Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Mark's Wallet, Cell Phone, and Tape Recorder Stolen at a gig [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Mark's Wallet, Cell Phone, and Tape Recorder Stolen at a gig

Agent D
10-06-2004, 07:52 PM
Mark was just on the air on my local station WZZO (http://www.wzzo.com) and it seems that during a gig they played last night in PA, that his wallet, cell phone, and tape recorder were stolen. They stole it from the backstage area. Mark said the recorder had some material on it that he was working on and thinks it was just some musician trying to steal his ideas. The DJ was very supportive and urged listeners to call the station if they knew anything. Mark (although the DJ moreso) hinted at a reward for whoever found the stuff. Wow, I'm so proud of where I live all of a sudden lol. :rolleyes: I hope they get it back.

Dogstar
10-06-2004, 08:11 PM
Mark was just on the air on my local station WZZO (http://www.wzzo.com) and it seems that during a gig they played last night in PA, that his wallet, cell phone, and tape recorder were stolen. Now if I heard right, they stole it out of his truck. Mark said the recorder had some material on it that he was working on and thinks it was just some musician trying to steal his ideas. The DJ was very supportive and urged listeners to call the station if they knew anything. Mark (although the DJ moreso) hinted at a reward for whoever found the stuff. Wow, I'm so proud of where I live all of a sudden lol. :rolleyes: I hope they get it back.
That is TERRIBLE!

Agent D
10-06-2004, 08:28 PM
That is TERRIBLE!

Amen. :(

I wish the site would put up a recording or something but I doubt they will.

Dogstar
10-06-2004, 08:31 PM
Yeah. I was at that show last night, too. It was awesome. That really sucks. People can be such shits.

Agent D
10-06-2004, 08:40 PM
Yeah. I was at that show last night, too. It was awesome. That really sucks. People can be such shits.

Yeah, they are. I'm hoping someone can get the stuff back for Mark.

And I wish I could've gone. It was so close to home too. :(

creedsister
10-06-2004, 08:56 PM
Uh Oh he should like took,em with him or something

Dogstar
10-06-2004, 08:57 PM
Yeah, they are. I'm hoping someone can get the stuff back for Mark.

And I wish I could've gone. It was so close to home too. :(
I hope you get to see them, Agent D.

Agent D
10-06-2004, 09:39 PM
I hope you get to see them, Agent D.

Thanks, Dogstar.

And I just heard the DJ mention it again. It was stolen from the backstage area, not his truck like I said in my first post so I'll edit that.

BobbyMcGee
10-06-2004, 09:42 PM
Thanks, Dogstar.

And I just heard the DJ mention it again. It was stolen from the backstage area, not his truck like I said in my first post so I'll edit that.

I was gonna say if he left them in his truck isn't that asking for someone to break in and steal them? Whew. It amazes me how some people think they have the right to "steal" from others. :rolleyes: Makes ya wonder huh?
________
IOLITE PORTABLE VAPORIZER REVIEW (http://vaporizer.org/reviews)
________
MICHIGAN MARIJUANA DISPENSARY (http://michigan.dispensaries.org/)

Dogstar
10-06-2004, 09:48 PM
Thanks, Dogstar.

Oh, man, that really bites.

Bridge of Clay
10-06-2004, 10:28 PM
Mark already received his wallet back, but no word on the cell phone or tape yet.

MEAN PEOPLE SUCK!!!

Higher_Desire
10-07-2004, 03:29 PM
That really sucks. I wish I had them. That'd be cool. Maybe they'll turn up on eBay... :rolleyes:

H-D :pimp:

Ann Allusion
10-07-2004, 06:52 PM
happens to the best of us, ;)...tough way to learn a lesson...hope he gets his "stuff" back...

Agent D
10-07-2004, 09:27 PM
happens to the best of us, ;)...tough way to learn a lesson...hope he gets his "stuff" back...

And what lesson would that be Ann? I mean jeez, the band should be able to leave some stuff backstage without having to worry about some a-hole stealing it.

And Marcos, where did you catch that info?

TremontiRx
10-07-2004, 09:38 PM
D....it ain't even worth the time with some folks. :rolleyes:

ctfan
10-08-2004, 12:58 AM
And what lesson would that be Ann? I mean jeez, the band should be able to leave some stuff backstage without having to worry about some a-hole stealing it.

And Marcos, where did you catch that info?

I'm not Ann and I'm not speaking for her...but blue jeans come with pockets for cell phones and wallets, and the recorder could have been left with the owner of the venue. So I guess that lesson would be to not leave your shit out where people have the chance to grab it.

It's still sad he got his stuff stolen. :(

Ann Allusion
10-08-2004, 02:38 AM
exactly, CT...that's the whole point.

like i said, hope he gets his stuff back...hopefully it won't be left out in the open like that again.

aussiecreeder
10-08-2004, 07:13 AM
you can't stop these things happening sometimes. take U2's album being stolen a couple of months back. what are bands to do hire 10 south pacific dudes to keenly watch every single action of every single person who walks in a venue?

Dogstar
10-08-2004, 03:15 PM
LOL, hide. For sure.

crest tattoo
10-08-2004, 06:12 PM
If anyone hears if the other stuff was returned, make sure to update the thread.
Like I told my friend, this is such an awesome place for the fans to be in right now. Take 3/4 of the most popular band, and then put them in smaller venues (with a kick ass new lead man) for the fans to get close to, and then some ass does this, fan, crew, employee...whatever. I hope it doesn't reflect on how close Mark gets to the fans. If they grow like I think they will, they'll be back to the large venues with the body guards and high security, and we won't be able to get close again. Hope some ass didn't ruin our chances for that already :mad1:

The Lithium
10-08-2004, 06:47 PM
Mark already received his wallet back, but no word on the cell phone or tape yet.

MEAN PEOPLE SUCK!!!
I know, get more info at www.who-stole-marks-taperecorder.com/meanpeoplesuck :D

Higher_Desire
10-09-2004, 02:35 PM
I know, get more info at www.who-stole-marks-taperecorder.com/meanpeoplesuck :D
The link didn't work for me.

H-D :pimp:

TremontiRx
10-09-2004, 04:25 PM
I don't think that was a real link. :nut:

The Lithium
10-09-2004, 06:18 PM