Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
New material?? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : New material??

WhatsUrCreed
09-22-2004, 10:40 PM
SO when is Stapp going to release his real stuff....a solo album??? maybe a tour??? I CANT WAIT to see how he will do on his own...HE should be great!!!

The Lithium
09-23-2004, 01:33 AM
I'm not too sure about that. With his new single he really has to "Relearn Music". Haha, no, RL is a pretty good song, but still I'm a bit worried.

Shadow
09-23-2004, 08:09 AM
Relearn Love is being rereleased to radio on October 17th.

The ablum is due out either in November or February. We have heard both months mentioned. I *think* Scott is trying to get it ready for November, but we'll just have to see.

Scott also made a video for Relearn Love, which seems to have gotten lost somewhere in the offices at WU :rolleyes:

Lucy
09-23-2004, 08:11 AM
There were rumors about his solo album in November, but it's just a rumor like I said..

WhatsUrCreed
09-23-2004, 03:28 PM
"sigh"...Guess we will just have to wait...I am not liking how AB is stealing all the spotlight... :(

Lucy
09-23-2004, 04:08 PM
SSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Don't speak too loud!!! People can eat you for that.. LOL..

Well.. I am looking forward to his new stuff.. I just miss him too much..

RMadd
09-23-2004, 04:22 PM
"sigh"...Guess we will just have to wait...I am not liking how AB is stealing all the spotlight... :(
why's that? they're not stealing the spotlight when, at the moment, there really is no spotlight to share.

The Lithium
09-23-2004, 04:42 PM
There were rumors about his solo album in November, but it's just a rumor like I said..
The sooner the better!! I really wanna hear it, wonder what he might be up to!

Jooji_2
09-23-2004, 05:07 PM
Hold on.....I'm getting a vision.....hmmmmm......I'm betting on late November or early December. I refuse to consider February. :D :D

The Lithium
09-23-2004, 05:14 PM
Hold on.....I'm getting a vision.....hmmmmm......I'm betting on late November or early December. I refuse to consider February. :D :D
Haha, just listen to Creed, AB and MF4 while you're waiting, time sure does pass by fast then! :D

Jooji_2
09-23-2004, 05:24 PM
Haha, just listen to Creed, AB and MF4 while you're waiting, time sure does pass by fast then! :D

Sorry dude.....don't own any AB or MF4....never have....never will. :D

The Lithium
09-23-2004, 05:26 PM
I feel sorry for you, they're both freaking awesome!!

Jooji_2
09-23-2004, 05:47 PM
I feel sorry for you, they're both freaking awesome!!

See...that's because I don't share your taste in music. There are lots of people who are older than you who don't share your taste in music...that doesn't mean they need to be pitied. :D

DekWannaBFlea
09-23-2004, 06:53 PM
Sorry dude.....don't own any AB or MF4....never have....never will. :D

That is pretty dam close minded....How do you know you won't like em?

Jooji_2
09-23-2004, 09:16 PM
That is pretty dam close minded....How do you know you won't like em?

See....the internet is a wonderful thing....you can listen to almost every song on an album before you even buy it. I'm not speaking off the top of my head. I went, I listened......me no likey. Doesn't mean other people shouldn't. Your opinion is that its the best thing since sliced bread....My opinion kinda goes the other direction. Its just two opinions that cancel each other out. :D

DekWannaBFlea
09-23-2004, 09:21 PM
See....the internet is a wonderful thing....you can listen to almost every song on an album before you even buy it. I'm not speaking off the top of my head. I went, I listened......me no likey. Doesn't mean other people shouldn't. Your opinion is that its the best thing since sliced bread....My opinion kinda goes the other direction. Its just two opinions that cancel each other out. :D

Thats cool whatever, and i never said they were the best thing ever, thats Lith. But i do think they are one of the best new bands of the 00's.

Kimvan
09-23-2004, 10:26 PM

Jooji, you rock.

The Lithium
09-24-2004, 08:11 AM
Thats cool whatever, and i never said they were the best thing ever, thats Lith. But i do think they are one of the best new bands of the 00's.
Here's one guy that DOESN'T turn every word I say against me!!

lifelovesoul
09-25-2004, 11:14 PM
Very anxiously awaiting the new album! Weather it comes out in Nov. or Feb. It's gonna be great. I'd rather have to wait than for it to be rushed. Great things come to those who wait! ;)

creedsister
09-25-2004, 11:59 PM
Very anxiously awaiting the new album! Weather it comes out in Nov. or Feb. It's gonna be great. I'd rather have to wait than for it to be rushed. Great things come to those who wait! ;)
You Bet Your Ass :jam: :jam:

The Lithium
09-26-2004, 05:35 AM
Haha, booooyah!! :D

aussiecreeder
09-26-2004, 11:01 AM
as long as stapp doesn't become a homie and join D12 it should be great! :wtf:

Dogstar
09-26-2004, 02:53 PM
as long as stapp doesn't become a homie and join D12 it should be great! :wtf:
:roll: :laugh:

The Lithium
09-26-2004, 02:54 PM
"All because Myles is the leadsinger of my former band" --D12 - New version of "My Band" :D

DekWannaBFlea
09-26-2004, 05:20 PM
I have a feeling that i will be disappointed with Scott's solo album, i am a musican and having bland music behind a good singer is such a waste to me.

MAybe Scott could replace Scott weiland from Velvet revolver when he dies from a drug overdose. lol JP

aussiecreeder
09-27-2004, 01:36 AM
I have a feeling that i will be disappointed with Scott's solo album, i am a musican and having bland music behind a good singer is such a waste to me.

MAybe Scott could replace Scott weiland from Velvet revolver when he dies from a drug overdose. lol JP

lol that is kind of harsh! :) perhaps scott will end up forming a "supergroup" at some stage like weiland and cornell have done but for now i'm hoping his solo career is a big success. don't laugh about D12 because there has being a leak and these are two verses from their next single. :wtf:

yo yo yo
my boys couldn't handle
my bling that went ziner zin zing
i'm like lee roth and rose
as i strike my pose

in chicago
my fans thought i was coma....tose
just have love everyone
and em stop ragging on moby and his clan
there is an imposter in my old band
i'm the real slim stappy

Agent D
09-27-2004, 11:24 AM
don't laugh about D12 because there has being a leak and these are two verses from their next single. :wtf:

yo yo yo
my boys couldn't handle
my bling that went ziner zin zing
i'm like lee roth and rose
as i strike my pose

in chicago
my fans thought i was coma....tose
just have love everyone
and em stop ragging on moby and his clan
there is an imposter in my old band
i'm the real slim stappy

That's uber-creepy. I'm hoping that's been faked by somebody.

As for Scott, I hope he puts out his album soon because I'm on Stapp withdrawl.

The Lithium
09-27-2004, 11:27 AM
Well, if the whole album sounds like RL, it won't be good!!

Haha, well VR ain't "Scottish"-style! :D

DekWannaBFlea
09-27-2004, 12:45 PM
Well, if the whole album sounds like RL, it won't be good!!

Haha, well VR ain't "Scottish"-style! :D

I know, but it would be funny to see.

The Lithium
09-27-2004, 02:30 PM
Funny you say, sad and horrible I say!! Hahaha! :D

farmgirl
09-27-2004, 03:33 PM
Relearn Love was purposefully for the POTC soundtrack. His solo effort could be completely different. Personally, I think it's an awesome song!

The Lithium
09-27-2004, 04:26 PM
Yeah, could be

Lucy
09-28-2004, 05:28 AM
Ok Lithium, we got your point.. you don't like RL.. Is it necessary that you repeat it a thousand times in EVERY thread where it's named?

The Lithium
09-28-2004, 11:49 AM
No, I like Relearn Love

ctfan
09-28-2004, 03:32 PM
No, I like Relearn Love

:wtf: You do??

The Lithium
09-28-2004, 04:34 PM
Yeah, it's a good catchy song, but I want more from the solo album. It's a good song, but I got a little disappointed when I heard it 'cause I expected more than just "good" out of Stapp. I will buy his solo album, but I'm not sure if I will like it. We'll see.

DekWannaBFlea
09-29-2004, 12:31 AM
Relearn Love was purposefully for the POTC soundtrack. His solo effort could be completely different. Personally, I think it's an awesome song!

But it gives insight to what he is capable of puting out there.

Agent D
09-29-2004, 05:33 PM
But it gives insight to what he is capable of puting out there.

It gives little insight I think. Scott's still capable of rocking out, but not with a band like the Tea Party backing him up. I thought he said something awhile back about writing some songs with Lenny Kravitz?

aussiecreeder
09-29-2004, 09:26 PM
It gives little insight I think. Scott's still capable of rocking out, but not with a band like the Tea Party backing him up. I thought he said something awhile back about writing some songs with Lenny Kravitz?

lenny kravitz is so generic these days he may as well join nickelback! ;) the tea party are still doing their thing well and i was hoping they would be working with him for the whole album. it now looks like a young band who's name escapes me will be doing that.

Dogstar
09-29-2004, 11:22 PM
It gives little insight I think. Scott's still capable of rocking out, but not with a band like the Tea Party backing him up.
The Tea Party can rock pretty hard, though, so anything's possible.

aussiecreeder
09-30-2004, 01:13 AM
the tea party are a quality band, i certainly hope he works further with them. jeff martin is one guitar player who would be in the same stratosphere as tremonti.

Dogstar
09-30-2004, 02:10 AM
I just found Seven Circles at Tower Records the other day. It was the only copy and it was pretty pricey, but it's good. It sounds a tad more mainstream than their earlier stuff that I have heard, but it's really good nonetheless!

aussiecreeder
09-30-2004, 02:13 AM
i guess this is almost like their comeback album has they used to be more popular then they are at the moment. you are right in that this is a more mainstream album. i like the little solo jeff does in "relearn love", not a bad touch to the song.

Dogstar
09-30-2004, 02:26 AM
I'm really hooked on them lately...I have to confess to hearing RL only once, and that was enough for me ;) :D

Mr. Prophet Man
09-30-2004, 10:03 AM
He's too religious now, it sucks. I want him to curse more on his new stuff and maybe have the good ol' PA sticker on his CD, that would kick ass!!

aussiecreeder
09-30-2004, 10:28 AM
He's too religious now, it sucks. I want him to curse more on his new stuff and maybe have the good ol' PA sticker on his CD, that would kick ass!!

i just want the man to be genuine. go ahead and make christian music (i don't think all of his album will be like that) but just make sure that you don't do things that contradict that in public. there are not enough quality christian artists out there so if stapp wants to take that route then that is fine with me. otherwise if its part of his writing as i think it will be then that is cool as well, spirtuality is not 100% of a man afterall.....

creedsister
09-30-2004, 11:38 AM
The sticker, Haha, :D i for one dont think music of any kind she be labled b/c music just free flows, but thats my opion i live in the world :D

StillACreedFan
09-30-2004, 04:19 PM
He never cursed in his CDs.

Dogstar
09-30-2004, 04:55 PM
i just want the man to be genuine. go ahead and make christian music (i don't think all of his album will be like that) but just make sure that you don't do things that contradict that in public. there are not enough quality christian artists out there so if stapp wants to take that route then that is fine with me. otherwise if its part of his writing as i think it will be then that is cool as well, spirtuality is not 100% of a man afterall.....
Writing is like a journey in a lot of ways, or a chronicler of it. If that's where he is in his life, then so be it. As long as the writing is genuine, then good for him.

Agent D
09-30-2004, 07:47 PM
lenny kravitz is so generic these days he may as well join nickelback! ;)

Well that's your opinion. ;) But I definitely recall Scott actually mentioning him and saying he wanted to work with Lenny. I guess that fell by the wayside? :confused:

aussiecreeder
09-30-2004, 08:26 PM
Well that's your opinion. ;) But I definitely recall Scott actually mentioning him and saying he wanted to work with Lenny. I guess that fell by the wayside? :confused:

yeah he mentioned that but that either was a joke or it didn't happen due to schedule conflicts i guess. lenny used to be cool but now he is just a shadow of his former self.