Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Stapp: "I keep contact with the guys" [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Stapp: "I keep contact with the guys"

The Lithium
08-20-2004, 08:01 PM
I think that I might not be 100% updated with this, but, as far as I know, I haven't seen anyone talkin' about this on any forum...

Head over to: PassionBreedsFollowers.com (http://www.passionbreedsfollowers.com) and check the news!! Download Stapp's phone-interview and the news video clip from VH1. He says some really interessting stuff!!

"Yeah sure I keep contact with the guys", when AB says, "No, haven't spoken to him in months".

He also appologized for the break up!! :rolleyes:

musiclover291
08-20-2004, 09:59 PM
Thanks for the information. Stapp never says when the last time he spoke to AB so it could've been in February I think he is trying to give the viewpoint that it no hard feelings between him and AB. In addition, AB has stated the same thing which I think is smart for Stapp because this can maybe end some of the divide among Creed fans. He also in a different interview states that he always keeps the option open for a Creed reunion, again I believe done in a effort to spread some positive feedback from the public. However, I think listening to him and seeing him in recent pictures that a big burden has been lifted from him with the break up of Creed he looks great and sounds so much happier it's nice to see his true and funny personality come across to us the fans.

Torn Signs
08-20-2004, 11:33 PM
I believe Stapp said something similar to, "Mark is my son's Uncle. I do not think a business relationship would mix up the family one," in terms to having been in contact with the other members recently.

Higher_Desire
08-21-2004, 12:10 AM
I believe Stapp said something similar to, "Mark is my son's Uncle. I do not think a business relationship would mix up the family one," in terms to having been in contact with the other members recently.
That's about right. Here's a transcript quote:
Interviewer: "Have you spoken to them at all since the breakup of Creed?"
Scott: "Oh yeah. Definetly."
Interviewer: "Cool. Cool."
Scott: "You know, Mark is 'Uncle Mark' to my baby boy, ya know, so, uh, I'd hate to think that, uh, ya know, uh, a departure from a working relationship temporarily, and I say 'temoporarily' in that the door's always open, and that's something that maybe the public doesn't know, but, um, I wouldn't think that that would end a friendship and end a family relationship, and that's what we had."

H-D :pimp:

aussiecreeder
08-21-2004, 09:45 AM
cool interview and he does have a good sense of humour. I AM IRON MAN! :D very cool that lost keyword records are donating 250 g's to charity.

Shadow
08-21-2004, 12:29 PM
PBF has obtained, exclusively, the full interview that took place. It's about 15 minutes longer then the one that was broadcast. Look for it over at PBF over the next few weeks.

Bridge of Clay
08-21-2004, 09:41 PM
what's different? I have the transcription but I don't think it already had the extra bits...

RMadd
08-21-2004, 11:57 PM
That's about right. Here's a transcript quote:
Interviewer: "Have you spoken to them at all since the breakup of Creed?"
Scott: "Oh yeah. Definetly."
Interviewer: "Cool. Cool."
Scott: "You know, Mark is 'Uncle Mark' to my baby boy, ya know, so, uh, I'd hate to think that, uh, ya know, uh, a departure from a working relationship temporarily, and I say 'temoporarily' in that the door's always open, and that's something that maybe the public doesn't know, but, um, I wouldn't think that that would end a friendship and end a family relationship, and that's what we had."

seems a tid bit uncertain if you ask me

Shadow
08-22-2004, 07:17 AM
what's different? I have the transcription but I don't think it already had the extra bits...
Marcos, the newer version of the interview is not up yet. Check PBF by the end of the week or possibly next week.

The Lithium
08-22-2004, 04:49 PM
Yeah, Stapp says "of course I've talked to them", and AB says "no, not since the breakup". Sorry Stapp, I believe AB.

musiclover291
08-22-2004, 06:33 PM
Yeah, Stapp says "of course I've talked to them", and AB says "no, not since the breakup". Sorry Stapp, I believe AB.

I think you need to re read the transcript the interviewer asked if he has spoken to AB since the break up he says yes and also AB acknowledge that they have spoken to him. AB said February because they were asked when and Stapp was never asked when he spoke to AB last just if he had.

What is he lying about?

Dogstar
08-22-2004, 07:40 PM
Heh, this situation, like the others, is a total he said/she said. Michael just posted over at Steve's AB board that there has been no phone contact between Scott and his former bandmates since February.

http://www.alterbridgerocks.com/community/showthread.php?t=638&page=2

musiclover291
08-22-2004, 08:19 PM
Heh, this situation, like the others, is a total he said/she said. Michael just posted over at Steve's AB board that there has been no phone contact between Scott and his former bandmates since February.

http://www.alterbridgerocks.com/community/showthread.php?t=638&page=2

Again this is not a he said/she said please listen to the interview again. Because this will start another nasty rumor. Stapp never says when he spoke to AB last he the interviewer simply asked if he had spoke to AB since the break and Stapp states yes and then the part about Mark that's it. Nothing further. When I heard the interview I simply took at it that he spoke to AB and probably the last time was in February give the guy a break!!!!

Anyhow in one of AB interview I may be mistaken but they said the last time they spoken to Stapp was January. Know Michael is saying February so for all we know it could be yesterday.

Dogstar
08-22-2004, 08:46 PM
Again this is not a he said/she said please listen to the interview again. Because this will start another nasty rumor. Stapp never says when he spoke to AB last he the interviewer simply asked if he had spoke to AB since the break and Stapp states yes and then the part about Mark that's it. Nothing further. When I heard the interview I simply took at it that he spoke to AB and probably the last time was in February give the guy a break!!!!

Anyhow in one of AB interview I may be mistaken but they said the last time they spoken to Stapp was January. Know Michael is saying February so for all we know it could be yesterday.

Sheesh, lighten the hell up, already! I wasn't trying to start anything or point fingers. I was simply adding to the information from what Michael said. All he said was the last time they spoke by phone!

musiclover291
08-22-2004, 08:56 PM
Sheesh, lighten the hell up, already! I wasn't trying to start anything or point fingers. I was simply adding to the information from what Michael said. All he said was the last time they spoke by phone!

Sorry if I seem uptight about it but it just seems like the interview is being taken to the extreme. When Stapp stated very little about his contact with AB.

Bridge of Clay
08-22-2004, 09:49 PM
yeah, the thing is everybody interpreted it as being after the break-up announcement ... that phone call was probably after the break-up decision.

Shadow
08-23-2004, 07:17 AM
....whatever.... Scott will be picked apart no matter what he says or does.

I'm sorry, but I don't believe that Scott would go on radio and tell a blatant lie. Who knows when he spoke to him last, it could have been February. Maybe the rest of that interview will spread some light on this subject.

The Lithium
08-23-2004, 09:27 AM
I apologize to everyone, I understand the point now. They have talked since the break-up, it was just a very long time ago. I wish they could stay as friends, if it is possible

Shadow
08-23-2004, 10:46 AM
I appologize to everyone, I understand the point now. They have talked since the break-up, it was just a very long time ago. I wish they could stay as friends, if it is possible
Lith, no reason to apologize. I think everyone looks too much into this and the things that are said. Scott just needs to be given a chance. I know you support him.

I hope they are still friends too. Well, Scott said the door is always open. You never know what the future holds. :)

johellion
08-23-2004, 08:25 PM
All I can do is laugh!!!!! and smile! :D

Shadow
08-23-2004, 08:48 PM
:rolleyes:

creedlvr
08-24-2004, 08:13 AM
All I can do is laugh!!!!! and smile! :D
That's great!!!!

The Lithium
08-24-2004, 08:55 AM
I know you support him.
OH YEAH!!!!

I hope they are still friends too. Well, Scott said the door is always open. You never know what the future holds. :)
Well, it's up to them if they keep their friendship... Scott's door might be open, but as far as I've understand, Mark have closed his now, and will keep it that way for quiet awhile. He just wanna focus on Alter Bridge, and he says Myles is the best rock 'n roll singer he've ever heard, soo well.. Who knows?

Jooji_2
08-24-2004, 08:10 PM
[QUOTE=johellion]All I can do is laugh!!!!! and smile! :D[/QUOT

Me too! :laugh: :D

WeatheredWoman
08-24-2004, 11:19 PM
:rolleyes:

WeatheredWoman
08-24-2004, 11:20 PM
Well, it's up to them if they keep their friendship... Scott's door might be open, but as far as I've understand, Mark have closed his now, and will keep it that way for quiet awhile. He just wanna focus on Alter Bridge, and he says Myles is the best rock 'n roll singer he've ever heard, soo well.. Who knows?

Never say never, Sebas... ;)

The Lithium
08-27-2004, 05:21 AM
Never say never, Sebas... ;)
Exactly, you never know!! ;) Hahaha, I'd like to see the Tremonti diehard fans and the Stapp diehard fans faces if they should reunite!! :D Those guys really hate each other!! Damn childish!

Evil_wizzzard
08-27-2004, 07:06 AM
OH YEAH!!!!

Myles is the best rock 'n roll singer he've ever heard, soo well.. Who knows?

Myles = best rock 'n roll singer??? Give me a break man...

The Lithium
08-27-2004, 07:36 AM
Myles = best rock 'n roll singer??? Give me a break man...
Well, I join him!! I think Myles is the best rock 'n roll singer out there!!