Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
I'm Back... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back...

Wylde-Tremonti
09-03-2004, 09:30 PM
Well I'm Back Mother F*ckers...
I don't wanna be back... I Like ABR better... but i might as well make the best of it...

For those of you n00bs that don't know who i'm i am... I'm Wylde-Tremonti(WanaB)
(AKA TREMONTIWANAB)
I'm a 17 year old Student/Guitarist...
I'm not happy about this Merge of ABR and CF BBs... because i Liked being the big poster over there.... here i'm just another face in the crowd and it sucks... I stopped posting over here because there was't any excitement... I'm not much of a Fan of Stapp anymore... because there aren't any Blazing Guitars Behind him... I'm a GUITAR man Through and Through... I like Classic Rock, Hard Rock, and METAL...as well as the occasional Southern Rock/Acoustic band...

if you have any questions let me know...
If you remember me from b4... i might not be quite the person i was b4... i've sorta developed a potty mouth... so i apologize in advance if i start using profanity...
PEACE!

Xterminator27
09-03-2004, 10:25 PM
its mother FUCKERS, say it like a man

JulieCitySlicker
09-03-2004, 11:10 PM
Hi Matt! Welcome back :D

How have ya been?

DangerousDan85
09-04-2004, 12:22 AM
If you remember me from b4... i might not be quite the person i was b4... i've sorta developed a potty mouth... so i apologize in advance if i start using profanity...
PEACE!

don't worry i can always edit your posts for you

jk

:laugh:

The Lithium
09-04-2004, 03:57 AM
I can't believe ABR is closing down!! :(

Steve
09-04-2004, 11:19 AM
The forums are redirecting here. The site, ABR, is going nowhere.

WeatheredWoman
09-04-2004, 11:19 PM

Hmmm... :think: ...Lith???? Is that you???? LIIIIIIIIITH????

Sebaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas????? :laugh:

Bridge of Clay
09-05-2004, 01:55 PM
Get over it, dude. Stop being such a child.

If you don't like Stapp, then don't post on his section. You don't even have to read the posts there. Just check the AB section and the Creed part if you have any interest.

Number of posts means nothing. And you have more posts here than on abrocks.

This change comes for good.

PS: when will it be effective?

The Lithium
09-06-2004, 04:52 PM
Hmmm... :think: ...Lith???? Is that you???? LIIIIIIIIITH????

Sebaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas????? :laugh:
Everyone besides from you calls me Lith, welcome to earth Stef!! Where the hell have you been?

WeatheredWoman
09-06-2004, 07:19 PM
I know Sebas... well I had a lot on my mind as of late... sooooo!! Btw you didn't respond when I was on-line saturday!!! :mad:

Thnx for the welcome... :hugs:

Sheila63
09-06-2004, 08:04 PM
Hey Matt, Welcome Back!! :)

Wylde-Tremonti
09-06-2004, 11:39 PM
Get over it, dude. Stop being such a child.

If you don't like Stapp, then don't post on his section. You don't even have to read the posts there. Just check the AB section and the Creed part if you have any interest.

Number of posts means nothing. And you have more posts here than on abrocks.

This change comes for good.

PS: when will it be effective?
Hey Man... F*CK YOU...
I'm allowed to have my opinion...
You all tell me to get over this... Well i am... i'm here aren't i? I just think that the Farther away AB can Get from creed... the better their career will be (in the long run) that's why i'm annoyed...

Bridge of Clay
09-07-2004, 12:58 AM
Hey Man... F*CK YOU...
I'm allowed to have my opinion...
You all tell me to get over this... Well i am... i'm here aren't i? I just think that the Farther away AB can Get from creed... the better their career will be (in the long run) that's why i'm annoyed...

LMAO!!!

Our boy became a rebel!!! He's growing up!

Xterminator27
09-07-2004, 09:53 PM
Hey Man... F*CK YOU...

GRRRRRRR

Xterminator27
09-07-2004, 09:54 PM
LMAO!!!

Our boy became a rebel!!! He's growing up!

Omfg he must been listening to good charolet or avril lavrine, does punk bands R bad influence to him! :mad1:

Wylde-Tremonti
09-07-2004, 09:57 PM
Omfg he must been listening to good charolet or avril lavrine, does punk bands R bad influence to him! :mad1:
um... It's called BLACK LABEL SOCIETY AND METALLICA...

WeatheredWoman
09-08-2004, 01:20 AM
Hahahaha X... it's even worse... :eek: BOYBAND Metallica : http://www.metal-sludge.com/main/index.php?module=subjects&func=viewpage&pageid=717

..and the 80's hairband guy Zakk Wylde (BLS) : http://www.metal-sludge.com/main/index.php?module=subjects&func=viewpage&pageid=527

After seeing those pics... Punk-rock sounds like HARD-CORE... ;)

LOL!!! :laugh:

Wylde-Tremonti
09-08-2004, 11:30 PM
Hahahaha X... it's even worse... :eek: BOYBAND Metallica : http://www.metal-sludge.com/main/index.php?module=subjects&func=viewpage&pageid=717

..and the 80's hairband guy Zakk Wylde (BLS) : http://www.metal-sludge.com/main/index.php?module=subjects&func=viewpage&pageid=527

After seeing those pics... Punk-rock sounds like HARD-CORE... ;)

LOL!!! :laugh:
Dude... even Fucking Pantera was a Glam Hair Band.... Zakk didn't really have much of a choice... he had to do what the Oz-man said ya know?

Xterminator27
09-09-2004, 03:09 PM
Fucking

Younge grasshopper is learning well from master X

Wylde-Tremonti
09-09-2004, 04:55 PM
Younge grasshopper is learning well from master X
um... i wouldn't think quite so highly of yourself there bud...