Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
To every Woman on here... You are Beautiful! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : To every Woman on here... You are Beautiful!

Lady Valkyrie
11-30-2002, 10:43 PM
Below is a wonderful poem. Audrey Hepburn wrote it when she was asked to share her "beauty tips." It was read at her funeral years later.

For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his/her fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone. People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands; one for helping yourself, and the other for helping others. If you share this with another woman, something good will happen....You will boost another woman's self esteem, and she will know that you care about her.

TeriB19
11-30-2002, 10:45 PM
That is OUTSTANDING Lady V. Thank you for sharing that with us.
Got goosebumps!!

GoodGodGirl23
11-30-2002, 11:17 PM
:D That was Great, Lady V!! Thanks for sharing! Audrey H. was a great actress, and woman, and a real beauty, inside and out, that's for sure!!! :clap: :clap: :jam:

PaulMcCoygirl
12-01-2002, 12:57 AM
That's a very beautiful poem! Thanks Lady V!! :)

Dogstar
12-01-2002, 02:56 AM
Awesome, Lady V. Thanks a lot!:)

CollectiveSoul
12-01-2002, 03:44 PM
Im not trying to be sexist but what i don't get is why we have al lthese shows like WOMAN pride and WOMAN shine and WE entertianment. On all these shows they have the women controlling the guys like on sitcoms and stuff. I don't see why there isn't MAN pride and stuff and most eople tell me Sports channels and playboy. the sports stuff is for both gals and guys i dont think guys watch too much figure skating or gymnastics very much. the playboy is or entertainemnt purposes but guys have problems too liek how to deal with divorces and stuff liek that

hotforscott
12-01-2002, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Lady Valkyrie
<b>Below is a wonderful poem. Audrey Hepburn wrote it when she was asked to share her "beauty tips." It was read at her funeral years later. &nbsp;

For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his/her fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone. People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands; one for helping yourself, and the other for helping others. If you share this with another woman, something good will happen....You will boost another woman's self esteem, and she will know that you care about her. </b>

That was beautiful, thanks for sharing.

creedfan47a
12-01-2002, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by CollectiveSoul
Im not trying to be sexist but what i don't get is why we have al lthese shows like WOMAN pride and WOMAN shine and WE entertianment. On all these shows they have the women controlling the guys like on sitcoms and stuff. I don't see why there isn't MAN pride and stuff and most eople tell me Sports channels and playboy. the sports stuff is for both gals and guys i dont think guys watch too much figure skating or gymnastics very much. the playboy is or entertainemnt purposes but guys have problems too liek how to deal with divorces and stuff liek that

Men control the world. Isn't that enough? Can't women have a few TV shows?

GoodGodGirl23
12-01-2002, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by creedfan47a
Men control the world. &nbsp;Isn't that enough? &nbsp;Can't women have a few TV shows?

NO SHIT SHERLOCK!:rolleyes: WELL SAID! You got dat one RIGHT!:clap: :drunk: :drunk: :bow: :jam:

TeriB19
12-01-2002, 09:58 PM
Men control the world. &nbsp;Isn't that enough? &nbsp;Can't women have a few TV shows? :clap: You said it!:clap:

creedfan47a
12-01-2002, 10:17 PM
That shut him up. :D

hayley
12-01-2002, 10:32 PM
WOW! that was awesome!:P beautiful, actually.

GoodGodGirl23
12-02-2002, 03:34 PM
That shut him up. :D

:D

Siana
12-06-2002, 10:04 AM
Lady V,that's great!

GoodGodGirl23
12-06-2002, 02:45 PM
We are women hear us ROAR!!!!!!!!:P

CollectiveSoul
12-06-2002, 08:14 PM
i dont want to start an argument but we dont control the world;....well yes we do but we dont see your name on ballots so how can you control or be equal if no woman runs forh high office

hotforscott
12-06-2002, 08:23 PM
i dont want to start an argument but we dont control the world;....well yes we do but we dont see your name on ballots so how can you control or be equal if no woman runs forh high office

surely you don't really want to go there.

GoodGodGirl23
12-06-2002, 08:43 PM

Oh My My My.....:rolleyes: :( :( :finger: :puke: :throwup: :vomit: :vomit:

GoodGodGirl23
12-06-2002, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by hotforscott
surely you don't really want to go there.

:D :cool:

TeriB19
12-06-2002, 09:03 PM
i dont want to start an argument... ...then now would be a good time for your behind to leave this forum. :D

CollectiveSoul
12-06-2002, 09:11 PM
hey ill leavce the thread but LEaving CreedFeed is not what ill do

TeriB19
12-06-2002, 09:23 PM
hey ill leavce the thread but LEaving CreedFeed is not what ill do Jon!! I would NEVER suggest you leave Creedfeed. You're a sweetheart and you belong here. But this is a thread about the beautiful spirit of a woman.

franrn
12-06-2002, 09:33 PM
That was very nice Lady V. Men rule the world and that's why it's all screwed up:mad: I still liked the poem

GoodGodGirl23
12-06-2002, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by franrn
That was very nice Lady V. Men rule the world and that's why it's all screwed up:mad: I still liked the poem

They may Think they rule the world, but no man will ever RULE ME!!! GGG has Spoken!!!;) :)

souldancer
12-07-2002, 01:40 AM
I don't see why there isn't MAN pride and stuff &nbsp; I think there are in some areas. There is a Men's Wisdom group at the church I occasion and they do a lot of wonderful, sensitive community,social, interpersonal work. I think we are still rising out of the (white) male dominated era - but I see a day in the future where men and women equally stand together - yet appreciating the differences that each gender brings to balance. So, why don't you begin and start something for males that you live/work/go to school with?...Be a leader - DO IT! Good New Year's resolution.

PS - THANK YOU Lady V - this was a beautiful message!