Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
You Are My God [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : You Are My God

creedsister
10-02-2004, 10:20 PM
I Cling To Your Wing For You Are My God , I Will Suffer With You For You Are My God I Will Laugh And Cry With You For You Are My God Your Its No Walk In The Park You Remind Me Each And Everyday For That I Love Your Ways there is nothing like you for you are my God You See Me In Tears You See me somtimes screaming naked on the floor You See Through The Good Times And Bad Your The BEST Friend I Will Ever Have I,am Shameless When Comes To Loving You , I Dont Care B/c you dont For You Are My God And I Love Love Love You So The Living Water The Cousuming Fire The Giver Of All Needs For You Are My God You Are Truth And Mercy Pain And Fine Wine That Make Me Drunk In A Daze For You Are My God A Day Without you near even i know your right there is like a eterntiy For You Are My God I Dont Need Sunshine All The Time Its Overated You Bless as Much In Darkness For You Are My God Lets Ride It Out You Are My God I Will Hold On To You Untill Death For You Are My God There Is No Other Gods For You Are God There Shall Never Be Another Like My Sweet Sweet Immaunuel, or whatever My Prince For You Are My God The God Of Love The God Of Understanding The God Of The Living Water And The Cousuming Fire No One Is Higher Than You For You Are My God I Shall Not Be Moved I Love You For You Are My God The Truth The Way And The Light And The Breath Of Life The Bride Groom For You Are My God For I Shall Never Leave You Noir Forake You For You Are My God

The Lithium
10-03-2004, 04:30 AM
Oh, finally a text for me... Thanks Sis, I know, I desirve it!!

creedsister
10-03-2004, 11:37 AM
Oh, finally a text for me... Thanks Sis, I know, I desirve it!!
:kick: :kick: :jam: your welcome :D

Ann Allusion
10-03-2004, 10:26 PM
cool...:jam:

creedsister
10-03-2004, 10:39 PM
Rock On and thanks.... :)

HR2004
10-04-2004, 05:32 PM
i liked it alot!!

The Lithium
10-04-2004, 05:34 PM