Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Do You Wanna Hear Another Stapp Radio Interview?:maybe Not But Itīs a Tentation [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Do You Wanna Hear Another Stapp Radio Interview?:maybe Not But Itīs a Tentation

Trimontana
10-17-2004, 11:41 PM
jUST CLICK:www.passionbreedsfollowers.com/media/audio/interviews/OHP.zip

Interview at Open House Party on saturday night

Torn Daredevil
10-18-2004, 12:30 AM
What's a "tentation?" (LOL!!!)

Ann Allusion
10-18-2004, 12:46 AM
well, if you think it's all a "repeat", Trimonta...then why are you listening?

that is what Tentation means..."A mode of adjusting or operating by repeated trials or experiments." if that's what some think, then why do you even bother to listen?

Trimontana
10-18-2004, 05:29 AM
well, if you think it's all a "repeat", Trimonta...then why are you listening?

that is what Tentation means..."A mode of adjusting or operating by repeated trials or experiments." if that's what some think, then why do you even bother to listen?

I donīt think itīs a repetition, just i said that cuz we are posting his radio interviews and some people can think:"Oh my God another one". Just that.

About why i wrote tentation...itīs "Temptation"...what i was thinking about????.Maybe too much Tremonti in my mind... ;)

Shadow
10-18-2004, 02:29 PM
What is wrong with another interview? Scott is out on a Radio Promotional Tour for Relearn Love. Scott's die-hard fans are happy to hear another interview.

It sure is interesting how so many people are against Scott, but they still want to know all about him and what goes on at PBF.

Trimontana
10-18-2004, 03:27 PM
Thatīs nothing wrong with another interview...whatīs wrong itīs what he says in them.... :o

Shadow
10-18-2004, 09:52 PM
Thatīs nothing wrong with another interview...whatīs wrong itīs what he says in them.... :o
I can say the same thing AB.

Torn Daredevil
10-18-2004, 09:54 PM
Hey, TRIMONTANA, yeah I knew you meant temptation, I was just joking around. I think ANN ALLUSION is crazy (I have no fucking clue what she was talking about, defining tentation!?). LOL

Scotts Angel
01-02-2005, 01:24 AM
Hi there! I'm new here. I was so nervous! I was going on a weekend getaway with my husband, and 2 girls for Sweetest day on Saturday Oct. 16th, when I happened to hear on a radio station that he would be on open house party. I was driving, and my husband (knowing how much I LOVE Scott), remembered the number as a Sweetest day gift to me. (usually he never remembers anything.) I pulled over in a parking lot, and called on my cell. After a few minutes I finally GOT THROUGH! I was in shock! I was on hold for a half hour, but it was worth it! Did any of you hear me on the interview? I forgot most of what I had wanted to say when it was finally my turn, but I did say that if I was going to dedicate a Creed song to Scott, It would have to be: "Who's Got My Back Now", as I told him that me, as well as all of his fans were standing behind him in his new carrer venture. I also asked him, if he would be touring soon. I had to be screened by the station before they let me talk to him. I had to pretend I was talking to an old friend, as I was shaking when I finally got to talk to him, and I was forgetting what I wanted to say, but I guess I didn't do to bad :smokin:
I know I will probably get some arguments from some of you, but I am at least one of the #1 Creed/Scott fans!! I have seen them many times, and I always have General Admission tickets, with a long wait outside, alot of times in the cold. I always get directly in front of the Catwalk (where Scott is), and have many stories to tell about that. I have met some other bands Creed played with on thier last tour, but always missed out on meeting Creed. I am he** bent on meeting at least Scott one day, and my SWEET HUSBAND, just helped me feel one step closer to that goal. What a Sweetest day gift!!!!!! :D

The Lithium
01-04-2005, 05:14 AM
I can say the same thing AB.
Yeah, besides from the fact that AB is telling the truth, and Stapp flat lies I totally agree! (Still love his music, voice and rocking out, but he've gone too far this time)