Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
String Tribute to Creed [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : String Tribute to Creed

revisfoot
07-05-2004, 06:38 PM
So, I bought this CD yesterday, "The String Tribute to Creed" and I must say, it's really good. Not just because it's Creed material-related, but the instrumentation of these songs is just mind-blowing. I really like listening to it. It's one of those things you can put on as background music, and everyone will appreciate it. Does anyone else have this wonderful collection?

Dogstar
07-05-2004, 06:46 PM
No, I'm not really a fan of string tributes all that much. Someone gave me one for Audioslave and it was OK, but nothing to write home about. I heard the ones for Tool and A Perfect Circle aren't bad, though.

Creed_Defaultgirl
07-05-2004, 07:09 PM
I looked at it the other day, I might get it one of these days, but the Passion stuff, the AB stuff, Scott's solo album, and the Creed album come first!

Higher_Desire
07-05-2004, 08:00 PM
Is it the String Quartet Tribute or Pickin' On? Anyway, I have both and they're pretty cool.

H-D :pimp:

revisfoot
07-05-2004, 08:15 PM
Oh, I got the "String Tribute" I don't have "Pickin' On" though. I wouldn't mind having that *wink, wink*

fly1853
07-06-2004, 12:18 AM
I've got it and think it's great. I can't think of a better way to prove that Creed's music needed all of the members. Try listening to just the music without the violin or picture just the violin without the rest...one can't exist without the other and have the same impact.

Jez
07-06-2004, 02:18 AM
My husband brought this home for me one day...lol. I made him take it back.

Oh, I got the "String Tribute" I don't have "Pickin' On" though. I wouldn't mind having that *wink, wink*
Is that a hint, Revis? :cool:

revisfoot
07-06-2004, 05:33 PM
Yes, that's a hint, dear...