Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
relearn love [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : relearn love

cjme
07-20-2004, 12:21 AM
I know you guys are gonna kill me, but......

I've had the chance to listen to "relearn love" a while ago and am not going against anybody's wishes by passing it on. I think the song is beautiful and I hope you guys will enjoy it as much as I have.

hugs *ducking now*

Shadow
07-20-2004, 01:08 AM
And just how did you listen to it?

cjme
07-20-2004, 01:14 AM
with my ears, just like anybody else,lol.

If you don't want to trust me, fine...you do trust Teri and she knows I wouldn't lie.

Dogstar
07-20-2004, 01:16 AM
Soooo, what's it like, besides beautiful :D? Is it a ballad, is soft, hard, what? Details, please :D.

Shadow
07-20-2004, 01:20 AM
with my ears, just like anybody else,lol.

If you don't want to trust me, fine...you do trust Teri and she knows I wouldn't lie.
I didn't say I didn't trust you. Just want to know how you heard it. That's all.

I can't wait for the song to be released. If you read this board you would know I support Scott all the way.

cjme
07-20-2004, 01:24 AM
Soooo, what's it like, besides beautiful :D? Is it a ballad, is soft, hard, what? Details, please :D.

If I thought I could elaborate on that I would have said more, believe me. One thing though.....it's no Creedish and you can take that to the bank.

Shadow
07-20-2004, 01:27 AM
When will the release date be announced? (Being that it is the first single)

aussiecreeder
07-20-2004, 01:30 AM
so can you tell us how you managed to hear it? why tell us this and not tell us anymore? anyway thanks for the heads up and i can't wait to hear this song. :)

Dogstar
07-20-2004, 01:31 AM
If I thought I could elaborate on that I would have said more, believe me. One thing though.....it's no Creedish and you can take that to the bank.

Well, dammit, that's no fair :D...teasing people like that ;) :D!

cjme
07-20-2004, 01:32 AM
When will the release date be announced? (Being that it is the first single)

I said I heard the song, I didn't say I spoke to Stapp, lol. I have no idea when it will be announced. I'm not one to ask a million questions. I got to hear the song and I was happy enough about that. I thought I would share that it has been heard and that someone.....me...thinks it's beautiful.

Shadow
07-20-2004, 01:33 AM
Thanks for sharing your information with us.

I am one to ask a million questions - as you can tell (LOL)

cjme
07-20-2004, 01:35 AM
sorry dogstar, I do wish I could share more....just a few more weeks though. :o

have a good night

aussiecreeder
07-20-2004, 01:36 AM
well for some cred can you tell us how you managed to hear the song? 10 million questions i know.....

cjme
07-20-2004, 01:39 AM
no problem shadow..i knew this was gonna raise some eyebrows and after my track record with the DVD...heck, who can blame anybody.
I wouldn't have posted if I wasn't 100% sure about what I heard.

Bridge of Clay
07-20-2004, 07:11 PM
I don't wanna sound a jerk, but... define beautiful, please.

(I asked the same to Alicia when she heard AB and said it's classic rock).

Concepts are different for different peopl! ;)

Dogstar
07-20-2004, 07:12 PM
She already said she can't elaborate, Marcos :(. I tried.

Bridge of Clay
07-20-2004, 07:15 PM
She already said she can't elaborate, Marcos :(. I tried.

I know! ;)

Dogstar
07-20-2004, 07:18 PM
:D

Steve
07-20-2004, 07:41 PM
cjme,

I'm not questioning or debating you, but just keep in mind that because so many people fool around on the internet spreading false information you had to expect that people would doubt you. If not, try to keep that in mind next time you make a "controversial" post. :)

cjme
07-20-2004, 08:47 PM
Believe me, I thought long and hard before putting this out there. I knew unlike the girls who leaked the info about the Creed break up, that I would not have any back up on this. Where I heard it as well as lyrics, I really can't discolse, that's a promise I have given and plan to uphold.

I simply wanted to let people know that the song was heard, let people who doubted his abilities or were "afraid" of what was to come, know, that there was nothing to worry about. That the song has very powerful lyrics, which seem to be very personal and are sung the way I've never heard Scott sing before. The music accompanying the song is unlike anything I expected, but in my eyes a perfect match.

I don't post a lot, but I read and decided to share this information here simply, because I thought and still think I have friends here who trust me not to lie to them as I trust them no to lie to me.

Thanks for the ear, and I did come in peace, :)

Shadow
07-20-2004, 08:54 PM
I hope you are right about everything. I have the days counted until the release of the CD.

Dogstar
07-20-2004, 08:56 PM
What Shadow said. :)

Ann Allusion
07-20-2004, 09:42 PM
Thank you for the information, cjme...i have no doubt that the song is as beautiful as you say..and thank you for honoring your promise by not disclosing too much...patience is a virtue..and this has been well worth the wait, without a doubt...:)

TeriB19
07-20-2004, 10:44 PM
Believe me, I thought long and hard before putting this out there. I knew unlike the girls who leaked the info about the Creed break up, that I would not have any back up on this. Where I heard it as well as lyrics, I really can't discolse, that's a promise I have given and plan to uphold.
If I may, I know cjme, I know that she is an honest person. I also know she would not open herself up to the possibility of people flaming her just for grins. I trust her on this one. And for the following reason:

I simply wanted to let people know that the song was heard, let people who doubted his abilities or were "afraid" of what was to come, know, that there was nothing to worry about.
There have been several who have wondered if Scott had the chops to go it alone, and cjme's reasoning for posting what she did was to clear up any confusion as to whether or not he was up to it. You guys know me, and hopefully you trust my judgement. She's not here starting up trouble, she's on the level.

I don't post a lot, but I read and decided to share this information here simply, because I thought and still think I have friends here who trust me not to lie to them as I trust them not to lie to me.

Thanks for the ear, and I did come in peace, :)You certainly do have friends here, and we thank you for letting us know that it's not only Alterbridge who will be successful in the months to come. Thank you!! :hugs:

VillageWolf
07-20-2004, 10:52 PM
*waves*
Thanks for a little light. Now I know I can look forward to his solo stuff. I trust you completely Cjme *hugs*.

Long time no see Feed Peeps! Im a bad bad little lurker :o .

Wolfie

TeriB19
07-20-2004, 10:55 PM
Wolfie!! Where ya been keeping ya fine self??

cjme
07-20-2004, 11:20 PM
Thank you Teri and Wolfie. I appreciate the support and trust. And thanks to the rest for not ripping me a new one :)

stappdazd
07-21-2004, 12:11 AM
Hi everyone! :)
WOW I havent been here in a while.

I just wanted to pop in and say that I believe in you cjme 100%.
And thanks for sharing your opinion of the song. :D HUGS

Hi Wolfie! *waves*

Hi Teri! *waves* Long time no see! How ya doin? This is Sandy BTW. LOL :D

Have a good night all!

Psychopomp
07-21-2004, 12:24 AM
There will be also a video.

Since this song was done with The Tea Party, check out their new song at http://www.teaparty.com

VillageWolf
07-21-2004, 02:01 PM
*waves* to Teri, Cj, and Sandy.
Teehee Teri said I was fine *flutters eyes* I've been lurkin' here and there. Wondering, where, oh where, has Creed (And miss Terri-quite-contrary) gone. Im glad theres still fans that keep the music alive :D . Miss, you much Teri. The hot tub misses you too. Not that I know anything about a hot tub. hehe. I've just been sitting in my fort under my safety helmet rolling taters across the floor. :angel:

"And thanks to the rest for not ripping me a new one"

LMBO! Yeah, who needs a new one when the old one works just fine? what are we talking about? No worries Cj. I didnt really think Scott would let us down, it's just that waiting and waiting and waiting kinda gets to you after a while. It's nice to have someone you trust say that you've got something to look forward to.

Oh Saaaaaaannnnnnddddyyyyy........ One of these days we'll have another Scott slide show. We just have to get to chat at the same time.

*hugs all*
Wolfie

creedsister
07-21-2004, 02:26 PM
I know you guys are gonna kill me, but......

I've had the chance to listen to "relearn love" a while ago and am not going against anybody's wishes by passing it on. I think the song is beautiful and I hope you guys will enjoy it as much as I have.

hugs *ducking now* :mad: its a good thing your ducking,,,,,,, :D

Steve
07-21-2004, 09:35 PM
Just like to add to my previous post in this thread... just want to clarify as well that my post was not meant to say that you shouldn't post stuff like this on the forums. In fact I encourage it. :) As long as it's perfectly credible, feel free to post it!

Jooji_2
07-21-2004, 10:38 PM
There will be also a video.

Since this song was done with The Tea Party, check out their new song at http://www.teaparty.com

Hmmmmmm...a video too? Neat. I listened to the Tea Party single....liked it alot. This should be an interesting collaboration. :D

DangerousDan85
07-21-2004, 11:43 PM
glad ya liked the song, i can't wait to hear it

aussiecreeder
07-22-2004, 12:51 AM
that tea party song is preddy good, different from earlier stuff but not too bad. look forward to relearn love although i think it will be more acoustically based.

Kimvan
07-22-2004, 09:01 PM
Thanks for the info, cjme! Can't wait to hear Scott's Relearn Love. I have no doubt he will be successful, as long as it comes from his heart and soul, with the same passion he's had all along. :D

The Lithium
07-22-2004, 10:39 PM
Can't wait for One Day Remains either!! Or the London show!! :D

Creed_Defaultgirl
07-22-2004, 11:24 PM
as long as it comes from his heart and soul, with the same passion he's had all along. :D
Exactly! It will be awesome, I know.

flowerangel16
07-25-2004, 07:59 PM
"That the song has very powerful lyrics, which seem to be very personal and are sung the way I've never heard Scott sing before. The music accompanying the song is unlike anything I expected, but in my eyes a perfect match." :)

That's all I needed to hear cj,

1. powerful lyrics
2. very personal
3. unlike anything I expected

Thanks for sharing \*/

creedsister
07-25-2004, 08:52 PM
"That the song has very powerful lyrics, which seem to be very personal and are sung the way I've never heard Scott sing before. The music accompanying the song is unlike anything I expected, but in my eyes a perfect match." :)

1. powerful lyrics
2. very personal

Thanks for sharing \*/ You took the words out of my mouth some what The Title Alone Is Enough To Make Us Think We All Need How To RE LEARN LOVE AMEN!!!! :D

aussiecreeder
07-25-2004, 10:04 PM

1. powerful lyrics
2. very personal

Thanks for sharing \*/

yep sounds good to me as well, so no rapping? i kid... ;)

cjme
07-25-2004, 10:28 PM
yep sounds good to me as well, so no rapping? i kid... ;)

LOL, now that made me laugh. I honestly can't wait for everybody to hear it either. As good as it was to hear it, if you can't share it, it's really the pits.

Shadow
07-26-2004, 06:58 AM
I really can't wait to hear his beautiful voice on something new. It's just been way to long.

I hope he does tour after his solo album comes out. I've been watching Creed bootlegs and it makes me want to see him live again so badly.

aussiecreeder
07-26-2004, 10:20 AM
I really can't wait to hear his beautiful voice on something new. It's just been way to long.

I hope he does tour after his solo album comes out. I've been watching Creed bootlegs and it makes me want to see him live again so badly.

i would expect a club tour but no arenas.....wonder who will be in his backing band seeing as though the tea party were only one one song it seems?

Shadow
07-26-2004, 03:25 PM
i would expect a club tour but no arenas
That's the best part! Seeing him a small arena - maybe with just a few thousand instead of 15,000. It will probably be awesome.

Psychopomp
07-26-2004, 05:46 PM
http://www.chartattack.com/damn/2004/07/2604.cfm

Of course The Tea Party will NEVER become the background band of Stapp!!

Psychopomp
07-26-2004, 05:53 PM

Sheila63
07-26-2004, 06:30 PM
That's the best part! Seeing him a small arena - maybe with just a few thousand instead of 15,000. It will probably be awesome.

You took the words right out of my mouth, Robyn. :) I hope he does perform in smaller venues. It would be very cool!!

Kimvan
07-26-2004, 06:40 PM
VERY cool indeed! :D

Shadow
07-26-2004, 08:15 PM
Sheila and Kim....You are both planning to be part of the entourage right?

It will probably be here before we know it. Time flies.....

Kimvan
07-26-2004, 08:57 PM

As long as it's somewhere basically close to where I live, there isn't much that could stop me!! ;)

aussiecreeder
07-26-2004, 09:20 PM
the writer of that chart attack article has a bit of an attiude at least against all things creed.

cjme
07-26-2004, 09:54 PM

Am I right in assuming that you would not like that idea at all?

Shadow
07-26-2004, 10:05 PM
the writer of that chart attack article has a bit of an attiude at least against all things creed.
Especially Scott Stapp

JenRN
07-26-2004, 10:35 PM
I am craving "the voice, the soul and the passion" would love to hear it!!! I can't wait to see him again :D

aussiecreeder
07-27-2004, 10:03 AM
Especially Scott Stapp

well against both stapp and alter bridge, written off both before he/she even hears one of the albums.

cariocawlad
07-27-2004, 11:17 AM
I hope Stapp give us something to hear very soon! I'm hunger for hear his music again!! Don't get me wrong...I love Alterbridge and Myles Kennedy It's an amazing singer but for me STAPP RULES!! :cool:

Bridge of Clay
07-27-2004, 01:06 PM
that article is shit!

creedsister
07-27-2004, 02:31 PM
I hope Stapp give us something to hear very soon! I'm hunger for hear his music again!! Don't get me wrong...I love Alterbridge and Myles Kennedy It's an amazing singer but for me STAPP RULES!! :cool: That Voice shakes ya :D

Shadow
07-27-2004, 05:04 PM
When I hear the acoustic versions of the songs, Scott's voice gives me chills. It goes right through you (especially with headphones on).

Sheila63
07-27-2004, 09:03 PM

Absolutely!!! I wouldn't miss it!! :jam:

Kimvan
07-28-2004, 09:43 PM
When I hear the acoustic versions of the songs, Scott's voice gives me chills. It goes right through you (especially with headphones on).

Robyn, you took the words right out of my mouth. :)