Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Need help with something [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Need help with something

lpshinoda11
09-19-2004, 04:32 PM
Whenever I'm bored I usually make little cds to listen to and I've already made the Creed Anthology (3 discs w/out Nothing and all those really rare songs) and I'm going to make a Creed Greatest Hits but I can't think of what songs to put on it I want it to be two discs but I don't know the order I should put them in I have all the songs from MOP, Human Clay and Weathered plus all the rare songs besides Nothing and those few that haven't been released yet I also have some acoustics (Higher, WAWO, WTLF, MOP, My Sacrifice, Ode, One)

So someone help me figure out the order for both discs when you type it out go:

Disc 1:

song
song
song
and so on....

I guess this is also a "Creed Greatest Hits (What would you make the tracklisting be)" thread also.

Mulletman
09-19-2004, 04:48 PM
I would recommend that you put them in at random order because if you [or anyone] select them in a specific order they will always from best to least best. Thats me though, I always prefer to have my mix CDs burned in random order.

lpshinoda11
09-19-2004, 06:02 PM
I can't do that because I have more songs than will fit on 2 disc so I need someone to help me weed out the bad songs

Mulletman
09-19-2004, 06:35 PM
how about we start with what you have?

lpshinoda11
09-19-2004, 06:41 PM
okie dokie:

MOP Album
Human Clay Album
Weathered Album
To Whom It May Concern
Young Grow Old
Bound and Tied
I'm Eighteen
Is This The End
Roadhouse Blues (Live)
One (Acoustic)
Ode (Acoustic)
MOP (Acoustic)
My Sacrifice (Acoustic)
Higher (Acoustic)
WTLF (Acoustic)
WAWO (Acoustic)
Pity For A Dime (Acoustic)

Mulletman
09-19-2004, 07:10 PM
Thats 17 songs. You cant fit 17 songs into two CDs?

lpshinoda11
09-19-2004, 07:16 PM
look again the top three are albums, instead of typing the names of every song from those albums I just put down MOP Album, Human Clay Album and Weathered Album, I need help weeding through all the songs to pick which songs to put on the cds and btw I can fit 17 songs on 1 cd :-p

Steve
09-19-2004, 08:48 PM
How can we weed out the "bad songs" for you if we don't know what songs you like and dislike? Can't you pick the songs you like and then randomize them?

lpshinoda11
09-19-2004, 09:02 PM
This is what I thought of:

Disc 1:

Torn
Ode
My Own Prison
What's This Life For
In America
Unforgiven
Bound and Tied
One
Faceless Man
What If
Say I
Higher
With Arms Wide Open
Beautiful
Never Die
Young Grow Old

Disc 2:

My Sacrifice
Bullets
Freedom Fighter
I'm Eighteen
Weathered
To Whom It May Concern
One Last Breath
Don't Stop Dancing
Who's Got My Back
Roadhouse Blues (Live)
Stand Here With Me
Signs
Is This The End?
My Sacrifice (Acoustic)
One (Acoustic)
Higher (Acoustic)

Does that sound good?

RMadd
09-19-2004, 09:04 PM
i'm looking at 4 discs here (given the toal # of songs, roughly 46)... I also like Al's random idea, w/ no specific order... cuts down on the time you spend making the disc and, in the long run, it really doesn't matter.
Disc 1 can have all their singles, etc.Scroll all the way near the bottom (http://creed.com/band/bio.html): be aware that DSD and OLB are not on that list--> that gives you 12 songs total, 4 from each album
Discs 2 & 3 can be the other non-singles from the three albums, 20 songs total
Disc 4 could have w/ acoustics/lives/other unreleased

RMadd
09-19-2004, 09:14 PM
i'm counting roughly 220 minutes, so if you're talking 2 regular discs (80 minutes), that won't be possible... 3 would work, but i like the 4-disc idea i presented
now, if you wanted to do a data disc, then you could put everything on one, but those don't play on everything