Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
What Will Be on the Last Creed Album [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : What Will Be on the Last Creed Album

Jester
07-15-2004, 01:40 PM
they say it will be a best of or a greatest hits. so what do you think will be on it? will there be acoustic cuts? what do you guys think??

Bridge of Clay
07-15-2004, 08:37 PM
I dunno... I doubt it will be released this year.

Shadow
07-15-2004, 10:31 PM
I thought we heard WU were going to release it in October.

We can probably forget about any new songs, which I think was originally mentioned before they disbanded officially.

Maybe we will all be surprised and they will put something on it that we all haven't heard yet (i.e., acoustic version of Faceless Man). But then again, I'm pretty sure that any acoustic versions they've done are already out there.

Maybe they will surprise us and combine it with a DVD, the way so many other bands have done recently.

Let's hope Wind-up really does put out a compilation and makes it worthwhile for the Creed fans.

TeriB19
07-15-2004, 11:03 PM
Maybe they will surprise us and combine it with a DVD, the way so many other bands have done recently.

Let's hope Wind-up really does put out a compilation and makes it worthwhile for the Creed fans.
From your mouth to WU's ears, Robyn. That would be great!

Mulletman
07-16-2004, 02:30 AM
My guess is all of the singles and the few "special songs". You know, the ones that were only played live in a handful of cities. Plus the occasional acoustic and live performance. Its suppose to be two full lenght CDs. Only time will tell.

Mulletman
07-16-2004, 02:32 AM
In the Wind-Up email they said it would include four [?] new songs. But like you said, I wouldnt get my hopes up.

farmgirl
07-16-2004, 07:57 AM
I dunno... I doubt it will be released this year.

The Sam Goody music store here let me pre-order this awhile ago with an October date so I'm hoping it's correct.

aussiecreeder
07-16-2004, 11:05 AM
i'm hoping some of these unreleased stuff such as "nothing" find their way on there so we can all hear them.

Sheila63
07-16-2004, 06:57 PM
IMaybe they will surprise us and combine it with a DVD, the way so many other bands have done recently.

I hope so too, Robyn. :)

Shadow
07-17-2004, 12:50 PM
My guess is all of the singles and the few "special songs". You know, the ones that were only played live in a handful of cities. Plus the occasional acoustic and live performance. Its suppose to be two full lenght CDs. Only time will tell.
Creed recorded some of their shows during the Weathered tour didn't they? (In anticipation for the DVD). If it's two CD's that could mean alot of material!

You're right only time will tell.

i'm hoping some of these unreleased stuff such as "nothing" find their way on there so we can all hear them.
There will not be any new material on it unless it's already been recorded. Not much of a chance for Scott to reunite with them right now.

benkenobi
07-17-2004, 08:02 PM
In the Wind-Up email they said it would include four [?] new songs. But like you said, I wouldnt get my hopes up.

Hopefully, four (4) NEW Songs, not including:

01. Bound & Tied
02. Is This The End?
03. To Whom It May Concern
04. Young Grow Old

:D

The Lithium
07-17-2004, 08:25 PM
Hope for a DVD!

benkenobi
07-17-2004, 08:28 PM
Didn't I hear somewhere that there were 2 completed songs (not including Nothing ) that did not make it on the Weathered album. Maybe they'll put those on.

Bridge of Clay
07-17-2004, 09:36 PM
the october thing is a tentative date. Although the idea of 2 discs in a convo with a DVD sounds nice.

I dunno... I heard that Stapp had finished the vocals for Nothing, from a reliable source. It was supposed to appear on Daredevil soundtrack but it didn't get ready in time. Therefore, it's before the break-up.

The Lithium
07-18-2004, 06:53 AM
Hope, hope, hope, hope it will be 2 discs with a DVD!!!!

WeatheredWoman
07-18-2004, 09:28 AM
Hope it contains a DVD from their NYE concert 2002... *sigh*

I keep hearing that that was the best concert of all... Oh how I would like to get a sneak peek of that concert!

Sheila63
07-18-2004, 03:23 PM
OMG, Stef, that's the one concert I was at and I would do just about anything to see that on a dvd or even a cd. It was phenomenal!!! :jam:

Bridge of Clay
07-18-2004, 03:34 PM
I'd like to see the Chicago concert as well. It seems Mark ripped a 15min solo in the middle of Say I and he shredded in the middle of Higher. Must've been quite impressive!

Shadow
07-18-2004, 10:56 PM
I'd like to see the Chicago concert as well. It seems Mark ripped a 15min solo in the middle of Say I and he shredded in the middle of Higher. Must've been quite impressive!
Marcos - do you mean Philly. Philly was NYE.

Maybe deep down they knew what the future would hold for Creed. It was the last show of a very grueling year. They were probably all happy to see the tour come to an end at that point. The guys probably gave it their all that night. I'm feeling very,very sad again about this break-up.

jammy123
07-22-2004, 12:22 PM
was the NY concert commercially recorded?

Shadow
07-22-2004, 07:50 PM
was the NY concert commercially recorded?
Do you mean NYE?

No it was not commercially recorded.

Shadow
07-23-2004, 07:36 PM
Here is a little bit of information from an article that was posted in Billboard this past March.

The label is prepping a Creed retrospective for release at some point this year, featuring hits and previously unreleased material.

The Lithium
07-24-2004, 09:48 AM

That was problably awesome, but he did it for a reason... Stapp screwed up so Mark had to do something about it...

The Lithium
07-24-2004, 09:50 AM
I'm feeling very,very sad again about this break-up.

Tremonti/Stapp music in my heart forever, and ever and ever!

Bridge of Clay
07-24-2004, 09:54 PM
Marcos - do you mean Philly. Philly was NYE.

Maybe deep down they knew what the future would hold for Creed. It was the last show of a very grueling year. They were probably all happy to see the tour come to an end at that point. The guys probably gave it their all that night. I'm feeling very,very sad again about this break-up.

He did that at Philly too?

I said Chicago because it was on the infamous concert review I read, from Erin. :)

Shadow
07-25-2004, 11:11 AM
He did that at Philly too?

I said Chicago because it was on the infamous concert review I read, from Erin. :)
Marcos, I think I got confused somewhere. (Sorry). I don't know why I asked you that. I'm sure I knew at the time. :confused:

Bridge of Clay
07-28-2004, 03:44 PM
no probs! :)

rabidgopher04
07-29-2004, 12:36 AM
What will be on the last Creed album...
Bullets
Freedom Fighter
Who's Got My Back?
Signs
One Last Breath
My Sacrifice
Stand Here With Me
Weathered
Hide
Don't Stop Dancing
Lullaby

With Wind-up's track record of putting out Creed items (other than their studio albums) I'm not so sure we should even expect another "promised" Creed release (remember the DVD).

kariyanine
08-11-2004, 04:54 PM
I would love for a two disc compilation album. With whatever they have in the archives. And then a seperate two disc DVD with a concert on the one disc and all the videos on the second disc.

Not that i see that happening though.