Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Pharisees Asked For A Sign [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Pharisees Asked For A Sign

creedsister
10-13-2004, 12:37 PM
Why Yes : Mark.ch 8 And the came fourth And Began to Question Him SEEKING OF HIM A SIGN FROM HEVAVEN TEMPTING HIM.......And He sighed DEEPLY :( In His Spirt Saith why do you and again why do you seek after a sign Verliy i say unto you NO SIGN SHALL BE GIVEN......Take heed and beware of the leavings Of The Pharisees And Of Herod Why Reason Ye B/c You Have No Bread Perceive yet not yet neither UNDERSTAND have ye your hearts be hardend Having Eyes You See Not And Having Ears hear ye not..Verse 19.20.21 How Is Not That Ye Do Not Understand.....Mark Ch.7 6.13 And Again Mark ch.14 .verse 48.49.......And...Verse 62...I,am And Ye Shall See The Son Of Man Sitting on the right hand of power And Coming In The Clouds..... :jam: BLESSED IS THE PURE OF HEART FOR THEY SHALL SEE GOD :jam: :jam:

Ann Allusion
10-14-2004, 01:39 AM
much like today...people have eyes and do not see, ears and do not hear...and when the time comes...that too, they will attempt to explain away...everything hinges on Faith...and never forgetting to believe.... :)

:jam:...good post, CS...

creedsister
10-14-2004, 10:42 AM
:bow: :jam: :jam:

Sincirr
10-19-2004, 09:36 PM
I like her. :D

creedsister
10-20-2004, 02:27 PM
:o I like her. :D dont make me blush :D