Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
want to hear relearn Love [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : want to hear relearn Love

livetodream
08-03-2004, 03:40 PM
Hey can someone send the song to me. I do not have AOL and I am dying to hear it.
Thanx

TeriB19
08-03-2004, 05:11 PM
Ok, I'm sorry if this is offensive to anyone, but the members of this board are a nice group of friends. We have been here for quite awhile and don't mind sharing things with each other. I just find it hard to believe that people would think that just because they ask nicely, they'll automatically be given a gift. This song isn't just going to be played exclusively on AOL for the rest of our lives, have some patience or at least make an attempt to post before asking for people to send strangers the song.

Jooji_2
08-03-2004, 05:34 PM
Hey can someone send the song to me. I do not have AOL and I am dying to hear it.
Thanx

If you log on to www.scottstapp.com there is a clip of it...unfortunately, not the entire song....but you can at least get an idea. :D

Sincirr
08-03-2004, 08:59 PM
OMG thanks, and omg OMG!
:bounce:

Valbear
08-03-2004, 09:07 PM
I went to AOL.com today (and I'm not an AOL user) and typed in firstlisten into the search box. Then I clicked on first listen again on the list it gave me, then I typed in Scott Stapp in the Search for Artist box and it took me right to the song. Yesterday it wouldn't play unless I had AOL, today it played. Hope this is good info for everyone.

livetodream
08-04-2004, 05:01 PM
Sorry TerryB19, I am not a stranger..just actually came back. Have not had a computer for over a year. didn't mean to upset anyone.

livetodream
08-04-2004, 05:25 PM
Hey ya'll. I have been trying to renew my membership to WAWOF and it keeps telling me page cannot be displayed. It has been doing that for about 3 weeks. Is the Foundation still around?? Didn't know with all the changes taking place. Thanks for any info you can share.
Christina

TeriB19
08-04-2004, 05:47 PM
Sorry to sound like a bitch Christina, but it just annoys me to see people just join up to get a song when it's coming out on the radio in a matter of days. No offense meant for you or others who lurk regularly.

Higher_Desire
08-04-2004, 07:44 PM
If anyone has a copy of the song on mp3, I'd like it too, instead of having to wait until the end of the month to hear it. AOL won't let me listen to it, and the clip on Stapp's website isn't working for me.

And, Christina, as for the WAWOF, it's doors have sadly been closed. It came as part of the Creed breakup. There was a thread about it on the board somewhere.

H-D :pimp:

Shadow
08-04-2004, 11:02 PM
If anyone has a copy of the song on mp3, I'd like it too, instead of having to wait until the end of the month to hear it. AOL won't let me listen to it, and the clip on Stapp's website isn't working for me.

And, Christina, as for the WAWOF, it's doors have sadly been closed. It came as part of the Creed breakup. There was a thread about it on the board somewhere.

H-D :pimp:

Colin, I bumped a thread for you which contains a link by Stappdazd (Sandy). Try her link, she has been listening to RL with that link since yesterday. (The thread is called 'Can Someone Send me......)