Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
One Day Remains Album Cover REVEALED! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : One Day Remains Album Cover REVEALED!

Higher_Desire
07-02-2004, 09:30 PM
It's available if you're a member of the AB E-Street Team. That's the ONLY place it's available. Until now.

Check out the cover here thanks to H-D!

Shadow
07-02-2004, 10:01 PM
Thanks for the picture Colin. :)

I've been so behind with keeping up to date with what's going on with AB. I found a video tape of Creed that I lost over two years ago. It made me sad all over again watching the Making the Video and Opening Night Live.

Seeing the album cover put me back into reality - just over a month now before the CD comes out!

cariocawlad
07-03-2004, 01:07 AM
Amazing art. Look like an old paint. Great work. The way that the title apears is really creative. I really enjoy it. I'm wonder if Daniel Tremonti is behind this amazing work...I think yes.

Sheila63
07-03-2004, 08:35 AM
Thanks for sharing it with us, Colin. :)

I really like it. I can't believe it's only about a month away until it's released!

JenRN
07-03-2004, 03:43 PM
Looks cool, and can't wait to hear the music!!!!! :D

I'mRational
07-05-2004, 11:02 AM
That is a great album cover.

Agent D
07-05-2004, 03:23 PM
It kicks ass.

RMadd
07-05-2004, 11:52 PM
that's pretty sweet, sure as hell better than Weathered.

Dogstar
07-05-2004, 11:58 PM
Yep, agreed...I think it's cool.

revisfoot
07-06-2004, 12:07 AM
Am I the only one not overly impressed with it?

I don't know...

I think one of the coolest album covers I've seen in a while was for Fuel's Natural Selection. But, hey, that's me.

creedsister
07-06-2004, 12:07 AM
that's pretty sweet, sure as hell better than Weathered. It Was cool I Love Bridges And Tunnels BUT WEATHERED KICKED ASS!!!!!! Fire Trees Ropes It Kicked Ass hehe FIRE

hayley
07-07-2004, 02:27 AM
The Weathered cover is the best cover I have ever seen, the art is amazing.

Thats a pretty cool cover, but I have to admitt I did expect a little more. It's awesome though, looks really nice.

aussiecreeder
07-07-2004, 07:18 AM
i really like the cover of one day remains. weathered was the worst of the creed covers and took some getting used to. its grown on me however and i now appreciate it. the human clay front cover would be my favourite.

Jooji_2
07-07-2004, 06:26 PM
My fave was actually My Own Prison......

I'm not overly impressed with the Alterbridge one.....don't know exactly what it is....it just looks more like a book illustration to me than a CD cover. Not that I would have any better idea for what it should look like...though.

I kinda prefer photography over other kinds of illustration for CD covers. :D

Bridge of Clay
07-07-2004, 10:04 PM
You dunno what it is??? c'mon...

that's the actual Alter Bridge in Detroit. Dan worked the art on the real picture ("photoshoped" it!).

I like it better than the others. The effects on it, if you get the high resolution pic, make it look "Van Goghish". Really beatiful indeed.

But Human Clay is still my fav! :)

SistahSami
07-08-2004, 11:37 AM
I love it! Dan did a great job once again for us! :D

Jooji_2
07-08-2004, 04:37 PM
You dunno what it is??? c'mon...

I was fully aware that it is the actual Alter Bridge...it is a painting of a freaking bridge......the comment was that I didn't know exactly WHY I didn't like it. Maybe its because I think it looks like a painting you would hang over your sofa more than it looks like a CD cover. :D

aussiecreeder
07-08-2004, 09:41 PM
so apparently you can see mark and flip near where it saids one day remains, but i cannot see them. anyone? its cool how on one side its all gloomy and the other everything is fine with the bridge connecting those two opposites. two choices or paths in lives and your decisions will effect which way you go. very um....deep thats right deep! :D

anxies
08-29-2004, 07:04 PM
Hi there can i ask if any of you guys has the new alter bridge one day remaining back cover its just that i downloaded the album off a mp3 site but just cant get the covers.

thanks for any help

anxies

Bridge of Clay
08-29-2004, 10:56 PM
Buy the album.