Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
I think I know what all the singles are [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : I think I know what all the singles are

Greenworld
10-18-2004, 05:35 PM
This is just a hunch, but I noticed that four of the clips on the AB music page(the official site) are 2 min. clips, while the rest are 30sec.The ones with 2 mins each are:

Open Your Eyes
Find the Real
One Day Remains
Down to my Last

The reason i'd think these are the singles is that the band would want longer clips for the radio songs, so if you hear FTR and like it, go to the site and you can hear half of it instead of a small portion.this is kind of cool because the slowest song there is DTML and that one is nowhere as soft as some of creeds ballads. Its good to see some hard rockers coming our way, i'm especially glad about ODR. just a thought though.

Torn Daredevil
10-18-2004, 05:46 PM
Ummmmmmm, sorry, no. Those were just the first four clips released, in that order.

And they most likely haven't made a decision on singles 3 and 4 (and maybe even 2!) yet.

TremontiRx
10-18-2004, 09:25 PM
They did announce that FTR would be the second single at the show on 10/13 in Norfolk, VA.

AndrewFromABRox
10-18-2004, 09:47 PM
Mark said that he wanted DTML to be a single, so that might be right, but you never know, i honestly doubt they have made their decision yet, i think they want the fans to decide.