Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Stapp sued for rehab debt [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Stapp sued for rehab debt

RockGoddess
09-13-2004, 09:54 AM
** tip toes in, drops this off **

As posted at the Pit:

well in catching up in the legal news missed while on vacation, it appears that Jeff Cameron (whom you all may be familiar with) has sued Scott Stapp for his alleged failure to repay to Mr. Cameron the money owed to Mr. Cameron for Scott Stapp's rehab debt. Apparently (allegedly), Mr. Cameron wrote checks for Mr. Stapp to avoid a paper trail in Stapp's name but now Stapp has reneged and owes Mr. Cameron a substantial sum of money . . stay tuned . . .

** tip toes out **

Steve
09-13-2004, 08:10 PM
A note to everyone:

This topic has gotten out of hand which is why I've closed this thread. I've also decided to remove all the posts since there were several that were out of line and ended up attacking individuals on the forums. It's one thing to debate a topic, but when replies are made that simply attack someone, that crosses the line. I apologize for not closing the thread earlier.

If you want to discuss a topic, you may do so. But please do so without attacking other people, even if they bring news that you do not agree with. Keep conversations at a polite level. If something is posted that you completely do not agree with and think should not be posted, use the REPORT function (there's a 'Report' link under each person's name in their post) and let the mods take care of it.

If you would like to continue debating this issue, feel free to create a new topic, however keep in mind the rules I stated above.

Shortly I will be adding a link in the navigation bar up above that will display the forum rules and guidelines. Then there will be no excuses for people who do not obey the rules of the forum.

:)