Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Prayers Desperately Needed........ [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Prayers Desperately Needed........

John 3:16
12-06-2002, 10:01 AM
Please lift up your prayers for the Stapp family as they need to be held in God's arms right now.

This is a family in crisis and the most powerful thing that anyone can do to help is to seek God's will for their lives and their family.

Thank You,
John

TeriB19
12-06-2002, 10:15 AM
John, nice to see you back! They are all in my prayers.

Siana
12-06-2002, 10:20 AM
i pray for them too

hotforscott
12-06-2002, 11:58 AM
i will also.

Sheila63
12-06-2002, 12:42 PM
I have been saying prayers for them and will continue to do so. I totally believe in the power of prayer! :angel:

Dogstar
12-06-2002, 03:40 PM
I have been praying for them, too. I believe in it as well. It can only help!

Kim V.
12-06-2002, 03:42 PM
I've been praying for Scott, Jagger, and yes, even Hillaree. They all need God's touch right now, to get through this trying time. I pray for God to give them all peace and rest, and eventually joy to fill their lives again, after their healing process is complete. Scott needs healing of body, mind and spirit. He's taken so many blows this year - physical and emotional. Lord, please let him open up to you more than ever, seeking your face in this trial. Let him feel your perfect love and strength to sustain him. In Jesus' name.... Amen... :peacelove :stapp:

Sheila63
12-06-2002, 04:11 PM
Awesome post, Kim V!! I feel exactly the same way.

:angel:

Bridge of Clay
12-06-2002, 07:22 PM
done...
doing...
will do...

souldancer
12-07-2002, 04:43 AM
Sending out prayers and blessings for inner strength and lots of peace and healing. love on.

Amish Warlord
12-08-2002, 01:46 AM
Stapps drinking problem deserves no prayers. I"m sorry, but, he who messes with his body in such a way as to alter his brain, deserves anything that comes to him. Not to mention, that prayer will do nothing for this. HE simply must go on on his own, as that is all any human being can do.

-J

souldancer
12-08-2002, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by Amish Warlord
<b>Stapps drinking problem deserves no prayers. &nbsp;I"m sorry, but, he who messes with his body in such a way as to alter his brain, deserves anything that comes to him. &nbsp;</b> Are you for real? I have to take a break and breathe before I wrath out something here....

Dogstar
12-08-2002, 01:57 AM
<b>Stapps drinking problem deserves no prayers. &nbsp;I"m sorry, but, he who messes with his body in such a way as to alter his brain, deserves anything that comes to him. &nbsp;Not to mention, that prayer will do nothing for this. &nbsp;HE simply must go on on his own, as that is all any human being can do.

-J </b>

Troll alert, troll alert...this is either Creedfaner, or his little buddy.

Amish Warlord
12-08-2002, 01:59 AM
Not a troll.. just opinion. a troll would go:

"Fuck you all, your god sucks, i wish you all would just die."

that's a troll... that's not what i'm saying. i'm saying that stapp has a drinking problem(see: vh1 stills) and that i despise drinking, drugs, etc... anything that messes with your mind is NOT cool.

-J

souldancer
12-08-2002, 02:03 AM
i despise &nbsp;anything that messes with your mind is NOT cool.
-J INCLUDING hateful, narrowminded comments like yours!

Dogstar
12-08-2002, 02:05 AM
Whatever. I'm not going to dignify your posts with any further responses. Trolls come in all shapes and attitudes. Some are more subtle than others. You were here with Creedfaner to disrupt and *terrorize* the board, so poof to you. I'm done with you now. I only posted for the purpose of edification for other members...Buh-bye.

TeriB19
12-08-2002, 09:56 AM
Changing the subject now to get away from the Ass-ish Warlord, the tour is winding down now, they play tonight then not again for awhile. I am hoping they can get back to Florida, spend some nice holiday time with their families and friends. I am praying they just relax and take a long deep breath and come back rocking the house on NYE. Then another long break.

hotforscott
12-08-2002, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by TeriB19
Changing the subject now to get away from the Ass-ish Warlord, the tour is winding down now, they play tonight then not again for awhile. I am hoping they can get back to Florida, spend some nice holiday time with their families and friends. I am praying they just relax and take a long deep breath and come back rocking the house on NYE. Then another long break.

Sounds like a plan to me Teri! I must add that they will rock the house in Chicago also. WE LOVE YOU CREED!!!!!!!!

TeriB19
12-08-2002, 10:06 AM
Sorry Carrie, should've included you guys in Chicago. ROCK CHICAGO CREED!!!!! Then rock Philly, then relax. ;)

hotforscott
12-08-2002, 10:16 AM
Not a problem, I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!

Siana
12-12-2002, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
done...
doing...
will do...

ain't you sweet...:angel:

Amish Warlord
12-14-2002, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Dogstar
Whatever. I'm not going to dignify your posts with any further responses.

Wow, you sure kept to that, now didn't you? way to keep your word there, bud.

-J

TeriB19
12-14-2002, 03:46 PM
<b>Not a troll.. just opinion. &nbsp;a troll would go:

that's a troll... </b> From this post and from your signature, you're admitting you're a troll. Can't you go find a bridge to go live under? Or a bus?

Bridge of Clay
12-15-2002, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by Siana
ain't you sweet...:angel:

:P :angel:

hihihihi (shy laugh) Siana thinks I´m sweet! :embarass:

whocares
12-16-2002, 11:14 AM
i find it interesting that the moderator of this board would allow someone to say things such as "f.... your lord"" . steve , this person really needs to go from here. im sure your a busy guy. but i personally find this so offensive. thanks steve. lets get this person..OUT OF HERE

Dogstar
12-16-2002, 08:16 PM
Wow, you sure kept to that, now didn't you? &nbsp;way to keep your word there, bud.

-J

I don't recall ever saying I was perfect.

KBoo925
12-18-2002, 10:21 PM
I don't usually have the time to check out all the posts on this one, but for some reason I ws inspired to do so tonight and I was really shocked by some of the comments here. I think that we should all (warlords especially) remember some of the words that the band has sent out to the world...

"Just give love to all"

"Let love erase all our hate"

"There's a peace inside us all"

"I hoped I helped you live"

These words hold so much meaning for me...and I believe that word have great power....and that positive messages like these can deeply affect a very troubled world. Yes, many of us have very different beliefs about the nature of man and God. And, I can speak for myself when I say that I have struggled w/many questions about it, and also w/hurting myself as a result of some very hard times in my life and weakness and confusion. Who are we to judge anyone who we think is "messing up"? Instead, I try to take the suffering and turn it around as Scott has done time and time again, to find love and more compassion for others. That is why this man, and so many others have inspired me so deeply. In spite of his seeming drunk (and, I'm not so sure about that really, I wasn't there), he still found a way to say these words on VH1 "Love one another". So, thanks for the reminder Scott. And, thanks to you guys for letting me go on here.....
Just had to get that off my chest.
Take care,
Karin

souldancer
12-18-2002, 10:40 PM
Kboo. Thanks. Glad you shared and appreciated the reminder of all the good that Creed brings to those with open hearts and minds. Rock & Om on...;)

Dogstar
12-18-2002, 10:42 PM
Amen, KBoo and SD....by the way...back to the original topic of this thread. ..

I have a very good friend who is going through an awful time right now. I can't go into details but suffice it to say he could use any and all prayers. Thanks.:angel:

TeriB19
12-19-2002, 10:00 PM
You know that any friend of yours gets all the prayers I can muster. Will keep hoping for the best.

KBoo925
12-19-2002, 10:10 PM
Dogstar...if you feel comfortable giving out his name, I would be happy to put it on my altar (I have a little space where I do yoga and say prayers in the morning). I've sent you good thoughts for him....take care,
Karin

Dogstar
12-19-2002, 11:26 PM
Many thanks, you guys. I'm not sure I feel comfortable giving out his name, but KBoo, you could just call him Dogstar's friend :).

souldancer
12-20-2002, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by Dogstar
I have a very good friend who is going through an awful time right now. I can't go into details but suffice it to say he could use any and all prayers. Thanks.:angel:
Sending prayers of strength and hope for your friend, and guidance for you. Peace and love to all that surround you. Thanks for sharing and letting us 'give love to all'

DangerousDan85
12-20-2002, 02:05 AM
<b>Not a troll.. just opinion. &nbsp;a troll would go:

that's a troll... that's not what i'm saying. i'm saying that stapp has a drinking problem(see: vh1 stills) and that i despise drinking, drugs, etc... anything that messes with your mind is NOT cool.

-J </b>

how do you know he has a drinking problem, do you work at the liquor store he buys it at.

Dogstar
12-20-2002, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by souldancer
Sending prayers of strength and hope for your friend, and guidance for you. &nbsp;Peace and love to all that surround you. Thanks for sharing and letting us 'give love to all'
:angel: Thanks, SD!

Sheila63
12-20-2002, 06:03 PM
I couldn't agree with you more, KB00 and souldancer!! Dogstar, I'll say a prayer for your friend too. I've had some tough times myself and I hope he's doing better real soon.

Dogstar
12-20-2002, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by creedfan63
I couldn't agree with you more, KB00 and souldancer!! &nbsp;Dogstar, I'll say a prayer for your friend too. &nbsp;I've had some tough times myself and I hope he's doing better real soon.

I really appreciated this, you guys. I can't tell you how much. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

souldancer
12-21-2002, 02:36 AM
you are welcome. And, thank YOU too. I think we live that theme of Pay it Forward. Thinking of you.

Dogstar
12-21-2002, 02:41 AM
Right back at ya, SD!

KBoo925
12-21-2002, 12:46 PM
I really believe in the power of prayer and intention. When I was really sick (years ago), I recieved many notes from people of many different faiths praying for me. I know that got me through. I have a note on my altar...it reminds me that I'm not just doing this for myself. I feel blessed to dedicate my practice to others. I hope all is well w/you. Take care and God Bless.
Peace,
Karin

Dogstar
12-22-2002, 03:20 AM