Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Relearn Love behind the scenes [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Relearn Love behind the scenes

Mr.CreedFreakTN
08-05-2004, 11:55 PM
Head over to WWW.ScottStapp.com and watch a short clip of Scott talking about his new song and the inspiration behind it.

Shadow
08-06-2004, 07:34 AM
It's a wonderful clip. I saw it last night. For those who haven't seen it - Scott is back to his old self. He looked a little tired. But he sounded and looked just like he used to. I'm glad I've stuck behind him and supported him. The wait sure has been worth it.

mushroomy2k
08-06-2004, 10:04 AM
good morning Mr.CreedFreakTN and shadow how are you?
i finally saw the the clip this morning and it was wonderful to watch
i agree shadow he did look tired but then again where was that clip shot?
and at what time day/night?
plus im sure he is very busy working on getting his cd done and ready
so i guess he would be tired.
he said so much in the clip and i agree, even i need to learn how to love
again and i really think the whole world does.
thank you scott and the ladys of passionbreedsfollowers.com you :rockon: :hugs: have a awsome weekend everyone :)

musiclover291
08-06-2004, 10:37 AM
He looked great and it's good to see him back to old self again. Even though the clip was short he said a whole lot and it made me think about myself and what the true meaning of love is so thank you for Stapp getting that message out there alot of people need to think about it. I hope the song is a huge success for him he deserves it.

The Lithium
08-06-2004, 01:45 PM
Wasn't a long video, but I'm so glad Stapp is doing like AB, and want to give the fans something extra!!

He seems to finally have come to peace with himself, and I'm so glad for that... Glad for Jaggar!!

Shadow
08-06-2004, 02:40 PM
He seems to finally have come to peace with himself, and I'm so glad for that... Glad for Jaggar!!
Now Lith, what a nice comment. That's the kind of thing you should be posting at PBF. :D ;)

The Lithium
08-06-2004, 03:11 PM
To start off Robyn, I love Scott Alan Stapp and always will, but there was just something going very wrong for me at that board from the start, it's a pity. But I'll join Steve's Stapp board when he puts it up!

WhatsUrCreed
08-06-2004, 03:14 PM
is it just me or does it look like stapp has gained a bit of weight? :wtf:

The Lithium
08-06-2004, 03:25 PM
I think he has, but as I said, if he have come to peace with himself and starts to enjoy, maybe, food it's just a great thing. Beside from the rockstar life he has, he most be a good father, and I'm sure it ain't easy for him.

Shadow
08-06-2004, 03:59 PM
is it just me or does it look like stapp has gained a bit of weight? :wtf:
It's just you. Have you seen the recent publicity shots of him. He looks great.

Click on the pictures to enlarge them: Scott August 2004 (http://groups.msn.com/WeatheredShadow/august2004.msnw?Page=Last)

musiclover291
08-06-2004, 04:04 PM
It's just you. Have you seen the recent publicity shots of him. He looks great.

I agree he's 30 not 20 your body changes. He looks amazing I think from the publicity shots he's been lifting weights.

The Lithium
08-06-2004, 04:04 PM
Yeah, he does looks great there, but in that video he looks fat. The video maybe was recoreded long ago.

Torn Signs
08-06-2004, 04:49 PM
Could someone please make a transcript for dial-up users? Please? I'd appreciate it.

Shadow
08-06-2004, 08:28 PM
Could someone please make a transcript for dial-up users? Please? I'd appreciate it.
Here's a link for a VH1 article. In it, he basically says what is on that clip from the website (which was only a minute long).

Scott Stapp on Relearn Love (http://www.vh1.com/artists/news/1490003/08062004/creed.jhtml)