Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Care Packages for our soldiers overseas [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Care Packages for our soldiers overseas

TeriB19
08-31-2004, 10:21 PM
Yes, I am championing the cause for our men and women overseas. Anyone interested in contributing any items those folks may need can check out this website:

Carepackages (http://singleparents.about.com/cs/a/CarePackages03.htm)

I will gladly collect things to be sent overseas, since the proper forms need to be filled out for customs. If anyone is interested, please PM me for more details.

****No Gatorade is needed at this time. Stay tuned.

JulieCitySlicker
09-01-2004, 12:04 AM
Not all Americans are wealthy X, take me for instance ;) :rolleyes:

RMadd
09-01-2004, 01:22 AM
i'm guessing X made some anti-American comment that got deleted?

JulieCitySlicker
09-01-2004, 11:59 AM
Yep! He did Bearfan :wtf:

RMadd
09-01-2004, 12:12 PM
wow, whoda thunk?

Dogstar
09-01-2004, 02:45 PM
Thanks so much for the info, Teri...I'll be getting a package together for sure.

Xterminator27
09-01-2004, 03:58 PM
YOU CAN DELETE MY POSTS TERI!! BUT YOU CAN NEVER DELETE THE TRUTH!!!!!

For teh 3rd time all i said was

Mayby we should be giving stuff to starving and dieing children out in 3rd world countries who need these things to live their horrible suffering lives instead of giving it to a nuch of already wealthy men who dont already need it.

PS how the FUCK is this Anti-American?? Whoever thinks that is a DUMBASS it has nothing to do with america but our world in general

SO THINK OF THAT WHEN YOU EAT YOUR LOBSTER(yes i spelt it right this time) DINNER YOU PIGS

JulieCitySlicker
09-01-2004, 06:49 PM
Dang! Who wizzed in your cherrios X :wtf:
maybe you should switch to Wheaties ;)

Xterminator27
09-01-2004, 07:54 PM
Dang! Who wizzed in your cherrios X :wtf:
maybe you should switch to Wheaties ;)

Ahahahahhahahahaha

TeriB19
09-01-2004, 07:59 PM
instead of giving it to a nuch of already wealthy men who dont already need it.

PS how the FUCK is this Anti-American?? Whoever thinks that is a DUMBASS it has nothing to do with america but our world in general

SO THINK OF THAT WHEN YOU EAT YOUR LOBSTER(yes i spelt it right this time) DINNER YOU PIGS
Excuse me, you 15 year old who has much to learn about the world, but my husband is currently serving in Kuwait and will be stationed over there for the next 6-9 months, and trust me when I tell you, he's NOT a wealthy man who doesn't need things. They aren't serving them lobster dinners, nor are we here at HOME eating lobster dinners. I started this thread because several people had shown interest in sending care packages overseas to our loved ones who are away from their families, and you've completely made a mockery of it. If you don't agree with this thread, don't post in it or put me on your ingnore list, but I won't sit here and watch you disrespect me, my husband or the other soldiers and sailors who are serving over there. I'm not fucking around with you on this one X.

Dogstar
09-01-2004, 08:03 PM
X- do me a favor and REFRAIN from insulting the men and women who are serving overseas and the people of this board with your misguided and misinformed bullshit. You have a lot to learn.

Xterminator27
09-01-2004, 08:18 PM
when i say wealthy i mean in comparison to the families in 3rd world countries who make 2 bucks a day in sweatshops making our sneakers and our products

Do they want to be there? no
do they have a choice? no

Dogstar
09-01-2004, 08:24 PM
Regardless, it has nothing to do with what Teri was trying to do. Knock if off. You are coming dangerously close to getting banned.

Xterminator27
09-01-2004, 08:29 PM
by the way, i have no idea what soever where you peopel are getting this

"insult your solders from"

in my first post all i clearly said was.

"why dont we send items like these to people in 3rd world countries who are starving?"

not

"fuck the solders, fuck your friends, the 3rd world people are better, give them your shit"

All of a sudden you take a suggestion of intrest for a greater need, and somehow manage to transform it into a flaming war about country pride the means/respect of oversea men/brothers/familiy who are away, while also throwing in a bit of country insulting and personal insulting.

be proud guys, be very proud

Anyways thats the final note on defiendding my means, let us end the flamming war before it gets out of hand like that time everyone went spaz on me 2 or so years ago =P

Oh and if your going to ban me, you might aswell ban yourself and teri, because you know what they say....

It takes one person to start a fire, but several to keep it burning :cool:

TeriB19
09-01-2004, 08:38 PM
How about you give care packages to some of teh million or so starving and suffering children in the 3rd world countries instead of giving it to the weathly american solders who dont really need it anyways Your first moronic post in this thread. You make generalizations regarding things about which you obviously know nothing.

Mayby we should be giving stuff to starving and dieing children out in 3rd world countries who need these things to live their horrible suffering lives instead of giving it to a nuch of already wealthy men who dont already need it.
Your 3rd moronic post, again, generalizing all members of the American military as wealthy. Again, you've got a lot to learn.

SO THINK OF THAT WHEN YOU EAT YOUR LOBSTER(yes i spelt it right this time) DINNER YOU PIGSExactly who were you calling a pig? The wealthy American service men and women??

Here's the deal X. I saw that you posted your own thread about sending care packages to needy 3rd world countries. I hope millions of people send you much needed items. I'm not trying to save the world, I'm just attempting to make life a little more comfortable for my husband and his fellow sailors. You go save the world in your own thread and leave mine alone. This will be your last warning. Shut up and get out of this thread if you don't have anything worthwhile to say.

Xterminator27
09-01-2004, 08:40 PM
Your first moronic post in this thread. You make generalizations regarding things about which you obviously know nothing..

then i ask you to please explain it to me, because i am seriously confused about the way human beings act to their fellow kind, you dont have to post it, PM me or post in my religion thread. But i seriosuly want to know the answer.

feel free to delete my spoof version of this thread if you want to that bad considering I CANT DELETE MY OWN POSTS

JenRN
09-01-2004, 11:08 PM
Your immaturity never ceases to amaze me. You haved stepped over the line here X, you need to think before you open your mouth. You need to educate yourself about this war or any other war before you speak. Number one you are not from this country so you have no idea how things are here. People in the military serving our country are not rich for your information, they are what you called deticated. They are there by choice, not by "having" to be there. It is something that takes respect, heroism, and strength. Something you obviosly have no concept of. You may be 15 or whatever your age, but you speak like you are the most spoiled, uneducated idiot around. If you don't like the topic then stay out of the thread, don't trash what others are going through. I see all kinds of stupid ass threads you start, wasting space on here, but I just stay away. YOu need to do the same, stay away. Our country for one thing stands up for our troops and each other, and support one another in times of war. That is where we stand higher than any other nation hands down. I will be sending some packages out, and have sent many since this war has started. It makes me happy to help out. Something you obviously know NOTHING about!

Xterminator27
09-02-2004, 12:02 AM

"why dont we send items like these to people in 3rd world countries who are starving?"

not

"fuck the solders, fuck your friends, the 3rd world people are better, give them your shit"

All of a sudden you take a suggestion of intrest for a greater need, and somehow manage to transform it into a flaming war about country pride the means/respect of oversea men/brothers/familiy who are away, while also throwing in a bit of country insulting and personal insulting.

Anyways thats the final note on defiendding my means, let us end the flamming war before it gets out of hand like that time everyone went spaz on me 2 or so years ago =P

Oh and if your going to ban me, you might aswell ban yourself and teri, because you know what they say....

read it

RMadd
09-02-2004, 12:35 AM
Do they want to be there? no
do they have a choice? no
just remember that, as of right now, the US military is purely voluntary. anyone joining active duty or reserves should hopefully know what militaries have historically been used for and that we're no different. had the draft been implented for this war, i wouldn't have so much a problem w/ you using the above reasoning, but as the troops volunteered, your accusations are wayyyyyyyyy off base.

Xterminator27
09-02-2004, 01:44 AM
Im talking about the starving indonesian children

Dogstar
09-02-2004, 02:22 AM
This thread isn't about starving Indonesian children. It's about our troops. Teri has asked you to take that topic elsewhere and leave this one alone unless you have something constructive to say.

Xterminator27
09-02-2004, 11:54 AM
i was answering bearfans question, and by saying that you are thus again dragging the topic on even more.

Dogstar
09-02-2004, 01:17 PM
He didn't ask you a question. This is your last warning.

RMadd
09-02-2004, 06:49 PM
oh
gotcha
but i'm not sure how that fits into this whole discussion. could you clarify?

Sheila63
09-02-2004, 07:14 PM
Teri, I'll send you a pm/email tomorrow. I'd love to send a care package overseas to our soldiers.

Xterminator27
09-02-2004, 10:01 PM
oh
gotcha
but i'm not sure how that fits into this whole discussion. could you clarify?

Ban him dogstar

TeriB19
09-02-2004, 10:43 PM
Teri, I'll send you a pm/email tomorrow. I'd love to send a care package overseas to our soldiers.
Thank you Sheila! Much appreciated.

JulieCitySlicker
09-03-2004, 12:36 PM
I'd like to send something as well, but I am low on funds right now :(

TeriB19
09-03-2004, 03:10 PM
That's ok Julie, if you could send some prayers their way it would help!! :)

JulieCitySlicker
09-03-2004, 07:26 PM
Darn right Teri ;)

JenRN
09-03-2004, 10:13 PM
I am trying to get the unit where I work to do this together.... I send a package overseas to the troops every year. I think I will adopt Don't unit as mine this year!!!! :D

Mulletman
09-04-2004, 01:10 AM
Drop the Eithiopian bullshit. If you truely cared about them you would be here starting a thread that actually had something relevant to say instead of the everyday bullshit you grace us with. This has nothing to do with the Eithiopians, this is about the troops over seas. Albiet your humor is one that needs to be understood to be appreciated, this isnt the place or time for it. If you have nothing relevant to say, dont say anything at all.

TakeUHigher
09-13-2004, 12:41 PM
hey guys, i have been away from the boards for a while and i come back to people saying crazy things about our militray. as with teri i have a boyfriend overseas, and they dont have anything over there, thats people's fist mistake. they see whats on tv and thats not the truth. chad(my boyfriend) wrote me a letter the other day and it said: as soon as we got of the M*$ther F*&kin plane we were under fire, oh and also can you send me some baby wipes, its going to be a couple of more weeks till we are able to take showers.
they dont have anything, so guys the third world countries have help. and yes so do our boys, but there fighting to keep you safe, so no more crap will start over here, and your right to say that there "livin it up" over here.
most people dont get to hear the stories like teri and myself, of what they see and all that stuff that goes along with it.
this is chad's second tour over there and when he got back after the first time, he had nightmares, and didnt talk that much.
so im just asking to take a min. and put yourself in there shoes and what they have to deal with.
teri i dont know if your remember me, but i met you in VA when mark was doing a signing at the music store. i was there with my friends and you were there with your kids.
anyway, what unit is your husband with? chad's with the 4th cag det 4 team. (marines) hes in iraq now.
thanks for letting me vent... still love all you guys!

:hippy: amy : )

TeriB19
09-13-2004, 05:26 PM
Amy, check your PM's. :)

RMadd
09-13-2004, 10:08 PM
Ban him dogstar
what did i do to deserve this? I'm not the one who went off-topic. I was being serious when I said "gotcha", understanding what you meant when you clarified your remarks.

Mulletman
09-13-2004, 10:09 PM
hes just being an dick, dont mind him.

RMadd
09-13-2004, 10:10 PM
Damn Canades. Does he really hate Americans that much?

Xterminator27
09-14-2004, 03:15 PM

not

Mayby you shoudl read this instead????

Oh and i find it funny how when mullet said that thing and brought back this topic i made him look liek a dumbass so he deleted my post.

LOL NEWB MOD = MULLET HE IS ABUSING HIS POWERS,
(he claims this never happened but you can never be to shure around sneaky tricksters like mulletman) :nono:

Anyways i would like to take this time to post the smilie of the sport in which you gusy seemingly like to play over and over and over...

:deadhorse

The dead horse has been beaten to dust guys. If you bump this topic like mulletman/bearfan did then you sir are a true dumbass

Mulletman
09-14-2004, 03:17 PM
i didnt delete your post?

Xterminator27
09-14-2004, 03:24 PM
someone did

Mulletman
09-14-2004, 04:13 PM
well this n00b didnt do it.

TeriB19
09-14-2004, 11:03 PM
If I were to venture a guess, I'd say it was.........um........ME. Don't start anymore crap X.

Xterminator27
09-14-2004, 11:10 PM
:deadhorse