Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Scott Stapp and Creed [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Scott Stapp and Creed

Grunge_Rocker
10-12-2004, 02:46 PM
I was just sitting here thinking for a while. I don't intend for this post to be offensive to anyone at all, it was something funny that occured to me while I was sitting in a daze.

I wonder what would happen if Scott Stapp later decides that he wants to rejoin Creed, and that Creed also wants him back;

Could they still market themselves under the same signature of Creed, or would they have to call themselves something else, similar:

"And Myles Kennedy would like to open for the new band, Crapp!" (Creed + Stapp).

Grunge_Rocker
10-12-2004, 02:49 PM
You probably couldn't really think of anything to replay to about this; I know I couldn't. If you do then that's alright too. I'm just surprised that nobody else beat me to storming this one up!

Steve
10-12-2004, 03:08 PM
Creed is no more as of right now. When you say "and that Creed also wants him back" - there is no Creed. Creed has broken up.

Bridge of Clay
10-12-2004, 05:11 PM
What Steve said.

Trimontana
10-12-2004, 07:50 PM
There is any other topic better than imagining the HAPPY NEVERENDING REUNION of Creed?. That question star to stink...there´s no Creed no more...just AB and Scott solo career. Who gives more?.... :mad1:

Ann Allusion
10-12-2004, 08:10 PM
Grunge....i can see your thoughts were the musings of a wandering mind and nothing more....everyone can daydream...nothing wrong with that.

Creed may be NO MORE as everyone is saying...but MUSIC is ETERNAL...it lasts forever just as the memories it evokes in the minds of those that it touched...and Creed truely touched a lot of people in many ways.

Dismissing the memories and the music still enjoyed by those that cared about Creed for what it was, and the MAGIC they had together, in my opinion...NO MATTER HOW IGNORANT certain people choose to believe i am...is not acceptable...

By respecting each person having their own memories of their experiences with Creeds music and shows...allows Creed to live on...

Stapp may be doing a solo album...and AB has chosen to do the same....this is the outcome of Creed....because without Creed...the gifts each member has may not have been as well known as they are now, if at all.

ctfan
10-12-2004, 08:19 PM
Grunge....i can see your thoughts were the musings of a wandering mind and nothing more....everyone can daydream...nothing wrong with that.

Creed may be NO MORE as everyone is saying...but MUSIC is ETERNAL...it lasts forever just as the memories it evokes in the minds of those that it touched...and Creed truely touched a lot of people in many ways.

Dismissing the memories and the music still enjoyed by those that cared about Creed for what it was, and the MAGIC they had together, in my opinion...NO MATTER HOW IGNORANT certain people choose to believe i am...is not acceptable...

By respecting each person having their own memories of their experiences with Creeds music and shows...allows Creed to live on...

Stapp may be doing a solo album...and AB has chosen to do the same....this is the outcome of Creed....because without Creed...the gifts each member has may not have been as well known as they are now, if at all.

Your not ignorant Ann. Not your opinions, or the way you feel should ever be thought of that way. :)

As for your thread Grunge. No comment, I'm not getting into it.

Trimontana
10-12-2004, 08:43 PM
To be honest i´m still crying when i see Creed performances in my dvd. And i cried too when i saw Mark and the guys in concert with AB cos remind me when i saw Creed on tour their last year.

The Lithium
10-15-2004, 03:47 AM
I quote Mark Tremonti: "No, Creed will never reunite. The day Alter Bridge is through, I'm through!"

aussiecreeder
10-16-2004, 04:55 AM
i hope it doesn't happen but i have this fear of creed going on just with stapp and some other guys. sound familiar?

The Lithium
10-16-2004, 07:51 AM
I would boycott that band if they called themselvs Creed.

aussiecreeder
10-16-2004, 08:57 AM
I would boycott that band if they called themselvs Creed.

perhaps you would but many would buy anything to do with any of the members particulary scott.

Steve
10-16-2004, 10:00 AM
GCreed may be NO MORE as everyone is saying...but MUSIC is ETERNAL...it lasts forever just as the memories it evokes in the minds of those that it touched...and Creed truely touched a lot of people in many ways.

I agree. In fact last night as I was driving over to attend a hockey game I popped in the My Own Prison CD, which I haven't listened to for a while. It just reminded me of the very first Creed show I saw them play. Ah the memories.

aussiecreeder
10-16-2004, 10:56 AM
I agree. In fact last night as I was driving over to attend a hockey game I popped in the My Own Prison CD, which I haven't listened to for a while. It just reminded me of the very first Creed show I saw them play. Ah the memories.

i agree as well. seems that some people can no longer listen to creed which is a shame. i will continue to enjoy the music for the forseeable music whichever "side" i support or respect as people.

Dogstar
10-16-2004, 11:32 AM
I will always enjoy Creed's music. It brought me countless hours of enjoyment and a great group of new friends, here and IRL. I thank them for sharing their gift with us.