Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Can Someone Send Me A Pm Of Relearn Love. Please:) [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Can Someone Send Me A Pm Of Relearn Love. Please:)

CreedAngel1188
08-03-2004, 09:15 AM
Hi, I Am Sort Of New On This Board. I Registered Awhile Ago. My Name Is Carrah. Can Someone Please PM Me Relearn Love. I Would Love To Hear It. I Don't Have Aol. So I Can't Play It. I Would Really Appreciate It. Pleeeeassseee :D

~Carrah~ :rolleyes:

livetodream
08-03-2004, 03:44 PM
I would love to hear it too!!! PLEASE :o

Mr.CreedFreakTN
08-03-2004, 03:50 PM
Hi, I Am Sort Of New On This Board. I Registered Awhile Ago. My Name Is Carrah. Can Someone Please PM Me Relearn Love. I Would Love To Hear It. I Don't Have Aol. So I Can't Play It. I Would Really Appreciate It. Pleeeeassseee :D

~Carrah~ :rolleyes:
Go to Scottstapp.com, they are playing there now. His voice is very strong in it. Great to hear him back.

TeriB19
08-03-2004, 05:06 PM
Holy cow, I mean no disrespect but they really are coming out of the woodwork, aren't they? Geez. :rolleyes:

stappdazd
08-03-2004, 05:29 PM
They have it at AOL music where you dont have to be a member to hear it now. :)

Just click here. (http://music.channel.aol.com/songs/newsongs.adp )

And click on his picture.

Im not an AOL member and Ive been listening to it all day there. :D

Shadow
08-03-2004, 09:17 PM
Holy cow, I mean no disrespect but they really are coming out of the woodwork, aren't they? Geez. :rolleyes:
I bet if you ask them, they'll all tell you they've been reading this board for a while. :lolsign:

Hi Sandy. That was very nice of you to post that information.

cjme
08-03-2004, 09:36 PM
Sandy's got a big heart.

rabidgopher04
08-03-2004, 09:36 PM
I bet if you ask them, they'll all tell you they've been reading this board for a while. :lolsign:

I was reading this board for over a year before I joined and actually posted something. Before that I was a member at the Creednet board for a few years (then it closed :()

Shadow
08-04-2004, 10:59 PM
Colin, I'm bumping this for you so you see the link by Sandy.