
01-17-2005, 08:59 PM
A Plea For Judgement, :jam: One Of The Reasons Why We Must Trust God And Lean Not On Our Understanding,
I used to think you were crazy and could'nt type (LOL), but you are oh-so correct.

HeavenBesideYou
01-18-2005, 06:30 AM
I used to think you were crazy and could'nt type (LOL), but you are oh-so correct.

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou
01-18-2005, 06:31 AM
January 18th

"Is God always fair?"

We beg God, not for fairness, lest that bring judgment, but for mercy, so it will not.

O Lord, God of Israel, you are just. We stand before you in our guilt.

Ezra 9:15

Heaven

creedsister
01-18-2005, 11:10 AM
:) well thanks

creedsister
01-18-2005, 11:21 AM
January 18th

"Is God always fair?"

We beg God, not for fairness, lest that bring judgment, but for mercy, so it will not.

O Lord, God of Israel, you are just. We stand before you in our guilt.

Ezra 9:15

Heaven

:pimp: AMEN Job 25. come on come on, NO MAN IS JUSTIFIED WITH GOD Verse 4>5......Behold :jam: even to the moon and it shines not yea the stars are not pure in his Sight,

HeavenBesideYou
01-19-2005, 06:33 AM
January 19th

"The Golden Rule."

Imagine how different our world would be if we practiced this principle, not just in our "church life" but in our daily life with our family, with our coworkers and employer, with the people we manage, with the folks on the freeway and in the neighborhoods where we drive, toward the waiters and waitresses who serve us. What a wonderfully different world it would be if the Golden Rule were to be practiced.

I think I'll start changing my world with it today!

How about you?

In everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the prophets.

Matthew 7:12

Heaven

Ann Allusion
01-19-2005, 10:05 AM
To treat others as you would be treated would change so many things in the world, thanks for the thought, heaven...:rockon:

creedsister
01-19-2005, 01:48 PM
To treat others as you would be treated would change so many things in the world, thanks for the thought, heaven...:rockon:
Freaking A it Would :rockon:

HeavenBesideYou
01-20-2005, 06:25 AM
January 20th

"What should I do when justice is abused?"

Continue to do what is right. Don't become unjust yourself.

"Be just and fair to all", says the Lord. "Do what is right and good."

Isaiah 56:1

Heaven

Ann Allusion
01-20-2005, 11:49 AM
Thanks, heaven...this will come in handy, for sure... ;)

creedsister
01-20-2005, 12:04 PM
Matt.5.43 48, Ye Have Heared That It Hath Been Said, You Shall Love Your Neighbour And Hate Thine Bad Dudes, But I Say Unto You Love Your Enemies, Bless Theme That Curse You, Do Good To Theme That Hate You And Pray For Theme Whish Despite fully Use You And Persecute you, That Ye May Be Children Of Your Father Which Is Heaven For He Maketh his sun to Rise On The Evil And Sendeth Rain On The Just And Unjust, For If We Love Theme Which Love You, Be Therefore Perfect Even As Your Father Which Is Heaven Is Perfect, Do Unto Others As You Would Have Theme To Do Unto You, Blessed Are The Merciful For They Shall Obtain Mercy, :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
01-21-2005, 06:25 AM
January 21st

"Sowing the seeds of (fruit and blessing) love..."

Isn't it incredible how huge trees grow out of tiny seeds! This principle runs throughout all of life. We can never completely get away from the seeds we sow. So let's not fool ourselves while we're trying to do a "snow job" on God. Let's make sure the seeds we sow are the ones we want sprouting up!

Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit will reap eternal life.

Galatians 6:7-8

Heaven

Ann Allusion
01-21-2005, 01:05 PM
Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit will reap eternal life.

Only God knows all...even to the point that a seed that man percieves as a weed, after sprouting, is also useful... :D ...

again thanks for the thought, heaven.

creedsister
01-21-2005, 01:39 PM
Matt.13.19.23 When Anyone hears the word of the kingdom and understands it not, then cometh the wicked one, ya,alls, and catcheth it, Uh Oh, Away That Which Was Sown in His Heart, This Is He That Received Seed By The Way Side, But He That Received the seed in to Stony places , the same is he that heareth the Word and anon with joy receiveth it, yet he hath not root in him self but dureth for a while, for when tribulation, or persecution ariseth B/c Of The Word, By And By He Is Offeneded, Oh Well, Tough, He Also That Received seed amoung the thorns is he that heareth the word and the care of this world and the deceitfulness, of riches CHOKE The Word, And He Becomeeth Unfruitful, But He That Received seed into the Good Ground Is He That Heareth The Word And Understandeth It Which Also Beareth Fruit And Bringeth Fourth Some An Hundred Fold Some Sixty Some Thirty, Verse,37.41, He That Soweth The Good Seed Is The Son Of a Man the Filed, ya,alls is the World The Good Seed Are The Children Of the kingdom But Those Tares, Ya,alls Yes We Know Who Sowed Theme, The Harvest Is The End Of The World And The Reapers Are The Angels, :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
01-22-2005, 10:11 AM
January 22nd

"Ask, Seek, Knock!"

Ask! So often we're afraid to ask for help because we have to admit we don't have the answers. Seek! Effort and interest and perseverance are necessary and that's sometimes hard. Knock! But God wants us to use the A.S.K. principle and bring our hearts before him. So let's not whine, complain, desire, and want. Let's A.S.K. our Father and seek his glory.

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened."

Matthew 7:7-8

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou
01-22-2005, 10:12 AM
Only God knows all...even to the point that a seed that man percieves as a weed, after sprouting, is also useful... :D ...

again thanks for the thought, heaven.

:bumpup:

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou
01-22-2005, 10:14 AM
Matt.13.19.23 When Anyone hears the word of the kingdom and understands it not, then cometh the wicked one, ya,alls, and catcheth it, Uh Oh, Away That Which Was Sown in His Heart, This Is He That Received Seed By The Way Side, But He That Received the seed in to Stony places , the same is he that heareth the Word and anon with joy receiveth it, yet he hath not root in him self but dureth for a while, for when tribulation, or persecution ariseth B/c Of The Word, By And By He Is Offeneded, Oh Well, Tough, He Also That Received seed amoung the thorns is he that heareth the word and the care of this world and the deceitfulness, of riches CHOKE The Word, And He Becomeeth Unfruitful, But He That Received seed into the Good Ground Is He That Heareth The Word And Understandeth It Which Also Beareth Fruit And Bringeth Fourth Some An Hundred Fold Some Sixty Some Thirty, Verse,37.41, He That Soweth The Good Seed Is The Son Of a Man the Filed, ya,alls is the World The Good Seed Are The Children Of the kingdom But Those Tares, Ya,alls Yes We Know Who Sowed Theme, The Harvest Is The End Of The World And The Reapers Are The Angels, :jam: :jam:

:thewave:

Heaven

creedsister
01-22-2005, 10:39 AM
:jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: January 22nd

"Ask, Seek, Knock!"

Ask! So often we're afraid to ask for help because we have to admit we don't have the answers. Seek! Effort and interest and perseverance are necessary and that's sometimes hard. Knock! But God wants us to use the A.S.K. principle and bring our hearts before him. So let's not whine, complain, desire, and want. Let's A.S.K. our Father and seek his glory.

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened."

Matthew 7:7-8

Heaven

Ann Allusion
01-22-2005, 11:50 AM
never a reason to stop A.S.K.ing.
how else would we know?
:rockon:

HeavenBesideYou
01-23-2005, 10:24 AM
January 23rd

"Wisdom."

Wisdom is ours only if we seek it above all other possessions and value it above all other diversions. God longs to impart it, but there is something about wisdom that demands we value it before we can receive it.

If any of you lacks wisdom he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.

James 1:5

Heaven

creedsister
01-23-2005, 10:33 AM
:jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
01-24-2005, 06:20 AM
January 24th

"Nonjudgmental intervention."

In a day when intervening in someone's life is no longer politically and socially correct, these verses ring out like a gunshot on a still night. Sin is still real and is just as deadly as ever. Yet because we fear being branded judgmental, we let many who are trapped by sin go to their spiritual death. The call is for nonjudgmental intervention, we recognize the gravity of the sin and the need of the sinner, without feeling arrogant in our righteousness. "There but for the grace of God go I."

If someone is caught in a sin, you who are spiritual should restore him gently. But watch yourself, or you also may be tempted.

Galatians 6:1

Heaven

creedsister
01-24-2005, 01:40 PM
Let Not Your Eye Be Darkened, FEAR NOT theme which kill the body but are able to kill the soul But rather to fear him which is able to fear both soul and body Matt.11.28 Matt.7.2.5 For With What Judgemeant you judge you shall be judged and with what messure ye mete it shall be measured to you again, and why beholdest thou motes that is your brothers but tak a look at your own eye and behold what is your probleam, thou hypocrite first cast out that beam out of your eye and then ye shall see clarly to cast out the mote in your brothers eye :jam:

Ann Allusion
01-24-2005, 01:45 PM
If someone is caught in a sin, you who are spiritual should restore him gently. But watch yourself, or you also may be tempted.

temptation is like a vapor that seeks it's own level...to help someone instead of judge them...we therefore, must humble ourselves while remaining strong in our faith and beliefs, and let them know we will always be there for them.

again, a very good choice in scripture, heaven...:rockon:

HeavenBesideYou
01-25-2005, 06:22 AM
January 25th

"God alone is worthy of our highest praise."

The people of God are exhorted to praise him with singing, music, and great joy.

Let everything that lives sing praises to the LORD!

Psalm 150:6

Heaven

creedsister
01-25-2005, 10:17 AM
:syncdance :syncdance :syncdance :bounce:

HeavenBesideYou
01-26-2005, 06:26 AM
January 26th

"Humble yourselves."

That sounds obscene. At least to the culture of self-promotion and "get ahead at all cost" and "don't look back, the competition is gaining on you" it sounds obscene...

Humility is a forgotten virtue. Often confused with weakness or timidity, humility is about knowing our proper place in the world without flaunting it. Only God can exalt in a permanent way, so the key is to know our place before him and let him put us in the place he chooses to honor him.

Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.

James 4:10

Heaven

creedsister
01-26-2005, 07:10 AM
AMEN AND AMEN.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jam: :jam:

Ann Allusion
01-26-2005, 01:02 PM
Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.

James 4:10

humility is where we find our greatest strength...for it is there we realize our Creator's plan for us...thanks for the post, heaven.

HeavenBesideYou
01-27-2005, 06:20 AM
humility is where we find our greatest strength...for it is there we realize our Creator's plan for us...thanks for the post, heaven.

:bounce:

Indeed!!!

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou
01-27-2005, 06:20 AM
January 27th

"Spiritual Warfare."

How often do you forget that we are in a spiritual war? Our enemy is deceptively cunning, take away the immediacy of a threat and the danger appears gone. But he's there, always. But rather than try to guess his plans and counter all of his moves, Paul reminds us to simply take up the tools God has given us and stand up to the evil one.

Our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

Ephesians 6:12-13

Heaven

creedsister
01-27-2005, 03:15 PM
:jam: :jam: :jam: NO WEAPON SHALL PROSPER ~~~ :thewave:

HeavenBesideYou
01-28-2005, 06:17 AM
January 28th

"Genuine worship."

Genuine worship is a gift. Since God is spirit, since he is holy, we cannot fully approach him without the gift and blessing of his Holy Spirit. As Christians who received his Spirit when we were baptized into Christ and born of God, we can now speak to him and worship him Spirit to Spirit.

God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship him in spirit and in truth.

John 4:24

Heaven

creedsister
01-28-2005, 10:31 AM
Ye Worship Ye Know Not What We Know what we worship ya,alls, but i tell ya For salvation is of the Jews Ya,all,s But Hey, The Hour Comeeth And Now Is When The True Worshippers Shall Worship In Truth And In Spirt Come On Come On I That Speak Unto Thee Am He, LETS WORSHIP ON So All You Ye Truth Worshippers Ya,alls Gots It A Going On WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :syncdance :syncdance

HeavenBesideYou
01-29-2005, 07:49 AM
January 29th

"Lift your voice!"

If we don't lift our voices in praise of Jesus as our Lord and King, the very rocks and stones will cry out!

If they kept quiet, the stones along the road would burst into cheers!

Luke 19:36-40

Heaven

creedsister
01-29-2005, 09:41 AM
:bounce: :bounce: AMEN !!!!!! AND AMEN

HeavenBesideYou
01-30-2005, 09:22 AM
January 30th

"You mean I have to put up with that!?"

There are those folks in life about whom the saying is true: "They are the grit out of which we are to fashion our pearl." But our great example in this challenge is Jesus. Think of what he had to put up with in his 12 disciples. Remember how transformational his patience and gentleness with them was. Can we dare to less?

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.

Ephesians 4:2

Heaven

creedsister
01-30-2005, 12:55 PM
And If Tresspass Aganist You 7 times A day thats a lot and 7 times in day turn again to the th thee saying i repent thou shalt forgive him Luke 17.4 :)

HeavenBesideYou
01-31-2005, 06:46 AM
January 31st

"Forgiveness"

Forgiveness is such a sweet blessing. But God does more than forgive! He cleanses and forgets. His love is not metered out or carefully rationed. He pours it out upon us if we genuinely seek him as our God and Father.

You are forgiving and good, O Lord, abounding in love to all who call on you.

Psalm 86:5

Heaven

creedsister
01-31-2005, 09:57 AM
:) :) Praise Da Lord, HEV, :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

Ann Allusion
01-31-2005, 11:58 AM
"Forgiveness"...how much better it would be if mankind could reflect such a thing...but with humans, seems there are always strings attached with forgiveness...and sadly most of them never forget...all part of the unconditional LOVE that is our Creator.

:rockon:, heaven...and thanks for the posts each day... :)

HeavenBesideYou
02-01-2005, 06:19 AM
:o

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou
02-01-2005, 06:20 AM
February 1st

"The third dimension."

So many times Satan seduces us into a flat, 2 dimensional Christianity... Going to church and doing good deeds. But God calls us to a three dimensional faith. He wants us to love him with all of our being in all of our actions and with all of our might.

Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.

Deuteronomy 6:4-5

Heaven

creedsister
02-01-2005, 10:41 AM
I Will Love Thee O LORD My Stregnth THE Lord Is My Stregnth NO Other God Can Bear This The Lord Is My Rock MJy Fortess And My Dliverer My God My Stregnth In Whom I Will Trust My Bucler And The Horn Of My Salvation And My High Tower I Will Call Upon The Lord My God Who Shall Be Praised Lets Us Not Oh Lord Struggle In Vain But For You Oh God The High Tower Be Not Far From Us In Our Time Of Need Deliver My Soul My High Tower From The Sword My Darling From The Power Of The Dog Save Me From The Lions Mouth For Thou Hast Heared Me From The Horns of the unicorns FOR YOU OUR GOD dont mess the rest we you know the best PRAISE THE LORD :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
02-02-2005, 06:22 AM
February 2nd

"Just feeling good this morning!" :)

When we live in harmony with the Lord, it is joy and delight to linger in his presence.

Sing praises to God and to his name! Sing loud praises to him who rides the clouds! His name is the Lord - rejoice in his presence!

Psalm 68:4

Heaven

creedsister
02-02-2005, 09:47 AM
Blessed Is GOD Which Hath Not Turned Away My Prayer Not His Mercy From Me :) :) :) LET GOD Arise Let His Enemies Be Scarrtered Let Theme That Also Hat Him Flee Before Him As Wax Melted Before The Fire So Let The Wicked Perish At The Presence Of GOD But Let Those Which Love The Lay And Do His Commandments BE GLAD Let Theme Exceedingly REJOICE :smokin: :rockon:

creedsister
02-02-2005, 09:48 AM
:o LAW HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa Not Lay :o

HeavenBesideYou
02-04-2005, 05:28 AM
February 4th

"The Thief of Always."

So many things in our lives can be stolen away by natural disasters, aging, and death. Satan could be appropriately called "The Thief of Always." But God is immovable and unstealable! We can invest ourselves in him and know our spirits are secure in his care. He is a fortress and a refuge.

I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.

Psalm 59:16

Heaven

creedsister
02-04-2005, 11:02 AM
:smokin: :jam: :jam: :jam: Matt.ch.9 & 11 :rockon:

Ann Allusion
02-04-2005, 11:22 AM
I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.

Psalm 59:16

reminds me of the hymn..."A Mighty Fortress Is Our God"... :)
thanks, heaven...

HeavenBesideYou
02-05-2005, 07:41 AM
February 5th

"Wherever we go God is there."

When we walk close to the Lord, somehow people sense that we have been with him.

When Moses came down the mountain... He wasn't aware that his face glowed because he had spoken to the LORD face to face.

Exodus 34:29

Heaven

creedsister
02-05-2005, 01:11 PM
:) :jam: