Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Creed did open for Van Halen! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Creed did open for Van Halen!

lpshinoda11
07-05-2004, 08:35 PM
lol I thought Flip was out of his mind when he said Creed did some shows with Van Halen, for anyone who wasn't aware of this either they opened for VH during their Van Halen 3 tour with Gary Cherone as the singer in 1998...Proof is here:

http://www.vhlinks.com/links/Opening_Acts/

Creed are 3rd from the bottom

Shadow
07-05-2004, 08:48 PM
Creed played with Van Halen at Madison Square Garden in New York City on May 22, 1998.

Here is a picture of Mark with Eddie Van Halen

lpshinoda11
07-05-2004, 08:52 PM
Creed played with Van Halen at Madison Square Garden in New York City on May 22, 1998.

Here is a picture of Mark with Eddie Van Halen

Sweet, that's a once in a lifetime picture...Two of the greatest guitarists ever in the same pic. I need to save this lol because Eddie is probably about ready to die :D That's the same reason why I need to see VH live at least once.

BTW - You can e-mail the band at Van-Halen.com and it usually doesn't take them long to respond, my dad got a response from Sammy about some Waborita stuff and it only took a week. He e-mailed him about 1 month or 2 ago.

Shadow
07-05-2004, 10:11 PM
I need to save this lol because Eddie is probably about ready to die :D That's the same reason why I need to see VH live at least once.
Eddie is fine, in remission. Van Halen is great live, especially with Sammy.

Steve
07-06-2004, 12:12 AM
The tour date with van halen is here:

http://www.creedfeed.com/tour_date/43

you can see the setlist from the show :)

Creed_Defaultgirl
07-06-2004, 02:50 AM
My uncle is going to the Van Halen concert at the Ford center in oklahoma city. my grandparents used to run a skating rink, and my grandpa sold little stuff like hat pins, necklaces and stuff like that. He was going to throw it all away, but he let me pick through anything I wanted of it, there were a bunch of bands that had their band symbol on a guitar hatpin, and there were a few van halen symbol hat pins that I got out, I gave my uncle 2 of them, he was like "cool, where'd you get these!!!" Then my aunt was like, He's going to wear those to the concert! It's funny how guys are such boys at heart.

aussiecreeder
07-06-2004, 03:31 AM
thanks for posting that steve! :) and shadow that is a very cool pic, mark must have loved meeting eddie! :)