Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Alter Bridge on The Tonight Show? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Alter Bridge on The Tonight Show?

Torn Daredevil
10-08-2004, 12:28 AM
Folks, there is a very high possibility we may get to see the guys on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno this month. They play a show in Anaheim on the 26th of October (I'm from Milwaukee, but was at this location in August at Downtown Disney and it is very cool), do not have a show on the 27th, and have a show in LA on the 28th. They are in the "LA area" for three days and this would be a great time to promote themselves on The Tonight Show. The show tapes at 4:30 in the afternoon. I went to a taping while there in August and Jay is such a great guy. Unfortunately I saw Brittany Murphy, Ron Reagan, and The Hives, but it was still fun.

I certainly hope Alter Bridge makes a stop in Burbank to appear on The Tonight Show! I wonder if Michael can drop any hints as to whether this will happen soon, cause they will almost certainly be on eventually.

The Lithium
10-10-2004, 04:52 AM
Yeah, I've been thinking of that too!! They should really promote themselvs on Jay Leno show and David Letterman show!!

Trimontana
10-10-2004, 03:20 PM
Hey guys, if one of you record the performance please it would be great if you can do the download in the forum so we can have a look. Here in Europe is impossible watch Jeno or Letermanīs shows.

The Lithium
10-11-2004, 04:18 PM
Oh, you're a European? So am I, Sweden's right here!! :D And in Sweden they send both Jay Leno and Letterman show!!

Quick info on me:
Coolest AB memory: When I met and saw them in London in September

Rock on dude! :rockon:

Trimontana
10-11-2004, 11:32 PM
Oh, you're a European? So am I, Sweden's right here!! :D And in Sweden they send both Jay Leno and Letterman show!!

Quick info on me:

Yeah man, i live in London. I saw them as well here and iīm repeting again for two concerts in The UK. Enjoy the gigīs man!!!! :jam:

The Lithium
10-12-2004, 11:01 AM
Cool, did you meet them as I did? They were AWESOME!!!

Trimontana
10-12-2004, 08:00 PM
Cool, did you meet them as I did? They were AWESOME!!!

Yes i did. And i think i know you....I took a pix with Mark and i was shaking...very nervous...i felt when i lost my virginity...well, even more nervous...and at the end to met the guys i had an orgasam. yeah, they rock...are you coming to London in December???.

The Lithium
10-13-2004, 04:44 PM
No, I don't think I well... My parents paid a trip to London so I could see them once, I don't think they wanna do it again... I mean, that was awesome, I don't ask them for more!!

Trimontana
10-13-2004, 04:53 PM
Well man any time you want to come to London you know...i live here for long time...so welcome here when you feel to...

R U Ready?
10-14-2004, 09:58 PM

Quick info on me:

Awesome, my b-day is in Dec. too! I'll be 17.

The Lithium
10-15-2004, 03:42 AM
Well man any time you want to come to London you know...i live here for long time...so welcome here when you feel to...
Yeah, I've been to London, let's see... 4 times!! Pretty much for a swede in my age. Love it! Hope to catch Alter Bridge there again, some time.

Awesome, my b-day is in Dec. too! I'll be 17.
Damn, you're one year older than me! :P Mine is Dec 30, how 'bout yours? You know Puj? Former runner of Alter-Bridge.net, now a mod for AlterBridgeBand.net? I'm 4 and a half hour older than he is! :D

husker
10-17-2004, 02:07 AM
that would be great - AB and Myles would get big attention here in Spokane

The Lithium
10-17-2004, 03:49 AM
Hey Husker, how's it going? I've seen you at A-B.net! :D Welcome!

husker
10-17-2004, 11:04 AM
Hey Husker, how's it going? I've seen you at A-B.net! :D Welcome!

going well I'm waiting to see how atlanta went and of course waiting for email or tele from M

husker
10-17-2004, 11:08 AM
10/16/04 - Alter Bridge to perform on Jimmy Kimmel live on October 27!

news from abfan.net

The Lithium
10-17-2004, 11:35 AM
going well I'm waiting to see how atlanta went and of course waiting for email or tele from M
M = Micheal
M = Mark
M = Myles
M = Someone else :wtf: ???

husker
10-17-2004, 04:06 PM
Lithium
yer the last one to have to ask that!! LOL know where I stand with you know who - but for the ones that don't MK

Trimontana
10-17-2004, 08:40 PM
Please can someone record the guys performance in The Jimmy Kimmel Show?Please and download in here afterwards. Itīs just for the poor people who doesnīt live in The States. Thanks :D :D :D :D :D 1000 thanks

dekand
10-18-2004, 03:52 PM
Please can someone record the guys performance in The Jimmy Kimmel Show?Please and download in here afterwards. Itīs just for the poor people who doesnīt live in The States. Thanks :D :D :D :D :D 1000 thanks

i have it set to record on tivo, and i might be able to get it on the computer with some creativity... we'll see :)

Trimontana
10-18-2004, 05:02 PM
i have it set to record on tivo, and i might be able to get it on the computer with some creativity... we'll see :)

Cheers man. Do your best, please.