Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Connections to Celebritys [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Connections to Celebritys

Xterminator27
09-10-2004, 11:02 PM
Well most people have close or distant connections with celebritys, weather is your friends uncles friend or whatever, most people DO have some kinda connection, so the question here is, who HERE has a connection (big or small) with any celebrity?

As for me, my Moms best friends brother is the bass player for Kim Mitchel (Well, there all retired now)

So who here has any connection to who and how?

farmgirl
09-10-2004, 11:54 PM
I have a couple, but they aren't very exciting, lol.

My hubby used to play softball with a professional hockey player. Don't know if that would be considered a celebrity but he was on tv so I guess so.

I know a guy who lived next to the Aunt of the girl on a Meatloaf cd cover.

And the woman in the record store I frequent, went to college with Michael Gross and has him over for dinner.

LOL...that's all I can think of right now.

RMadd
09-11-2004, 12:19 AM
I know Mark Tremonti's brother... sort of, anyhoo lol
my aunt has met Billy Bob Clinton (worked on his campaign)... ironic, eh? she's a crazy hippie, tho

Mulletman
09-11-2004, 01:24 AM
Well I come from a large political family, but I dont think thats what you meant by celebs. My dad's uncle was President of Mexico, before Fox. We've had several members of our family hold some office is Mexico, parts of latin america and europe. My grandpa was chief of police in Mexico. My dad worked on former President Bush's campain and through him met Dubya. He also worked on his campaign and is now one of his top advisors from Texas. I've met several top political figures, but other than that. I dont know anybody. I had a friend to who worked at an AMC movie theatre and we met Kevin Spacy there once and that seems to be what interests everyone.

RMadd
09-11-2004, 01:31 AM
who says politicians aren't celebrities? i heard recently that, while many concerts this summer, including those large festivals, are coming nowhere near selling out, G-Dub and John "my billionaire wife wears the pants in this relationship" Kerry are attracting ginormous, overflow crowds to their campaign rallies.

Mulletman
09-11-2004, 01:34 AM
Oh dude, I know. I was in New York City for the RNC and it was packed from wall to wall. To top it off, they dont look political anymore. With all the flashy lights and banners its like one huge ass award show.

RMadd
09-11-2004, 01:43 AM
oh, I would've loved to have gone to that! Damn school...
did you, by chance, buy any of that red carpet lol? i heard they were gonna be selling it somewhere (all 30,000 sq ft) after the convention was over

Dogstar
09-11-2004, 01:50 AM
I have no such connections to any celebrities.

TeriB19
09-11-2004, 08:08 AM
My sister-in-law lives around the corner in NYC from Kevin Bacon & Kyra Sedgwick. Does that make me within 2 degrees of Kevin Bacon?

farmgirl
09-11-2004, 11:18 AM
I have 2 more.

My sisters step-son has danced with Mikael Barishnokov (sp?). I know I spelled that wrong.

Bill Murray once stuck his tongue out at my sister for staring at him in New York, lol.

My connections blow. :rolleyes:

creedsister
09-11-2004, 01:20 PM
my best friends Dad Jams with the kentucky Head Hunters All The Time he even manged to get in one of their videos, i cant remembear which im not a big fan!!!! WAY TO GO BUTCH i would like to go hunt down willie nelson :D

Xterminator27
09-11-2004, 03:20 PM
Oh and for more,

My moms friend's son use to play hockey with eric lindros (NHL hockey player) as a kid

RMadd
09-11-2004, 03:25 PM
My sister-in-law lives around the corner in NYC from Kevin Bacon & Kyra Sedgwick. Does that make me within 2 degrees of Kevin Bacon?
:hammerlol
my dad met David Robinson (NBA) back when "The Admiral" was stationed at King's Bay down in southeastern Georiga and my dad was contracted to work there.
my former neighbor played high school basketball against Larry Bird... or was it college? I can't remember.

hayley
09-12-2004, 02:27 AM
My sister-in-law lives around the corner in NYC from Kevin Bacon
Oohhh neat. I like Kevin. :)

Well I know a guy (in the States) Who's mum has a friend that used to hang out with Eddie Vedder when they were kids. :eek: :D :D :D

But as for me, no I have no connections. Well not that I know of.

RMadd
09-12-2004, 02:31 AM
oh, found out today, my roommate's friend's (whom I know) cousin is Jenny McCarthy

Alter Shredder
09-12-2004, 09:33 AM
My dad was a roommate with a guy whos brother was in Reo Speedwagon, he has played accoustic sets with the guys, I met Dick Cheney....

Mulletman
09-12-2004, 10:25 AM
I have a friend who's close friend with this girl whose grandfather had a part in the assassination of Che Guevara.

Sheila63
09-12-2004, 02:50 PM

:laugh: Teri!!

Like Dogstar, I don't have any celebrity connections. Although when one of my sister's lived in CA, she went to a concert with a friend who had backstage passes and she was right next to Bonnie Raitt.

JulieCitySlicker
09-12-2004, 05:27 PM
I have no connections with any celebraties :rolleyes:

R U Ready?
09-13-2004, 08:34 PM
My French teacher went to college with Bruce Willis and said he thought he he was all big and bad on campus and that he's an asshole (although she didn't say that) :D

TeriB19
09-13-2004, 09:55 PM
I don't find that hard to believe at all! He strikes me as the type to be an arrogant butthead.

Higher_Desire
09-17-2004, 12:18 AM
Well, here's mine.

I live in Montesano Washington, which is about 20 miles east of Aberdeen, where Kurt Cobain was born and lived (he also lived in Monte for a bit). Though I was never able to meet Kurt, I have met his sister Kim, his mom Wendy, his cousin Chris, his uncle Leland, and his daughter Francis.

Other celebs I've met are as follows:
Athletes:
-Harlem Globetrotters (Various players)
-Steve Clark (Miami Dolphins)
-Steve Young (San Francisco 49ers)

Musicians:
-Atomship
-Good Charlotte (Joel & Benji)
-Jericho Road
-Mark Schulman (drummer, has worked with Cher, Destiny's Child, Heart, and others)
-Rob Gonzalez
-Seventh Day Slumber
-Sittser
-Thoughtless People
-Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Professional Wrestlers:
-Billy Kidman
-Torrie Wilson

Other:
-Dan Cumning (Comedian)
-John Bytheway (Author)
-John Curley (Evening Magazine - A Seattle TV show)
-John Groeberg (Inspired the movie "The Other Side of Heaven")
-Ken Brewer (Poet Lauriat)

H-D :pimp:

Higher_Desire
09-17-2004, 12:23 AM
oh, found out today, my roommate's friend's (whom I know) cousin is Jenny McCarthy
Oh my God dude! No way! I love you. Can you introduce us? :jerk: Jenny's freaking hot!

Oh, and I forgot on my last post... in addition to having met Steve Young, a guy I know really well use to play football with him at Brigham Young University, and played a year of baseball with the Milwaukee Brewers. Also, one of my teachers in high school is the godfather of Seattle Seahawks tight end Jerramy Stevens.

Xterminator27
09-17-2004, 02:53 PM
Actually guys, by connections, i dont mean liek you "met" them or got his autograph, i mean by more of a personal level of connection someone.

For example, a singer meets thousands of fans every day, those fans who meet him dont have any conection, they just got his autograph EXC

Higher_Desire
09-22-2004, 04:14 PM
Well, like I said, I personally know members of Kurt Cobain's family (even though I don't think I'll be able to meet him anytime soon. lol), as well as knowing Justin Smith of the band Jericho Road, and know two people who know ex-pro football player Steve Young, and one of them knows Steve Clark (another former NFL player), poet Ken Brewer (a friend of my college president), and I live near the father of Torrie Wilson, one of the WWE divas.