Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Bonus Tracks on ODR [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Bonus Tracks on ODR

cariocawlad
08-23-2004, 02:02 PM
The songs CRUEL SUN and OWN MY WAY are bonus tracks in a possible international version of ODR? Someone knows anything about it?

I Must say again: ODR Rocks!! :D

RMadd
08-23-2004, 03:28 PM
i ain't heard anything, but then again, i've not been keeping up w/ the latest AB news that much. but ODR does kick ass!

benkenobi
08-24-2004, 07:10 AM
The songs CRUEL SUN and OWN MY WAY are bonus tracks in a possible international version of ODR? Someone knows anything about it?

I Must say again: ODR Rocks!! :D

I heard about 2 songs called "Cruel Sun" and "On My Way Now." So I don't know which name the second goes by. :confused:

The Lithium
08-24-2004, 09:12 AM
I really, really doubt it!! Don't think so!

aussiecreeder
08-24-2004, 10:06 AM
there is a b-side to the australian single of "open your eyes" out fairly soon i think. i think it was called "save me" i my memory serves me correctly. i'm sure the international versions will have at least one b-side.

benkenobi
08-24-2004, 04:00 PM
there is a b-side to the australian single of "open your eyes" out fairly soon i think. i think it was called "save me" i my memory serves me correctly. i'm sure the international versions will have at least one b-side.

Yes, the OYE single does have the unreleased track "Save Me" on it. I preordered it the other day.

Echelon Soldier
08-24-2004, 11:13 PM
yes, i heard this is true. The uk cd has two extra tracks. someone said it on the AB board.

hayley
08-25-2004, 01:21 AM
Yes, the OYE single does have the unreleased track "Save Me" on it. I preordered it the other day.
Okay let me get this straight. The song Save Me is going to be released on the international version of One Day Remains, or just the Open Your Eyes single? :confused:

aussiecreeder
08-25-2004, 02:06 AM
Okay let me get this straight. The song Save Me is going to be released on the international version of One Day Remains, or just the Open Your Eyes single? :confused:

as far as i know its only on the australian version of the single.......

hayley
08-25-2004, 04:43 AM
I wonder if that includes the New Zealand version of the single? :D I think being late with the release of One Day Remains, Australia and New Zealand should get an extra track, because we have waited longer. :cool:

aussiecreeder
08-25-2004, 09:14 AM
I wonder if that includes the New Zealand version of the single? :D I think being late with the release of One Day Remains, Australia and New Zealand should get an extra track, because we have waited longer. :cool:

no luck there hayley has its in australia now and its the regular version of the album. i do hear the uk version will have some extra tracks and asian versions have extra tracks of creed albums (ie human clay).

facelessman
08-25-2004, 01:13 PM
ok whats ODR?

facelessman
08-25-2004, 01:18 PM
ok i just answered my own questioon.

creedsister
08-26-2004, 09:50 PM
ok i just answered my own questioon. i do that alot

The Lithium
08-27-2004, 03:58 AM
I know all about that, come on!!