Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Alter Bridge Samples [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Alter Bridge Samples

NeedforCreed
09-13-2004, 10:26 AM
Does someone know of a site that I can catch samples of most or all of the tracks on the new AB cd? I haven't bought it yet and would like to get an idea of what it's like before I fork over the cash. Some say it rocks and others say otherwise. Would appreciate the feedback.

evyllsummer
09-13-2004, 11:06 AM
the official site...you can hear clips of every song on the album...either 2 min clips or 30 seconds...can't remember...

Sicky
09-13-2004, 11:17 AM
the official site...you can hear clips of every song on the album...either 2 min clips or 30 seconds...can't remember...

about 2 min, some of them are a few seconds longer ;)

The Lithium
09-13-2004, 03:55 PM
Does someone know of a site that I can catch samples of most or all of the tracks on the new AB cd? I haven't bought it yet and would like to get an idea of what it's like before I fork over the cash. Some say it rocks and others say otherwise. Would appreciate the feedback.
You should buy it - it's the best album ever written!!!

RMadd
09-13-2004, 09:58 PM
just buy it, it's worth it!

aussiecreeder
09-14-2004, 07:25 AM
you're a creed fan so you should like alter bridge. ignore the doomsayers (that only exist on some creed boards btw) about myles' voice for it is killer.

The Lithium
09-14-2004, 11:41 AM
That bullshit is only going around at PassionBreedsFollowers 'cause they can't handle the fact that Scott is alone... Ewww, I never wanna go to that pleace again!!

kariyanine
09-14-2004, 01:22 PM
You should buy it - it's the best album ever written!!!
If you thik that One Day Remains is the best album ever written, I think you need to get out a little more. There are a ton of better albums out there. I think its a great album but not the best ever. But I agree it should be bought.

The Lithium
09-14-2004, 01:57 PM
I think it's the best album ever written, and I have a feeling I won't change my mind until AB's next album!!

Chris98GT
09-14-2004, 02:20 PM
If you thik that One Day Remains is the best album ever written, I think you need to get out a little more.Yeah, really.

The Lithium
09-14-2004, 03:26 PM
No, not at all!!

RMadd
09-14-2004, 11:42 PM
yeah, really. it's a good album, but hardly best ever. that's what cracks me up about amazon.com, all these people on there creating "10 best cd's ever" lists... they, by and large, involve cd's released int he past couple yeras by newer bands. i can't think of one non-compilation released recently that is über-stellar. that's why i listen to old school and '80s a lot more nowadays, b/c there's hardly any original stuff out there anymore.

NeedforCreed
09-17-2004, 08:46 AM
Okay, just dl another program. Now the audio will open up. Thanks.

Mr.CreedFreakTN
09-17-2004, 08:55 AM
yeah, really. it's a good album, but hardly best ever. that's what cracks me up about amazon.com, all these people on there creating "10 best cd's ever" lists... they, by and large, involve cd's released int he past couple yeras by newer bands. i can't think of one non-compilation released recently that is über-stellar. that's why i listen to old school and '80s a lot more nowadays, b/c there's hardly any original stuff out there anymore.
The 80's that was some great music. I miss my mullet. Just kidding about the mullet, but not the music the bands back than new how to rock and have nothing but a good time. Hit it CC.

NeedforCreed
09-17-2004, 09:59 AM
Just checked out the tracks. I was skeptical, but this ones definitely a keeper.

guitarsage21
12-29-2004, 02:39 PM
Admin Edit >>> No referral links, and no links to foreign mp3 sites.