Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
sd#199 [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : sd#199

theironhorse
09-19-2004, 09:11 PM
Sunday Dispatch #199

I believe in miracles.

I believe in a better world for me and you. Oh, I believe in miracles.

I believe in a better world for me and you. I close my eyes and think how it might be.

The future’s here today. It’s not too late. It’s not too late, yeah! I believe in miracles.

I believe in a better world for me and you. Oh, I believe in miracles.

I believe in a better world for me and you.

~The Ramones

whitebird
09-20-2004, 01:52 PM
Thanks again!

I believe in miracles too! I've even experienced a couple!

creedsister
09-28-2004, 09:03 PM
A penny For Your Thoughts Now Baby Looks Like The Wegiht Of The Words On Your Shoulder Now I Know You Think You,ve Going Crazy Just When It Seems Everythings Gonna Work Itself Out They Drive You Right Back Down And You Said It Aint Fair That A Man Walks When A Bird Can Fly We Have To Kick The Ground The Stars Kiss The Sky They Say Thats Spirts Live A Man Who Has To Die They Promsied Us Truth Now They,Re Giving Us Lies Gonna Take A Mircale To Save Us This Time And Your Saviour Has Just Left Town Gonna Need A Mircale Cause ITS ALL ON THE Line And I Wont Let You Down Gonna Need A Mircale The River Of Your Dreams Is Flooding And I Know The Dam Is Busted If You Need Me I,ll Come Runing I Wont Let You Down You,re Looking For salavation You Thought That It,d Be Shined Like An Angels Light Well. The Angels Left This Nation And Salvation Caught The Last Train Out Tonight He Lost One Hell Of A Fight He Said Im Just One Man Thats All I,ll Ever Be I Never Can Be Everything You Wanted From Me I,ve Got Big Plans So Big Any Blind Man Can See Im Standing In The River Now Im Drowing In The Sea Gonna Take A Mircale Cause Your Hearts On The Line And Your Heartbeat Is Slowing Down Your Feet Are Grounded Stiil Your Reaching For The Sky You Cant Let,em Clip Your Wings Cause I Believe That You Can Fly WELL My Eyes Have Seen The Hooror Of The Coming Of The Flood I,ve Driven Deep The Thorny Crown Into The Soul Of Someones Son Still I,ll Look You In The Eye Cause I,ll Look You In The Eye Cause I,ve Belived In Things I,ve Thought And I,ll Die Without Regret, Gonna Take A Mircale To Save Us This Time And Your Saviour Has Just Left Town Gonna Need A Mircale Cause Your Hearts Doing Time And Your Conscience Is Calling You Out It Aint All For Nothing Life Aint Written In The Sand I Know The Tide Is Coming But Its Time e MADE A Stand With A Mircale