Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Uh how do you save stuff to CDs? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Uh how do you save stuff to CDs?

Xterminator27
08-29-2004, 06:54 PM
I got this blank CD and I Want to save some stuff on it but how the hell do I do that? (my Cd player can do everything including burn DVDS)

creedsister
08-29-2004, 07:07 PM
well you take what music you have already got downloaded and burn theme on your cd make sure your blank cd is not audio :o B/c that can make you screw up big time

Xterminator27
08-29-2004, 07:18 PM
im not burning music on it, and its a data cd, i need to know how to stick data stuff on it because im getting a new computer soon

creedsister
08-29-2004, 07:25 PM
Ummmmm I think you have to File First and then you can burn the cd there really is,nt much of a diffrence, other than that i dont know b/c im not smart im sure of the people here with higher IQ,s Can Help ya out X

Xterminator27
08-29-2004, 07:35 PM
Im shure steve can save the day here

Dogstar
08-29-2004, 07:41 PM
Can't you just select the files and then use the "send to" function? I think that copies the files to the data disk. I have some sort of windows wizard program that then "writes" the files to the CD...not sure if it's under the "File" or "Edit" menu button at the top of the task bar...

creedsister
08-29-2004, 07:42 PM
Amen

creedsister
08-29-2004, 08:52 PM
Can't you just select the files and then use the "send to" function? I think that copies the files to the data disk. I have some sort of windows wizard program that then "writes" the files to the CD...not sure if it's under the "File" or "Edit" menu button at the top of the task bar... There ya go!!! i dont know where they are unless im looking for,em But im pretty sure that how its done :D

Xterminator27
08-29-2004, 11:36 PM
heh what dogstar said dosnt work, but i figure it out, its just a program i have taht I use to burn stuff. Its pritty easy

RMadd
08-29-2004, 11:52 PM
usually in your burning program (nero, etc.) there should be in option for creating Data compilations. and most programs have drag-and-drop functions, so you can just select what stuff you want and drag 'em over to the compilation side, boom you're done.

Mulletman
08-30-2004, 09:01 AM
Same way you burn music cds, except this time instead of saying "Audio CD" go to "Data CD". Choose the files you want and burn. Just remember that you have a size limit.

Xterminator27
08-30-2004, 01:11 PM
heh what dogstar said dosnt work, but i figure it out, its just a program i have taht I use to burn stuff. Its pritty easy

I figured it out people