Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Um...err...well...pfffft.... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Um...err...well...pfffft....

Redeemer
09-14-2004, 10:42 AM
Well, damn, I just don't know what to say (hence the title)...I haven't been here since MAY and this forum has changed so much! I mean, Steve, you've really done a great job with CF since I made my first post here, and you continue to do a great job. I came back because god knows "I just want to say hello again"...I remember when this used to be my "home away from home", but now I miss some of the people I used to "talk" to (namely Lithium, but I have the gut feeling he's not around anymore...but there are others, like Dogstar). I hope everyone's doing well, and I hope you guys haven't forgotten me just yet (I'd be mortified if you have :eek: )...
~Sid

Bridge of Clay
09-14-2004, 12:13 PM
hey sid!

welcome back

lithium is here. (Seb)

so is dogstar!

The Lithium
09-14-2004, 01:42 PM
HEY RED-M!!!!!
I've been thinking about how things worked out for you... You just left the board like THIS, pretty broken... Stay for at least a while!!

lithium is here. (Seb)

As far as I know I've been here all the time!! :D

Xterminator27
09-14-2004, 03:10 PM
Sup redeemer, i havnt seen you in forever

The Lithium
09-14-2004, 03:19 PM
She haven't been here for forever either!!

RMadd
09-14-2004, 11:10 PM
welcome back

Dogstar
09-14-2004, 11:44 PM
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, SID!!!! So nice to have you back! How have you been? Watcha been up to?

Xterminator27
09-14-2004, 11:46 PM
Gee golly! :) I am oh so delighted to see reedemer again :o :o i can only wish she stayed even longer! :D I missed her oh so much :(

RMadd
09-14-2004, 11:47 PM
nice touch w/ the sig X, lol!

Redeemer
09-15-2004, 09:58 AM
OMG, I didn't expect such a large turnout, maybe I should've worn my fox-fur...
Hee hee hee just kidding. You don't know how it made me feel to "see" all you guys again, especially "THE LITHIUM" (great username change there, Seb) and Dogstar and BearFan, and Xterminator27 (did I get that right?)...wow, it's like a family reunion. LOL.
I hope I'll be able to stay awhile, except...this site is so SLOW on this computer, I don't know why, but it takes forever to load, so...I'll try to come as often as I can, anyway. Yay! :)

TeriB19
09-15-2004, 10:06 AM
SID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey sweetie!! Where've ya been??? It's great to see you back!! Don't be a stranger, ya hear?!! Your presence has definitely been missed!!
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Redeemer
09-16-2004, 01:30 PM
Hey, there, Forum Diplomat...I can see how you and Dogstar got that title from the last times I was here. :D You guys always kept the coolest heads (admirable, that is). Wish I could say the same for myself. (Remember the CQ Angels, etc. etc. etc. ???) lol Those were the days. :smokin:

TeriB19
09-16-2004, 09:40 PM
Remember the CQ Angels, etc. etc. etc. ??? lol Those were the days. :smokin:
Oh God Sid, that was forever ago! I remember them, they were one of the big reasons Steve stopped allowing pics in sigs, all those silly dolls. Man those weirdos were annoying. Memories. Like the corners of my mind. ;)

GoodGodGirl23
09-17-2004, 07:23 PM
Hello there, I remember you! :)

Dogstar
09-17-2004, 09:11 PM
*waves hi to GGG* :D

The Lithium
09-21-2004, 02:31 AM
How's things goin' for ya?

Redeemer
10-01-2004, 10:35 AM
How's things goin' for ya?
Well, they're going as good as it's gonna get, because I'm now in a treatment facility instead of in the "real world", so everything's kind of surreal for me right now. But otherwise, I'm alright. :D

Hey Dogstar, your signature...I LOVE THAT SONG!!!! APC has become one of my fave bands, and Maynard James Keenan is my IDOL. What a coincidence! :smokin:

The Lithium
10-03-2004, 05:54 AM
You should really listen more to Alter Bridge then!! :D Haha, just check my avatar!! I met the guys when I saw their show in London!! WOOHOOO!!!

Redeemer
10-06-2004, 10:35 AM
I met the guys when I saw their show in London!! WOOHOOO!!!
WHAT?!?!?!? You met Alter Bridge!!! How cool is that? What's Myles like? I'm dying to know.

Dogstar
10-10-2004, 06:17 PM
Well, they're going as good as it's gonna get, because I'm now in a treatment facility instead of in the "real world", so everything's kind of surreal for me right now. But otherwise, I'm alright. :D
Hang in there, Sid, I'm pulling for ya!

Hey Dogstar, your signature...I LOVE THAT SONG!!!! APC has become one of my fave bands, and Maynard James Keenan is my IDOL. What a coincidence! :smokin:

I'm obsessed with Maynard, LOL. I cannot wait for new Tool and the APC stuff coming out next month!

Redeemer
10-12-2004, 11:06 AM
They've got new stuff coming out?! Whoa, time to write up my Christmas list a little early this year! :D
Hang in there, Sid, I'm pulling for ya!
Aww, Thanx, Dogstar. :o

Dogstar
10-13-2004, 08:03 PM
Yes, Sid...they have an album of cover songs with two new songs with political overtons and then a remix album coming out with some sort of DVD that includes all their videos. No live stuff on it, though, but I'm buying it all, LOL...

The political one I think is called eMotive and the remix aMotion...I can't keep the titles straight in my head, hehehe. New Tool is supposed to comeout next year, but you now how that goes, LOL. I would be surprised, but you never know.